[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I'm deep in the middle of my rewatch and Wang So has two flashbacks by their pond: 

Ep 8 - During Eun's birthday; he realizes that he's in love with Hae Su and he has flashbacks to earlier in their relationship

Ep 16 - Wang So has flashbacks after the night back-hug. 

Ep 18, 19, 20 - WILL THERE BE FLASHBACKS, super sad flashbacks :'(

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, zanierpk said:

I do not understand, why queen really hate wang so? can someone help to explain to me

Don't know ... maybe because his scar reminds her of that night the king decided to marry again and she just had a miscarriage
or maybe because JM predicted a Kings-Star for Mo and him, but not for her precious 1. born

I really don't know ... but his face does not suit her picture of a perfect king

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I guess I asked about the first part already (though in response to @lyserose), as I felt that it may be a bit of a stretch to take this line as asking him to give up the throne for her.  I didn't take it that way (at all!).  And neither did WS, in how he responded.

On the 2nd point, wasn't she actually helping WS out of a really tight spot, of having to arrest Jeong and have him face the law for breaking curfew?  It worked out best for WS too, and she knew it would.  At least, that's how I took it.  What was wrong in that? I thought it was brilliant.  And I think WS probably did too, as he didn't complain later when she explained it away (though it added to his feeling that she might not be trusting him like he does her, and he openly said that to her later).  Again, sorry if I missed any detail that should make me dislike HS on this.

@zi4r  thank you for your post!!! 

Since I agree with the points @jayakris made to your 2 first points, I also wanted to add my own opinion about the third point you made:

#3 The undeveloped relationship in the two years of Mu's reign

I really don't think their relationship was undeveloped in the two years of Mu's reign. After the time skip, we were introduced to both of them being much closer to each other than they were before, they were clearly flirting .  Well, I guess the word I could use here is that he was courting her. Of course, HS hasn't yet fully opened her heart to him at that time (she still denying the poor boy kisses), but I though it was a good sigh, she broke up with Wook in such a bad terms being betrayed by someone she loved and trusted and she still had feelings for him the last time they talked, so I guess it was good that she took her time to get close to So and let herself slowly fall for him, so it wouldn't feel like she was just jumping from one to another without second thoughts. 

• Like 20

6 hours ago, butterflysaga said:

:heart::heart::heart:

I do really HOPE they won't make it like Splish-Splash Love ending.. It was too short for urri SoSoo couple reunion. They spent time together like.. decades rite?

Please drama God, give us your JUSTICE! *prying*

That's what I'm scared about too!

It's kind of unofficially accepted among us that HS will meet WS in the future but I'm scared it's just going to be them seeing each other or bumping into each other and FINISHED.

• Like 6

@sadpluto

First save the pix and then upload them on any picture hosting site e.g postit.org then copy the url for forum and then click the bottom right button of the post   "insert other url^

Please post a max of 3pix at a time otherwise it slows down the loading of the page for everyone. For more pix insertion, use the spoiler function "eye button" on top right of the post.

Hope this helps.

-----

Wow first thing sbs staff does when he gets to work at 8am kst is to post gwangjong pix on Facebook:lol:

• Like 12

9 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Come to think of it, the thread gets quiet because we are in the final stage of Grief: ACCEPTANCE
We have said what we have to say about almost anything. We know what lies ahead, we brace ourselves for the heartbreak and start to think of something that can 'cure' us and help us move on. I know I need to. :blink:

You're right, I guess... :(

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, briseis said:

The Proof of Love and Mortality

In all those years, So’s been away HS never stopped believing that he still loved her - it was that hope that allowed her to wait for him, without any promises from him and after his rejection. The moment she sees him bleeding for her, it’s the final confirmation she needed that her Wolf Prince still cares for her, that he is far from indifferent, that he would still risk his life, THAT HE HASN’T CHANGED. The arrows represents so much (the arrow WHICH SHE’S KEPT AS A TOKEN OF HIS LOVE!) - not only is it an evidence of his love, but with his blood on it it’s also  A TANGIBLE PROOF OF SO’S MORTALITY AND VULNERABILITY; and it makes HS finally wake up and realize how uncertain the future is and how precious each moment in the presence is - and in that moment she finally decides to live fully, without fear or regret. Until now, she always had on the back of her mind that he is Gwangjong and that he will live a long time, but now the realization how close she were to losing him makes her finally see that she wouldn’t be able to live in a world without him. This is a man for who she’s willing to risk everything.

HS’s realization of his mortality is underscored even more when she sees So’s scarred body and it’s such a powerful parallel to their time in the royal baths (even the OST song is the same), but at that time she barely registered those scars; however, now she notices every single one. And HER HEART BREAKS MILLION TIMES FOR HIM as she realizes what a terrible life he’s lead, how much pain and torture, both emotional and physical, he had to endure. And she can’t stop herself from tracing the scars on his body with her fingertips, just like she traced the one on his face, but this time she isn’t fascinated and curious, this time SHE WANTS TO HEAL HIM, TO GIVE HIM ALL THE GENTLENESS HE DESERVED BUT NEVER RECEIVED. She lovingly caress each scar, as if her touch could somehow take away his pain. And the moment, she reaches the three claw-like scars on So’s arm, Soo remembers the time he told her about how he had set trees on fire when the wolves had been drawing near,… and her heart breaks once more.

The most heartbreaking part is that when So wakes up, he doesn’t find it at all odd that Soo is there, he doesn’t find it odd that he is hallucinating about her BECAUSE HE’S BEEN SEEING HER IN HIS DREAMS EVER SINCE HE LEFT HER ALL THOSE YEARS AGO.

I always hold my breath when I read @briseis's posts... :heart: :bawling:

• Like 17

@zi4r Good morning, I enjoy varied and abundant breakfast from all of you. Nowadays, all your posts become my meal,  the most important meal of day. Milks, cereals, mee etc gives me energy to move on...:blush:. I understand which angle you are comingb from, as like what I said in my previous post, you having putting all my thoughts in writing. HS's ignorance makes me frustrated in certain part in episode 14-16. But I wouldn't give up, let's  see how the writer nim redeem HS's character in final four episodes. I hope HS's can be more defined especially her loves toward WS throughout the final four episode. Not squander her time being with WS. I m keeping my finger crossed for that. :glasses: For at least, she must help to solve and reconcile  the problem between Queen Yoo and WS and she must trust the one she loved, like what SD advised her before. 

• Like 18