[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

47 minutes ago, stevii said:

someone said that they are two different child actors :(altho if it is true, do you think it's gonna be so wonderful if go ha jin in the present time was in a coma for 10 years, and when she wakes up, the child has grown up to be a grown up eun yoo played by baekhyun. and he + his parents came to meet go ha jin to thank her because she drowned while saving him xD 

:) But I was thinking Wang So had 2 child actors representing his younger self. The one that appeared in the first episode and the one that appeared in episode 14 with the mask (SBS version). Maybe this is on purpose to represent the same character even if they aren't the same child actors? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, clarissasan said:

Hello guys, I'm making a new quiz :blush:

This time it's "Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo female character are you?" and has 7 characters as result :D (Well, 6 actually...but...... (?) Find out yourself ^^)

Which Scarlet Heart Female Characters are You?

and here's the previous quiz I made if you haven't try :D

Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo prince is your Soulmate?

Hope you like it  Enjoy! :heart:

- Yeon Hwa *oh no* but I guess we do share some similar characteristics.

- Baek Ah. Although WS would be better, BA is cute too. 

• Like 5

annyeong yeorobun :) have been missing out on so much . Out of town for past week and will be back only for the last episodes .net connectivity is bad :( feeling sad SHML is coming to an end . Love love this show so much . Looked forward to reading everybody s views and will have a void when it ends .....wish JK comes again soon in another show . Someone was mentioning the Bride of the water God ... That sounds interesting 

•  

• Like 10

1 hour ago, butterflysaga said:

Hii.. your quiz is fun! :)  I tried to answer w/o too much thinking tho. And here's the result~~

My character:

Reveal hidden contents

USvW1y.jpg

My soulmate:

Reveal hidden contents

tuh9xV.jpg

Well, duh. I'm hoping for Wang So :cold_sweat:

Thanks for the interesting quiz.

I got YEON HWA (Happy. She is my favourite female character and I am shipping her with Wang So) and my favourite prince WANG SO. Could not asked for better results than this and seriously, I was not cheating and totally honest with my answer.:D

• Like 11

On 10/21/2016 at 1:16 PM, LyraYoo said:

Beautiful locations of SHR

I was just thinking I would love to visit South Korea and visited some places from Moon Lovers and especially the temple just at the same time I saw your post here uploading tweet about this very place. @amisyka77 I believe this is a place where Wang So fight all the monks to defend his mother, he burnt the place down. It's not Jimong's quarter.

On 10/21/2016 at 1:43 PM, amisyka77 said:

https://twitter.com/KoreanTravel/status/785637825605607424/photo/1

@LyraYoo Jimong's quarter? where WS does his brooding while looking at the stars that only appears in Goryeo?

On 10/21/2016 at 2:39 PM, LyraYoo said:

I want to share about guy's perspective on SHR :)

My brother is a JG fan ever since arang, despite the flower boy characteristic that he has, my brother single him out among few who can pull acting chops effortlessly. If only my brother is not crazy right now with school works he must have watched the live airing with me. 

Basically he is impressed with JG's action skills. Not all k-actors can pull that flawlessly :D

I agree. I think his action skills are not merely because he has learnt martial arts before like Taek Won Do, because I know a lot of Korean actors have learned Taek Won Do but still looks awkward in their action scenes (no need to mention names so not to offend anyone). If you see his bts of action scenes, Lee Jun Ki's approach to the action scenes: fearless, confident, try his best, and to rehearse until he get the best result are what make his action scenes great. That's my opinion.

2 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

I enjoy all the osts and even put them on my youtube mix so i can replay them anytime..

My top three would be :

1. Lee Hi's my love

2. Jeung seung hwan's wind

3. SG wannabe's I confess

My addiction to the osts go as far as singing them on Smule (karaoke apps) with my awful korean pronounciation, recording them and listening again to my horrible singing of those favorite tunes. LOL

I have downloaded both the mp3 and FMV for all the osts but I haven't study them so I haven't yet try to sing them on Smule or other karaoke.

My three best Osts from Moon Lovers right now are:

1. Davichi (다비치) - Forgetting You (Moon Lovers OST Part 4)

2. Epik High (ft. Lee Hi) - Can You Hear My Heart (Moon Lovers OST Part 6)

3. Baek A Yeon (백아연) - A Lot Like Love (Moon Lovers OST Part 7)

I like Ost Part 4 the most right now. It keeps ringing on my head.

2 hours ago, hobeverly1212 said:

something cute to tide us all over before the next ep tmr! enjoy......our 2 ittle brothers :)

I've watched some parts of the show. Funny thing is Ji Soo looks scary but cute in real while Joo Hyuk looks cute but scary in real. It feels like Ji Soo has no chance to stand against Joo Hyuk even when he's older. Looks can be really deceiving.

• Like 20

lololo everybody!

a friend keep sending me posts frm this forum ab this drama and wont shut up ab it. so i decided to try. and now i am hooked and thought i should say hi here? hehehe. i will be a silent reader though. not a writer. dunno whata write about. but definitely enjoy all your very long and creative and beautiful posts!

gonna go back to watching the episodes. i'm only at ep 09! but read all the spoilers already, hehehe

CHEERS!

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

This week, i had watched Ep.16 a few times already..today while watching Ep.16, i screenshot so many Wang So faces...JG is incredibly handsome in this episode..am i the only one who think that way??  Huhuhu kkkkkkkk mainhaee for my pervy mode:w00t:..he is looking so good probably because had already lost weight 15kg by ep.14-16 and his face looked so sharp and small..smaller than IU..

I made these for you guys to enjoy the handsome & beautiful WS / LJG from Ep.16..:sweatingbullets: ...

Hide contents

Thanks. Love all, esp the last 2 sets. Smiling WS is still the best.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, fificybergal said:

lololo everybody!

a friend keep sending me posts frm this forum ab this drama and wont shut up ab it. so i decided to try. and now i am hooked and thought i should say hi here? hehehe. i will be a silent reader though. not a writer. dunno whata write about. but definitely enjoy all your very long and creative and beautiful posts!

gonna go back to watching the episodes. i'm only at ep 09! but read all the spoilers already, hehehe

CHEERS!

Welcome! You won't regret joining us.

• Like 9

Have you all seen this?Don't know if it's posted before...

@chi13lou @Shiori Me Same!I got HaeSoo(now) too!:lol: (~virtual hi-five~)

@fificybergal Welcome!Glad you can join us:DFeel free to post whatever you think is worth saying(e.g pics or videos not posted yet or your own opinions on new episodes/things you noticed that we didn't).Can even post about things in your life that are relatable to SHR and vice versa.Don't worry about whether your posts are insightful or creative.Post when you feel like it.It's sharing your ideas,inspiration and passion/entusiasm for SHR that mattersB)

• Like 21

11 hours ago, violet90 said:

this is my last post about WHY HAESOO behave like that toward WS through all this time and this one is from TongHua POV who i happen to read discussing why many people dislike RX character as female lead... cr to KOALAPLAYGROUND...

with respect to many people disliking Haesoo character as a female lead cause So is the one who love her passionately and without a doubt also she the one who keep waffling and creating reason not to be together.. the trust she have is a little compared to So because she been hurt again and again plus all the KG thing that she know.. we seriously can't blame her not to know about history that much and she just a human to begin with.. people keep forgetting just because she lived in Goryeo for many years deep down she still the modern girl Ha Jin .. and we all know modern girl are practical , realistic and not the type to love also not to lose in a grand gesture (e.g So sacrifices and all).. in a way she is selfish and she want to survive living not dying...

all of her fear are very modern sensibilities which is totally different in that era.. people in Goryeo is all out i mean WW getting darker and evil because of love So keep sacrificing his life out of love.. Yo became so evil is out of his mom doing and YH want to be a queen to revenge , WH became a spy to revenge but HS fear is just her dying and So became KG.. her modern sense can't grab the thing that people do in order to achieve something in that era cause we all can't accept that.. her reluctant till the end to accept So is just because one thing... she afraid letting her heart to be owned by someone who she think in the end will kill her heart...

people ask why Soo still can't accept when So do his king duty although she been living in palace?? because she loves him... So is someone that she loved and he will unintentionally hurt her when he do his duty but still it will hurt her deeper than other people e.g Yo caused the person who hurt her is not So but KG.. she will slowly accept her fate and want to go against it.. RX i believe did't want her last breath in palace cause that place causing her hurting so much... Soo also will escape the place that make her suffer and want to die peacefully....

in the end Soo will loved So as much as So ever loved her.. Soo will loved So with her entire heart and soul and she already give him the most precious thing as a women can gives.... but you have to remember Soo also can't stop caring and loving other people too such as WJ , WW , BA , WH and CR.. no matter what this people did to her she love and care for them until the end.. like WJ said when she hid him that she will do the same if other people in that room because its just who Soo is..

Soo just loved too much for her heart to handle... and in the end it will break her...

people are so quick to jump on hate bandwagon that people forgot that unlike So who does't have anybody except Soo that he willing to give up his life for her she have a lot of love from other people that her only fear is dying.. Soo might be the realistic female lead that make us hate her but what she do is to survive and that what we all going to do if we on her shoes... 

even Tong Hua know that RX will be a very controversies character to begin with cause she not the one who put love first.. she put her life at first.... and people don't get it because we all being served with love before anything else in drama... 

when i watch BBJX i keep defending RX too and in here i'm defending Soo too.. lol

at the end everybody entitled to each own opinion and i really hope we will see a happy ending in 20th century cause Goryeo is not the place where SoHae will have their happy ending... 

they BOTH deserve a happy ending after what they been through....

i'm just leaving this pic well just because i loved this one... kekekeke

:heart:

Thanks for your input but my problem with Haesoo is not about her lack of trust on Wang So but it's her logic which I feel is not representing a woman of 21st century. She is kind-hearted but slow on the brain and apart from demonstrating feisty attitude especially in the beginning of this drama, she, unlike Ruoxi is a weak character who could not fight for her own agency and is in need of constant savings and sacrifices from others. My final blow was when she asked Wang So to give up the throne for her, that having both of them together happily in love is just enough. Ones could easily defend her by saying that she does not want her lover to change and it's her way to protect him but no matter how naive and kind a person is, especially in the case of Haesoo who kept chanting the phrase "I want to live", she should know that the throne is his means for survival. Ruoxi never asked 4th to forgo the throne and she only asked 8th to abandon his ambition because she knew that he would be on the losing end and would suffer. I understand Haesoo when she asked Wook to give up because he was never going to be king and would ended up suffering and in no way that she was changing history but asking So to not claiming the throne? Has she not know that she is tampering with history? Has she not suffered enough to see the brutality caused by Yo? How much more suffering and danger ahead should Yo continue to reign if So not usurping the throne?  I don't understand what's her logic behind. Until she proven to me that her logic is reasonable in the coming episode, sorry, I have no love for Haesoo. Wang So and the princes may love her but as an audience, I could not care for her.

• Like 10

For the quiz I got Woo Hee and Wang Wook. Although the female characters seems a bit tricky because I at least have other few options I could relate to and confuse to choose. And as I read the description of some of the other female characters, I have some parts of them in me as well.

For Wang Wook, if he meet me I'm sure I can keep him righteous and moral. Although he's not really my type but soulmate doesn't depend on ideal type anyway. To inform you, I got Baek Ah twice from two different quizzes before. But he's also not really my type.

• Like 9