[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

33 minutes ago, vwj1 said:

I know that I have read that some people are against an Ost that has rapping or English lyrics but we have to remember that this is a drama that blends the modern into the historical and vice versus.  HS is from the modern world 2016.    

My major objection of the rap and english lyrics is the way they were used.

One scene that remains with me till this day is in one of the earlier eps. HS was making soap and Lady hae was talking to Wook. As wook praised hs and the camera zooms into lady hae"s face, the background song went :"oh my baby boy oh...."

I was totally jerked out of the story at that point.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, moonangelcake said:

Yes! I love the background music too! If only they were officially released...

Someone on YT was kind enough to upload some of these background music, I'm not sure if the channel has what you mentioned in your post, but it's still worth checking.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnHvADHJM4moPtp7BuFowg/videos

Thank you very much for the link!!! Listening to them right now. SO beautiful..

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, qwenli said:

My major objection of the rap and english lyrics is the way they were used.

One scene that remains with me till this day is in one of the earlier eps. HS was making soap and Lady hae was talking to Wook. As wook praised hs and the camera zooms into lady hae"s face, the background song went :"oh my baby boy oh...."

I was totally jerked out of the story at that point.:sweatingbullets:

My thoughts exactly. The rap music at first just threw me off. My BFF is waiting for MLSHR to finish before binge watching it - I told her to ignore the funny music and the messy editing in first 3 episodes - just keep her eyes on LJG and hang in there for the story to develop. If she could be crazy about c- drama Lan Ling Wang - then Wang So should easily be a home run for her. :D

• Like 13

In rewatching episode 5 there's a hilarious bit where Hae Su wants to go to the bathroom after meeting the King. (stomach cramps? Diarrhea?) She spots one of Wang So's friends, a TREE, and decides to go for it. And that's when Wang So steps out and greets her and she tells him how good he looks in his prince clothes. CUTTTEE esp with the significance of the tree and how Hae Su was basically going to go to the bathroom on one (oh show, never stop)

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

SO.... is it confirmed that tomorrow we are not going to get killed by the baseball schedule anymore?

I don't know if this is confirmed but I read somewhere in the thread that baseball will be aired on SBS Sport. Maybe SBS learnt their lesson but better late than never. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Original Soundtrack Survey, What is your top three most fave among the list?

Goodbye by Lim Do Hyeok - 1

My Love by Lee Hi - 2

Can You Hear My Heart by Epik Hi feat Lee Hi - 3

A Lot Like Love by Baek A Yeon - 4

Wind by Jung Sung Hwan - 5

Will Be Back by Sun Hae Im - 6

Forgetting You by Davichi - 7

Dear Friend by IU - 8

All With You by Taeyeon - 9

Be With You by AKMU - 10

I love you, I remember You by IOI - 11

I Confess by SG Wannabe - 12

Say Yes by LOCO, Punch - 13

For You EXO- 14

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, sadpluto said:

It seems to be too soon for a miscarriage. Maybe she's visiting Eun and SD's grave?

I think it's their grave because there's 2. And I don't think WS will bury his unborn child in the wood (especially his and HS's child). Something caught my eyes, does the praying hand position standard like this in SK? I don't know, I am a chinese Malaysian and usually place our palm closer to our chin or neck when we pray. 

The syndrome before I get my fix of 2 episodes of ML, observing everything about this drama.

11 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I don't know if this is confirmed but I read somewhere in the thread that baseball will be aired on SBS Sport. Maybe SBS learnt their lesson but better late than never. 

Oh.. they will better do. I am going to go off work tomorrow right on time to catch this.:wub:

• Like 15

Monday- I love you. I hate you. Come here. Go away. I need you. I don't want you. Stay. Leave. Where are you? Get out! Oh... Why is it so complicated?

The benefits of being in a different time zone is.... That the first thing I get to watch Monday morning before work is Scarlet Heart: Ryeo! 

At 6AM... No exactly ideal but it gives me more of a reason to get up on Monday Mornings. Plus, the last few times the TV station has cancelled I woke up early for nothing. Sadly, there is not much time left before The End and back to plain old "I don't want to get up" Monday Mornings. 

What will fill that Void?

• Like 18

I think it's not a grave. Its just build of stone to pray for someone don't know for who, she is praying for. Because the grave for princes or royal family can't just like that.. in early ep when haesoo and wook go to lady hae grave . You can see the grave is not like that its like a little hill . 

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, yunhoqueen026 said:

Hey guys..quick question.. does anyone have the link to healing camp epi 79 eng sub that has lee jong gi? SBS apparently seemed to have removed the video..I cannot find the video anywhere :bawling: Please help!!! Jaeball 

try kshowonline.com

• Like 4