[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

If I were in the position of Wang So and would have to protect my life and my heart especially disaster then Baek Ah would be my first choice. Baek Ah is Wang Sos confidant. Baek Ah has the same idea of freedom as Hae Soo. Baek Ah understood Hae Soo's words. Baek Ah was the one of Wang So propelled Hae Soo before marriage to save.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

I think we all felt upset when knowing that LGK ' s oppa upset and disappointment over the low ratings...that's way this thread is slowing down ....Please brace ourselves, don't be affected by the ratings, This is good drama I ever seen. Let's us enjoy the coming final four episode. And I pray that the writer nim will give mercy to HS, don't waver her trust to WS again, no play games about trust....

i worried that it will rise again cause now its So turn to hide thing from Soo cause there are things that he must do as a king that for sure hurt Soo.. in a way he will protect Soo but its just going to hurt her much deeper.. they both want to protect each other but end up hurting each other a lot more....

• Like 10

Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo female character are you?

Hae Soo (now)

bvb3cwopjs.jpg
You are a well mannered girl and gentle towards other people. Although you're quiet, but you can be talkative around people that close to you. You have learn a lot from your past and now you always be careful for each decisions you choose. You've changed completely to a different person, much more mature than you in the past. You can't trust people easily because you know how it feels to be disappointed over and over again. You live to help people and protect them. 
You panic easily but now can control your emotion better. In relationship you try hard to trust your partner and will always be there to support and protect him. You accept your partner fully and will be faithful to him.
  • Like 12

14721512_186127391791361_168955682150422

Cr. to owner 

Their love is pure love the love of them Must be redeemed by the pain and sore bruised, until the end of the breath and death can separate them from each other, but their love for each other never separated. There is, however, more and more until their last breath, " It is love that Amata eternity forever." :blush:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, clarissasan said:

Hello guys, I'm making a new quiz :blush:

This time it's "Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo female character are you?" and has 7 characters as result :D (Well, 6 actually...but...... (?) Find out yourself ^^)

Which Scarlet Heart Female Characters are You?

and here's the previous quiz I made if you haven't try :D

Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo prince is your Soulmate?

Hope you like it  Enjoy! :heart:

OH!! My!!  I got Seon Deok for female character and guess what??  I got Wang So as my soulmate prince. Kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i worried that it will rise again cause now its So turn to hide thing from Soo cause there are things that he must do as a king that for sure hurt Soo.. in a way he will protect Soo but its just going to hurt her much deeper.. they both want to protect each other but end up hurting each other a lot more....

:bawling::cry::confounded:......

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Was this posted? The boy she saved as Go Ha Jin was 10th prince? :o And his name is also Eun. :o

someone said that they are two different child actors :(altho if it is true, do you think it's gonna be so wonderful if go ha jin in the present time was in a coma for 10 years, and when she wakes up, the child has grown up to be a grown up eun yoo played by baekhyun. and he + his parents came to meet go ha jin to thank her because she drowned while saving him xD 

• Like 6

Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo Prince is your soulmate?

14th prince Wang Jung

fi6vx566gw.jpg
Prince Wang Jung is being protected too much by his mother so he is longing to go outside and doing many things on his own. You are brave and fun to be with. You'll be a good partner for him to go on adventure together. As you know prince Wang Jung loves to wander around town alone to seek some fun from fighting. He loves to be the strongest and will need someone who can respect his talent and bravery. And because of you, there will be so much new activities for Wang Jung to do besides fighting and it will make him a better person.

Thanks for the great quiz. This was very nice and interesting. But I think Wang young is not my soul-mate. He tends to act blinded and impulsive. That would not be my nature. * Hihi * I think a bit Baek Ah, Wang So and a little Prince Eun stuck inside me. Direction humor.:heart:That is why these qualities of Wang Jung would not be good for my soul.
  • Like 5

This time it's "Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo female character are you?" and has 7 characters as result :D (Well, 6 actually...but...... (?) Find out yourself ^^)

Thanks for the quizzes @clarissasan :) They help fill my longing for episodes on Mondays and Tuesdays.I got Wook for your 1st quiz.I got HaeSoo(now) for the recent one.I wonder what the other 6/5 characters in your new quiz are...:huh:

I have mixed feelings as we near the end of Scarlet Heart Ryeo.Feelings of dread,anticipation,excitement,relief,fear all rolled into one and is lodged into my heart.

'I should stop watching.I SHOULD HAVE stopped watching.National exams are in 2 weeks' time.'

Everyday I tell myself this.But I can't.And when I find myself explaining to my friend why I continue to watch despite the tragedy and heartbreak every episode brings,I realised why I still stick to it.It brings stress to my already pressurised self during this period.But it also somehow brings relief.As weird as this sounds,it is even helping me during this revision period.I try to apply the way you guys analyse the drama for my literature texts and I start to have more to write and more scenes that I can retain in my memory.Issues like social classes or ideas like sacrifice that appear in this drama give me more ideas whilst writing my general paper essays.Analysing things like popularity and selling of rights internationally and domestically are helping me for economics.

I don't know why I'm writing this but I just have to let it out.I guess I'm trying to explain to myself why I'm obsessing over this drama like never before.I'm still going to watch SHR though.One thing about me is that I'm loyal to those who are personally close to me.And I had decided that SHR is one of the dramas that will always hold a special place in my heart.If I am with the episode from beginning til now,I should watch it til the very end and juggle it with my revision.Do some of you feel the same way as I do?

• Like 17

Lol I took the first quiz and I got Hae-Soo, hahahahahhahahah, I guess that explains why I can't hate her or blame her for more than half an hour, on the other hand, it means that if I were to be transported back to goryeo, Wang So will be my Prince Charming :wub: call me a very happy fan right now ( still impossible though, I have my dreams to go to :P )

• Like 9

1 hour ago, rumasa79 said:

I enjoy all the osts and even put them on my youtube mix so i can replay them anytime..

My top three would be :

1. Lee Hi's my love

2. Jeung seung hwan's wind

3. SG wannabe's I confess

My addiction to the osts go as far as singing them on Smule (karaoke apps) with my awful korean pronounciation, recording them and listening again to my horrible singing of those favorite tunes. LOL

Ohmygoshh LOL this is literally me!!! 

Started a month ago, I also recorded myself singing some of my fav MLSHR OST on Smule :D

I just loveee singing along to all MLSHR OSTs! It puts me in such a good mood.

and btw I did sing AKMU - Be With You on Smule a while ago hahaha :lol:

• Like 10

Hi thank you for this. I got Yeon Hwa :dissapointed: which is not a surprise because there were parts that I find myself relatable to her though I dont really agree on why she hafta do that. And 4th prince is my soulmate! I dont mind having guy like him :blush:

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, virsvirs said:

Ohmygoshh LOL this is literally me!!! 

Started a month ago, I also recorded myself singing some of my fav MLSHR OST on Smule :D

I just loveee singing along to all MLSHR OSTs! It puts me in such a good mood.

and btw I did sing AKMU - Be With You on Smule a while ago hahaha :lol:

Highfive, chingu! :))))

I often recorded while driving, my fave on smule is Taeyeon's song, but of course Taeyeon will be put in great shame if she ever hears my version of hers :D

I even have this mad confidence to sing the OSTs with rapping parts, and obviously I failed big time LOL

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, junejungki said:

OH!! My!!  I got Seon Deok for female character and guess what??  I got Wang So as my soulmate prince. Kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here, hahaha..... High-five, chingu!

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, soorani said:

You all probably have already realized that, but every time I listen to For You by EXO, I got strong vibes that we WILL have SoxSoo meeting in the future. 

Of course, we do have many songs hinting it, but this one is purely about it from Soo's POV 

Best lines: 

Though it's a different place and different time
I'm sure you're my love

you can just pass me by cuz you forgot all about me
Until you remember I will wait for you

We're together in the same time, same place
come to me anytime, to your place

My feeling between happy and sad for this song..actually this drama really screw my feeling like roller coaster :blink:

I dont want the end of this but i also feel i cant stay any longer..SHR really take too much space in me.. :rolleyes:

• Like 10