[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

Just now, Kyonkyon00 said:

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 

Isn't there a saying- you've got to break up to make up?  

Or maybe: Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

Or better yet: If you love someoneset them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were....

Pick a platidude and feel better because it's going to be okay!!

• Like 8

FIRST

Oh, man that was brutal. Excuse me while I blow on my tissues :tears: Anyway what was Jung doing?! Why didn't he unleash that fighter power before Yo shot the arrow to Eun?! anyway, did he even see Yo shot the arrow? Why would he blame Wang So?! I'm so @#$%&*@#$$&*!!!! GAH! And lol on Hae Soo's the one who reminded him that Eun's the one who asked WS to do that when Jung is closer to them.

That Im Sunhae OST got me everytime.

SECOND

OH SHID BREAK UP SCENE :tears::tears:. Ugh... The ost got me in this scene too.

Anyway I laugh when S-One putting Baekhyun's commercial shoes. Like he learned that past life teach him to run fast with good shoes. LOL :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

RIP EUN RIP SD :( so many people die in this drama lady Hae lady OH first King(forgot the name) Crown prince late king Mo Eun all family members all monk some palace maid and maybe more ... we have more people who will die :( except for YO and Evil Queen maybe Wook don't kill anymore

• Like 11

General Park going to aid WS to become king. He reminds WS that the late king said that king is a position where you must be ready to abandon anybody. And who has he abandoned? - I guess that was HS

• Like 6

I think when HS see this she realised that WS is not as bad as she had seen him in his visions... WS just realy loves his brothers, no matter what it was before they all are his brothers ... maybe except one...

Killed out of mercy and love... The tears in his eyes...

ml4_zpsszi6ps2c.jpg

• Like 11

Whooa, few days missing and hundreds of pages to catch up with.... you are all awesome! 

Few notes after watching last episodes: Hong Jong-Hyun is such a nice surprise for me. His villain psycho prince/king is credible, mean and cruel, on the same time vulnerable and fearful. Good acting over all. 

LJK is fantastic and I am more and more mesmerized. However, I have already planned a Moon Lovers marathon in December with my colleague and soon-to-be LJK die-hard fan ;) I showed her few BTS scenes, few scenes from the series. But while she was watching LJK dancing Ringa Linga in Shanghai... her reaction was priceless "remind me I need to breathe from time to time!" 

• Like 10
2 hours ago, mochimaniac said:

ive read there was a scene where HS did try to return the hairpin WS dropped at th princes' bath pool but turned back cause she witnessed he was having a bad dream?? I really dont remember that part...can someone oh so kindly let me in on which episode it was and whose version?  or maybe even a link :frown: ??   

@mochimaniac it was not made the cut. This scene came from earlier leaked sinopsis provided by @ruizaio

@aypopa , @penelop3 , @junejungki

that scene is from director cut ep 3

2 hours ago, aypopa said:

yes and there is one more scene in episode 3 that i missed to HS pray to rocks and WS come and talk to her something about mothers i try to find that two scene and i can't to so pls pm to :) 

• Like 4

WOW HS SAYING SHE WILL WAIT...TIME JUMP ...YEAR 948...JM IS BACK ...JM AND HS TALKING...JM ASKING IF SHE PLANS TO MARRY...SHE DREAMS LEAVING THE PALACE ...JM IS MEETING BAEK AND HIS LOVER...JM IS RUDE...TOO SPOILED...

• Like 8

SO!!!!! SOO!!!! HOW MANY MORE HEARTBREAKING MOMENTS MUST WE WITNESS BEFORE YOU TWO HAVE YOUR HAPPY ENDING? (AT LEAST IN MODERN ERA) :bawling:

So, Wang Eun's death and Su not trusting(or what it seems) So is the trigger for So going for the throne...

I must wait for the famous lines of Su; "How wonderful it would have been if we met in a different world, different period." It feels like it will be said on the mask kiss scene (ost picture) or it also sounds like it could happen when Su is already sick and dying.

PS. Anyone into the SPOT THE DIFFERENCE? I'll be waiting for some amazing soul posting it later :D

• Like 10
4 minutes ago, andy78 said:

WS,JM,BAEKAH MEETING THE GENERAL NOW...GENERAL KNOWS WS IS BORN UNDER KING STAR...WS SAID H WANTS TO BE KING...WOW GENERAL ASKED HIM IF IS READY TO GIVE UP ...SO HE DID IT GAVE UP ON LOVE

So this is one of the reasons why So broke up with Soo. 
The other one must be because he's afraid of Yo's using and hurting her to get back at him.

• Like 5

I think 2 yrs have passed and Jung is back saying he has come to drink HS's tea. 

WS also back but does not come to see HS.

King going crazy. Tells his mother that she does not see him as a son but as a way to secure the throne. Also, whether Jung wants the throne?

• Like 6
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner