[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

2 years have passed and Soo is still waiting for So to come back. Urgh but why is the annoying Chae Ryeong still around!?

Jung, looking all grown up, comes and visit Soo. He's now a Chief Commander.  

Edited by sugarjoy
  • Like 8
3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

WOW HS SAYING SHE WILL WAIT...TIME JUMP ...YEAR 948...JM IS BACK ...JM AND HS TALKING...JM ASKING IF SHE PLANS TO MARRY...SHE DREAMS LEAVING THE PALACE ...JM IS MEETING BAEK AND HIS LOVER...JM IS RUDE...TOO SPOILED...

Dare I hope that this is the wish Jung gave to Yo. For Soo to leave the palace, not necessarily for him to marry her? 
*wishful thinking

• Like 2

See that, Wook?! Yeah, someone who's not afraid to go on his knees to protect the woman he loves really does exist.

Ooh, New Scene: BACK HUG!!  But So didn't reciprocate :bawling::bawling:

Also, new Woohee and Yo scene. He really didn't like what she was saying.

Oh, so the back hug scene is what led to their meeting the next day. Explains why So suddenly had flashbacks of his times with Soo.

• Like 19
13 minutes ago, thenagain said:

Like what? I've been looking for them. 

Break up scene and the reason for it. The sequence is different and the music placement. But same scenes so nothing's missing or added.

• Like 3

THIRD

LOL Yo started to get crazy. Man am so pissed off at those officials!! Yay!! Four Musketeers fighting for the throne!!

FOURTH

Oh, SoSoo love ambassador bringing bad news to Soo.

That waiting scene is so poignant.

Aahhh... so it's Jung.... My dissappointment is exactly the same as Hae Soo's. LOL. Jung kinda looked like... another Mufasa? Hahaha

LOL Baek Ah sending spy to Jung's and treating it like "How can he know it right away??" LOL

• Like 12

HS upset with WS that he has not come to see her.She says he must have forgotten her and he says that tonight also he came by the pond by mistake. She back hugs him and says she has not forgotten yet. Whether he sleeps well?Whether he still hates her?

• Like 20
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner