[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Starting back up at the top of the 4th inning. 5 more innings to go after this.

Heroes are back up at bat, and we have 1 out.

The score is 4:2 Heroes.

The next batter connects, but is now out. 2 outs!

REMINDER

·         Don't post any requests for subs!

·         Anything unrelated to the drama plot / activities is considered spamming.

·         Don't quote videos/images.

·         Do not post successively except for live blogging on drama's airtime.

·         Due to copyright issues, do not post illegal streaming links on this thread.

·         PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 9

Spoiler

Baseball is played by two teams, each team having 9 innings where they attempt to score runs. The home team always bats second (the "bottom" of the inning) and the visiting team always bats in the "top" of the inning.

In each inning, batting team sends one player, known as the hitter, in turn,until three hitters are "out", while pitching team have nine players on the field trying to prevent them scoring. If the scores are tied at the end of nine innings, number of innings continue (both halves of the extra inning have to be completed before the game is resolved, if both teams score a run in the tenth inning, then an eleventh is played, etc). There are no ties in Baseball.

http://www.howbaseballworks.com/TheBasics.htm

In the spoiler above,some basic info on baseball.Since 'innings' are mentioned so often,I looked it up.:)

• Like 5

The Tigers put away the Heroes and we're now at the bottom of the 4th.

4 to 2 Heroes. Yet another commercial break.

Tigers are up to bat.

Easy line drive to the right field. Center field throws to first and we have our first out.

REMINDER

·         Anything unrelated to the drama plot / activities is considered spamming.

·         Due to copyright issues, do not post illegal streaming links on this thread.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Oh noooo I hope not that will be too cruel.  Maybe it's HJH's and forgot to place his glasses elsewhere :joy:

Prince of Smirks... I might be biased but geez can you guess whom I prefer? kekeke! 

cto

That guy in black? His royalty :wub:

• Like 5

No runners on base and 2 outs.

Batter connects and we now have a runner on 1st.

Score is still 4 to 2, Heroes.  We're at the top of the 4th, Tigers at bat, 2 outs, runner on 1st.

Not good. The count is 3:1 - 3 balls, 1 strike.

Full count, 3:2 - 3 balls, 2 strikes.

Batter connects, but what looks like a line drive goes straight to the short stop and we now have 3 outs.

Heroes are back at bat, and we're now bottom of the 4th.

REMINDER

• Like 16

Commercial break...again.

We're bottom of the 4th and the Heroes are back up at bat.

The score is still 4 to 2, Heroes.

Line drive towards right field...easy out at first.

Looks like the Tigers brought out a new pitcher...so he's warming up.

The count is 1:1 - 1 ball, 1 strike.

Batter connects. Line drive up center field...2 outs.

Ahhh. Missed some plays during the commercial break. We're actually now at the top of the 5th inning.

REMINDER

• Like 15

It's the 5th inning, Heroes are up at bat. The score is still 4 to 2 Heroes.  4 more innings to go Yeorobun.

Line drive towards first and we have 3 outs.

REMINDER

• Like 14

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@iloveknovela @bim2 

I hope that the writer won't follow the Chinese novel about the relationship between Wang So and Wang Jung. I am hoping that their relationship will change thanks to Hae Soo. Yes, Jung is naive and does mistakes... especially at the beginning. However, I would like to describe Jung in a more positive way.

1) When he was rescued in the episode 4, he didn't really aknowledge Wang So's help first. Yet, later when his mother pushed So and cursed him, Jung took his defense explaining that he had saved his life. So in the end, he recognised Wang So's help. Moreover, he listens to his brother's advice that he shouldn't stay on his mother's lap and become more responsible.

2) During the dinner in the episode 9, Wang Jung left the table just after So had left himself. He even criticised his mother and brother... something he never did before. So he was really distancing himself from his mother and his brother. Notice that in the episode 2, when the family (Jung, Yoo, Yo and So) was sitting together, Jung was sitting next to his mother... he was so close to her reflecting his position in her heart. Yet, in the episode 9, it is different. So is in front of his mother and not Jung, although she definitely loves Jung above anyone. In my opinion, it has something to do with Jung as well. The riff between the mother and Jung is becoming more and more visible.

3) When he confronted So in the episode 10, he was acting out of concern for Hae Soo. Wang So agreed that his move had been quite reckless, yet he would assume his responsability for his mistake. As conclusion, even So realised that taking her to the ocean could have endangered Hae Soo's life. Therefore Jung was not entirely wrong to criticise So.  4) Then in the episode 12, we hear from Wang Yo that after lady Oh's death, Jung never visited his mother again... for one whole year and he has become close to Wang Wook. So here again, we see him distancing more and more from his family. Interesting is that Jung knows about Wook's love for Hae Soo and he is not jealous at all. He shows respect to Wook's love for Hae Soo and is supporting him therefore he leads Wang Wook to the river, where Wook can see Hae Soo. He hopes that Wook will do something for Hae Soo. He is even disappointed by Wook's words, when his brother declares the he can do nothing and he should be careful. 

5) So in my opinion, Jung is maturing. In the episode 12, he supports Hae Soo by sending her medicine for her leg. But his maturiny is shown much sooner: he even goes on his knees in order to support her begging in the episode 11. Moreover, he is the one who takes the initiative: neither Baek Ah nor Wang Mu!!! They are just following his example. He becomes more active and this shows that he is different from Wook too. Wook became his modell until the episode 12! After hearing from him that he won't help Hae Soo, he changes his mind. The difference is even more visible, when Yo is about to get caught. Jung wants to fight against his brother in a fair fight, while Wook wants to kill him with an arrow! Jung looks more and more like his brother So.

6) Jung wants to stop the rebellion and even fight for Mu, but he is stopped by his mother. So his mother's love is the only thing that prevents him to become active. Yet, after what happens to Eun, he will clearly regret it. He told Hae Soo, she should choose the side and in my opinion, after the execution of Eun, Jung will realise that he chose the wrong side. Besides, he will stop supporting his mother and I am quite sure of it. However, I hope, the writer won't keep the misunderstanding between So and Jung: Jung won't blame So for the killing... if so, I'll be disappointed.                                                                                                                                                                                                    

@bebebisous33 I also hope so.  If my memory serves me well, I think LGK said in an interview that we have to consider MLSHR as a different piece of work though it is an adaptation to C-Novel.  I am not sure if I got it right also that he said, he was not able to watch the Chinese version yet... perhaps to really focus of the story itself without thinking of how it was portrayed in c-version.

Few chingus said HS changed the history already.  I was thinking, what if it will be HS whom WS will get married to and not YH?  Since HS was not recorded in the actual history (where in WS married YW) and now that WS have HS whom he fell in love with, don't you think this is how she can truly change history?  WS got married only once and had children except for the princess of course.  What if writer-nim makes it HS to be the mother of WS's children instead of YH?  Well, just a wishful thinking :D:D

About Jung, I understand that you want to portray him in a positive way.  I just look at him in a different perspective.  I am more of how the person make use of what he has.  His relationship with his half-siblings and HS doesn't concern me at all but how he behaves toward WS.   It doesn't matter how much he knew and have done so far, the application of what he knew matters the most.  If he acknowledge all those things above and knew that his brother is a family outcast, why get close to WW & not WS?  He is his family afterall.  At least WS could have felt better even if WY and his mother despised him.  That's why I don't understand him and wonder why he acts that way towards WS.  Thanks BA is around and also HS otherwise his life in the palace could have been very lonely.  How a person make decision is what matters to me because life is all about choices .... that's how it determines the future.   He may regret later on but it's already useless because the damage has been done.  I felt the same with WW.    

We have a saying here that, in judging a person .... look at them for who they are now and not based on their past.  Doesn't matter how bad you are in the past... if you are a better person now then that's how you will be remembered.  Doesn't matter how good you've done and have been in the past but if you turned out to be evil, that's how you will be remembered.  It's all because we don't live in the past.

• Like 9

Wow. Lots of commercial breaks in this game.

Whoa. The moon looks huge in the sky. 

We're at the bottom of the 5th inning, Tigers up to bat. The score is still 4 to 2, Heroes.

Line drive to the left field. Runners on 1st and 2nd, no outs.

Looks like the Heroes are replacing their pitcher too.

And we have another commercial break.

REMINDER

• Like 13

3 hours ago, ferily said:

Yes, I 100% agree with that.. Literally Eun and Soon deok were living their own lives and then, Bam! 3rd prince is after them and wants to kill him. Which I don't understand and does not make logicial sense? Why kill Eun? He didn't show any desire for the throne :/ Sigh, it's always the good people who die in dramas as well... i.e Court Lady Oh.

Wang Yo used Eun's family as a scapegoat for the rebellion so that he can ascend the throne without being called a traitor. Eun's grandfather is powerful so they were the ideal candidate and Yo also gets rid of a powerful clan that will be opposed to him.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Wow. Lots of commercial breaks in this game.

Whoa. The moon looks huge in the sky. 

REMINDER

It's a SIGN !! Even the moon is asking for moon lovers !! Thank you again for the recap  but I'm confused, who is winning ? And what do they need to do to keep the score in their favor ?

• Like 6