[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

28 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLnodMjhCvc/

@riuenu shared our OTP in red wedding dress???? 

I think it was edited...So in place of King Taejo...wkwkwk.. :grin:

Cannot wait for Moonday..Wanna see uri SoSoo in 'Bed a.k.a floor' together..wkwkwk...

hope it won't be cancelled because of baseball..

I think the low rating in the last weekend was because many SK people watched the game so not only the rating of ML but also other dramas in the same slot got decrease...I hope it'll be rain till thuesday so the baseball will be cancelled and won't effect our drama... :blush:

• Like 14

sorry to burst the bubble, but the wedding pic, that's photoshoped. Sorry it was @ruizaio post not @LyraYoo that shared the pics earlier with some other Photoshop images by fans at DC.

hae soo smiling was from bts pic of when she was supposed to marry king taejo, hence the big smile. 

1 hour ago, Visually-wandering said:

Same Thought as you. But If IT IS photoshopEd. That will be an expert work. I don't wanna trust IT fully yet. But PDsign looks so real

1 hour ago, SizzlerZ said:

I just looked at the picture where both HS and WS are wearing wedding clothes and I just noticed that WS's hair is not up! I don't know if they put their hair up during the ceremony but does that mean WS marries HS (or tries to) before YH?

1 hour ago, JumeeTya said:

they're wearing wedding outfit but what's wrong with that serious face of wangso?? :obecause haesoo smile widely...

ah, i think i just become too paranoid with this drama storyline... :tears:

2 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLnodMjhCvc/

@riuenu shared our OTP in red wedding dress???? 

Edited by atgirlina
Missquoted a post.
  • Like 18

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

Yes these two are the STELLAR actors in sagueks. I think in K entertainment, only both of them have the martial arts base to do action scenes beautifully.  With the two of them, there is alot of "floor work" as in scenes where by the fight close to the ground like tumbling. They also both emote intensely.

FYI, Lee Joon Gi did record a series of audio books for.....Learning Korean! There are 3 parts in this series launched in 2014

Hide contents

The last I check, this is available both on Yesasia and amazon. Am going to get one soon. :)

learn_korean.jpg

[spoiler/]

I am going to get this audio book right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 16

5 hours ago, virsvirs said:

I'm not a Wang Wook - Hae Soo shipper (well I kinda have 2nd lead syndrome in early episodes tbh :p) , but this analysis & observations by http://xiuminseoks.tumblr.com are true! It shows differences on how their relationship has been portrayed between the two versions (SBS & Int'l Version)

Now I would love to see our SoSoo couple analysis & observations between the two versions too!

I think we all need to watch both versions of every episode to get bigger picture, but unfortunately it's hard to do since most people don't have time to do that x_x

I watch both versions and I prefer the SBS one because it is better edited to make the story flow and progress smoother. There is way too much time spent on the Wook/Soo scenes that do nothing for the story. It is wasted time that could have been better spent developing other relationships or political scenes. They dragged and hinted at the continuing love between Wook and Soo for too long in the international version to the detriment of the story, so yes SBS editing did right in cutting short some of those scenes. If there were more episodes then fine but now the last 6 episodes are going to be rushed which shouldn't have to happen since it was preproduced. 

As for 2nd LS, no chance of that for me. KHN is a good actor but his portrayal could be better in the Wook/Soo relationship.  There should have been a hint of his "bad" character much earlier on because people in essence don;t change. We should have seen some flicker in his eyes or facial expression to show his selfishness/2 faced character when he was wooing Soo. He showed it with So after the whipping incident which was good but not enough, or maybe the wooing was too long which then confused us as to whether he was first or second lead. Bottom line is that the good turned bad character is flawed in the acting/writing/directing/editing because all of a sudden he went from an incompetent lovesick fool who couldn't get one helpless girl out of the palace, to a genius strategist that can topple kings. Unbelievable. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, car148 said:

I saw the teaser photos hours ago but I am just reacting now because I died and just came back to life now. :sweat_smile:

Waaaahhhhhh, our OTP lying together in the same bed is enough for my heart to jump so high up!! Anything more than that would totally be a great bonus for our hearts!! :love:

I just come back from working all day and I see these two words!! Hahahahahahah dying again :D 

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

This!

I was sleepy but i am awake now because of the pic. How am i going to sleep now? So many thoughts (decent and not-so-decent) are in my mind right now. 

Oh monday, i need you now! 

P.S. now is not a fave word of mine. :)

Wow they're so cute....playing shadow puppets :D i think this scene will be beautifull

• Like 19

I can't understand why YH would be help to WS in gaining the throne? The show told us that Hwanbo clan wasn't really powerful, or they gained power recently? Also there is Wook, wanting the throne for himself. As far as it is now, WS seems to be most eligible candidate even without anybody's help- he has General and Jimong by his side, and there are only 4 princes left, among whom WW and maybe WJ? ready to fight for golden chair. BTW, we were told that Hae clan was influential, so why not marry Soo and get their support??

I think if YH marry WS (I hope she will not :angry:) it will be some kind of blackmailing

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I found this in Yesasia. Lee Jung Ki audio book learning Korean. OMG!!!! I am going to get this audio book so that I can hear Lee Jung Ki voice's whispering in my ear :blush::love::love:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/hello-korean-learn-with-lee-jun-ki/1022825912-0-0-0-en/list.html

I got this last year but I am stuck at the beginning so I don't hear his voice until I can make it to the conversational section :tears:  I am now finally in a beginner's class given by the Korean Consulate so hopefully at the end of the course I can rush through Hello Korean to finally listen to his voice and follow his instructions :wub:

• Like 14

@briseis Well, I meant full skin exhibition ;)
Like the 2 times KMY in Fated to love you got herself pregnant were quite steamy ... but still most drama tend to just hint that there might have been something and in the end there is either someone looking at someone sleeping or hints that the other is stalk naked (Oh my venus) or the female is pregnant 

I would like to see a scene for WS and HS, were we get at least a few clothes "torn" off and then laying her down, nice music, in focus, out of focus and then they are laying/sitting there talking lovingly ... not just like Kiss and go ...

But ... BUT ... if SD watched Empress Ki I am not surprised she thinks she is pregnant now :D

• Like 24