Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

@Hanazumi I am really anticipating the response here in the Philippines when SHR shall be aired. 

And I didnt expect that this drama will let me still apply business theories and mathematical principles  120

Anyways, happy pill for everyone ~

I think we're doomed by MLSHR every second.

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I am sorry but to highlight to u, although it's 1.7 billion views on youku, u hv to divide that by 15 EPs, which means it's more or less 100mil per ep n one person may watch twice.

In Singapore, it is only screen on cable TV, so the number of pax is even lesser, it's just that it's top in taxable TV channels now :)

Yeah, I noticed that too but it probably won't matter much. MLSHR's views will probably still fall between the range of 2.4 billion to 3.4 billions in total (Youku and other channels and live stream). It's just like @riuenu said. There's no official count :(.

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Daebak!! you are not only good in history...your mathematics jjang as well!!! My godness...you are so awesome seriously @Hanazumi

and yes, I double and triple check to make sure I got ur nick right this time....

Thank you. Please do take into account about what @qwenli said about the average is more or less 100 millions views per episode though. So the total views may fluctuate. But regardless, it's a lot of views. Taking 1.7 billion views and divide it in half, it's still way more than the views in South Korea.

• Like 11
8 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hmmm...it seem like...coldly or way too polite...they are back like back to King Taejo days...

Reveal hidden contents

This is the video I am talking about...I dont think this scene had been shown, from 00:01 to 00:26, after that its all BTS 

this one is on ep 15 right?? WS waiting for HS cause he heard that WY call her in... i don't know why HS being suddenly polite with WS in that scene...

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

@gayatritunggadewi and @riuenu please correct me if I'm wrong but I think that BTS scene was already in episode 15. After HS serves tea to WY, WS goes to visit her checking if she's okay. Right? 

AH! This is where it came from!! Thanks..I must had missed out that part...I was discussing with @Visually-wandering, how come So hair is still before the time jump..

Thanks @SizzlerZ for letting me know it is already included!

Just now, violet90 said:

this one is on ep 15 right?? WS waiting for HS cause he heard that WY call her in... i don't know why HS being suddenly polite with WS in that scene...

Haha, I just know from @SizzlerZ as well...I missed out that part...my bad :tears:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

well people going to say that RX have enough with palace and throne battle... 4th as a king is doing his job to secure his position but a lot of people that he punish is somebody that RX care about.. so that one distance 4th and RX relationship.. RX miscarriage and lastly because RX know her time is up so she just want to live the life that she been dreaming off.. outside the palace and live with a peaceful mind... she dies in 14th arm with a wish that she want to forget everyone and everything because she suffer so much being in this era...

its just a tragic story for both RX and 4th.....

Thank you @violet90, one thing that does strike me with this ending is 14th's involvement. We've been seeing 14th developing feelings for HS and that makes me think that a (probably more) reason for such character development is because he might be with her in her final moments like BBJX (?). 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, fidda868 said:

I give up on the FaceOff Battle vote..been trying to vote since yesterday but still cannot go thru it..try to calm myself and keep telling myself that it's ok if JG lost the poll! Huwaaaa :(

I continue to vote here https://polldaddy.com/poll/9546146/ it allows me to vote once every 15-20 minutes. Better than nothing. LJK didn't lost against SJK. He lost against hallyuvote who changed the rules in the middle of the game.

• Like 17
10 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

I really hope they leave out the whole separation thing.. I'm gonna ignore it and hold on to that last part of the trailer where WS says: "I will never let you go" :tears:

@q4q4 I also wanna hold on to the last part of trailer...but sorry, isnt that what he had mentioned during the makeup scene before the rain ritual...tho I hope he will tell Soo again when he become King Gwangjong...

• Like 8
20 minutes ago, riuenu said:

You mean this right? haha, it make me cry while looking at your post as well...well, I don't think I could handle that scene well, if it is like what you had written...I think I might need to take leave or MC from work...cause my eyes will be like goldfish and I will be having mood swing for at least a week.....

I suspect the pix is when she leaves with the 14th.

Am still hoping for a Queen inhyun's man kind of happy ending.

Can kindly pm me your IG? Thks!

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Thank you @violet90, one thing that does strike me with this ending is 14th's involvement. We've been seeing 14th developing feelings for HS and that makes me think that a (probably more) reason for such character development is because he might be with her in her final moments like BBJX (?). 

@SizzlerZ if SHR follow BBJX drama well..yes, sad to say that, that will be her final moments...but I beg the diff for SHR...

So cant just let Soo go like that right..wah...I think I should really mark my leave on the next day after SHR ended

• Like 9
Just now, SizzlerZ said:

i think so too... HS will likely go with 14th but in BBJX 14th have a marriage decree from previous king so 4th have to give RX to 14th... but in here i don't know how the writer will put 14th in position to ask WS for HS.... 

its unavoidable that HS will part away with WS but i just hoping with all my heart and my soul that WS will be there when HS pass away.. instead of WJ the one who hold her in her last time will be WS and they both can said their farewell.. HS pass away with no regret and misunderstanding and WS will understand that it always have been him in HS heart and he able to send HS for the last time... that the ending that i hope end WS and HS love story in Goryeo...

• Like 20

@riuenu I'm glad we got that sorted. I can imagine the pain when you thought that WS and HS would be treating each other coldly. Although I wonder how WS is going to feel when he realizes that HS didn't trust him with Eun. I might not have to worry about this because this show has a tendency to create new problems rather than work and solve past-current ones (probably because of being restricted to 20 eps). Just like everyone's seemed to forgotten about Concubine Oh's death, CP's death, assassination attempts and all I don't think they'd make a big deal about this. Atleast I hope they don't.

• Like 10
8 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think so too... HS will likely go with 14th but in BBJX 14th have a marriage decree from previous king so 4th have to give RX to 14th... but in here i don't know how the writer will put 14th in position to ask WS for HS.... 

its unavoidable that HS will part away with WS but i just hoping with all my heart and my soul that WS will be there when HS pass away.. instead of WJ the one who hold her in her last time will be WS and they both can said their farewell.. HS pass away with no regret and misunderstanding and WS will understand that it always have been him in HS heart and he able to send HS for the last time... that the ending that i hope end WS and HS love story in Goryeo...

@violet90 that is my question, in what ground do Jung have to take Soo from So...

I join you hoping with my heart and soul that Soo will *sigh* die in So arm...instead of Jung...cause I refuse to think that, what waiting for So, is that box of letter, that pile of items and that bottle of ashes, like what 4th got when he arrived at 14th place...

@qwenli I suspect that too..that teary eyes..I just cant...what left behind is the trailer are mostly sad scene that I still..preparing my heart for. Anyway, please check your PM (:

@SizzlerZ yes, what worried me is the episode 16 voice over of wook, saying So is with HS, and cant trust him, something like that, and what worried me most was, Soo voice over, saying, you haven't forget me, right? 

• Like 10
18 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@q4q4 I also wanna hold on to the last part of trailer...but sorry, isnt that what he had mentioned during the makeup scene before the rain ritual...tho I hope he will tell Soo again when he become King Gwangjong...

Ahhh you're right! I had to watch the scene again and then I actually went and compared it to the last part of the trailer. This drama brings out the obsessive compulsive part of me I never knew existed LOL bah it's ok. I've accepted the fact that even though it's inevitable, I will continue to go down with this ship. 

• Like 8
On 10/12/2016 at 1:09 AM, irene123 said:

Did Ji Mong say that the third prince should not have become King based on his version (aka before HS comes into the equation). That means that, as someone mentioned before in this forum, that history from how Ji Mong knew it got changed (by HS?) to the history we know today. But that doesn't quite make sense to me. It seems that Ji Mong knows that WS was going to become king, (WS has the star of a king when he was young; and learned about this the day he got his scar). However, with the assumption that HS was the necessary condition for WS to become king, without HS, it seems that WS would not have wanted to become king, which means that the history that Ji Mong knew it (before HS arrives) should not have predicted WS so become king. So the assumption that HS was the necessary condition for WS to become king is wrong. But I can't imagine him wanting the throne based on his character if HS was not there. OMG my head hurts....sorry guys...it's hard to wrap my mind around this...

You are assuming that he didn't want to be king before he met HS but if you remember the general's conversation when he first arrived, he asked WS what was his real reason for staying in the palace. I think after his bitter meeting with his mother when he killed the monks he looked determined to make her see only him.  To me that looked like a gauntlet thrown down for the throne.  However, after falling for HS, nothing else mattered but her and their freedom together which can't happen if he becomes king. So, I think JM was right in his prediction that he will be king with or without HS, it was just a matter of how and what kind of king, and that was where HS comes in. The fact that WY becoming a king was a surprise side effect from HS tempering WS's ruthless side so he held back when he fought WY which resulted in WY staying alive and thus changing the history JM knew.

• Like 21
3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@violet90 that is my question, in what ground do Jung have to take Soo from So...

I join you hoping with my heart and soul that Soo will *sigh* die in So arm...instead of Jung...cause I refuse to think that, what waiting for So, is that box of letter, that pile of items and that bottle of ashes, like what 4th got when he arrived at 14th place...

remember that 4th almost went into crazy depression and just holding RX ashes not until 8th come to talk to him about it that he willing to let RX go... and the line that 8th said is so powerful that i still remember it... they both have failed the woman they love... this line really portray that the throne cause RX death.. 8th of wanting the throne and 4th being on the throne..

but........................... they already showing that HS keep copying WS handwriting.................. :tears:

• Like 15
16 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Ahhh you're right! I had to watch the scene again and then I actually went and compared it to the last part of the trailer. This drama brings out the obsessive compulsive part of me I never knew existed LOL bah it's ok. I've accepted the fact that even though it's inevitable, I will continue to go down with this ship. 

@q4q4 haha, I 2nd to that..we are just...so doomed...

We are happy our ship is sailing and even tot we know we will go down with this ship together....

12 minutes ago, violet90 said:

remember that 4th almost went into crazy depression and just holding RX ashes not until 8th come to talk to him about it that he willing to let RX go... and the line that 8th said is so powerful that i still remember it... they both have failed the woman they love... this line really portray that the throne cause RX death.. 8th of wanting the throne and 4th being on the throne..

but........................... they already showing that HS keep copying WS handwriting.................. :tears:

yes...that line...I give up Rouxi cause of the throne, end up, you give up Rouxi due to the throne as well, in the aspect of Rouxi, both of them are failure...he is beyond devastated when he was holding on to Rouxi ashes...and I think he only let go after 8th incident, and after, sending Rouxi's ashes off..alright, I cant continue already..

You know I screamed OH NO in gym when I saw "行到水窮處 坐看雲起時" letter, and saw her copying make me...nearly breakdown...even episode 14 is still not so sad....

and........................................the arrow is the next item..........besides the hair pin and the letter......almost....all there already...I dun think Soo will get the painted bottle from So.... 

• Like 11
1 minute ago, riuenu said:

yes...that line...I give up Rouxi cause of the throne, end up, you give up Rouxi due to the throne as well, in the aspect of Rouxi, both of them are failure...he is beyond devastated when he was holding on to Rouxi ashes...and I think he only let go after 8th incident, and after, sending Rouxi's ashes off..alright, I cant continue already..

You know I screamed OH NO in gym when I saw "行到水窮處 坐看雲起時" letter, and saw her copying make me...nearly breakdown...even episode 14 is still not so sad....

and........................................the arrow is the next item..........besides the hair pin and the letter......almost....all there already...I dun think Soo will get the painted bottle from So.... 

the writer is really brilliant... we got all the item in BBJX but with different scene.. but in the end it will be placed same as BBJX novel and drama.. even its hurt i think they will go the same route with the novel..  because that what make 4th and RX love story is so heartbreaking and heart wrenching.. the 'happy' ending that they talking maybe in the future when HS will meet WS again...

me too... i keep wishing that HS did't copy WS letter..................... its just sad to think what going to happen but i can't stop my addiction for this drama even i know what will be waiting in the end....... 

• Like 16
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner