[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

.... Also, so glad for another eclipser @freckledbelle whose husband hired cleaning service, cooked, spent more time with kids on ur behalf and ordered take-out food to accommodate your interest and addiction. It shows he really respect, understand and love you to comply you with your leisure activity/hobby! ....

Thank you. He is so patient and understanding. I must have done something good to deserve him. :)

I wish and hope that you'll meet your own 'Wang So' soon. Believe. Pray. Sending you cyber hugs. XX :)

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, violet90 said:

yes.. IU is a lot reserved in real life and in front of camera... because a lot have happen in the past she tend to be distance herself cause did't want to bring any scandal.. 

and she really more open in this drama.. even in bts you can see how she always respond to LJG joke and she even jokes around.. she seem more lively in this drama compared to other and she really bond well with this drama cast especially LJG and KHN.... its also help that LJG seem always try to bring the lively and cute IU around by joking with her... 

LJG is by far the best co star that IU have... in term of their chemistry and also LJG help to bring out the best in IU in term of acting.... 

i sincerely hope they will have another project again cause their chemistry is really off the chart..

thanks for confirming @violet90!!

I saw it somewhere back here too, IU is also best(or one of the best, mian, I really joined halfway here, at page 800+) LJG co star in term of chemistry on and off screen(don't bash me if I am wrong),

He is always like a big kid at set, bringing joy and laughter to the rest while taking care of them too...cause of this drama, I fall deeply for Joongi, and abandon my another "part time job", @Visually-wandering know which "part time job I am talking about"

I also hope that they could have another project together..maybe modern time this time...(:

• Like 24

13 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I saw it somewhere back here too, IU is also best(or one of the best, mian, I really joined halfway here, at page 800+) LJG co star in term of chemistry on and off screen(don't bash me if I am wrong),

He is always like a big kid at set, bringing joy and laughter to the rest while taking care of them too...cause of this drama, I fall deeply for Joongi, and abandon my another "part time job", @Visually-wandering know which "part time job I am talking about"

I also hope that they could have another project together..maybe modern time this time...(:

We're doomed @riuenu

I think after this drama ended we have to go to  mental-rehabilitation-center for MLSHR addiction. :sweatingbullets::D

• Like 18

don't you just hate it when the so call real life messes with your MLSHR schedule. seriously why cant our bosses, our family, and the rest of the world be more understanding of our obsession.

work work work.. haven't been able to spazz about ep 15 properly.

so correct me if i am wrong. 

from the trailer, So killing eun was mercy killing? it was yo who shot the arrows?

we will have a bed scene after a kiss in either ep 16 or 17?

no baseball game to mess with ep 16 next week?

tons of cutesy giff posted in the last 30-50 pages i miss? 

@ruizaio a meeting next week to start the initial approach for dvd/bluray?

maybe i need to infect my boss with MLSHR virus so she can be more understanding of me not handing in works in time? :tears:

#backtowork

• Like 24

24 minutes ago, violet90 said:

yes.. IU is a lot reserved in real life and in front of camera... because a lot have happen in the past she tend to be distance herself cause did't want to bring any scandal.. 

and she really more open in this drama.. even in bts you can see how she always respond to LJG joke and she even jokes around.. she seem more lively in this drama compared to other and she really bond well with this drama cast especially LJG and KHN.... its also help that LJG seem always try to bring the lively and cute IU around by joking with her... 

LJG is by far the best co star that IU have... in term of their chemistry and also LJG help to bring out the best in IU in term of acting.... 

i sincerely hope they will have another project again cause their chemistry is really off the chart..

15 minutes ago, riuenu said:

So..can we say they bring out the best of each other? Hmm.. sounds like a match made in heaven? ;):phew::D

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, violet90 said:

Lim Do Hyuk - Goodbye

Hide contents

Do you remember?
A guy who wanted to protect you
I got chocked up when I see you
It feels like I’m going to cry

Love you, I’ll remember you forever
Because I wanted to protect you

I was behind of you while you’re leaving
I was looking at you with tears

One day when you think of me
Or when you miss me
Please come find me whenever
Even time goes by

My forever lover, goodbye even I miss you
goodbye for you
I’ll smile for you who live in my mind
goodbye for now

Love you, I’ll remember you forever
Because I wanted to protect you

I was behind of you while you’re leaving
I was looking at you with tears

One day when you think of me
Or when you miss me
Please come find me whenever
Even time goes by

goodbye for you
goodbye for now

Wait for me with hiding sad words
Just go without saying
Please don’t look back at me

I couldn’t say this word
The one who I love the most in the world is you

goodbye for you
goodbye for now

when this first release i kinda think wth? i mean the story is turning dark and sad and we have a lively OST??? 

but when i read the lyric my heart stop.... its perfectly describe WS feeling when he let HS go later on... whether its because of his jealousy or misunderstanding or HS suffering.... but deep in WS heart he have to let HS go because of HS herself.. WS will never let HS go if HS did't want to leave him.. they been through a lot and WW issue will be solved if both WS and HS willing to stay together...

this song is sad beyond word... WS letting HS go even its mean he will be hurt or how he will live without one person who make him feel alive or he will miss her to death... because he love her enough that he willing to let her go... its a love that beyond reach...

the scene where 4th look at RX carriage leaving the palace while crying is really sad beyond word.. i just can't imagine how i'm going to handle WS letting HS go.... :bawling:

actually the farewell of Rouxi between 4th, 8th and 13th while leaving the palace just make my tear drop non stop...no matter how many times I watch it

Spoiler

especially Rouxi hugged 8th when he waited for her outside with his horse, telling her to take care and be happy to be a bride

and 13th as he was the one to send her off to 14th, that farewell hug

but Rouxi didnt hug 4th cause he is only sending at the palace watching the carriage leave while crying, holding on to his pigtail...even typing out the scene now make me feel like crying

but this lyrics...hit my heart more....especially those sentences below

"Wait for me with hiding sad words
Just go without saying
Please don’t look back at me"

such a lively tune with super sad lyrics, I cant imagine how So letting Soo go

19 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

don't you just hate it when the so call real life messes with your MLSHR schedule. seriously why cant our bosses, our family, and the rest of the world be more understanding of our obsession.

work work work.. haven't been able to spazz about ep 15 properly.

so correct me if i am wrong. 

from the trailer, So killing eun was mercy killing? it was yo who shot the arrows?

we will have a bed scene after a kiss in either ep 16 or 17?

no baseball game to mess with ep 16 next week?

tons of cutesy giff posted in the last 30-50 pages i miss? 

@ruizaio a meeting next week to start the initial approach for dvd/bluray?

maybe i need to infect my boss with MLSHR virus so she can be more understanding of me not handing in works in time? :tears:

#backtowork

@ratgirlina it is a love-hate relationship LOL

20 minutes ago, edensor said:

Yes, IU is a shy type. She is introvert to people she don't know yet, but when she get closer to them, she is a very loyal and kind friends. You can tell by what people around her said about her. You can also tell with her song collaboration. She helped her hoobae to debut, keeping promises to duet and make song together etc. Friends of her called her a 500 years old mountain (or something like that) lol It's bc she is so mature and have a deep thoughts. She is good analyzing things, which I think is what make her good in a serious and crying scenes. I really think melodrama suit her best. Since YTBLSS, her crying scenes is always heartbreaking.

From all her co star so far, I really adored chemistry she had for JJS and LJG. Both of them is really match her best. What more weird is, they had big age gap with her. I think she really blend well with guy older than her. Maybe bc they can understand and handle her old ahjumma inside lol

But really... I feel like I'm going crazy with her chemistry with Joon Gi. GOSH! They are TOO GOOD! I can't hold my self and let my self loose in shipping themXDD

These days... I'm such a SoSoo JoonU trash! XDDDDD 

Ehem! I'm done with my confession ^^;;;

Spoiler

I like her from dreamhigh, and I start to follow her news from YTBLSS, yes, she and JJS are adorable together as well...but her chemistry with Joongi simply went off chart.

Coincidentally, she is very close to my bias as well, in one of the interview, he mention he and IU monitor each other composed song..so ya, that is when I follow IU closely..haha

I am a SHR trash, SoHae trash and now...JoonU trash..omg...ottoke...

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

We're doomed @riuenu

I think after this drama ended we have to go to  mental-rehabilitation-center for MLSHR addiction. :sweatingbullets::D

@Visually-wandering uni, yes we are doomed! we are now spamming each other on 4 platforms for SHR, Line/IG/twitter(quite seldom) and here....well, not as I complain off..glad to have you for me to start discussing with before I had came in this forum :heart:

• Like 23

3 hours ago, riuenu said:

But I doubt that Lion King will think this week, he even resulting in physically abuse her, by grabbing her wrist so hard and wanna kill her with the arrow!

Am wondering...who drift from who first in next episode...So from Soo or Soo from So...

In the front part of this spoiler tag BTS, the unseen scene should be appearing in next episode...Soo and So treating each other coldly...and notice that So is calling Soo HaeSoo instead of Soo, correct me if I am wrong..he seldom call her, HaeSoo right, I mean right in front of her...except the scene after rain ritual...but from his expression, he doesnt seem to be the one drifting from Soo...

hmmm side track abit, is that the outfit So is wearing at the kissu scene? minus the outer layer of the black vest?

Reveal hidden contents

credit to JGfamily82 youtube

but from preview voiceover..it seem like So had promise Yo that he would just live as the King's dog..without Soo, and Soo voiceover also saying..you havent forgotten me yet, right?

I not too sure have this been discuss already..I may miss out post..cause..this wonderful thread is really moving too fast

Wow... So and Soo gonna treat each other coldly??!!! 

Could you please send me Youtube link for spoiler/teaser/preview where So-Soo treat each other coldly... 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, violet90 said:

the most heart breaking scene for me is when 4th just crying watching RX go.... also because they never meet each other again and RX can't even said her farewell before she dies.... that's just make me bawling everytime i watch BBJX tbh...

the problem with me in this drama is how they portray WS love toward HS is so much deeper and raw compared to 4th... WS is more vulnerable and more expressive about his love than 4th.. so to think that he have to let go one person that he love the most is really make my heart broke... 

i think the scene where in 6 min trailer HS looking back in tears is the scene where she will leave WS.. WS will watching from a far afraid that he can't let her go if he have to send her and he can't do anything just silently cry just like 4th... okay typing this make me cry...

i just hope i can handle that scene........ 

yes...the last "farewell" they have(Rouxi and 4th) is when 4th told Rouxi...he finally letting her go, cause of misunderstanding, Rouxi didnt manage to hug 4th goodbye, even typing to you now...I have tears in my eyes already, this is how bad BBJX affecting me...

Yes, So love towards Soo is deeper and more obsessive, 4th is colder as compared to So, not as in 4th doesnt love Rouxi deep, just that 4th world doesnt evolve around Rouxi yet seem like Soo is what keep So going.

You mean this right? haha, it make me cry while looking at your post as well...well, I don't think I could handle that scene well, if it is like what you had written...I think I might need to take leave or MC from work...cause my eyes will be like goldfish and I will be having mood swing for at least a week.....

credit to Mantou twitter

• Like 18