Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

37 minutes ago, irene123 said:

Did Ji Mong say that the third prince should not have become King based on his version (aka before HS comes into the equation). That means that, as someone mentioned before in this forum, that history from how Ji Mong knew it got changed (by HS?) to the history we know today. But that doesn't quite make sense to me. It seems that Ji Mong knows that WS was going to become king, (WS has the star of a king when he was young; and learned about this the day he got his scar). However, with the assumption that HS was the necessary condition for WS to become king, without HS, it seems that WS would not have wanted to become king, which means that the history that Ji Mong knew it (before HS arrives) should not have predicted WS so become king. So the assumption that HS was the necessary condition for WS to become king is wrong. But I can't imagine him wanting the throne based on his character if HS was not there. OMG my head hurts....sorry guys...it's hard to wrap my mind around this...

According to JM, Yo wasn't meant to be king. Perhaps, WS changed history to what we know today when he did not fatally hurt Yo. (based on Yo and WS' convo during the massacre of Eun's family) While HS' role is to trigger the desire of WS to become king. Come to think of it, if none of the bad things happened, WS wouldn't be the least bit interested in the throne.

• Like 13

Love and hate this new ost

Funky music but sad lyrics

Foreshadowing the departure of HS from Goryeo, from WS side, from WS life...

Left him with empty heart, bleeding soul, alone by himself 

And HS will be so broken to have to leave him like that.

How am i going to cope with that after watching their beautiful love story enfolds in front of me from day 1?!!!

How?!! How?!! Just how am i going to endure that?!!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

Why are they clapping?

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Why are they clapping?

Maybe because the director directed them to do the action scene after the claps from the director or the other crews

• Like 3

i have a feeling that HS will be the reason for whatever bad things that gonna happend to WE and SD....HS herself lead them to her own visions...stupid girl!  And when that happend (hopefully they dont die) and WS might get hurt again becoz of HS, I hope HS will kneel down in full of repentance and regret for what she had done, and fully trust WS !!!

I am so pissed of....how can she still hesitated and cant feel the sincerity of the man he loves!!!

• Like 7

I am still like this cry pink mouse  could not watch my epis yet due to un-avoidable circumstances and when i came here i am like this faint pink mouse  these many pages already filled....i am feelings sad sad pink mouse for not being able to catch you with all of you in all the fun talk and discussions...

but just saw the gifs of BTS kissing scene..wanted to ask what that rolling WS-HS was...? that scene again got cut..is it ? or was is it just for fun ?? can anyone help in clarifying...?

missing you all and this lovely place badly..very very badly....hope to see you all soon....

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

I am still like this cry pink mouse  could not watch my epis yet due to un-avoidable circumstances and when i came here i am like this faint pink mouse  these many pages already filled....i am feelings sad sad pink mouse for not being able to catch you with all of you in all the fun talk and discussions...

but just saw the gifs of BTS kissing scene..wanted to ask what that rolling WS-HS was...? that scene again got cut..is it ? or was is it just for fun ?? can anyone help in clarifying...?

missing you all and this lovely place badly..very very badly....hope to see you all soon....

It is not rolling on the ground for them to kiss lol. It is because wang so will block an arrow for haesoo. That's why he grabs her and they end up rolling on the ground and we see her tend to so's wound in the end of the bts

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

And HS will be so broken to have to leave him like that.

How am i going to cope with that after watching their beautiful love story enfolds in front of me from day 1?!!!

I am literally crying while listening the OST and reading the lyric. We won't get the happy ending we truly hope???

I broke my heart to pieces after watching BBJX. Now, I'm doing it again with Korean Version????

What is wrong with me?? I want my Wang So to be happy :bawling:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

No, that'll be in ep 16. Yo shoots an arrow targeting HS..WS protects her and he got hit instead resulting in the roll on the ground..yeah, quite depressing kind of skinship... so far away from our expected romantic kind of s/ship for our already romance-deprived OTP..but fret not, this injury may lead to the long-awaited bedscene ...so stay tune...hehehe

• Like 5

Z.Hera Talks About Her Kiss Scene With EXO’s Baekhyun For “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Z.Hera-Baekhyun.jpg

After the kiss scene in the recent episode of “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” many viewers have expressed interest in singer and actress Z.Hera, who plays EXO member Baekhyun’s wife in the drama!

Z.Hera recently had an interview with OSEN, where she talked about the kiss scene. “We filmed the scene a while back, and at the time it was really comfortable. I think it was because we’re pretty close in age,” she explained.

Spoiler

Z.Hera-Baekhyun.png

Rather than jealousy, many EXO fans have reacted by commenting on how well the two looked together. In response, Z.Hera said, “I was so relieved to see the positive responses.”

She also shared her thoughts on doing her first kiss scene, saying, “I don’t know about Baekhyun, but it was my first kiss scene so I don’t think I did that well. Even though there weren’t a lot of NGs, I think I made a few mistakes. But I’m relieved to hear that we look good together.”

Z.Hera-Baekhyun-1.png

She talked about the director’s interesting guidance during the scene as well. “I was a bit worried because the director didn’t give any feedback while we filmed the scene. But he did say ‘Just keep doing what you’re doing,’ and so I felt comfortable after that. There were a lot of scenes in last night’s episode where I worked really hard. I’m so thankful that they edited them nicely.”

Credit to http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/11/z-hera-talks-kiss-scene-exos-baekhyun-scarlet-heart-goryeo/

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

It is not rolling on the ground for them to kiss lol. It is because wang so will block an arrow for haesoo. That's why he grabs her and they end up rolling on the ground and we see her tend to so's wound in the end of the bts

ahh got it...thank you chingu...but that was exactly i was thinking it to be but it came out to be diferent...lol...

5 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

No, that'll be in ep 16. Yo shoots an arrow targeting HS..WS protects her and he got hit instead resulting in the roll on the ground..yeah, quite depressing kind of skinship... so far away from our expected romantic kind of s/ship for our already romance-deprived OTP..but fret not, this injury may lead to the long-awaited bedscene ...so stay tune...hehehe

thanks chingu....so after that HS will be nursing WSs wound and then they can really roll on bed giving us as bed scene (ok that was only line i could think of...)..hahahahaha... drum pink mousedrum pink mousein love pink mousein love pink mouse

• Like 4

16 hours ago, isengdoang said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangjong_of_Goryeo

When Gwangjong ascended the throne in 949 at the age of 25,[2] the kingdom of Goryeo was unstable: to unify the Later Three Kingdoms, his father Taejo made alliances with powerful families, and, as a consequence, those clans were vying for control of the government.[3] As he witnessed the struggle between his brothers for the throne, he felt the need to consolidate the power of the king and rewarded all those who contributed to the progress of Goryeo, also making much effort to maintain good diplomatic relations with neighboring countries.[2] He studied Taizong of Tang's book Difan to better understand what to do, as he found many similarities between his situation and that of Taizong. After a regularization of tax rates in 949, he launched a series of reforms to promote a stable and royal-centered political system, and to expand economy and military.[3]

His first reform was in 956, when he weakened wealthy families by confiscating private slaves through the law of emancipation of slaves (노비안검법, 奴婢按檢法, Nobiangeombeop):[4][5] this reform won his government the support of the people, as freed slaves were commoners taken as prisoners of war, and also helped the economy because former slaves now had to pay taxes to the state like ordinary citizens through services provided on the land or premises of feudal lords.[2][3] He then reorganized and expanded military to face the Khitan and Jurchen, building twelve garrisons along the northeast and northwest borders, and replaced lords in the capital and in the provinces with officials appointed by the crown.[5] In 963 he set up relief centers in the capital.

With the institution of the national civil service examination in 958 (과거, Gwageo), Gwangjong was able to expel from the court people from powerful clans and replace them with civil officials recruited by merit, giving everyone, not only the rich and powerful people, the opportunity to work for the state. The civil service examination was suggested to the king by former Chinese envoy Ssanggi, and was based on the Tang civil service exam and the Confucian classics.[5] In 960, he introduced different colours for court robes to distinguish officials of different ranks.[6] Other actions undertaken to reinforce the royal authority were naming Goryeo an empire and himself Emperor, thus ending tributary relationships with China; calling Kaesong the Imperial Capital and Pyongyang the Western Capital, and adopting the era name "Gwangdeok" (光德, 광덕).[6]

Gwangjong's reforms were badly accepted by the nobles, especially by high military and civil officials who helped in the foundation of Goryeo; the king reacted by imprisoning those who dared to rebel against him and sentencing them to death.[2][6]

During his life, Gwangjong supported Buddhism, took capable monks as advisers, and promoted the construction of temples: he built the Yongjusa Temple in Cheongju, North Chungcheong, in 962,[7] and a temple in Cheongpyeong in 973.[8] He also created an exam for Buddhist priests, called Seonggwa, to link the government and the church, and tried to unify various Buddhist orders under a single one, but this latter attempt failed.[9]

just wanna post from our wiki... he's not that cruel afterall

He freed slaves. He allowed ordinary people to sit the civil examination with opportunity to work in the govt. How cruel can that be? I wish my current govt are more people friendly but the situation now in my country are no different from Goryeo era before Gwangjong. Only the rich and powerful people get all the priority. 

• Like 11

My dear Mad House Inmate (new, old, secret)

Honestly

I am a woman and I can say without jealousy 
"IU IS cute and I get why LJG wants to kiss her"

I feel bad because I've had no time/energy so far to watch the episodes of the week, but all the pics, comments and videos make me want to skip my very important appointment ... gotta run ... see you soon 

• Like 23

They are so cute during bts. The director point that our uri Joongi puckering his lip for surprise kiss an he denied it. :D

I saw it too. Like he knew Soo going to kiss him.

He looked so happy after the kissing scene.

So's arm get hurt during the arrow scene...

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

And HS will be so broken to have to leave him like that??

Thank you for sharing the video :bawling::bawling:  and yes it really sad...i'm about to cry thinking Wang Soo and Hae Soo will separate, they love each other but they can't be together, my heart so torture... :tears:reflect to mine, same sad love story. My Forever Lover, Goodbye...Even If I Miss You, Goodbye... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

ahh got it...thank you chingu...but that was exactly i was thinking it to be but it came out to be diferent...lol...

thanks chingu....so after that HS will be nursing WSs wound and then they can really roll on bed giving us as bed scene (ok that was only line i could think of...)..hahahahaha... drum pink mousedrum pink mousein love pink mousein love pink mouse

It's okay chingu. I also have that imagination :lol: maybe we will get more than kissing while rolling on the ground lol. Hopefully

• Like 3