[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Awwwwww the bts boat ride pix!!!!!! Kyaaaa

Why are they seating together on one side? They tried to shoot that way? They waiting for something?

Why is IU so pretty? She look like a bride in a gown.

lJG look like a boy in his early 20s. Lol

Why why they match so well? Ohhhh the feels.

U know they had an aerial scene of the boat ride, becos they used a drone to film, meaning they were alone on the boat for awhile without staff in earshot, I wonder, I wonder if they chat about anything?:wub:

@gwiyeowooh if he tolerates all that home screen, lockscreen etc and still wants to marry you, then u can be very sure he is husband material.:D good luck!

Spoiler

tell me how not to ship them in real life...alright...this comment should go to shipper thread I know..but..hahahahahahahahah, let it in spoiler tag instead..

• Like 21

35 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Well said by @AuroraRain, I know this should go to shipper thread..but just pardon me for that...

@Visually-wandering uni and I had been trying so hard not to too...in our private chat hahahahahaha

And sorry IU bf..just for this drama k?

Why were they sitting side-by-side on the boat??? waiting2-smiley.gif   WHY????? how did that happened hmm? they were supposed to be sitting opposite each other ...WHY????
Please explain... :grimace:

• Like 12

Just now, berny said:

Why were they sitting side-by-side on the boat???   WHY????? how did that happened hmm? they were supposed to be seating opposite each other ...WHY????
Please explain... :grimace:

Spoiler

Sohae scene is seating opposite...

but off screen, joongi and IU..hmmm...wah, their smile..I cannot, how to concentrate on work..with that BTS pic...that pic alone is driving me crazy, I need shouted kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in office....

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:

I thought I was the only one who had issues with their BF/Husband because of Moon Lovers. I know this might be quite off topic but if you pretty unnies and oppas can allow me to share. 

Then when we met, he looked at my phone and this is my phone Lock Screen:

I am glad your BF appreciates Moon Lovers too now.  such a sweetie .

And @gwiyeowooh  you are sooo pretty  :)

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, riuenu said:
  Hide contents

Sohae scene is seating opposite...

but off screen, joongi and IU..hmmm...wah, their smile..I cannot, how to concentrate on work..with that BTS pic...that pic alone is driving me crazy, I need shouted kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in office....

@riuenu  I am so sitting in between the two of  them....   crazy-monkey-emoticon-070.gif

• Like 8

1 hour ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Chingu can you plz m ke the link of site where I can find never say goodbye with English subs.. I am searching for it all over internet with no success yet...

Thanks in advance.

i watched it at last night at 3 am.i'll give it 3 stars

Spoiler

Believe me...after spending hours watching glorious, dark, brooding,magnificent, supercool 4th Prince Wang So, watching LJK as other character esp Park Junho in NSG is like ...how do i say it...bland? plain? meh? bleh?..hahaha...well..the love story in the movie is quite cliche with noble idiocy ...not comparable at all with SHR.... btw, you can watch it at dramacool . to

• Like 8

LOL I know this is off-topic but look, I just got a proposal (see the flowers). hard love pink mouseLOL I'm joking. Not a proposal but a thank-you note from @bebebisous33

To tell the truth, I just discovered the follow button today. I have never really posted on soompi before (except for my very first 2 posts on something else and the rest is about MLSHR) until MLSHR. Look what it has done to me.
Snap_2016_10_13_at_01_20_42.png

• Like 17

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

But I doubt that Lion King will think this week, he even resulting in physically abuse her, by grabbing her wrist so hard and wanna kill her with the arrow!

Am wondering...who drift from who first in next episode...So from Soo or Soo from So...

In the front part of this spoiler tag BTS, the unseen scene should be appearing in next episode...Soo and So treating each other coldly...and notice that So is calling Soo HaeSoo instead of Soo, correct me if I am wrong..he seldom call her, HaeSoo right, I mean right in front of her...except the scene after rain ritual...but from his expression, he doesnt seem to be the one drifting from Soo...

hmmm side track abit, is that the outfit So is wearing at the kissu scene? minus the outer layer of the black vest?

Hide contents

but from preview voiceover..it seem like So had promise Yo that he would just live as the King's dog..without Soo, and Soo voiceover also saying..you havent forgotten me yet, right?

I not too sure have this been discuss already..I may miss out post..cause..this wonderful thread is really moving too fast

@riuenu You're talking about at 0:22 in the video? If so, he actually still calls her Soo-yah. The English sub is wrong in the middle, but is correct below that. If you watch his lips, you can see that he doesn't say Haesoo, but Soo-yah.

Spoiler

credit to JGfamily82 youtube

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@riuenu You're talking about at 0:22 in the video? If so, he actually still calls her Soo-yah. The English sub is wrong in the middle, but is correct below that. If you watch his lips, you can see that he doesn't say Haesoo, but Soo-yah

Hide contents

credit to JGfamily82 youtube

ahhhh icic, thanks! hahaha!

Still I am curious...about the drifting part...so drift away from who first..and why? hahahahahaha, all I think now is SHR SHR SHR

normally we will say weekend is coming!

Now, I always like to say, MONDAY IS COMING!

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Expectation vs Reality :wub:

credit @_9sxjy twitter

Soo looks sooo young here compare to Oh Sanggong. It's a big shoes to fill in. Not that I complain because despite her age, seems she got the respect she deserved as Sanggong already. 
Btw just to comment, I'm not an IU fan before so I wont be able to comment much. But it seems that after the drama, IU seems as reserved as the older Soo. She looks so calm and quiet in the interview. Is IU becoming Soo? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

I am so glad I am almost divorced ... no husband/boyfriend throwing a fit

My kids understand if I do not have them as my background picture ... but I have to confess:

As I do have a son and a daughter, I plan to recreate the rain-scene-picture ... so I have my cellphone “ScarletHearted“ AND my kids on it ;)

• Like 18

26 minutes ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

I'm enjoying single life without any sacrifices :D:D:D 

lol.. you can find me there beside you on the singleness boat...I am too enjoying and feeling blessed that I dont have to sacrifice my addiction or love for SHR at all... only thing i have to sacrifice my sleep and office work due to this addiction...

19 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

i watched it at last night at 3 am.i'll give it 3 stars

got that.. i'll watch it this weekend and let you know how I find it ..

• Like 14

3 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

8am ... good morning fellow inmates

I just woke up and while waking up I stupidly dreamed about ep.16 .... don't judge me, you've all been there

so:
While HS holds WE back from running after SD she runs into WS & Daddy who prepare her (attatching some bloodthingy on her back.
She runs on and fights guards and WS runs behind her and slashes her back
While they do that daddy fixes an Arrow to WE chest, who came behind SD and now he stumbles out crying in "Pain" and agony seeing his wife there. 
WS turns around to him and "slashes" him.
All that show is for the stupid Yo-king and his puppies WW and HY, who "by chance" followed their guards to the bath-house
General Park runs out crying and cursing WS "How dare you slaughter my baby. You promised not to touch her. You monster. You Wolf"

Everyone is happy and wants to drink tea, while GP drags of the bodies of his sweeties and HS gets a "report" from JM, as WS needs to attend the tea-party

I dream about ML too! LOL another symptom of the ML addiction. I like how your dream ties in the loose ends of how WE and SD could possibly be alive and SD's hints on IG

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Soo looks sooo young here compare to Oh Sanggong. It's a big shoes to fill in. Not that I complain because despite her age, seems she got the respect she deserved as Sanggong already. 
Btw just to comment, I'm not an IU fan before so I wont be able to comment much. But it seems that after the drama, IU seems as reserved as the older Soo. She looks so calm and quiet in the interview. Is IU becoming Soo? :sweatingbullets:

IU fan, correct me if I am wrong, she is normally calmer in real life, more reserved and shy type...

I saw it somewhere back here, she is more lively and cute in SHR BTS, as compared to other drama

• Like 23