[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, Isabella Noir said:

Agreed! Although about the inner court thing, I'm not sure to what extent is this true in the Goryeo era, but a big plot point in kdramas and cdramas is that the king is ironically powerless there while the queen/highest ranking concubine is the Big Bad. So actually if HS isn't an official concubine, she's relatively safer since WS can protect her from YH better than if she were subject to the queen's jurisdiction (rip her in that case). And since HS won't be attending the queen in the inner court, there's also a smaller chance she'll clash with YH directly over anything. Everyone can live longer this way lolololol

YH will get her throne but she still a woman... WS pretty much married her on political basis so no feeling whatsoever.. so as a woman she will be jealous of HS who get WS love and attention..also i pretty sure HS will have all WS attention because i think when he became a king HS will slowly sick because all the torture and hard labor that she do before... YH will likely plan something for HS just to get back at her snatching WS attention.. i don't think HS will be safe whether she have a title or not.. 

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Just letting you all know... my heart is badly suffering with LJK fever so to cure it I hav already finished King and the clown (very sad and I cried watching it)

Now marathoning Time between dog and wolf... so if we wont get SHR weekly dose ill increase my LJK dose by watching 3-4 epi at one go.

@KdramaSwimmer,..I recommend you to watch LGJ another new movie,..NEVER SAY GOODBYE...

• Like 13

Because of this drama, I tried to find out the history of King Taejo, the Goryeo Dynasty and Gwangjong of Goryeo aka Prince Wang So, and that happens is I get confused. Almost all the king's sons (princes) later became king.

In this regard I praise the writer of MLSC drama. Based on a novel about the story of the kingdom in the era of the Qing dynasty, she adapted the story into the Goryeo era. And because of copyrighted creative for the story, of course, there are a few characters and storylines are a little different.

It's the first time I am willing to watch a historical drama. If it were not for Go Ha Jin, a 21st century girl, drowned and then stuck into the body of a girl in the Goryeo era, and then met a handsome prince, and also if it is not Lee Joon Gi that has excellent acting, I might not see this drama.
(But the fact is I'm now trapped in this drama, I can't get out).

It is sad that WS will marry YH and the king's daughter. But this is the history, and we can't change it.
Therefore, I want Go Ha Jin aka Hae Soo right back into the 21st century. The Life of Goryeo era is very scary, full of intrigue and she must always be alert in order to remain alive. At least in the 21st century, we can count on the writer to make history, in which the love story of WS and HS can still happen. I may be selfish and I hope you don't hate me. 

• Like 18

On 10/8/2016 at 6:14 PM, Visually-wandering said:

@qwenli My prediction was true again. Yay!:love:

I wrote somewhere (forgot with @riuenu on our chat room or in this room) that WangSo will continue the smooch from Haesoo. No doubt for that. Since he's been waiting for his chance in years!!!!!

And btw, my drawing is done. Not really satisfied with the color. Since I've been chasing by my deadlines. While my concentration ruined by MoonLovers. I'm doomed.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oeq3ynmWyQ1srp5p4o1_500.jpg

Thank you @violet90 for your beautiful words.

viluven.tumblr.com

@Visually-wandering uni!!! sending visual hugzzzzz and kissessss....:wub:

our chatroom is flooded....mostly come true tho hahahahhahaahaha, cant wait for this week episode to air...tho not too sure they airing on Monday anot...or they are really not airing :bawling:

Been busy for the whole day, not time to catch up yet hahahahaha

• Like 13

2 hours ago, penelop3 said:

@sooji28 During winter? Wouldnt it be super cold?
I booked mine for spring next year. Talk about being brainwashed by Kdrama. Korean Tourism Board should give lots of love to Korean entertainment industry. 

Haha... Didn't think that far. Will it still be cold on late January? I hope not. :)

Yes, indeed. KTO (korean tourism organization) should thank MLSHR because the drama brought this new halyu on another level. We (viewers or should i say "fans") have to go around the country, searching for the drama location. I remember someone on this thread said that the production crew search every beautiful location that can fit in to the story.

There is one place i want to see, that is Miryang lake. The eps 7 location the lake scene, when Hae Soo just enter Damiwon, and Wang So took her around the palace. I really want to go there.

Ah, can't wait!!!

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

Haha... Didn't think that far. Will it still be cold on late January? I hope not. :)

Yes, indeed. KTO (korean tourism organization) should thank MLSHR because the drama brought this new halyu on another level. We (viewers or should i say "fans") have to go around the country, searching for the drama location. I remember someone on this thread said that the production crew search every beautiful location that can fit in to the story.

There is one place i want to see, that is Miryang lake. The eps 7 location the lake scene, when Hae Soo just enter Damiwon, and Wang So took her around the palace. I really want to go there.

Ah, can't wait!!!

@sooji28 I think it will still be cold, snow even. 
Me too! That's in my list too... Yaaay! :P

• Like 9