[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 hours ago, dears said:

That's why I said you're so diligent. :thumbsup:

You must be tired but you still manage to write something. But I guess when you like something, it becomes something to relieve your stress and you don't feel tired at all to do something you like.

While for me, aside from working, I'm just laying around in bed with my laptop, watching dramas then browsing and like some comments, and write short reply or comment.

LOL It's because MLSHR ruins my life for the past month just like you all. My birthday was in August and about 2 weeks later, MLSHR aired. Ever since then, everything has turned upside down. @Killa92 Yes, MLSHR is our antidote lately to all the problems we encounter in our lives.

@fathiayunia Yeah, they do. I can't count how many times I wanted to scream in the men's faces that the ladies are on fire and where are you all?

@skxz Queen Hwangbo was So's boss in Time Between Dog and Wolf. The dark Wook was a mentally disabled guy in Two Weeks.

5 hours ago, Chickpea said:

Good Morning!  

Agree... but, just thinkin again because this drama is almost always on my mind...  Taejo investigated the miscarriage-inducing-tea incident and determined the culprit was QH which is why she was kicked out.  Assuming Taejo is competent--especially with JiMong at his side--then, it appears QH is the culprit despite what YH says or what QH claims.  Also, Lady Oh's child would have been more of a threat to QH's children than to QY's.  Just like QY went nuts when Taejo wanted to take a second wife, .maybe QH went nuts when the love of Taejo's life was found to be pregnant, especially if she felt unloved by him.  That green-eyed monster Jealousy....

Ah, well, I guess we'll never know.  Its fun speculating, though....

Happy Sunday....

They all went nuts for a king who didn't love any of them but Lady Oh. :joy:

• Like 14

Let's just hope that the weather is perfect in Seoul this afternoon till evening and that the game does not go beyond 2 hours and 40 minutes so we can have our dose of ML today. I am sure SBS would also want the game to be over in time to show Ep 14 tonight or else they will have more work to do in adjusting their programming sked.

Keep the faith!

2 hours ago, moonlover399993 said:

Guys any news on whether the episode is still on?:tears:

I believe SBS will only make an announcement during the game.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, shiraru said:

I didn't find Nam Joo Hyuk particularly handsome before, but Nam Joo Hyuk as Baek Ah is really, reaaaaally attractive to me. Plus, that velvet-y voice, mhhhhmmm...like other casts said, he has the most prince-ly aura among them, and I think I can agree...reluctantly though, hahahaa...Wang So is still the best prince for me!

Same here. I think aside from his voice, NJH's height makes him stand out. This guy is tall. And he carries himself well, too. :)

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

... not even in modern designer suits and driving a Ferrari ...

GETTING THE CHILLS. 4TH PRINCE IN CAP AND GREY SHIRT LOOKS LIKE A SECURITY GUARD / A METER READER / A PIZZA DELIVERY BOY / A TRAIN DRIVER / YONG PAL ( GANGSTER DOCTOR )  haha ... kiddin' the last one....... EVEN WITH A GORGEOUS FACE.

I WANT BACK THIS....

I love this! I, too, can't and don't want to lower somewhat the standard. But i will be amenable to the suit and the most expensive car. :)

• Like 9

I wish for So-Soo MV with the song : let me love you- Justin Biber and Dj Snake , I think it suits So's feeling :wub: 

Spoiler
I used to believe
We were burnin' on the edge of somethin' beautiful
Somethin' beautiful
Sellin' a dream
Smoke and mirrors keep us waiting on a miracle
On a miracle

Say, go through the darkest of days
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Never let you go, never let me down
Oh, it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Let me love you
Let me love you
Oh, baby, baby

Don't fall asleep
At the wheel, we've got a million miles ahead of us
Miles ahead of us
All that we need
Is a rude awakening to know we're good enough
Know we're good enough

Say go through the darkest of days
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Oh, it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife

Let me love you
Let me love you
Let me love you
Let me love you

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, briseis said:

His Lady Freedom - When a Heart Desires

“Let’s get married. If we get married, you can leave the Gyobang and palace. Let’s do that. If you really do not like me, we can divorce once we leave the palace. I will do that for you, so let’s leave.” 

This has to be the best marriage proposal in the entire existence of Kdramaland, because in an age when marriage meant shackles to any woman, WANG SO IS OFFERING HAE SOO HER FREEDOM, A FREEDOM HE WOULD GIVE HER. He never uses the word love; he doesn’t offer her his love because he thinks she doesn’t want it from him, INSTEAD HE OFFERS HER THE ONE THING HE KNOWS SHE DESIRES THE MOST IN THE WOLRD. HE DOESN’T NEED TO OFFER HER HIS LOVE BECAUSE HIS LOVE ALREADY BELONGS TO HER; and besides a single word could never encompass everything he feels for her. SO HAS NEVER HAD ANY FILTERS and his proposal to HS is brutally honest, like everything he has ever said to her.

The most heartbreaking thing is that HE EXPECTS HS’S REJECTION that’s why he suggests to her a marriage of convenience, even though he thinks he would be the party that would get hurt in the process because his heart would be involved. HE IS BASICALLY OFFERING HIMSELF TO HER, TO USE HIM AND ONCE SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS FROM HIM, SHE WOULD BE FREE TO DISREGARD HIM AND THROW HIM AWAY AT HER LESUIRE. He is ready to give her the greatest gift he can give her - LETTING HER GO

“If I were king, would you leave with me? While it was hard to travel as an ambassador. I often felt very free. I thought of you every time. I wanted you to feel freedom like that. I want to be with you in peace, with nothing getting in our way. If that can’t happen being king or whatever else has no meaning to me.” 

How could he not give her freedom WHEN FREEDOM REMINDS HIM OF HER?! WHEN SHE IS THE EPITOME OF FREEDOM TO HIM?! When Soo asks him whether he would still leave with her and choose her over the throne, it’s a test and the question is full of cynicism, doubt and anger - which truly shows how much Wook’s betrayal hurt her.

Therefore So’s brutally honest, immediate answer stuns her and in that moment he completely shatters even her last illusion of him as Gwangjong and she only sees him as a man who gave himself to her completely - someone who loves her above power, the nation, his own family and the throne.

“Come with me. You are my person, after all.” 

When So puts the lotus hairpin in HS’s hand, her eyes widen in shock, because after the scar and the mask, it’s the finally proof of the constancy of his love, of the fact that he hasn’t changed at all. It’s undeniable, just like the hairpin feels solid and real on her palm, just like the warmth of his fingers which closed her hand over it. AND IN THAT MOMENT HAE SOO IS TEMPTED, SO TEMPTED TO GO WITH WANG SO WHEREVER HE WANTS TO GO. SHE WANTS TO BE WITH HIM WITH EVERY FIBER OF HER BEING. IN THE END IT ISN’T FREEDOM THAT HAE SOO’S HEART DESIRES - IT’S TO BE FREE WITH HIM.

Im in love with this post! 100000% true. This proposal has to be the most selfless proposal in kdrama history. I was shocked when he said they can divorce afterwards too. My goodness 

• Like 24