[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 hours ago, solelylurking said:

I believe in his wolf instinct and theoretically his hands can do wonders because he can swing swords like a magician. So he can put the song 'your body is a wonderland' literally happening. What a happy woman HS is.. *wink wink*

Excuse me @sadpluto but are you of age? Because talking about these things with underage can get me arrested in Goryeo dungeon and no prince came to save me. (kidding of course)

#GodBlessGinsengExtract

#IPrayTheDayWSthinksHSsBodyIsAWonderlandComeSoon

#MyPoorBabyHeater

No, I'm not underage so come at me with your dirty jokes. Also, even if I was I don't think you would be thrown in goryeo dungeon considering our hero is about to sort of marry a child bride. I think age is just a number in goryeo.:D

• Like 7

Cutest Couple:Eun and soon duk
Reasons:I think they are just soo cute.Even if eun doesn't accept...i just love them...i always have butterflies in my stomach while watching them..i hope they show some scene including them before anything else

Bravest Couple:Baek Ah Seohyun
Reasons:They are just fated to be.I like them..not love them but like them.

Mature yet b'ful Couple:Wang So & Soo
Reasons:Do I even need to give reasons?But yes...i will call it a mature relationship because it is one ... or at least it has grown out to be one

Couple made in Heaven:Yo & YeonHwa
Reasons:lol!But the fact remains same.They are just couple made in heaven.Enemy's enemy becomes your friend.They'll make a great couple.

Unrequited love Couple:Hae & Wook
I loved Hae...currently wook has become quite despicable

Sad Couple:Lady Oh & King
Even if the king might not agree...he loved Oh..his last words...
And lady Oh...her love was not selfish,it was true...she wasn't possessive rather she learnt something from being in love...if i can't love them i can't hate them either...

• Like 14

14 hours ago, Hanazumi said:

Yeah or maybe Queen Hwangbo also intentionally made the poison and wanted to use it to frame Queen Yoo but it backfired on her not knowing that Queen Yoo tricked Queen Hwangbo to do so. We never know. This is something that I love the drama had covered. It'll be so much interesting to see Queen Yoo, Lady Oh and Queen Hwangbo go at each other. King Taejo, how did you make all these women love you?

Good Morning!  

Agree... but, just thinkin again because this drama is almost always on my mind...  Taejo investigated the miscarriage-inducing-tea incident and determined the culprit was QH which is why she was kicked out.  Assuming Taejo is competent--especially with JiMong at his side--then, it appears QH is the culprit despite what YH says or what QH claims.  Also, Lady Oh's child would have been more of a threat to QH's children than to QY's.  Just like QY went nuts when Taejo wanted to take a second wife, .maybe QH went nuts when the love of Taejo's life was found to be pregnant, especially if she felt unloved by him.  That green-eyed monster Jealousy....

Ah, well, I guess we'll never know.  Its fun speculating, though....

Happy Sunday....

• Like 10

17 hours ago, fuyukoneko said:

Are there any other dramas that have almost kisses scenes as good as the ones in Moon Lovers? I feel like their almost kisses are better than most kiss scenes in other dramas I've seen. I love that their relationship is built on a friendship where they can joke around with each other.

The only memorable I can recall occured (or rather, didn't occur) in "Faith". There is a scene (the "kiss" scene had already happened in a previous episode, also a memorable kiss mostly due to the circumstance it was  given) where the fire-beneath-ice General Choi character, who is always reserved to skinship expressions, is about to kiss the "royal doctor".The tensed moment is interrupted by someone who brings bad (?) news or something similar. I do not know why, but, in the case of "faith" I consider this "almost kiss" more kiss than the actual one.

• Like 9

One of my favorite thing in this series so far is that the lady characters are strong in their own way.

There is YH who would have made a good rival for the throne had she been born as a prince but it doesn't stop her from achieving what she wants, WS s mother who is plotting to put her favorite son on the throne and doesn't hesitate in leaving no stones turned, WWs mother who tries to plead with the king not to execute the love of his love as he would be lonely, Lady Oh, who took take good care of her girls and loved HS enough to sacrifice her life for her, HS s cousin sister who gave her blessing to her husband to marry HS. 

You don't find them most of the time in damsel in distress role. That's refreshing for a change 

• Like 19

in the C-Version Rouxi & 4th prince break up because he finds out about her & 8th prince right? but in this version Wang So knows that Hae Soo have feelings for someone else, she didn't lie to him, & I think it's obvious that it's 8th prince so I'm thinking the reason for the breakup will be different or maybe they'll not break them up...I doubt that...I wonder if he finds out that in her visions he killed all his brothers would he think that she didn't really love him & she was just trying to soften his heart and change history? that could be the reason of their breakup in this version 

• Like 14

I don't understand why does it have to be canceled?? Can't they just postpone it to a later hour until after the baseball game ends? Arghhh, I am frustrated and anxious since I heard the news a few days ago about the possibility of the episode not being aired. I still hope the game will end on time and we'll get the episode or at least the international broadcasts air it, whatever, I'll take it, just give me the episodes with WS-HS lovey/dovey scenes, we need them or else my Monday is just a regular Monday and I can't have that, lol!! 

• Like 19

18 hours ago, fuyukoneko said:

Are there any other dramas that have almost kisses scenes as good as the ones in Moon Lovers? I feel like their almost kisses are better than most kiss scenes in other dramas I've seen. I love that their relationship is built on a friendship where they can joke around with each other.

Queen In-hyun's Man is another historical drama that has some pretty great kisses. It also has the exact kind of ending that I sort of wish ML would have—not a reincarnation of the guy, but the actual dude there. The farther we get into this show, the more worried I am about how it'll end!

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, Chickpea said:

Good Morning!  

Agree... but, just thinkin again because this drama is almost always on my mind...  Taejo investigated the miscarriage-inducing-tea incident and determined the culprit was QH which is why she was kicked out.  Assuming Taejo is competent--especially with JiMong at his side--then, it appears QH is the culprit despite what YH says or what QH claims.  Also, Lady Oh's child would have been more of a threat to QH's children than to QY's.  Just like QY went nuts when Taejo wanted to take a second wife, .maybe QH went nuts when the love of Taejo's life was found to be pregnant, especially if she felt unloved by him.  That green-eyed monster Jealousy....

Ah, well, I guess we'll never know.  Its fun speculating, though....

Happy Sunday....

Good afternoon for me @Chickpea.... I like the sound of your theory and I belive King Tae Jo is very smart but chose to lead his country without violence. I believe bfore he became king he was just like Wang So. A man who didn't care for powere and belived Power mustn't be abused. I think that is one of the reason he took on the role of being KIng. That same burden will fall on his son Wang So. I am only stating this from what I read chingu's.  Wang SO will take the throne after seeing what happens to the kingdom when you have a corruptable king.. The people will follow him because he is incorruptable but he will rule this kingdom ruthlessly which will make the rich unhappu but I think he will help the people the most because of Hae Soo's teaching or seeing how life is really hard on the slave living in Goryeo.

• Like 11