[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, AuroraRain said:

Hey guys :)

OMG the last time I made an appearance on this thread was on page 232 and now it's on 1067... WOW you guys are freaking amazing :blush:

Lee Joon Gi shared my MV on "My Love" Part 10 OST on his IG. And OMG I still can't believe that he SHARED it on his IG, it's such a beautiful and surreal feeling. I'm literally still over the moon right now... It feels incredible to see FMV's getting appreciated by actors themselves :blush:

I have so many notifications, unfortunately it's not allowing me to see them all but, THANK YOU so much to everyone who liked my MV, your comments really mean alot to me :heart:

OMG YOU ARE AMAZING, I was really shocked to see this article mentioning my name and now I know it was all because of you. Honestly thank you so much, the best feeling ever when you know that your work is being appreciated. Thank you once again :heart:

Mandatory GIFs on the preview :wub:YES we are going to get back to back episodes on Tuesday, it's better than just getting one... I am really looking forward to see how Hae Soo accepts Wang Soo's love ^_^:wub:

OMG this pic is so beautiful :wub::wub::wub: Literally can't wait for this scene.... One question, does anyone know what OST this is? Has it been played in the show before?

My new MV on Wang So & Hae Soo, this OST is from the Taiwanese drama 'Refresh Man', I was listening to this song again and thought it really suited these two really well. It was a totally unplanned MV, hope you guys enjoy it!

P.S. For those who don't know, I do give live updates on twitter. If anyone wants to follow them, my twitter is _AuroraRain_

Adios until next time! :)

@AuroraRain Thanks for the wonderful live update always!!! Your gif, your fmv, the screenshot you always provide is always so wonderful!!! And I love your new fmv!! The song fit So feel to Soo! There is no meaning of life if it is without her, kudo to u, matching the lyrics so perfectly with the scene and So feeling, double thumb up!! 

The OST is from akdong musician from here,  can't believe I woke up to this OST, I been waiting for this OST since episode 4!!

Credit to @cuteLJG 

@qwenli sorry boss...I tot I had deleted all gif, image and video link..using phone when I just wake up is hard for me to see all, will double and triple check for that, thanks for the reminder!

• Like 21

@AuroraRain  Major Congratulations!!!   I am so happy for you...proud for you....excited for you... that he noticed.....(MELT)

OMG....so awesome!   You must be floating at least 4 inches off the floor.... I would be. I bet your eyes got wet and your heart must have started beating soooo fast.....I know what my reaction would have been...."PLOP"  @minmar does happy dance with @AuroraRain   Party

• Like 9

Noo. Freaking baseball just ruined my monday when it haven't even started yet :angry: way to spoil my thanksgiving :mellow: 

On the other hand yass! Finally I've been waiting for AKMU's Ost :wub: glad the cover photo is as sweet as the song but it would have been perfect if its a little closer? Don't you guys think :phew:

What's more cruel is I have to watch the moment of the millenium with a straight face? Should I just file a leave on tuesday? :rolleyes:

---

I won't lose hope let me cling on this.. I'm desperate. Anyone knows if international versions are also cancelled on monday? Jebal :tears:

Thank you! :D 

• Like 16

AH, the OST cover is beautiful! THE FEELS!  :wub:

SoSoo is on a different level from any other drama ship I've ever had so far. Their longing, the anticipation for them to get together feel so real and so is the fear of their imminent separation in the future, but it helps me enjoy their time together even more, because we know that their happiness will not last longer. I never felt this way about any other drama ship I had. It's scary and amazing at the same time. It just shows how great SHR is for me, this drama has just won its place in my heart.

The writers really did a great job with them, IMO. Even the Soo's relationship with Wook and her inability to let him go helped define SoSoo as they are now, because before going on the stage of love, they became friends and allies. Moreover, the further apart they were, the more we wanted them to be together even more. If their relationship had happened at the beginning of the story, we probably wouldn't be feeling the way we do now.

In short: I LOVE THEM

• Like 17

56 minutes ago, AuroraRain said:

YES we are going to get back to back episodes on Tuesday, it's better than just getting one... I am really looking forward to see how Hae Soo accepts Wang Soo's love ^_^:wub:

Hi and congrats on your video being posted by LJG on his IG. He is one of a kind of an actor who really does appreciate his fans. That is one of the many reasons why I adore him.

Anyway, there has been no changes on the schedule on ONE TV Asia over here. I checked their official webpage and social media page and again, it is stated that episode 14 will air at usual time slot. To my understanding, should there be changes in the schedule, they should have made announcement by now but so far nothing yet. Tbh, I don't think they care so much about rating by now and if ONE TV Asia going to broadcast episode 14 tonight, I would be extremely happy. 

• Like 13

I was some confused and surprised  for the news of two episodes on  tuesday, but now  I´m really happy  :) , I can´t wait for the ep 14 and 15 ..... the episodes are getting better ... I hope can see more SoSoo couple interactions :wub:
Also  finally we will get AKMU´s Ost

THIS MONDAY WILL BE BORING BUT TUESDAY WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK FOR ME  :blush:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, dears said:

My Imagination:

So Wang Moo born on 912 was 13 years older than Wang So born on 925.

Lady Gyeonghwagung (Wang So's wife), is 1st daughter of Wang Moo and Queen Euihwa.

Wang Moo's reign 943-945, He was 31-33 y.o. at that time and Wang So was 18-20 y.o.

If Wang Moo has his first daughter when he's 17 y.o. Then she will be 16 y.o. when Wang So 20 y.o.

I like it more if Ha Jin was sent back as Wang Moo's daughter instead of Wang Wook's Wife's cousin.

So later Hae Soo could really marry Wang So, and become lady Geonghwagung. History told they don''t have child together, that you can speculate because of the miscarriage.

LOL Then there would be no WookSoo or anything. She has to call the princes "Uncle!". HAHAHAHAHAHAH... But that's an interesting thought though. Kudos to you.

@MoOnLoVeRz@dramu51ch0c10ve@pwnkl and everyone else. Raise your hands up and say HOORAY! BANZAI! At least, if both episodes air back to back, the ratings may be higher since episode 15 will have no rivals.

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

And to the rest of the picture experts as well:

Kindly show only max of 3 pix and put the rest in a spoiler tag because many of us are on a mobile device and the pix really takes a toll on our data plans.

And pls dun quote images and videos as well @riuenu

This has been a public announcement: thank you.

Just want to repost this.

• Like 15

Someone can say me in what site i can find the international version and in what site I can find the SBS version? in what version is the scene of Haesoo and Prince Jung?

THANKS

Edited by RoxanaR
DOUBT RESOLVED, THANKS
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, RoxanaR said:

Someone can say me in what site i can find the international version and in what site I can find the SBS version? in what version is the scene of Haesoo and Prince Jung?

THANKS

I have sent you a private message. :)

EDIT: The scene of Hae Soo with Jung is on the international version. 

• Like 10

11 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Joongiyah. Eclipses can agree.

Spoiler

CuVht44UsAAfaCB.jpg

Sorry, I know we're not supposed to quote pictures but either the subs are out of sync, or they're entirely wrong. What the Japanese actually says is, "I tend to act in period dramas a lot" Weird that the English is totally different 0_0

• Like 11