[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

51 minutes ago, briseis said:

“Come with me. You are my person, after all.” 

When So puts the lotus hairpin in HS’s hand, her eyes widen in shock, because after the scar and the mask, it’s the finally proof of the constancy of his love, of the fact that he hasn’t changed at all. It’s undeniable, just like the hairpin feels solid and real on her palm, just like the warmth of his fingers which closed her hand over it. AND IN THAT MOMENT HAE SOO IS TEMPTED, SO TEMPTED TO GO WITH WANG SO WHEREVER HE WANTS TO GO. SHE WANTS TO BE WITH HIM WITH EVERY FIBER OF HER BEING. IN THE END IT ISN’T FREEDOM THAT HAE SOO’S HEART DESIRES - IT’S TO BE FREE WITH HIM.

That is also what I totally hope for. Maybe Hae Soo came here not only to put Wang So on the throne but also to guide him and rule with him. That is probably where the seemingly modern changes about abolishing slavery and equal rights for the poor come from. It seems a waste to choose Gwangjoong who only had one queen in history (possibly his one true love) and then have him married to evil witch YH. It just doesn't sit right with me that our innocent OTP will have to break up while evil YH ends up with everything her heart desired:rage:.

I just want to see her YH and Queen Yoo suffer. :naughty:

All I can do is pray to the Drama Gods. :pensive:

My heart might :heartbreak: if I have to witness their breakup:bawling:

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:
Update on this week's Scarlet Heart Ryeo episodes!

SBS Channel confirmed Scarlet Heart Ryeo episode 14 and 15 will air on Tuesday!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?:scream:

Just when I have the next 3 mondays off from work. You're going to ruin my precious monday with stupid baseball:rage: 

• Like 15

10 hours ago, violet90 said:

people really underestimating WS love toward HS.... its really beyond what we could think of....

firstly WS not like his father at all.. KT put throne above his own real love and rather seeing his woman suffer in palace rather than protect her.. KT lack what WS have.. WS have guts to even defying the king to protect his woman.. when he actually pleading KT to investigate more about the poison incident even when he know the punishment for speaking behalf HS.. if that way does't work he just going to take HS out and ran away leave the palace.. its a betrayal to the king and the punishment is death but he did't even care about it...

HS is WS world... NOBODY even care about him at first and she is the only one who show him a compassion and dare to talk back to him also treat him like a human.. even after HS see WS scar she don't change the way she treat him.. HS teach WS how to a human with feeling and teach him to laugh... its make sense why WS only care about HS.. because HS is the first person that he care about so he even can die for her..

there is no way WS will let HS get hurt by his action... even when he became a king HS is above the throne not the other way around.. WS even dare to put HS in palace without any title just to keep her close.. the rule or throne is nothing if its come to HS.. 

so my conclusion is nothing will make WS let HS go except HS herself.......... the only person that have such power to sever WS love is HS....

about the ending.. for me whether its sad or happy i just wish it beautifully end with what worth by their love story.... make it a satisfying ending that will wrap their love story nicely...

YESSSS! My thoughts exactly. I don't think So would marry YH unless Soo forced him into it (they need more support to get the throne) OR until after Soo gets transported back into modern times. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, briseis said:

The most heartbreaking thing is that HE EXPECTS HS’S REJECTION that’s why he suggests to her a marriage of convenience, even though he thinks he would be the party that would get hurt in the process because his heart would be involved. HE IS BASICALLY OFFERING HIMSELF TO HER, TO USE HIM AND ONCE SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS FROM HIM, SHE WOULD BE FREE TO DISREGARD HIM AND THROW HIM AWAY AT HER LESUIRE. He is ready to give her the greatest gift he can give her - LETTING HER GO.

“If I were king, would you leave with me? While it was hard to travel as an ambassador. I often felt very free. I thought of you every time. I wanted you to feel freedom like that. I want to be with you in peace, with nothing getting in our way. If that can’t happen being king or whatever else has no meaning to me.” 

How could he not give her freedom WHEN FREEDOM REMINDS HIM OF HER?! WHEN SHE IS THE EPITOME OF FREEDOM TO HIM?! When Soo asks him whether he would still leave with her and choose her over the throne, it’s a test and the question is full of cynicism, doubt and anger - which truly shows how much Wook’s betrayal hurt her.

Therefore So’s brutally honest, immediate answer stuns her and in that moment he completely shatters even her last illusion of him as Gwangjong and she only sees him as a man who gave himself to her completely - someone who loves her above power, the nation, his own family and the throne.

“Come with me. You are my person, after all.” 

When So puts the lotus hairpin in HS’s hand, her eyes widen in shock, because after the scar and the mask, it’s the finally proof of the constancy of his love, of the fact that he hasn’t changed at all. It’s undeniable, just like the hairpin feels solid and real on her palm, just like the warmth of his fingers which closed her hand over it. AND IN THAT MOMENT HAE SOO IS TEMPTED, SO TEMPTED TO GO WITH WANG SO WHEREVER HE WANTS TO GO. SHE WANTS TO BE WITH HIM WITH EVERY FIBER OF HER BEING. IN THE END IT ISN’T FREEDOM THAT HAE SOO’S HEART DESIRES - IT’S TO BE FREE WITH HIM.

@briseis Many of your posts just totally undo me and succeed in bringing tears to my eyes. Without watching the scenes over again, you bring Soo and So's feelings to life for me. How do you do that?? 

:bawling:

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:
Update on this week's Scarlet Heart Ryeo episodes!

SBS Channel confirmed Scarlet Heart Ryeo episode 14 and 15 will air on Tuesday!

But what about international channels?I checked Onetvasia and the schedule says it will air ep14 on 10 october.Does this mean that for ep14,international viewers get to watch it first before sbs airs it?Omg will a company pls release an official statement so that there is no confusion...

• Like 13

1 hour ago, briseis said:

OMG! THE KISS! New OST will be released.

source: nate

AHHHH THIS PICTURE :wub: I didn't think it could get any better but seeing how closely So is leaning over to Soo makes it 100% better. So much intensity, passion, and love! 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 17

2 hours ago, RoxanaR said:

but for me the SoSoo couple is the cutest. 
Simply their interaction melts me

And to the rest of the picture experts as well:

Kindly show only max of 3 pix and put the rest in a spoiler tag because many of us are on a mobile device and the pix really takes a toll on our data plans.

And pls dun quote images and videos as well @riuenu

This has been a public announcement: thank you.

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, AuroraRain said:

OMG this pic is so beautiful :wub::wub::wub: Literally can't wait for this scene.... One question, does anyone know what OST this is? Has it been played in the show before?

tumblr_inline_n2xuzkrYh91qid2nw.gifits by Akdong Musician, yup it has been played during these scenes (edit : almost full vers. already posted by @Gabi Brosand previously in ep 13 during the sword training scene btw Baek Ah & Woo Hee.

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

AHHHH THIS PICTURE :wub: I didn't think it could get any better but seeing how closely So is leaning over to Soo makes it 100% better. So much intensity, passion, and love! 

It would be even better  if she wrap her arms around him...

• Like 18