[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

20 minutes ago, bingewatcherinsomniac said:

Thanks for the naver link, @redfrommars ;)

Uh Oh. This is it. The moment I was waiting for ever since wang so took the throne. I can't believe he let a freakin' sly, conniving, weasel wang won running around freely in palace. Even if you chose to spare his life, at least exiled him to the deepest jungle or the war zone to get him killed naturally. Same things should also applies to the whole scheming hwangbo clan.

To gave us some clue..this is rough translation based on what I could follow from their conversation (to all korean friends in here please don't hesitate to correct me if i'm wrong :P):

GJ: The one who responsible for the whole poisoning accident to the late king in damiwon, It's wook-ie right?

WWn: Ah..I don't know what you're talking about..

GJ: Chaeryung, before she came to wook's house, she originally belonged to your family. It's part of you and wook's plan to put her in damiwon, right? Not only you all responsible to big brother's death, the whole fabricated rebellion of wang gyu, it also came from wook's brain right? If it's not him, then I assumed it is you who should be held responsible.

WWn: No way. You know me very well that I am not that much capable to do this on my own.

JM: Stop denying. If you think you can get away with (xxx-- not sure what jimong means in here, i hear he mention market but i don't know how to put context to that fact, maybe he saw he bought poison?) You will get punish and end your life in boiling water (wth....it almost as scary as yutan punishment?)

WWn: I just followed the order. It's all wook and the late king that behind it all.

GJ ends up looking furious and scratching the tables...

GJ: Well then, I have one thing to ask of you..

YASS! I can't wait for GJ to make the whole bunch of evil pays for their crime! It's about the dam* time!

I haven't watch episode 17 just yet as I plan to watch it later concurrently with episode 18, but after swimming through the mood here in this thread after episode's airing ended... I started to feel uneasy. Will I ever ready for the incoming catastrophe of our OTP's precious relationship? Screw logic... I won't evacuate even when all sign heading to the doomed end.. I WILL DEFINITELY GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP! :tears:

YAAAAAAAAAZ GO GJ, GO GIT YO JUSTICE! Now that I think of it..if he finds out about this before the YH seducing hug scene from the previews then it makes sense for him to smirk when she hugs him.. 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, AryRa said:

look at him....so beautiful 

:heart::heart:

The camera loves LJG. Everything (living or dead) pales in comparison when they are in the same frame as him. I have never said this about any man (really - never) - he is  such a beautiful man. Gosh - what's happening to me? Is this the LJG syndrome? 

Let's look forward to tonight and talk about it again tomorrow and rest of the week. Nothing is coming between us and Moon Lovers. Not baseball - not even Yeonhwa, Wookie...bad editing. Nothing. I am with this show till the end. As stubborn as Wang So. Hahahahaha! 

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Guys which OST would you prefer to be played when (hopefully) HS-WS reunite in the future?

Lee Hi - Can you hear my heart (rap omitted)

or AKMU - Be With You (rap omitted)

LOL I just can't compromise with the rap. Oh actually IOI's song is suitable too, it was played on their first encounter so it will be sweet if they have it on their final and everlasting encounter.

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, mitheone said:

I finally read the recap at DB and I must say that many of the fans were not happy with this episodes.  We've witnessed many good acting prior to death (LO, Eun & SD, WY) but the poor directing and editing of the drama couldn't pacify the hearts of the fans that have been on a rollercoaster ride since last week. It's quite difficult to find comments liking last night's episode in any threads or forums TBH.

Alas, I looked up for comments that made me chuckle/feel good instead of being all mopey when it comes to my fav. drama, and I would like to share it with you guys here.  

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo: Episode 17

by HeadsNo2 | October 24, 2016

Funny indeed.... they really pour out their feelings.  I would do the same, maybe, if I proceed to watch eps17.  :huh:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, maniac-moon said:

Guys, Which one ending do you prefer? 

1-titanic

2-butterfly effect

(sorry, need to use the pics mods)

More like we will have this in Goryeo: (Titanic ending)

Ti_1.jpg

and this in modern times 21st century (Butterfly effect ending)

Bfe.jpg

I will be satisfied with Su dying in So's arms with this dialogue:

Su: How wonderful it would have been if we met in a different world, different period.

So: I will find you.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

Wow, so I guess my prediction is pretty similar. Boiling water - just like how Mu died in the bath. :o

Now I get curious to how many capital punishment and methods of death that goryeo has? Though I hate Wang won and his sleazy scheming as*, It's indeed sound extreme to have a death sentence by boiling water. He is after all still part of royal family, not just a mere peasant or slave in that era. It serves him right, but not sure I would look forward to see that punishment. (I have a weak heart, y'know?) :sweatingbullets:

From this conversation we magically learns how chaeryung could possibly interacts with and even harbors a special feeling to wang won. She used to worked for his family! All along, I thought she was part of Hae clan' maids that's why they assign her to hae soo. Oh show, one thing that you constantly doing is to push the viewers to do all the guessing, assuming, and connects the dots ourselves..

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, tinniet said:

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/result_2/3

Do we have to install the voting application in app store or Google play store if we want to vote?

I try to find the said application in app store but I can't find it.

Anybody can help? Thank you.

Yes u can download the app in play store.

But it's very tedious to vote n involve a gmail or Facebook login.

In order to vote, u need to clock points everyday by doing "missions". Good luck!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, arsdf said:

Im ready mba Im ready.... :bawling: long time no seee.... how's your doing mba? @bim2

Ready to throw a fit....  I mean it. Give me back my precious time that I spend to become such masochist because of MLSHR :bawling:

Oh whateva'! Till the last, seems like I can't let go my mind from this drama. 

Oh I've missed you guys so much. Missed how we disscussed our OTP naughtytly. Missed when we described uri 'abang' sexyness and his lively IG lately. Can't help it, when my LINE not work properly :bawling:

• Like 7

Just now, Sharine Phinisia said:

Could someone help to elaborate just why exactly did Soo asks So to write so many copies of his poem? I'm not really sure if she's only fond of his handwriting. Is this another significant plot device? :huh:

No one knows what Soo had in mind yet. She is fond of his handwriting, but there's a reason why she's asking for so many physical copies. I'm actually really curious about this too. It'll probably end up being something cute and equally heartbreaking.

Spoiler

I'm sure it'll come into play after Soo and So are separated. It'll be proof of their ~love~ etc etc. I'm sure So will be crying over it in the end...............

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

Could someone help to elaborate just why exactly did Soo asks So to write so many copies of his poem? I'm not really sure if she's only fond of his handwriting. Is this another significant plot device? :huh:

My take... It is his declaration of love to her. From water to vapor to clouds to rain to water... Never ending no matter what form. It makes her happy with the meaning 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, tinniet said:

Lee Hi - Can you hear my heart (rap omitted)

or AKMU - Be With You (rap omitted)

LOL I just can't compromise with the rap. Oh actually IOI's song is suitable too, it was played on their first encounter so it will be sweet if they have it on their final and everlasting encounter.

Wahahaha. I still remember when my mom's so focused to the scene and the sudden rap just caught her off guard "WTF?"

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Guys which OST would you prefer to be played when (hopefully) HS-WS reunite in the future?

I don't care just give them happy end without music and whitout YH WW CR JM 14 and 9 prince and other evel people aaaa

I guest my love or be with you 

I start to don't want to wach today episode because of the sad separation i can't take it my heart hurt like is my own story and like i am going to lose him hahaha i am crazy ..... fighting 

• Like 6

Probably won't happen, but I would personally want WS to punish WW and CR for treason and murder by complete exile with just the two of them completely isolated to die. CR could live her "fantasy" with WW until he kills her, and then he kills himself because he can't handle the situation he's in and from being alone. Probably not good to move the plot forward nor good for HS still because she'd lose a friend but I'D BE HAPPY AND THAT'S OKAY WITH ME HAHAHAHAHA XD

• Like 11