[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 hours ago, clarissasan said:

Hello guys, I'm making a new quiz :blush:

This time it's "Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo female character are you?" and has 7 characters as result :D (Well, 6 actually...but...... (?) Find out yourself ^^)

Which Scarlet Heart Female Characters are You?

and here's the previous quiz I made if you haven't try :D

Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo prince is your Soulmate?

Hope you like it  Enjoy! :heart:

HhhhHhhhhh i got Chae Ryeong for female character.....Yipppppey loyal lover..... I loves my husband :wub:

And I got 14th prince, Jung...

• Like 6

@clarissasan

female character Woo Hee.. while my Soulmate was Baek Ah...perfect couple...lol...btw thanks for the quiz...

Woo Hee

3hu2htiqs2.jpg
You have a reserved personality but you're also calm and always honest with your opinion. People might misunderstand you because you're different and intimidating sometimes. You love to help people and want to do something good to them. You value responsibility toward your work and won't let people down. In relationship you're not easily open up to your partner but when you're close enough they will start to understand the real you.
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, clarissasan said:

This time it's "Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo female character are you?" and has 7 characters as result :D (Well, 6 actually...but...... (?) Find out yourself ^^)

HAHAH. First thing when I woke up.. and tadaaaah~ :wub:

7f062bbafa48cedd01e2136bee42897c.png

Me: Right, delulu ain't that far-fetched after all :rolleyes: ~ Okay, I must be having a great day today :phew:

tumblr_od8xig_Q95_E1vyd6hgo8_r1_250.gif
CTO

• Like 13

Face Off Battle Results -

Lee Ji Eun (IU)  54.15%  (79,428 votes)

Bae Suzy  45.85%  (67,250 votes)_SGuT9L4YIm3WMjqWpe2yZTSJHwtfv5kIcdIeAO4M9o1UQtec8e5e-Oh88csjVBzaI_wHNI_uiAkaBKI9NVNBHlB=s294

Next Face Off Battle is between Lee JoonGi and Lee Jieun vs. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo set to start in a few hours - LET'S VOTE every 5 minutes and avenge the defeat of JoonGi because of Joong Ki's fans.LOL

• Like 22

Although we all think and believe that HS's presence in this time and her interactions with all these historical figures changed history to some extent, I don't think the "recorded" history is gonna change much, I think even after she returns to her time in 2016 she will find out that WS is still known as the king who killed his brothers for the throne, but she will know the truth behind everything since she got to witness the whole thing.

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

Although we all think and believe that HS's presence in this time and her interactions with all these historical figures changed history to some extent, I don't think the "recorded" history is gonna change much, I think even after she returns to her time in 2016 she will find out that WS is still known as the king who killed his brothers for the throne, but she will know the truth behind everything since she got to witness the whole thing.

She knows the history that is fixed ... JiMong said (after Yo pushed Mo from the throne) that he (Yo) was not surposed to be there, but I guess as Soo knows So was the 4th king, so I guess JM knew about an alternative future, that happen when he slipped ... in JMs eyes did Soo already change the future. Most people (past-present-future) do not really care for the reason. The result is, that WS killed his brother and whoever writes down the events might also see him as the killer of Mo ad Yo. That he did kill Eun because Yo told him and Eun begged him in none of their concern. Look as Jung, he stood next to them, he SAW that Yo shot the arrows, that So stood before Eun and held him. He probably even heard parts or all of what Eun said and still. In Jungs eyes did So kill his brother with one stroke and laughed his head of.
He knows better, but still resents So. In case Jung will write down the history he will betray So as a merciless brother-killing monster ... no more no less

• Like 15

On 10/22/2016 at 11:22 AM, Gabi Bros said:

They are really good friends...this is not the first time that they eat together...just the two. I think IU adores Hanna and Hanna adores IU. They are so cute. 

Here she was with IU, few days after the end of the filming:

Hide contents

Hi can you tell where I can find the vlive video please ? Thank you :)

• Like 5

5 hours ago, clarissasan said:

I took this quiz just for fun and I'm amused with the result... I got Woo Hee for the female character and 13th Prince Baek Ah for the prince... Soulmate indeed... :D

• Like 6

I said I wanted to hear EXO's SHR OST - "For You" Permission granted thanks to Busan One Asia Festival.

CvdJ_v3UEAAzAu3.jpg

Cvc9iurVYAAmHCs.jpg

Baekhyun in specs with red hair and YAY! his eye is better no more eye patch. 

Spoiler

CvdtStkVYAA9wdF.jpg

a lil too serious I like the goofy and giddy WE more :blush:

CvdtUJQUsAAfh6C.jpg

cr.junghyebi in twitter

da87c3c2a2c60184e5dceb864a37116e.jpg

source: http://www.hk01.com/韓迷/50130/-步步驚心-麗-十王子伯賢眼傷痊癒唱OST-李準基與屍自拍真變奸-

It's a fancam vid SORRY that's the best I could get ;)

Fullversion

This one is mainly based on the screen to see ChenBaekXi more clearer 

• Like 19

5 hours ago, clarissasan said:

I got Hae Soo and Wang So.... :P

• Like 6