[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

15 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

@jerboa83 Yo was born in 923. So was born in 925. Yo was definitely the eldest.

Thanks for clarifying it!
Now it makes more sense that the Queen cared less for So than Yo, since So's chances of becoming the CP were even less than Yo's... She probably knew that the king cared about So, and when it came to choose a son to "sacrifice" (by risking his life in that dangerous game), she chose So, not Yo., for both these reasons. That's what I had meant to say in my previous post...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, deabakdrama said:

@zi4r Good morning, I enjoy varied and abundant breakfast from all of you. Nowadays, all your posts become my meal,  the most important meal of day. Milks, cereals, mee etc gives me energy to move on...:blush:. I understand which angle you are comingb from, as like what I said in my previous post, you having putting all my thoughts in writing. HS's ignorance makes me frustrated in certain part in episode 14-16. But I wouldn't give up, let's  see how the writer nim redeem HS's character in final four episodes. I hope HS's can be more defined especially her loves toward WS throughout the final four episode. Not squander her time being with WS. I m keeping my finger crossed for that. :glasses: For at least, she must help to solve and reconcile  the problem between Queen Yoo and WS and she must trust the one she loved, like what SD advised her before. 

As much as I would like to see it too... but I doubt Soo will be able to solve the long standing conflict between Queen Yoo and So. Even when Queen Yoo had seen her wish fulfilled of having Yo on the throne, she still cannot let go of her disdain for So, and was constantly pushing Yo to get rid of him.. Can't imagine what her reaction will be like when she witnesses So ascend the throne this time. Maybe her hair which had miraculously turned black.. will become all white overnight again..?! :sweatingbullets: or she might just collapsed totally and never get up again. Given her prideful nature, I don't think she will lower herself just to get in So's favours, so that Yo and Jung can be pardoned. 

And I think one thing Soo got to accept is.. there will most likely be changes in So when he becomes king. I mean just look at how Mu and Yo became paranoid and hysterical when they sat on the throne, or how Taejo forsake Lady Oh, his one true love, to safeguard the nation and royal family. So I believe that seat(throne) is cursed, whoever sits on it changes, only thing being how much a change that will be. Loving Soo as a prince and loving her as a king can be 2 different matters. I don't know how much can Soo accommodate the changes she'll see in So, but I just hope she doesn't have her trust shaken too much.. and their love will grow stronger instead.. and Soo continues to believe So is the one for her.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, blue003 said:

Missed opportunities, broken hearts, crushes, heartbreaks, death and growing up... one thing I really love about this show is that they really emphasize on the fact to live your present to the fullest because you never know what will happen in the future. How many of us lose sight of this while we are busy being pressured about our daily problems and worrying about the future? There is a famous saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present...

That's the same kind of thoughts I had... It's a period of my life when I ponder those questions a lot. 

• Like 11

On 20/10/2016 at 5:55 AM, flower4junsu said:

I love their intense gaze, especially from LJK's eagle eyes...:sweatingbullets:

IU's tender shy smile is actually dangerous fuel added to the fire inside LJK's heart!!!

We cannot deny sometimes we find fake fabricated BTS scene

to make it as sweet as possible to attract more views and to make fans believe the main casts have good chemistry......

However, I believe they're not:rolleyes::rolleyes::wub::wub:

HELP, chingudeul! I cannot find that video... Could somebody post the link, please? Thanks in advance!

• Like 3

On 20/10/2016 at 4:31 AM, penelop3 said:

Actually.. yes.. can we do something to show that how much we love MLSHR and the cast?
Petition and voting is so impersonal. How about something personal that comes from us? :heart:
We have so much postings - analysis, artworks, etc here - can we just put it in a book and send it to them? @LyraYoo @briseis @ruizaio@40somethingahjumma @violet90 and the rest.. sorry if I dont list all of you MLSHR big fans. 

We did it in the past, when we created the Healer International Project... 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

SoSoo = undying love that transcends time

Saw this on a Korea forum and loved it! The text is from a poem by Baek Hui Da called "Will You Be Spring Again"

Loosely translated, it reads:

I thought you were someone who resembled Spring

So I thought I would forget you come Summer, but

Seeing as I'm thinking of you again,

You were Summer...

If things go on like this, I'm afraid you'll resemble Autumn, as well

I'm scared you'll also be in the white Winter

When spring comes again,

(I wonder) will you be spring again?

It's a poem about finding the person you're thinking of in every little thing (and, in doing so, never forgetting them). It's all the seasons of their love, literally and figuratively. Whoever made it, it's lovely. ^  ^

• Like 14

5 hours ago, littleloony said:

@zi4r chingu well done with the anti HS post. I got a kick out of reading it :D and considering that the post has become a popular one I believe a lot of us agree with your points. I will thank you on venting out the frustration so well on my behalf :D.

For different reasons I gave up on trying to find logic in HS's actions from ep 9. No I never wanted her to chuck Wook and jump into So's arms like instant noodles but unfortunately I never understood how her brain worked (not the feelings part) from that episode onward. So I always look forward to kind chingudeul in here who explain why HS does what she does. I think of her as the necessary engine in Wang So's life driving him to his destiny because frankly I am mostly interested in what happens to him and how. I love the OTP interactions with respect to the same filter---how it affects So ad how he gets to spend time with his beloved person. This way I have seen that I don't get irritated with HS most of the time hehehe

Anyway, I just quoted one of the reasons you summarized in your dislike list and let me just say that I agree 200% with you. I was appalled at how HS threatened to use herself against WS and then even more appalled that there was no remorse or any kind of reflection from her after the incident was over. I don't know about anyone else but for me it just feels like there is no difference between her and Wang Yo or even the evil Queen. From a very nightmarish personal experience I can say that when a person you love threatens you and emotionally blackmails you with their life there can be very few things more traumatic than that. It is absolutely never acceptable to do that, whatever may be the difficulty or circumstance. So yes, when they showed that I was really taken aback and the sequence just sent out a wrong message IMO. Fortunately, I don't take HS seriously after ep 9 because she refuses to take her surroundings seriously and behaves quite like an "Ekta Kapoor Heroine".

Hide contents

Off topic- Ekta Kapoor happens to be a famous producer of hindi TV dramas from India. Initially she developed dramas which had good, strong female leads but at the height of her popularity she produced a slew of dramas where the female leads had to have a few particular traits. The major traits are- spunky/ feisty attitude, innocent heart and a pure mind, lovable and family oriented, has a lot of self respect, logic eludes her, feels for mostly everyone, always gets into scrapes, thinks that she has to shoulder the burden of the world and rescue everyone in her vicinity all by herself without asking for help (starting from cats and dogs,servants, siblings, parents, the hero, boss, friends, in-laws, hindi equivalent to chaebols, the stranger on the street and so on), generally has the habit of even dealing with goons, kidnappers and other unsavoury characters by herself, probably spends two to three times in police custody in the course of the drama, has the attention of at least three males, will definitely be involved with two/ three males romantically through the entire course of the drama, yet there will only be one male lead with him she finally ends up.

This set up became so famous that when ever a female lead behaves in a way resembling the above, she is called an EKta Kapoor heroine :D 

Spoiler

Loved your ekta kapoor reference. I think it has become a habit of making heroins so pure, right and caring for everything/everybody in world, that they do lose their own credibility in my eyes. 

I understand hs actions for most parts(yeah i do have certain bones to pick with her). But her last question regarding throne to so was ambiguous for me.so i have two types of feeling .first that she was a little bit hurt when she heard so left her for throne, which is the reason she lost her first relationship in goryeo. So she was testing or trying to find out So's feeling and might have been hoping him to chose her instead,which So didnot. His answer did make her disappointed,may be the irony of it that throne always comes between her and her love. She had kinda resigned look.She tasted him to see how he feels(and honestly i liked that So said he "Wants" the throne).

Another is she enjoyed her simoler time with So and didn't want to lose these moments and have so for her only as she knew politics will distance so from her. But this makes her too short sighted because she is missing the bigger picture here. Yo is king and they would never be able to live as long as he is king.This reason makes her dumb/stupid which i personally don't want to see.so i hope this is not the reason.

Usually i wait to see hs motivations which drives her to take some weird decisions, so this time around too i am going to se how she comes to term with ws desire of throne.

I would be unable to catch the episodes this week.so i am going to rely on awesome recaps of u guys!!!!!!

• Like 10

It's finally Monday!!! Super happy to be back. Can't believe this thread is almost reaching 1500 pages.  I think we'll break 2000 before the end of the series.  You guys are AWESOME!  

Pic 1:

WW:  HS ya... Can I kiss you?

WS:  What the hell is he up to now?

HS: ........

Pic 2:

HS:  How could you do that when I was asleep you perv!

WW:  Why can't I catch a break

WS:  I want to kill you now! Now! Now!

Pic 3:

WS:  What did you do to HS? I'll show you how I feel after this.

WW:  I swear nothing happened.  I was just worried cos she's my late wife's cousin?

Pic 4:

WS & HS:  (fill in the blanks...)  Good night WW aah

WW:  How could you.... :(:(:tears::tears:

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

HELP, chingudeul! I cannot find that video... Could somebody post the link, please? Thanks in advance!

Back then I message one of eclipses that looking for BTS kiss scenes. Maybe this is what you looking for too. Enjoy~~

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

YOU JUST MADE MY HEART FLUTTER THANKS. THIS WAS SUCH A STRESSFUL DAY FOR ME BECAUSE WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR EPISODE 17 FOR A FEW MORE HOURS!!!

King Gwangjong and his mobile phone :love:

sorry, I cant remove the pics coz I use my mobile phone

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, whyo said:

Back then I message one of eclipses that looking for BTS kiss scenes. Maybe this is what you looking for too. Enjoy~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :heart:

• Like 11