[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 hours ago, zi4r said:

That's my dilemma, you see? I'd love for them to air the episode on time today, if the game finishes earlier. But that means, they can't confirm the schedule for next few weeks (Game is for 3 weeks, right?) which will drastically affect the ratings. Same case for: if they air it at an ungodly hour like 1.20am (like it was rumoured)... the ratings would be in the dung as well.

Whereas, if they confirm that they will air only 1 episode a week... or if they confirm that there will be 2 episodes on Tuesday 10pm to midnight, that should not affect the ratings much.

So the greedy fan in me wants them to air today, but the side that wants the ratings to rise wants them to just postpone it properly AND confirm the schedule for next few weeks!

According to me, it's also better to air 2 episodes back to back tomorrow. They better do it for the next 2 consecutive weeks. At least, it will make the ratings go higher because the second episode on that night will always be higher because there is not any drama competitors at that time

• Like 10

@onur_dem

Thanks for the second preview Ep.14

From the beginning I have predicted that WW is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Having a soft face and sweet words always come out of his mouth, but in fact he is a person who a lot of pretense, fake and cunning act.

He felt sorry and crying over his wife's death was part of a fake behavior. How could he not realize that all her life, his wife loved him.

He paid closer attention to HS when his wife around is a cheater and unwise. There is the intention of cheating to his wife behind his kindness to  HS.

Instead of he helped to liberate HS on charges poisonous tea, he asked help from the Lady Oh to come to the king for the sake of liberate HS.
When Lady Oh said that if he loved HS, he should help her. Cunningly he replied that Lady Oh was not willing to help HS because she didn't approve of their relationship. It's sneaky !!!.
This was because he didn't want to take risk. The risk from the anger of the king, if the king knew that he helped HS. He wanted to still look good in the eyes of the king but instead he encourages others to the brink.

He blamed WS by saying that the incident of the poisonous tea caused by WS and his mother, Queen Yoo,  thus making HS accused. 
Although in the end he knew that his sister was the mastermind of this incident, he still blamed WS because he thought WS was too close to HS.

On top of that, when the true face of WW, is when HS suffered agony in the rain scene and when WW with words gentle asked HS about the state of the king, and when WW initially joined to WY to rebellion, but then when the crown prince appeared, he turned around brandishing his sword in WY, as though that he defended the crown prince.

At that time WY was surprised and said that WW betrayed him while WS smiled cynically viewed WW  behavior. Without him realizing, his behavior had been off his mask, that he was a coward and very ambitious.
While Crown Prince who was naive not to know that he was cheated by WW behavior. And it showed in the second preview Ep.14
Although I don't understand what they are saying, it seems WW is waging his evil intentions.

Although we can't change history, I want to see WW gets karma for his actions (LOL).

As I have said in my previous post, that the real antagonist is WW. He is "a snake in the grass".
This drama teaches us not to be easily swayed by sweet words and gentle behavior. It could be a a trick, such as WW behavior.
And true friends are in times of trouble not when we are happy as shown by  WS and Lady Oh.
And if you are black, stay black, so people can see exactly who you are, such as WY behavior.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Wang So Kiss Goals : From Stolen Returned Wanted !!

Reveal hidden contents

c twitter

==============

The MOST AWAITED KISS.

Reveal hidden contents

Okay, I for one, dont mind whatever types of kisses So gets from Soo as long as its long repeated and full of passion! :wub:

57 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@wordsmyth0253 Thanks for translating the preview and it was not a surprise to read that Wang Wook would help Wang Yo. I am sure, he will convince him that his betrayal was just an act. Wang Wook has always been a double-face person! But this time, Wang Wook will be the puppet and not the other way around. Wang Yo has learnt his lesson thus he will no longer trust Wang Wook like before. He will rely more on Wang Won. 

In my opinion, Wang Wook will send Chae Ryun in order to remain close to Hae Soo, well aware that CR likes Hae Soo a lot. So he believes that CR is working for him, unaware that CR is actually a spy for Wang Won as well. Wang Won and his brother Yo will use CR as their puppet. My theory is that Wang Wook has no idea that CR will be used to frame Hae Soo again. CR has no idea herself first but at some point, Wang Won will ask her to do something for him, without telling her the whole truth. I can imagine how angry and mad Wang So will be, when he discovers the whole truth: CR as Hae Soo's only friend betrayed her. This is something that Wang So won't forget and both Won and CR will pay for that! 

Reading all the possible scenarios of what happen in next episodes and how Wook slowly becoming more and more evil....
It makes me wonder, does Wook still love Soo as much as he thought he was? His pride is hurt because Soo chose So over him. Now he swear to himself that he will make her return to him, but is the love still there or just a a matter of male ego. 
I swear this drama (and life, for that matter) is heavy on male ego. Crown, throne, army, power, power, and more POWER. 

17 minutes ago, churasan said:

Help!  I am dying to know too....  I checked the Korean baseball site and if there is only one game going on, it says the score is 2 to 0 and they are in the 6th inning.  How many does baseball have if there is no tie?  8 or 9 innings?  I hope they just finish so we can watch SCR!  The world is waiting for it!!!!!  I don't know... I can't trust SBS to air two episodes in a row for some reason.  I watched the drama "I Have a Lover" and it always got cancelled due to baseball and they only aired on episode a week.  We are at the climax of SCR.

@churasan I actuall wish for rain! Lots and lots of rain tonight. Can So perform the rain ritual again so that no baseball tonight and the tree and land be merry?

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

===========

Spoiler

please do no quote images @q4q4, thank you

Spoiler

IS THAT A FERRARI?!

Reunited with his beloved horse lol

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

btw...the way WS talks about trees, always gifts trees as present he seems to be very fist brand ambassador of "Plant Trees, Save Earth" campaign of Goryeo...

What a perfect couple for HaeSoo whose a pioneer on organic herbal aromatic soap and cosmetic, founder of organic SPA and cosmetic (might also a pioneer of BBcream invention).

Both can build a big Organic Body Care and Cosmetic Company like BodyS***p who always donate on Plant Trees, Save Earth program.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, innrukia said:

I've checked One TV Asia, Scarlet Heart still in the schedule - 9.00 pm MYT (Malaysia)

will wait till 9.00 pm & update here if they continue the show:blush:

can't wait to see HS/WS passionate kiss:wub:

Me too dugunx2 waiting this 9 pm at ONE TV Asia... Hope they will air ep 14

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

From the beginning I have predicted that WW is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Having a soft face and sweet words always come out of his mouth, but in fact he is a person who a lot of pretense, fake and cunning act.

@hrkharis  Howdy how are you, It's been a while. 

I figured him out in episode 1 and said he wasn't to be trusted, 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Hanazumi said:

I have to admit that even if Hong Jong Hyun's acting is not on par with KHN or no way near LJG (but he certainly has improved from his previous works), he looks great with a beard on. LOL

I may be the minority but I think HJH's acting is as good as KHN (neither are on par with LJG).  I don't know if it is the writing, acting or the directing but since WW became an evil genius and game player, it is harder to believe that WW was the gentle loving character of before.  I feel that either WW should have shown hints of his cleverness/deviousness earlier and not acted like a lead character hopelessly in love with Soo, either by KHN's acting (a hint of falseness when interacting with Soo) or by the writer with a plan of action to save Soo even if it fails. It is unbelievable that he can be such a strategist in the game of throne but could not think of a single plan to save Soo multiple times.  It would have been better to show WW's character as clearly two faced when dealing with Soo in the earlier episodes so that the change in his character (or rather the two faces that he shows) would not be so out of the blue.

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

What a perfect couple for HaeSoo whose a pioneer on organic herbal aromatic soap and cosmetic, founder of organic SPA and cosmetic (might also a pioneer of BBcream invention).

Both can build a big Organic Body Care and Cosmetic Company like BodyS***p who always donate on Plant Trees, Save Earth program.

perrrrfect...

what if in modern times WS-HS will be working together to make their own brand S2 Soaps and other merchandises only Organic n Herbal

Edit: i tried watching that baseball game too just to try to understand will it finish it early or will be dragged.. but couldnt understand a single thing so stopped it... :(

• Like 11

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Retweeted ONE TV ASIA

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo added,

ONE TV ASIA @ONETVASIA
.@blushwax hi there, do stay tuned for the latest updates, as whether the episode airs depends on the LIVE baseball match. #ONEScarletHeart
  • Like 11

4 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

We might be okay on timing. The baseball game is in the bottom of the 7th inning (9 innings total), and the score is 3 to 0. 

REMINDER:

·         Don't post any requests for subs!

·         Anything unrelated to the drama plot / activities is considered spamming.

·         Don't quote videos/images.

·         Do not post successively except for live blogging on drama's airtime.

·         Due to copyright issues, do not post illegal streaming links on this thread.

·         PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Sorry to cut your post.

I'm not a baseball person..so is it mean, high probability of NO EXTENSION of the game?

• Like 7