[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Less than 12 hours to go now! I have a ton of tests and quizzes tomorrow but somehow ML still has me looking forward to Mondays, which is a great way to start my week. I was watching LJG's v-apps (oh my gOD HE'S SO ADORABLE) and for some reason I find it strangely cute how he always mentions how "old" he is.

(Also, just wanted to say that the fan theories/analyses on here pay so much attention to such detail. They're always so interesting to read, personally.)

• Like 15

@briseis  Thank you - you always seem to hit the nail on the head - at least for me:)  

I found myself laughing out loud at your comment "she knew where to kick him, even he wouldn't expect that" :P

Yes the kiss was heartachingly raw, passionate, intense - we 'felt' it. It reminded me of Lee Joon's Gi's comment on Healing Camp where he talked about practicing to  try to make his kisses 'look pretty'.  Perhaps because he didn't have to worry about this he was able to execute the most realistic kiss I have seen in any of his dramas :D

• Like 20

@ruizaio Thank you very much for the translations! Is this the press interview with LJG and KHN that was released today?

I am particularly intrigued by this:

When So and Wook see the same thing, their perceptions/thoughts and expressions are different.

and this:

His surroundings change completely as he turns from the most humble prince to the most favored one. 

Definitely wonder what he means... which I presume to be far more than just the introverted character of Wook, confined by the strictures and responsibilities of an entire household dependent on him, vs. the far more outspoken character of So who is for now, far more free in that regard.

Also, interesting that he mentions about becoming the most favoured prince... so I wonder how it is that the throne still passed to the Crown Prince, or was it possibly because King Taejo died suddenly? Either way, can't wait to see how things unfold!

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Q. What shall viewers focus on as we continue to watch Wang So?

A. His surroundings change completely as he turns from the most humble prince to the most favored one. You could say he was an insecure boy so far, but from now on, he'll become more reliable and solid. He'll face some crisis as he becomes the subject of aspiration, envy, and jealousy all at the same time. Also, an unusual romance awaits. I tried hard not to lose my anchor in my acting because various emotions come and go.

@ruizaio I'm really intrigued by this statement. I'm hoping he's referring to his romance with Haesoo, but his second sentence, "I tried hard not to lose my anchor in my acting because various emotions come and go." I can't even begin to guess what he might be referring to.

• Like 14

I was closely inspecting all the pics posted but especially zoomed in on the haesoo/so horsey pics ...i noticed how nice their shoes are..sorta has a clark brand style look  to them lol. and made me wonder if royalty back then wore real hand crafted leather.  way out of left field, i know.  but im just killing time today waiting ......for. the. new. epi.sooode! 

oh and...gaaawd, LJG looks soo dang pretty..and hot in alot of his stills posted here his profile with the mask espeically..:w00t::heart::wub:.  and yes, all the costumes are gorgeous! 

• Like 17

i've been away for couple of days. and just finishing the ep 8 & 9 just now. i have much to say, but don't have enough time time to type due to some work at office. i just wanna say that i really understand HS's fear toward WS, since all she knew that GwangJong was the king who killed his brothers for the trone. so, knowing that kind of man is near you is enough to make you scared to death. even I will do the same thing. eventhough, i felt very sorry to WS, he didn't do any wrong yet, but HS already judged and rejectied  him so cruelly. overall, the story is getting interesting, and i'm really waiting for tonight episode.. i hope i can finish my work faster, and join the forum tonight..

CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO PUT A HIDDEN CONTENT?

• Like 8

11 hours ago, syeramy said:

While I am re-watching, these scenes made me wonder what actually WS think when he heard HS about to get married?

BA told WS that HS was about to get married. WS seems so calm.

Reveal hidden contents

So this is irrelevant to the context of which you originally posted, and I apologise for cutting your post, but can we just take a moment to look at that screenshot?

Baek-ah and Wang So are holding hands!! 

:wub: My brotp ship is just sailing itself and I love it.

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 10

11 minutes ago, AyaA said:

CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO PUT A HIDDEN CONTENT?

When you are going to post a comment, there is an eye named spoiler at the right, just click in it…type what you want inside and it will be revealed as hidden content. Sometimes when we share too many images or a lot of videos, is better to use that. That's why we see a lot of videos and photos under this tag even if they are not spoilers. :)

---------

Just a friendly reminder to all new eclipses, please don't quote videos/photos or talk in another language that isn't english, the moderators keep saying us that. 

• Like 10

@leekyuphii ahaha.. of course.. not, i won't die in his hand. i'll make him retired as grim ripper and live happily ever after with me Lol..

@fathiayunia good you like it, and congrat for your 1st pict post.. i love it too.. good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

6 hours ago, briseis said:

IT’S BECAUSE HE LIVES TO BUILD AND CREATE THE WOLRD IN WHICH HS/GHJ WILL BE BORN ONE DAY. In the novel/cdrama, RX told the 4th Prince she came from the future and in the end he believed her. I think the same will happen in Moon Lovers - Wang So will believe her BECAUSE HE WILL NEED TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEWHERE, EVEN IF IN DIFFERENT SPACE AND TIME, HIS HAE SOO, THE ONLY WOMAN HE HAS EVER LOVED, IS STILL ALIVE.

this word is wonderful. love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927feels like i read the novel or such. 

anyway happy monday for all... remember what WS said. "From now on.. brace your self" crying season peeking in the corner. 

Screenshot_11_1.jpg

• Like 18

46 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

It's still there! He's wearing makeup courtesy of Soo's Beauty Salon, Goryeo branch! :)

I thought that that pose (the one with him looking towards the camera in the king's outfit) happened after Hae Soo die/disappear/blown away/vanished/eaten. So, who stayed behind and did his make up? Unless, that pose is before Hae Soo die/disappear/blown away/vanished/eaten.

• Like 6

Just now, mynameiswat said:

I thought that that pose (the one with him looking towards the camera in the king's outfit) happened after Hae Soo die/disappear/blown away/vanished/eaten. So, who stayed behind and did his make up? Unless, that pose is before Hae Soo die/disappear/blown away/vanished/eaten.

Hmm...There was a scene in Episode 9 where Soo was telling him that he should learn to apply the makeup himself... Eventually once he becomes King I'm sure that's something he would have to pay particular attention to. :)

• Like 10

13 hours ago, hiluna said:

I am a bit confused about your comments, you don't really mean that Bang Won and Wang So are the same person do you? They were similar style kings but you know that one is in Goryeo dynasty and the other is in the Joseon dynasty. Both ruled at the beginning of their respective dynasties and both were ruthless in order to consolidate and strengthen the foundation of their dynasties. BTW Boon-Yi didn't die beside Bang Won's grave, it was the grave of the scholar and her mentor. SFD is not the same as ML, it was not an epic love story.

Don't be dear .... and sorry.... I got it all mixed up because they have lots of similarity..... guess memory gap kicks in here.... (soooo sleepy last night after taking cold meds but couldn't resist browsing the thread) :D

Indeed history repeat itself ...... when I closely look at their story.

@leekyuphii Yes, they have so much similarity that's is why it can easily get it all mixed up especially since the only difference is TIME.  I've never read nor have time reading Korean history (or any history ... coz I've done so much during school already), :D  though I've seen so many Korean historical drama since Jumong, Queen Seondok, etc.  So, most of the info I knew were based on the bits & pieces retained on the drama I've seen so far.  I read a little bit about Wang So history too to get a little background because of this drama. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, violet90 said:

about whether YH trick or WS HAVE to get married to her in the end what he will do is for everyone.. 

1. if its about the clan.. WS not only going to make him stronger in power also bringing the clan together.. remember what King said its their job to get married and make peace.. 

2. YH trick WS.. if he did't comply he will likely will get a punishment or strip down from his current status or even worse die.. what he can do is just married her and get the power from her clan too and thrive to the throne... cause by now i think WS will want to have more power seeing the situation where HS go through..

but for once i think HS will accept that.. i think she will love him enough to understand that what he have to do NOT what he want to do.. to protect her and himself also BaekAh.. i don't think WS care if he being punish cause duh he willing to die for her but its involve the person he love the most that something he can't risk at all...

about whether HS will do his make up.. i got a feeling that she will be the one who prepared him.. putting her fake smile and fake courage and send the man who she love to get married with other people... imagine the scene where HS did Lady Oh make up for the last time and double that sadness... well i going to cry really bad if that happen.. gosh the feeling of two broken heart who still entangle but want to make each other happy even their heart broken to pieces........

I imagine that while listening Davichi's song..and I.am.CRYING......Ohhhhh...naye kasumi..:bawling:

• Like 6