[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

On 9/24/2016 at 6:53 AM, SukBin said:

I feel Haesoo is receiving too much flak which she does not deserve in my opinion.

Till now all her actions are consistent to our regular KDrama Heroine, if we make a checklist of basic traits of KDrama heroine

1)Selfless - Check

2)Feisty - Check

3)High Self Esteem - Check

4)Thinks she can handle everything on her own - Check

5)Thinks she is responsible for everyone she cares about - Check

6)Blames herself for not stopping every single hardship that the people she care about face - Check

7)Actively tries to stop anything bad from happening to her loved ones irrespective of what happens to her - Check

8)Never thinks that her own good intentions might backfire on her and create a bigger mess - Check

So you can see Hae Soo is no different from regular KDrama Heroine.... so I am surprised why she is being singled out... for being exactly what she is supposed to be by the writer

LMAO... Chingu You are so right. You listed all Hae Soo's action to a tee. It is a typical check list for Korean Drama's

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

LMAO... Chingu You are so right. You listed all Hae Soo's action to a tee. It is a typical check list for Korean Drama's

Very true - but I would say much more in line with modern Korean dramas.  Now transplant her to a sageuk, that's where the originality comes in.

• Like 7

Ive never wanted a main character to get his happiness as much as I want wang so to! he deserves to be happy with hae soo! and despite what he went through and how his parents and siblings treated him, I think he would be such a great husband to hae soo and an amazing dad to their kids! LET IT HAPPEN! but i guess it won't lol i should've written the drama instead! haha

• Like 20

8 hours ago, syeramy said:

While I am re-watching, these scenes made me wonder what actually WS think when he heard HS about to get married?

BA told WS that HS was about to get married. WS seems so calm.

Reveal hidden contents

BA asked if WS should oppose the marriage as well.

WS agreed that HS should get married and they shouldn't involve in Hae's household.

Then WJ words that made him triggered. He was seen bothered by the fact that HS will get married to an 'old man' who in 60' and has a lot  son. If HS was about to marry a single young man, will WS join the opposition in the beginning? :huh:

Hahaha, just swap the plot now, then we ll know WS reaction.....:grimace: I think WS will be the first one to kidnap her and run away without informing others 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 11

7 hours ago, violet90 said:

i think both ending will be sad in a way...

1. HS actually died in that era and never return.. this one is totally WS turn to suffer.. imagine how much he love HS right now and if she actually gone the suffering that WS have to deal in everyday living in that palace who he alone again without HS.. and to live like that until he die every single day thinking about that ONE person.. and last but not least he even want to love HS after he die...

2. HS will die but wake up in 2016... both of them will suffer cause WS have to live a long time with his heart suffering and HS will wake up and have the same process... the suffering of two lover from different time the only thing tied them is their love and their cruel fate.. i remember in Inuyasha when Kagome go back and don't return the old granny said 'maybe her duties here is complete so she being return back to where she belong'.. its the same with HS what if her destiny is to make WS a king and that's all not more or less...

i against the theory of HS meeting the new WS in 2016... hear me out WS in 2016 not the one who fall in love with HS , threaten to kill HS , always the one who behind her , bickering with her , drinking poison for her and last but not least not the person who she fell in love.. WS in 2016 have a clean slate and to make HS remember it all but not WS is just too cruel.. i prefer our OTP ending wrap up nicely even if its a sad ending.. let just give justice to their EPIC love story shall we???

May be  the one who save her from drowning is WS in 2016....hehehehe ... 

• Like 16

OMO! Im so left behind in this thread! I need to read 130 pages for ne to be able to catch up! :tears:

I'm not ablr to join the livestream this week as my work starts the same as SHR's timeslot but I will visit this thread in my break time.

Just saw the latest stills and it seems that this week's episode will be heartbreaking! :(

• Like 12