[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@deabakdrama  you might be right :) I've been giving some thought as to how they might meet again in the future. Is Wang So the person who ends up rescuing Ha Jin from the lake?  Or would she chance upon him at a museum like in the original?

I really think the reincarnation theory is the closest thing we'll get to a happy ending for MLSHR.  (Plus, I'm also basing this on LJG's words that the ending of MLSHR would be a happy one.)  Considering all options, there is no way for our SoSoo / HaeSo to peacefully be together during the Goryeo era. HaeSoo may have all of Wang So's heart, but I'm sure YeonHwa, as queen, would try to find ways to make HaeSoo as miserable as possible. (Heck, she might even have the guts to try to poison Soo out of jealousy! She's queen, she can basically do whatever she wants.)  And HaeSoo, try as she might, will not be able to come to terms with sharing Wang So with anyone else. Coupled with the pressure of YH and being in the palace... it just looks like a bleak future ahead for the OTP. :(

Of course, I love well done angst, so I can't wait for all these things to happen! But before crap hits the fan and everything goes to heck, give me more cute OTP moments please!

I'm more concerned with how ep 10 will handle the forced kiss, tbh. Hopefully in a manner that makes sense and redeems Wang So.

• Like 19

Hey guys, I found some many spoilers of the next episode , (some fans say that there is a book of Scarelt heart ,  ????)...
I´m so excited for ep 10 , this week was so long ...... today i´ll not able to sleep , do you know what site upload the eps with subs most fast?

• Like 7

Since finding the amazing mvs from Kleo Li (clic to open the link to her channel) and posting them here, I went on a scouting mission to find some more... Check out the most recent results of my search and feel free to add the ones you like the most to your collection! 

Perfect mv about the love triangle... While I was watching it, I spent all the time thinking "HOW LUCKY you are, girl!" 

This one is quite sad... Listen carefully to the lyrics. (I personally would have ended with HS's rejection to close it full-circle:
(MORE TO FOLLOW, IF YOU OPEN THE SPOILER WINDOW!)

Spoiler

Here's one to light the moon... ehm... mood:

If you are wondering "What is all about?", voiceover is the way:

The title says it all:

One for WookXSoo shippers:

A really SEXY+ creepy one:

Last but not least, a bitter-sweet, really romantic one:

Edited by jerboa83
adding spoiler tag
  • Like 23

why are all say that wook will be the bad ? ,I´m a SoSoo shipper but i like Wang Wook too ,he is so warm and sweet .... many persons judge him for love Haesoo when his wife was sick ,but i find his love for Hae soo so pure  ,
 also the relationship in the families in this era was completly different than now... they could have more than 1 wife and they could married with siblings ...even Haesoo and Wook try that not fall in love , they both felt  guilty for their feelings ....anyway I´m happy that the SoSoo moments are starting but at the same time i think that  Ifeel sad for Wook

i´ll  feel nostalgic for the cute WookSoo moments

• Like 9

7 hours ago, zi4r said:

Hey chingu. I couldn't sleep so decided to come back on this thread... saw your post and felt the need to give you a hug. :wub: **hugs**

Please don't let haters detract from your enjoyment of the drama(s). Yes, some of the posts are getting pretty nasty over there... Both dramas are very good in their own way (even though MLSHR has a special place in my heart right now). Any nastiness on the part of the fans will only sully the drama and the effort of the actors & production team! The other thread is actually doing their own drama a huge disservice by acting that way.

But well, let them perpetuate hate all they want. Over here, we shall just perpetuate love, and share the love we feel for MLSHR. So keep smiling, and don't let them get you down, k? :)

P.S. It's both. Both Malaysia & Singapore.

@zi4r @millie10468 Can I join for a group hug? :wub::wub:

Thank you @millie10468 for sharing with us.  @zi4r is right. Let's just enjoy the drama. Have you seen the latest still cuts? It's going to get more intense for our OTP -- torture, jealousy, betrayal, political intrigue, oh, and Haesoo finally falling in love with Wangso. I think these things are consuming most of our thoughts now. Thankfully, there's little time, and perhaps, not enough emotion left to worry too much about what others might be saying. PLUS, we can't control anything that's happening outside of this thread. All the more reason for us to do as @zi4r suggests...continue to share the love we feel for MLSHR.

:heart:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, briseis said:

OST Part 8 "The Confession" by SG Wannabe will be released tonight, 12AM KST

Where's the song Jung Seung Hwan sang at end ep 9? :bawling:

Edited by bim2
Biar ga di banned mo2d
  • Like 12