[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

All of the princes are teasing the newly wed couple and Sundeok really likes the idea of marriage meanwhile her father is watching them with babbling.

Hae Soo is watching from a far and she got the premonition while he was killing Eun and Seundok

Wookie and So feels her running away from them and Wookie run after her

Please be careful with him. He will kill all of people. Please just let me out from the palace. 

• Like 22

After a pep talk from Hae Soo, Eun is ready to marry..there's a nice scene with the Princes welcoming their new sister in law and Soo admires So laughing...but then she has another of those scary flashes and sees So killing Eun and his new wife...and she freaks out..Wook notices and chases after her...preview scene where she warns him about So. Ugh. Wook's going to think So is abusing you Soo!!! 

• Like 18

SH disappearing again before BA finish his sentence but this time she dropped her accesories and BA found it.

AHAHAHAHAH SD and Eun really get married. SD drag HS and saying she know Eun feeling toward her. And she ask HS to come and persuade Eun. They arrive in front of Eun room, where Jung ready with axe to break in. HS step up ask Eun to open the door. Eun open the door for her. HS come in, Eun is drinking. He looks so depressed. Eun say you don't know my feeling. HS said I know. Eun is surprised to know HS know about his feeling. But HS said she doesn't want Eun to be with her. Eun is sad and say liar. He is upset. 

"I'm a fool I know.." he said. Eun is really depressed about this wedding. HS cheer him. Saying he is can do it. But Eun still sad. HS apologize to him. Poor Eun...

Please be happy said HS and she leave the room. 

Jung, SD and Baek Ah all are eavesdropping, then HS and Eun come out from the room. Eun look at SD and say let's go. SD is happy.

Well the princes gather with the bride and groom. each give Eun and SD present. Eun is ignoring them, SD get up and thanked them. General PArk see the scene and mumbling hahahahaha....

HS watching them from afar..OMO she see aother vision again...its So killing Eun and SD. So notice HS, but then HS run freak out. Wook chase her. She said be careful to So..be careful to So..he cannot be a king. HS is freak out crying. Wook hug her. Saying it's okay. HS is really freak out!!!!

• Like 21

WEDDING PARTY...HAPPY BRIDE ,SAD GROOM ...IS NOT WHAT HE WANTED!HS WATCHES THE PRINCES ...WS SMILLES...SHE IS SO SCARED...WARNED 8TH PRINCE TO TAKE CARRE WITH WS...IS CRYING ...HE HUGGED HER...SO BORING!STOP HS!YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING A MESS

• Like 16

Su and eun had a very long talk...i think she advise him to accept his fate and wish him happiness..eun listens to her and proceed with the wedding..soon deok is really pretty in hanbok..the othet princes are throwing them a party..

Su watches them..So laughing when suddenly an image of bloody So crossed her mind...also a bloody unconcious/dead soon deok...Su freaks out..So saw her...wook as well...she ran away...Wook ran after her and the scene as in the preview where Su told him about future So

• Like 16

OMG THIS IS SUCH A NICE SHOT OF EVERYONE ALL HAPPY :) EUN AND SOON DUK ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE :wub:

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.46.

AND THEN YET AGAIN SOO GETS A HORRIFYING VISION OF SO. RUINING THE MOMENT YET AGAIN! Soo looks so scared OMG but the images shown were quite terrifying. Eun was dead and so was Soon Duk. I hope it isn't true. I'm so scared my heart is pounding...

• Like 22

The newly wed couple are making an agreement and seems like Eun is more manly when he's drunk :sweatingbullets:

She watches her husband sleeping so peaceful and she sleep in the floor but she feels happy as long as she's with eun.

Eun woke up and look at her sleeping on the floor and he feels sad about Hae Soo.

Wookie is thinking about her words that talking about Wang So. 

So and Yo are meeting with the King

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, qwenli said:

general: do you know how to count? you missed out one number. and hinted at the 10th

king: you serious?

@qwenliI am laughing hysterically just reading your post ...., the king's reaction must be hilarious can't wait to see the episode LOL thanks for the re caps 

• Like 15