Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

wook grabs hold of soo: its raining, the king will call for a celebration

hs: will everyone dies because of me? I need you to be safe.

wook didnt understand her.

So seating on the sedan went pass them, he was acknowledging the crowds.

cut to Yo being upset. he recall JM saying the gods choosing SO, and he got angry: it should be me, it should have been me who brings the rain.

enters evil queen who just slap Yo without saying anything.

• Like 20

started...WS brought the rain ...everybody happy  but monster mom and HS !POOR HS LOOKS SO SHOCKED ...buffering so much i can't hear a word of HS thoughts....she thinks is her fault...she brought him closer with the crown

• Like 15

START!!!

Previous end scene. The rain pouring heavily even So not finish his walk to the ritual table.

Everyone is happy to have the rain. But not HS, crazy eomma and Yo. The king and HS look at So. HS see her vision again and she mumbling "Gwangjong". 

So smirked at crazy eomma, she then leave her place. 

The people of goryeo party under the rain. Won is commenting on So. Wook look at HS and he look at So.

So continue the rite, Do his prayer, he bow to the sky. 

HS is remembering what she know about Gwangjong. So brought back with the palaquin into the village. The people praising him and wish him a good life. HS watching the parade with all her thought about Gwangjong.

Wook show up, he tell HS to go and ask the King about what they want. But HS already focused on the Gwangjong thing.

• Like 20

It's raining like in the last scene of episode 8 where rain falls above the rain ritual. 

The premonition comes and makes Hae Soo spells Gwang Jong with fears. 

The Queen is mad and leaving the ritual with anger in her face meanwhile the netizen are rejoicing with happiness

the princes asks why the scar in Wang So's face disappears like it was touched by make up and Wookie realized it was Hae Soo. 

Wang So bow to say thank you for God after the rain falls and netizen start to look him in different state.

Hae Soo starts to blame herself and ask herself about if he really killed his brother.

When wookie told her about the rain, she suddenly babbling about Wang So. Because of me, they will get killed

• Like 22

So's make up was not waterproof the scar is reappearing. Rain ritual just ended and So is getting carried back to the palace I believe. Soo is still trying to wrap her head around whether So is the next Gwangjong. She looks terrified and very out of it.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.04.

• Like 19
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner