Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

again two versions of promos

36 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

I believe subs are available for the international version. The subs for SBS version is not yet available

intnl only got released quite late today.. correct, sbs still awaited.. but i watched sbs raw.. and intnl subbed.. the only difference is preview and the second round of confessions-post make up scene.. first round confession being pre-makeup scene :P

where he tells her he is hers!

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Dominique Lola said:

LOL I think Yo kinda has it wrong...Taejo hasn't shown that much favouritism for a King. Sure he favours and protects the Crown Prince, but I think that is also because he knows the Crown Prince is a good person. Ergo likely to make a good King as a good man. Of course as the ruler of his people, he has to think about which Prince would be the most suitable ruler not just in terms of having political power but personality as well. He doesn't take his favouritism too far unlike other kings depicted in other dramas. He does kinda disapprove of Yo's presence in general because he knows Queen Yoo is behind him and he knows that his ambition goes to extreme levels and is willing to kill. As a king, he has to be a ruler before being a father. No matter what that psycho wife of his say. Country first no matter what. 

I kinda think that the Emperor probably didn't give Yo a chance. he probably thought that Yo's empress Yoo's tool from the start. when i look at the interactions with Emperor and his other sons, the Emperor hardly acts like father, but always stern Emperor, ruler. this results on Yo leaning on to his mother because his father sees Yo only as threat to crown prince probably from the start. Emperor looks like never have been a father. Emperor is a lot like Empress Yoo to be honest. even the way he uses So for crown prince's benefit after So was adopted to Sinju? clan by empress Yoo.

• Like 8

Why the heck in the subbed version I saw on one site there wasn't the MOST IMPORTANT SCENE that I had just saw (raw) elsewhere? HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THEY'VE EDITED OUT THE ALMOST-KISS?????!!! WAE???? O.o

• Like 9

Waves to new eclipses in the forum ! \^0^/

The international versions ( Dramafever, Youku, ONE TV Asia) will have a slightly different content versus the SBS version to appease the korean audience after the shaky episode 1-3. Hope that answers your questions ^^

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

Why the heck in the subbed version I saw on one site there wasn't the MOST IMPORTANT SCENE that I had just saw (raw) elsewhere? HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THEY'VE EDITED OUT THE ALMOST-KISS?????!!! WAE???? O.o

She was literally hyperventilating and her hands were visibly trembling! 

• Like 11

King didnt like the appearance of the devil queen where Court Lady Oh helped him to comb his hair. 

He shown the sign of a man where his time already being bothered by the Queen. 

And Court Lady Oh seemed hide her feeling

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, louisawatson said:

I kinda think that the Emperor probably didn't give Yo a chance. he probably thought that Yo's empress Yoo's tool from the start. when i look at the interactions with Emperor and his other sons, the Emperor hardly acts like father, but always stern Emperor, ruler. this results on Yo leaning on to his mother because his father sees Yo only as threat to crown prince probably from the start. Emperor looks like never have been a father. Emperor is a lot like Empress Yoo to be honest. even the way he uses So for crown prince's benefit after So was adopted to Sinju? clan by empress Yoo.

I too think that he never saw Yo as more than his mother's tool. But then again, Yo IS his mother's tool. Right from the get go. He would never have been successful in trying to get him away from his mother. Though, I think he may only have begun to be cold towards them after the Empress' whole fiasco with Wang So considering the first Crown Prince or something was their first son who died that day(?).

• Like 9

1 hour ago, briseis said:

I've read quite a few concerned and worried posts and messages about Wang So becoming evil, or obsessive or that the kiss in the preview is forced. Honesty what makes ME concerned and worried  is the fact that Hae Soo is judging So basically on historical hearsay. For a year, she has been befriending him, getting to know him like no one has ever known him certainly not her highschool teacher of history). He has protected her, saved her on numerous occassions and was ready to fight for her against the whole world. She knows him better than she knows Wook and she herself acknowledges he is a good person, but the moment she learns he is Gwangjong, she forgets all of it and begins to fear him. It will hurt So immensely, because while she might not realize it she has been sending him mixed signals.

@briseis  I get what your saying, But metphorically speaking if HS is the nation as @bebebisous33 describe she had already turned her back on WS when he was young and sent out of the palace since the nation is made up of the government that turned they backs on him leaving him to fend for himself among the wolves and other creatures the gods has set upon earth once he overcomes them he is choosen by the gods to rule the earth.. This scene was also shown in Jumong when he was choosen by the gods after he was kick out of the palace to fend for himself until his calling came upon him. So my thinking is from this propspect leaves no other choice but for her to embrace him..(The nation embracing him) Thinking more deeply into it now this could be the turn of events were we see that intimacy grows so deeply for one another (Meaning WS desires for the throne) And her seeing what WW lacks into being a ruler.. 

• Like 8

Queen is such a heartless mother !! I really have a hard time understanding her character ! I wonder why the drama does not even have 24 episodes ! Only 20 episodes ! It's too few to develop some aspects, as a result they cut essential scenes ! The story is really interesting NOW ! Things are heating up a little bit ! 

• Like 7

Phew...this thread is on fire, isn't it?

WS is way too hot to handle in eps 8, LJK is blinding me with his beauty, seriously!

So, the plot is closely following C-vers and HS's premonition will ignite the history-making. I read in DB that maybe the writer set the story differently from what actually happenned in history. WS will still become King Gwangjong, the great ruler who stayed at the throne for 26 years. Maybe what HS remembers of him is HER history and her love story with WS somehow would change the trajectory of a man's life and his way of thinking so we could have OUR history, that WS would be a king with a slight modern feel and thoughts. In a way, HS will be the trigger of WS to be a better emperor and prevent him from all the violent acts toward his family.

About HS avoiding WS in the next episode, honestly I feel uneasy about it since it will be a heartbreak to WS. But it's understandable and i'm sure his absence would make HS's heart grow fonder because i hope she will realize she'll miss someone she can talk to and completely be herself. I just wish her fear won't stay long because she needs to see how pitiful WS already when everyone seems to be against him.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu @Immortal_Angel my minds has been on overdrive ever since i finished wathing episode 8. It just came to maybe maybe Hae Soo's premonition of Wang So because so cold and calculating is because  Queen Yoo took him under her wing. She will poison him if I mean if "She misinterpret her premonition" Once Hae Soo leaves him there will be consequences because Wang So is dying to be loved by someone. If his mommy comes in to the picture with her showing some kind of kind motherly love "Goryeo" is DOOM FOREVER.  I wonder since Hase Soo doesn't know her history why is she getting premonitions?? Why?? Unless she is sent there to change some aspect in the past?? Clearly we all saw Wang So is going to be king because it rained but now Wang So needs someone he can trust completelly to inspire him to want to rule. 

I agree that maybe when Hae Soo pushed Wang So away cause she figured who he will be in the future, his evil queen mother would have some input in his mind and saying something like "I did that out of love to make sure you become who you are. I want to make sure you become the man you need to be" She's gonna either:

a) figure a way to get rid of Wang So cause she feels he's now a huge threat toward her puppet Wang Yo who will lose his chance out to become crown prince or king. What better way to get rid of Wang So than to attack what he cares for and the other princes favorite girl --> Hae Soo

b. She can dump Wang Yo since he now isn't being favorite and go to Wang So since he is a strong candidate and is hungry for somebody to love him like what you mention chingu @UnniSarah, if his mommy is in the picture n we seen how he wants her to love him, would he turn into another puppet for her to use in her ambition or will he pretend to listen to her and play along till he gets what he wants and show his true face and say to her "it was you who created who i am today. you gave me a scar that i cannot erase forever and now you get to see what you created can do." and what's when his cruelity started.

But from the looks of it, she probably will still use Wang Yo for since she did spend too much of her precious time on him she is gonna figure a way since in history it was Crown Prince Mu then Wang Yo as king. 

As for Hae Soo getting this premonition, I feel like its a side effect from the time travel like they are giving it to her cause she's destined to be back in the time period to make sure history take place. Hae Soo knows that she cannot change history so she probably will try to change something like what RuoXi did and it caused history to actually fall into its place as it is. Probably without her some aspect wouldn't happen if it wasn't pushed in the right direction. I believe the astronomer had a hand in her time travel and he knows she is fated to help 4th become who he is in his future. 

As for his later future why he became who he is, I feel like the struggle to the throne wasn't easy and that it was bloody as it shown in Hae Soo premonition but also probably Hae Soo left him in which turned him cold again like what happen to Ruo Xi 

Spoiler

In the cversion, 4th pushed Ruoxi away cause she told him she was the cause of 13th imprisonment and 8th setting things against 4th. and 8th went to sort of help Ruoxi leave the palace by telling 4th about their love story and promises, etc and when Ruoxi died it changed 4th. 

Both are good kings in their future but to get where they are at, they had to do what is needed to be done, cruel against those against them in order to keep the balance. I feel like when 4th change, Hae Soo will still love him no matter what cause he is still 4th in her heart and that won't change. 

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, Dominique Lola said:

I too think that he never saw Yo as more than his mother's tool. But then again, Yo IS his mother's tool. Right from the get go. He would never have been successful in trying to get him away from his mother. Though, I think he may only have begun to be cold towards them after the Empress' whole fiasco with Wang So considering the first Crown Prince or something was their first son who died that day(?).

i don't think Empress Yoo's child was first child. Wang Moo is 1st prince, so Empress Yoo's first child was 2nd prince. and i'm pretty sure Emperor was cold toward the 2nd prince too. Emperor would have cared if it was Wang Moo's funeral.just by looking at Emperor's reaction when he thought masked So was Wang Moo.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, millie10468 said:

If this is so, I'm going to guess that he became crueler his last 16 years after he lost HS. Probably lost sight of what she stood for. Although if this is how the drama will explain it, I'm expecting an epic love story (by that, I mean reciprocal love from both of them actually spending a long time together).

I know i sound like a selfish fan girl but i hope they will let Haesoo completely out of the picture before YH gives birth to So's eldest son. I always have a bias towards these cases in drama, if they determine to go to the tragic trajectory, please just let the hero suffers all by himself and leave my poor heroine alone :sweatingbullets:
I even have a wild idea that after Haesoo takes So's virginity, she gets pregnant, but unlike Ruoxi who had a miscariage, this time Soo can make it and gives birth to So's first son, but unfortunately she dies in child birth due to pregnancy stress (and to fullfil the tragic ending from the novel if the production team want), then So forces YH to adopt the baby as her first born child and take care of Soo-So's son (okay lol now i sound like an evil writer :joy: but the relationship between YH and So isn't a big deal, in the drama Shine or Go Crazy they even made YH and Wang So's relationship worse than this, there weren't love or respect between those two in the first place). And back in the SK 2016, Haesoo wakes up from her coma and meets So's reincarnate or even So's time travel soul :rolleyes:

• Like 21

2 hours ago, larinalove said:

So yes, I lost my battle to not get spoiled until the subs are out.

Mind you I only know bits and pieces of the episode so I will only write about one important thing that I saw it happen and that is HS seeming to have realized/remembered that WS is the 4'th king of Goreyo who "killed" his brothers and so obviously she will distance herself from him from now on, therefore it seems they will go on C-version route (I haven't seen it just read it from here), which is a shame because just when it seems some progress has been made it will all crush and halt, at least for an episode or two.

As most of you have said it, I love the friendship that we've seen blossom between them until now, their small talks, their bickering and so on, the foundation for their relationship until now has been solid, we have WS that has realized his feelings for her and will try to pursue her stubbornly and with passion but as most of you, I am afraid that now for dramatic purposes the drama will follow the route of HS being scared of him and distancing herself from him and I don't want that to happen but I know it will. It will be interesting to see obsessive/possessive WS, I for one am never fond of forced kiss/hug/affection scenes but we shouldn't forget that WS is very new to the whole love feeling and now that he's found a glimpse of it and believes it's real he will pursue it with non-rivaled passion and insistence, trying to keep it for himself. I don't like the fear I saw in HS's eyes, I don't want her to fear him, warn WW from him and just plain believe he's ruthless when in fact she knows better and has seen he's not like they make him out to be, no matter her hazy historic knowledge, she is right there with him, has seen him do good and knows he's harsh but not evil, so yes I feel for WS, just when he's found something to hold on to he will be rejected, can this boy have anything given to him in the easy way, without hardships?  But he won't give up, of that I am sure.  

I've said it here before, knowing WS-HS is endgame is not the most important thing for me, to me what's important is the process of how and why will they fall for each other, how they will love and accept one another, I know we still have more episodes left but for goodness sake it's almost the 10'th episode and the supposed love story hasn't even properly began yet, we still have HS who is in denial and seemingly "in love" with someone else. I truly don't want to see her even when they get together always being gloomy and second guessing her choice to love WS, I have seen the 6 minute preview and in some scenes with her and WS she always seems in deep thoughts and gloomy and here we have seen until now a dozen of WW-HS scenes where she's bubbly and all smiles and affectionate with him, so yeah, it's important to see how will they be as a couple too, I also want to see WS-HS be happy at least for a while no matter what kind of ending they will have.  I know they are destined to be together and be the true love of each others life but dragging things is also very tiring and patience consuming. 

Sorry for the rant guys, I just needed to let it all out, maybe I feel differently when I watch it with subs but for now this is how I feel.

PS: LJK is the most amazing actor ever, he has these micro expressions that tell exactly what's he's feeling. I am so glad I decided to watch this drama if for nothing else just for him.

Have a great day/night everyone! 

@larinalove

You have spoken my mind.At this rate,I fear that is exactly what will transpire.We are already having to grapple with a HS who is in love' with the 2nd lead for 10 (possibly +) episodes and already avoiding the friend she spent 8 episodes to make.add to that those trailer scenes where she seems like being with WS was not her desired option...that her hand was forced....It is the process of them falling in love that I soo desperately wish to enjoy.I was hoping HS to have flashback realization scene of all her memories with WS to propel her onto the romance with WS but instead we get an awful premonition which killed a friendship.Considering these mishaps, We probably are staring at an OTP who get together for less then 8 or 6 episodes compared to the 10 + she spent with the not-male lead.I feel robbed of the opportunities that we were shown glimpses of when they mentioned "this show has taken a creative license to history' WHAT KIND OF CREATIVITY KILLS A FRIENDSHIP ?

• Like 14