Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Su and eun had a very long talk...i think she advise him to accept his fate and wish him happiness..eun listens to her and proceed with the wedding..soon deok is really pretty in hanbok..the othet princes are throwing them a party..

Su watches them..So laughing when suddenly an image of bloody So crossed her mind...also a bloody unconcious/dead soon deok...Su freaks out..So saw her...wook as well...she ran away...Wook ran after her and the scene as in the preview where Su told him about future So

• Like 16
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

OMG THIS IS SUCH A NICE SHOT OF EVERYONE ALL HAPPY :) EUN AND SOON DUK ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE :wub:

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.46.

AND THEN YET AGAIN SOO GETS A HORRIFYING VISION OF SO. RUINING THE MOMENT YET AGAIN! Soo looks so scared OMG but the images shown were quite terrifying. Eun was dead and so was Soon Duk. I hope it isn't true. I'm so scared my heart is pounding...

• Like 22

The newly wed couple are making an agreement and seems like Eun is more manly when he's drunk :sweatingbullets:

She watches her husband sleeping so peaceful and she sleep in the floor but she feels happy as long as she's with eun.

Eun woke up and look at her sleeping on the floor and he feels sad about Hae Soo.

Wookie is thinking about her words that talking about Wang So. 

So and Yo are meeting with the King

• Like 18
25 minutes ago, qwenli said:

general: do you know how to count? you missed out one number. and hinted at the 10th

king: you serious?

@qwenliI am laughing hysterically just reading your post ...., the king's reaction must be hilarious can't wait to see the episode LOL thanks for the re caps 

• Like 15
41 minutes ago, qwenli said:

wook grabs hold of soo: its raining, the king will call for a celebration

hs: will everyone dies because of me? I need you to be safe.

wook didnt understand her.

So seating on the sedan went pass them, he was acknowledging the crowds.

cut to Yo being upset. he recall JM saying the gods choosing SO, and he got angry: it should be me, it should have been me who brings the rain.

enters evil queen who just slap Yo without saying anything.

@qwenli   LMAO: This is so like her I said she had the look on her face looking at WY that she wanted to kill him for taking care of So when she ask him to she even if he had to use the army chase him back or get rid of him..

39 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Evil queen: how dare you ruin this opportunity. You should have sat on that chair

Yo: its my mistake, I also make mistakes.

Evil queen: you need to make me empress dowager. that girl from damiwon, I am sure she cover up So's face.

Damiwon are troublemakers, I will burn that place down!

She's more then capable of doing this, This is why I wish this drama have more episodes just the twist along with the water and mythological aspect of this story would have made a great longer version..

32 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Hmmm..is Ji Mong a REVERSE time traveler? Except he wakes up in the future sometimes???

Now this is interesting so anybody in the future he encounters he takes them back to the past and let them see what roll they play in the past

32 minutes ago, andy78 said:

HS AND JIMONG...SHE REALIZED THIS MAN KNOWS MORE THAN HE SAID ...SHE IS STILL SHOCKED BY THE FACT HE IS THE 4TH KING...JIMONG WARNED HER NOT TO MESS WITH THE HISTORY...NOT TO TRY TO CHANGE THE THINGS

But that blood scene looked like someone hot WS in the mouth

32 minutes ago, qwenli said:

JM: destiny is god's will. what if it has always meant to be. let everything takes its course. only then you can stay safe.

Soo in tears.

cut to wook standing in the rain. enters yeonhwa.

So brother broughtt he rain, now he is in the king's favour.

Wook- I assume so

YH: it should have been you to replace the cp

Wook: the duty was for So alone. he was the one that people need

YH: Now we have one more person to tiptoe around and be careful about.

Wook: soo said So will change.

the person who help to remove So mask was HS. she is afraid of getting into more trouble.

There must be a position out there waiting for me. what could it be. I am very curious.

Wait I thought WW and YH share the same mother has the CP. If not who is his mother ?

24 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

OMG DID WANG SO JUST ASK FOR HAE SOO...IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. HAE SOO IS LLIKE...WTFFFFFf and so is Wook hahahah I love it... what is the context though?? Like personal servant??? Or marriage???!

WW always a day late and a dollar short, He's the whole soda short of a happy meal.. 

20 minutes ago, qwenli said:

king went nearer to talk to the prince. 

I would like to reward you (to So) for bringing the rain. how about land to build a house:

So: I wish for something else. I want Hae soo to work for me.

everyone surprised.

King: it would help if she can work. I acknowledge she can be of service. I command HS to be senior maid and serve 4th prince.

and 10th prince will marry soon deok.

10th is shocked: i do not wish to marry.

king: are you shy? you must start a family.

10th: 4th is unwed, 8th is widowed. why me now. I dont want. I cannot get married.

he kneel and beg for the kign to take back the orders. if you insist, i will take my life.

all the prince silent and shock

king: u rather die and disobey me?

do you want to die insulting me?

cp: he was just joking, 

quickly apologise to the king, he said to 10th.

10th looks at hs and stood up: thank you for your grace. and things fell out of his pocket, some beads.

WW just died on the inside this could be the scene from one of the shorts of him telling her that she's his and screaming out loud in the rain.. Wow water do pay a significance in this drama.. Lots of water scenes..

• Like 12
3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Okay, somebody needs to enlighten me. Does So kill them or not?? At this point, it seems like an over reaction from Su, is it even historically correct. Does he really kill 10th by history books?? :huh:

That's why I'm more inclined to believe that those visions are not premonitions, but Su's hyperactive imagination based on what she believes Gwangjong did.

• Like 14
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner