[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

So is dejected after the meeting with the evil queen. he went to Su's chamber. stays outside. at the moment Su is inaide still in war with herself. She went out. So met her. She tries to run. So caught n backhugged her. Su get away from himm..

Oo..oohh..she says something that make So eyes turn dangerous...kajima!

he kissed her

End

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, iliketoeatsoap said:

you're telling me... my greatest hope for this drama is that they take kdrama creative license with it and make it happy. i still feel like they're overdoing all her "visions of the future" and the point of the plot twists is that we shouldn't judge history by what we're told. for example, she came in looking for gwangjong because he's supposed to be cruel and heartless, but he's obviously not now that she knows him. i feel like some plot twists will also happen to make the pieces fit in history but Wang So is obviously not evil. how do things even get written into history books? maybe the people who had influence after him framed history in a way to make him seem bad. 

This drama is sure hard to predict. I hope the writer really able to make this story happy ending. 

OMG... I got distracted... So hug Soo :love:

and WS forcibly kissed HS

• Like 18

omg i can't

just when WS trusts HS completely, HS says she's scared of him

WS is hurt and feels desperate and tries to kiss her

she rejects it by pushing him away but he's too strong 

WS tho :c

Edited by YeongYi
  • Like 18

OMG ALL THIS TEASING AND WE END WITH THE FORCED KISS. MY GOD I NEED NEXT WEEK TOMORROW. SOO WAS SCARED OUT OF HER MIND. SHE WAS LIKE SEEING VISIONS OF DEATH ALL DAY WTF WAS THAT ALL ABOUT. 

Csy-1POVMAAC9Ac.jpg

NEXT WEEK IS WHERE WE SEE SO COUGHING UP BLOOD. WOOK HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN. SOO AND SO AT THE OCEAN. SO MUCH IS HAPPENING NEXT WEEK. MY STREAM TONIGHT WAS ATROCIOUS SORRY I COULDN'T KEEP UPDATING!!

WOOK I CAN'T SEE YOU LIKE THIS :( HE'S YELLING HER NAME. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO HER NOW.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-21%20at%2012.06.

• Like 22

Just now, andy78 said:

OMG HE KISSES HER MY STREAM FREEZE ...I COULD NOT WATCH THE PREVIEW...I HOPE NEXT WEEK HS WILL CALM ...I HATE THE WAY SHE IS WITH WS!

Well to be fair she's having all these crazy visions and it's giving her a meltdown. I mean, who wouldn't go crazy after seeing all of that? Hopefully she will be able to calm down sooner than later, maybe when WS is attacked (as it looks like we will finally see next week). I just hope her role is to prevent her visions from happening and helping change WS for the better. But who knows, I hear tragic things about the novel path. :\

• Like 16