[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

So a couple weeks back I had mentioned that I thought the song "Fate" by Lee Sun Hee really depicts Hae Soo and Wang So's relationship. So far I haven't been able to find any FMV with this song so I took it upon myself to make one. I have never edited a video before in my life so I tried my best. I hope you guys like it!!!

#SCARCOUPLE

• Like 22

omo so cute is this all for ep 8 :)

Is she cry when WS hug her ??? and he don't look happy to bad thing just start going to happen ..

but The look he give her when she do his makeup OMO "come little sheep to me the bad wolf " hahahah

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, skxz said:

So a couple weeks back I had mentioned that I thought the song "Fate" by Lee Sun Hee really depicts Hae Soo and Wang So's relationship. So far I haven't been able to find any FMV with this song so I took it upon myself to make one. I have never edited a video before in my life so I tried my best. I hope you guys like it!!!

#SCARCOUPLE

Omg....thank you so so much. I love this song very much and always thought that the lyrics is so befitting of Wang So-Haesoo's love story. You have done a very good job and hope you will update one once the drama completed its run. Thank you again. :)

• Like 10

Omoo...pali pali Monday...this spoiler pics makes me dying. Thank you @MoOnLoVeRz @MAROSA_JIN

About the hug, i think in this turn Wang So make comfort time for Hae Soo, they're care for each others.

And that gaze...Wang So do you really want Hae Soo for more? Ok, i'm dying..it's still Saturday T_T never before i want Monday come faster like this LoL

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Okay but those spoiler pictures.. *fans self*

Must you really be THAAAAAAT close, Soo-ya? Actually, get a little closer there, girl, you want to make sure every bit of that scar is covered and that His Royal Hotness's face is more perfect than usual.

And that huggggggg...MONDAY CAN YOU PLEASE COME FASTER, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, thank you to everyone who's posted new pics!!

Lets pray for Monday to come faster:bawling:

can't stay calm after seeing this spoiler:astonished:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@YourHighness . You see Wang Wook as someone nice that's fine, but telling others how they should judge Wang Wook is not really correct. Anyway, it is almost impossible to make people change their mind. You can still bring more points for your point of view, but you can't describe the others thinking differently as if they are lacking in something. Judging is so subjective because of your own experiences, because of the difference in the culture aso. Therefore, it is better to remain calm. 

I am thinking exactly like @UnniSarah, because someone nice doesn't necessarly mean, he is good or his actions will do some good. Let me take one example: Hae Soo will help Wang So to mask his scar. She is doing a good thing: healing him from his trauma. On the other hand, her action has terrible consequences: the struggle among the princes will increase and she will become the target of Yoo and Yo. Actually, she wants the opposite the entire time: the princes should stay close to each other and not grow apart. Hae Soo is here selfless, but it has bad consequences either.

Actually the reason why I dislike Wang Wook's actions is that his gestures might appear as nice and gentle, however they show more selfishness. I differentiate between appearance and reality in his actions.

1. Sure, the poem was only for Hae Soo. But it could have been found in her room, since Hae Soo didn't have it with her the entire time. Servants could have wondered and Yeon Hwa could have seen it. Remember, Yeon Hwa is responsible for the household. She is the one who sends servants and takes care of the room. Yeon Hwa could have recognised the handwriting of her brother. Okay, it didn't happen, yet giving a poem was a bold move, especially because of the meaning. On the other hand, when his wife asked him to take care of Hae Soo and imply to marry her, he didn't dare to do it. He felt embarassed and remorseful but polygamy is back then totally normal. So what did he want to achieve with his poem? Only flirting with Hae Soo? If so, then he is really selfish. If not... then why not marry her? To me, there is a certain inconstency in his behaviour.

2. On the other hand, Wang Wook spent a lot of time with her alone: the walk to the pharmacy, he even touched her neck at the pharmacy and he could have been seen by the owner; then he went to her room during the night twice, he could have been seen by the servants so that the talk could have started. As for the bridge situation, he made it obvious that something was wrong because he left the scene, when the servants and his sisters arrived. Even his sister noticed that something between HAe Soo and his brother was going on. So people could have noticed something too and gossip could have started.

3. As for Baek Ah, I agree that Wook came later, but he heard the reproach but he didn't stop Baek Ah from leaving and he didn't try to talk to Baek Ah in order to take the blame. He should have apologised to Baek Ah for his conduct, but he didn't do anything. He let Hae Soo to get scolded, while he was the one who initiated the flirting. Baek Ah knew perfectly that Hae Soo was not the guilty one as she had shown him the poem and she had no clue about the meaning.

Finally, I would like to say that reading a different point of view is interesting for me because it makes you question your own judgement. However, we shouldn't get too emotional.

@bebebisous33....  well said chingu in everything you said. I am here to enjoy talk about this drama and  read everyone POV in the drama which it makes it so much more interesting. Lots of people POV also help you better understand a scene in the drama. That is why I love SOOMPI.   Lots of love to all you guys :heart::heart:

• Like 10