[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

@suchadiva42 happy birthday! My best wishes for you...i have not watch today episode...the 2 girls were adopted? from the preview it seems that they will always be in  competition and SA-WOL will the best!!!

@andy78" Thanks Chingu and I really appreciate it.

I haven't watchd either because I thought they're wasn't no episodes for this weekend but glad there is. So let the games begin with all 3 friends Sa Wol, Oh Wol, and Hye Sang u can get it no better then that :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@suchadiva42 happy birthday! My best wishes for you...i have not watch today episode...the 2 girls were adopted? from the preview it seems that they will always be in  competition and SA-WOL will the best!!!

@andy78" Thanks Chingu and I really appreciate it.

I haven't watchd either because I thought they're wasn't no episodes for this weekend but glad there is. So let the games begin with all 3 friends Sa Wol, Oh Wol, and Hye Sang u can get it no better then that :D

@suchadiva42,  Happy B-day My Chingu Something A little Extra

Image result for Google images of a bouquet of flowers

All The Dramas Aired Today, I'm also glad that little girl isn't dead

@suchadiva42 hope it isn't late, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :wub: my best wishes for you :D

I 'm really excited for ep 8 bcz the adults leads will finally appear especially PARK SE YOUNG
I have waited for her for a year or so to have a comeback missed her so much  
:tears:
I haven't watched ep 7 yet but from your talk it seem that the third girl is still a live that's great 
guess things will be more heated with her around 
;)

I want to welcome all the new friends here hope we have a good time enjoying the drama together:) 

After watching ep 6, I knew immediately that the third little girl (Sa Wol and Hye Sang's friend) didn't die as her body wasn't found and she is now the only one who knows the truth about Hye Sang's lies. In the relationship chart, it also shows her adult character here (named Oh Wol, I think). She will get married to a man and they have 2 children. That man when he was young and his mother were the ones who find out that she still alive in the accident.

I'm happy that she is still alive in ep 7 but I feel bad for her father who still thinks that his little daughter was dead. Ahn Nae Sang is really good at playing father role (actually, he's good at every role, from bad to good), like in Come! Jang Bo Ri, I cried alot for his reunion scene with Oh Yeon Seo in Jang Bo Ri and now for his scene of finding his little daughter in pain.

Thank you, writer-nim of Come! Jang Bo Ri for bringing a good drama for us again...

@quockhanh45 I'm Vietnamese too... Happy to see you here. I'm waiting for ep 1 vietsub too

After watching ep 6, I knew immediately that the third little girl (Sa Wol and Hye Sang's friend) didn't die as her body wasn't found and she is now the only one who knows the truth about Hye Sang's lies. In the relationship chart, it also shows her adult character here (named Oh Wol, I think). She will get married to a man and they have 2 children. That man when he was young and his mother were the ones who find out that she still alive in the accident.

I'm happy that she is still alive in ep 7 but I feel bad for her father who still thinks that his little daughter was dead. Ahn Nae Sang is really good at playing father role (actually, he's good at every role, from bad to good), like in Come! Jang Bo Ri, I cried alot for his reunion scene with Oh Yeon Seo in Jang Bo Ri and now for his scene of finding his little daughter in pain.

Thank you, writer-nim of Come! Jang Bo Ri for bringing a good drama for us again...

@quockhanh45 I'm Vietnamese too... Happy to see you here. I'm waiting for ep 1 vietsub too

You are right...ANS is a really good actor...he really absorb into the role he's playing...always that bit of tears in his eyes when he is talking about Oh Wol or his dead wife...amazing actor!

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] My Daughter Geum Sa Wol

bb77.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol' Lee Na Yoon sheds crocodile tears...Gal So Won's school transfer is cancelled

1. [+5,823, -47] This is the first time I've gotten angry at a crying kid

2. [+4,958, -120] Wow she loks like Han Sun Hwa. She's damn good at acting ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+4,249, -108] Na Yoon's such a good actress. As if this was Jang Bori's Yeon Min Jung all over again

4. [+2,695, -44] ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ And she's only in elementary school

5. [+804, -13] The child actresses are so goood that I could feel anger bubbling up inside me. The adults can't recognize who their children are.

6. [+746, -17] I'm curious of Park Se Young's take-over. What if the child actress is better than her?

7. [+435, -4] That was how Yeon Min Jung was like when she was young ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have so much similaritiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Haa.. cruel kid ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+208, -2] What the. Isn't she the orphanage director's daughter? Why is she so evil?!!! She's more like antagonist Song Chang Min's daughter

9. [+109, -3] Let's get the grown-up cast next week!! Why did you turn this kid into such an evil character? ㅠㅠ

10. [+89, -3] Yeon Min Jung Yeon Min Jung Yeon Min Jung Yeon Min Jung 

Cr: kkuljaem

How over the top were the gangsters knocking his sign and "bad husband" watching from the car.  I have not had such a good laugh at silly in years.  

Questions: when is the wife gonna find out that she is his daughter and she will take the good girl and leave?  I hope she does that because these two biological parents don't deserve her.  

How over the top were the gangsters knocking his sign and "bad husband" watching from the car.  I have not had such a good laugh at silly in years.  

Questions: when is the wife gonna find out that she is his daughter and she will take the good girl and leave?  I hope she does that because these two biological parents don't deserve her.  

I hope Ji Hye finds out the whole truth quickly and leaves with Sa-Wol....Deuk Ye and Min Ho both are screwed up in a way and lie too much. And Hye Sung is a bit too malicious for a child. While I know children can be unreasonable at that age but her plotting and scheming is getting on my nerves and the fact that the adults around can't seem to see it. Ji Hye is my only hope, right now. She seems like the only adult with rational thought process so far. And Chan Bin is cute. He loves Deuk Ye so much........sad that for her, he is just a tool that she will use for her revenge.

@Thu Thảo Lê,  hi, and thank you for letting us know about Oh Wol in the relationship chart. I just did not see her name on the other sites, earlier when I looked. I am glad she is alive; I thought it was so sad, when her father just missed seeing her. And the sad part - he is the only one who can recognize her, but only at this age, as a child.

I actually did find her adult character name now. She will be portrayed by actress Song Ha-Yoon

Also the child actor who plays Kang Chan-Bin is Go Woo-Rim

I hope Ji Hye finds out the whole truth quickly and leaves with Sa-Wol....Deuk Ye and Min Ho both are screwed up in a way and lie too much. And Hye Sung is a bit too malicious for a child. While I know children can be unreasonable at that age but her plotting and scheming is getting on my nerves and the fact that the adults around can't seem to see it. Ji Hye is my only hope, right now. She seems like the only adult with rational thought process so far. And Chan Bin is cute. He loves Deuk Ye so much........sad that for her, he is just a tool that she will use for her revenge.

@Nymeria289      I agree with you, esp. the highlighted section. I thought Hye-Sung character in this episode and the child actress were over the top. Also, these kids were friends at the orphanage; Maybe Hye-Sung is now acting like that because she knows she is an impostor and is afraid to be discovered. She just found a home, and she feels so insecure about her position. She is a child with deep psychological wounds and I hope that Ji-Hye recognizes it and gets her professional help.   I also thought it ironic that Sa-Wol who thinks she is the biological daughter of the Orphanage "daddy" who died - cherishes his memory so much she wants to keep her name, while his real daughter wants to erase his memory.

gumsawall_photo150925152724imbcdrama3.jp

gumsawall_photo150925152250imbcdrama0.jp

gumsawall_photo150925152303imbcdrama0.jp

gumsawall_photo150925152303imbcdrama1.jp

gumsawall_photo150925152303imbcdrama2.jp

gumsawall_photo150925152724imbcdrama0.jp

gumsawall_photo150925152724imbcdrama1.jp

gumsawall_photo150925152724imbcdrama2.jp

@valsava" Thanks Chingu for the extra (the flowers) for my Birthday love them. Glad I have friends like u all :D

@amera46" Thanks Chingu and appreciate your Happy Birthday Wish and I had a wonderful time as well, 

I got the chance to watch yesterday's episode subbed and when I tell u Hye Sang can act, that child can act with those little ol crocodile tears lol. But this is one thing that I can't wait to see is when Min Ho learns all the time he was pouring out his love to Hye Sang while his real daughter was there, whom he hasn't payed much attention to will feel so hurt when the truth comes out, I also like the fact that JI Hye has love for both girls, but will be attached to Sa Wol more and even thinking when the truth reveals DY is going to want Sa Wol to live with her after all she's said and done to her. Lastly" I'm waiting on the continuation of today's episode, because it's getting good with intense of watching Man Ho have his goons rip the sign down as his butt looks on. Man Go and his Mistress sure as hell deserve each other, and could have 10 more kids so his mother can help watch and take care of them for all I care in which I don't.

@Nymeria289      I agree with you, esp. the highlighted section. I thought Hye-Sung character in this episode and the child actress were over the top. Also, these kids were friends at the orphanage; Maybe Hye-Sung is now acting like that because she knows she is an impostor and is afraid to be discovered. She just found a home, and she feels so insecure about her position. She is a child with deep psychological wounds and I hope that Ji-Hye recognizes it and gets her professional help.   I also thought it ironic that Sa-Wol who thinks she is the biological daughter of the Orphanage "daddy" who died - cherishes his memory so much she wants to keep her name, while his real daughter wants to erase his memory.

@irilight,  Her wounds can't be that deep her ill behavior comes from her genes look at her mom her Bio mom she didn't even wait for the dad to come out and take the child she just sat her outside next to the other baby and left after she said what she had to say.. I do see her bio mom showing back up able to recognize her child and that will be trouble for her or her own mom blackmail her.. Maybe they will try and claim Sw as her child I wouldn't put it past mother and daughter if she shows back up mom probably running from loan shark trying to get the child involved with older men you the typical kdrama stuff.. But the lil evil girl will have a long list of karma coming to her.. I think her biggest fear is she's  not the child of that family and finding out the orphanage man is her dad took away the spotlight she always wanted to be in Sw gets a lot of attention because she's nice and pretty and everyone gets alone with her Hs just looking at her you can tell something evil lurks within    

Guest sonequeen

Ep 7 was the slowest episode so far since nothing entertaining actually happened. But ep 8 was so much better and I'm so glad the grown up lead actors are finally here. 

Archived