[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the chance to watch yesterday's episode subbed and when I tell u Hye Sang can act, that child can act with those little ol crocodile tears lol. But this is one thing that I can't wait to see is when Min Ho learns all the time he was pouring out his love to Hye Sang while his real daughter was there, whom he hasn't payed much attention to will feel so hurt when the truth comes out, I also like the fact that JI Hye has love for both girls, but will be attached to Sa Wol more and even thinking when the truth reveals DY is going to want Sa Wol to live with her after all she's said and done to her. Lastly" I'm waiting on the continuation of today's episode, because it's getting good with intense of watching Man Ho have his goons rip the sign down as his butt looks on. Man Go and his Mistress sure as hell deserve each other, and could have 10 more kids so his mother can help watch and take care of them for all I care in which I don't.

@suchadiva42 Omo... I cannot imagine his pain when that comes out, especially if it also comes out that Hye-Sang deceived them on purpose. I find it ironic that not him and not Deok-Yee, but it is Ji-Hye who loves Sa-Wol.

@irilight,  Her wounds can't be that deep her ill behavior comes from her genes look at her mom her Bio mom she didn't even wait for the dad to come out and take the child she just sat her outside next to the other baby and left after she said what she had to say.. I do see her bio mom showing back up able to recognize her child and that will be trouble for her or her own mom blackmail her.. Maybe they will try and claim Sw as her child I wouldn't put it past mother and daughter if she shows back up mom probably running from loan shark trying to get the child involved with older men you the typical kdrama stuff.. But the lil evil girl will have a long list of karma coming to her.. I think her biggest fear is she's  not the child of that family and finding out the orphanage man is her dad took away the spotlight she always wanted to be in Sw gets a lot of attention because she's nice and pretty and everyone gets alone with her Hs just looking at her you can tell something evil lurks within    

@valsava - I love your insights.  You are correct! What we see of HS is the same coldness we saw in her biological mom. She also left her best friends to die similarly (actually, worst - by locking the door)  It will be interesting indeed if that woman shows back later on.  

SW already shows it is in her genes to appreciate architecture.

gumsawall_photo150925155103imbcdrama1.jp

Will this dream ever come true?  I hope so - at least for the truth to be revealed.

gumsawall_photo150925153108imbcdrama0.jp

gumsawall_photo150925153108imbcdrama1.jp

gumsawall_photo150925153108imbcdrama2.jp

gumsawall_photo150925153108imbcdrama3.jp

gumsawall_photo150925153108imbcdrama4.jp

@irilight,   I bet my bottom dollar she shows back up and be able to tell right off the bat who is her daughter after she tracks then down when they try and tell her that Sw is her I bet Sw have a birthmark or little evil hitler have a birthmark or some kind of distinct feature that only her mom have..

Guest sonequeen

I have a feeling HS's real mom won't come back. How will she know where to even look for Hyesang or Sawol. There's a reason why Oh Wol was kept alive. It's not just because of the father searching for his missing daughter storyline, she's like the only character right now who knows about the true identities Sawol and Hyesang. She's going to be an important key character later on and Hyesang is going to have another one of her freak-outs after finding out that she's still alive. 

Wow" episode 8 was even better, where Man Hoo continuing his charades thinking he has everything in plan (motions) but is going to fall hard, along with his mother and that mistress he has living in the same household with his dear wife DY, if it was me there's no freaking way my husband mistress will be in the same damn room as me, let alone my husband because his butt wouldn't be no more good for any woman to look at ever again ;) I really don't understand why DY is upset about MH/JH adopting Hye Sang and brought her home, but she can keep it a secret that she was pregnant and had his child. Two wrongs definitely don't make it right. DY needs to leave from around Man Hoo mother and his Mistress to seek her revenge and in today's episode really killed it for me how Cagney and lacey was following DY but was so glad when they both landed on the floor lol. Lastly" I'm looking forward to next weekend and seeing the adults as well as Oh Wol who is alive after all.

Guest sonequeen

That cake incident though. Mari was actually innocent? Deuk ye planned it all and put something in the cake to make herself faint because she knew the cake came from her? And it worked because everyone was on her side and believed the mistress tried to poison her. Smart. It's a mean thing to do but that was skill. She must have learned from her own husband. 

Episode 7 - Just finished watching- u guys are right, kind of boring cos it focused too much on how evil the kid hye sang is and how sweet a kid gsw is. I think the evilness even exceed jang bori's villain! 

Hopefully future episodes they will develop and show some good qualities of hs, (she can't be totally evil) and more on revenge plan dy has planned.

i guessed right- the 3rd kid didn't die, she will play an important role in exposing the lies. 

@irilight,   I bet my bottom dollar she shows back up and be able to tell right off the bat who is her daughter after she tracks then down when they try and tell her that Sw is her I bet Sw have a birthmark or little evil hitler have a birthmark or some kind of distinct feature that only her mom have..

It's interesting you point this out. I actually noticed a birthmark on Sawol's foot in the picture behind DY's late mother's picture frame at the cemetary. Did anyone else notice? Or maybe it's just a spec of dust...lol. I was just wondering if it could be noticed later on at a crucial moment...though everything can be settled with just a DNA test...but then where are they going to put the next 40 episodes, right?

I was hoping for Hyesang to be a more deserving rival to Sawol than Manho to Minho...but looks like she's the typical villain...not good at anything and no white spots left in her feathers. When HS was younger, she did play and had genuine fun with SW and OW...she was just different and difficult...but all of a sudden. I just hope they redeem her character at the end.  Still, I'm invested in these characters...here's wishing for a more level playing field for Sawol, Hysang, Changbin and Sehun...fighting!

My favorite villain is actually Bae Soobin in 'Secret'...(the oppotuninst/scheming kind) ...he was awesome there!

Edit: Oh...and I love all the actors including Park Seyoung...who is playing adult Hyesang. Fighting girl!

So we will have to watch the evil Hye Sang for the next 42 episodes :/ I can't stand the actress who will play the adult version of her and  she will play Hye Sang too? Noooo!!:(:tears:

if you can't stand her, it means to say she's doing a great job with her character, yeah? 

Looking forward how the story will unfold. I love the actresses and actors they have chosen so I hope the story delivers as much. 

It's interesting you point this out. I actually noticed a birthmark on Sawol's foot in the picture behind DY's late mother's picture frame at the cemetary. Did anyone else notice? Or maybe it's just a spec of dust...lol. I was just wondering if it could be noticed later on at a crucial moment...though everything can be settled with just a DNA test...but then where are they going to put the next 40 episodes, right?

I was hoping for Hyesang to be a more deserving rival to Sawol than Manho to Minho...but looks like she's the typical villain...not good at anything and no white spots left in her feathers. When HS was younger, she did play and had genuine fun with SW and OW...she was just different and difficult...but all of a sudden. I just hope they redeem her character at the end.  Still, I'm invested in these characters...here's wishing for a more level playing field for Sawol, Hysang, Changbin and Sehun...fighting!

My favorite villain is actually Bae Soobin in 'Secret'...(the oppotuninst/scheming kind) ...he was awesome there!

Edit: Oh...and I love all the actors including Park Seyoung...who is playing adult Hyesang. Fighting girl!

@jann17  We still have another person that knows evil little hitler birth secret and that's the Doctor that gave her dad the DNA results he knows so I think he will come back into play I think hitler is going to need some blood and they find she don't match her mom.. 

Oh Wol (the third little girl) is so cute in this ep 8 and the boy next to her is, too. I love how he comforted her with many cute actions. They will be an adorable couple in the future eps.

I think that Hye Sang has written lies in her diary and made her adopted mom thought that she misunderstood Hye Sang. Her husband protects his real-but-fake child and she protects his real child. I love the fact that Chan Bin hates Hye Sang b/c of her bad characteristics. Chan Bin child character is so cute and handsome and his characteristics when grown up is so so funny and definitely he is easy to be attracted by good and strong Sa Wol, not the bad and evil Hye Sang.

Waiting for ep 9, our adult characters have appeared at the end of ep 8

I was so pissed last week I thought I would never watch this again, but here I am. HS mother should have no problem finding the girls after all they were the only known survivors plus SW kept her name, Where they went should be a matter of public records. The biggest problem I see for the adults is none of them could be what you could call decent human beings so far with the exception of JH. Someone pointed out that HS takes after her mother because she just left her lying on the ground not even waiting for the father to come out but so did DY.

The treatment that SW get's at the hands of her own parents is a little nutty because who would treat a child with such disdain over kid's mess. After the truth comes out t what will they say if she want's nothing to do with them?  I'm sure the plane ride was HS and CB coming back from studying overseas. What would really be funny is if SW ends up working for KMH and bringing recognition to the mother's family company. DY will learn the hard way that all the crap she has put up with is not revenge it's just dumb. Her mother and (father?) are dead  she could have survived any slurs to their memory and paid it back later. 

Unfortunate, would have been interesting a true and honest struggle of talents, among SaWol and HyeSang, as it was in "Come! Ri Jang Bo" or "Feast of the Gods" (in these two dramas both girls had talent and / or love by the art), but apparently not be that way in this drama because I'm thinking HyeSang despite having studied no talent for architecture, besides that Sa Wol is a genius. I daresay Hye Sang is a demon but fortunately do not have a high level of intelligence so that only distill evil and sooner or later their mediocrity as an architect come to light. (I venture to make this comment after seeing the preview of episode 9)

Good afternoon everyone...

Ep. 8 now 100% subbed on Viki

https://www.viki.com/tv/28309c-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol?q=my

Episode Ratings

DateEpTNmSTNmSAGBAGB
  NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2015-09-05114.1 (4th)15.1 (4th)14.7 (4th)15.8 (4th)
2015-09-06214.3 (4th)16.1 (3rd)15.9 (2nd)17.1 (2nd)
2015-09-12313.9 (3rd)15.3 (3rd)16.1 (2nd)17.1 (2nd)
2015-09-13416.0 (2nd)17.3 (2nd)17.8 (2nd)18.2 (2nd)
2015-09-19516.0 (2nd)17.3 (3rd)18.4 (2nd)20.7 (2nd)
2015-09-20616.8 (2nd)19.0 (2nd)17.9 (2nd)19.5 (2nd)
2015-09-26714.4 (3rd)15.7 (3rd)15.9 (3rd)16.9 (2nd)
2015-09-27814.8 (2nd)15.3 (2nd)16.7 (2nd)17.5 (2nd)

Unfortunate, would have been interesting a true and honest struggle of talents, among SaWol and HyeSang, as it was in "Come! Ri Jang Bo" or "Feast of the Gods" (in these two dramas both girls had talent and / or love by the art), but apparently not be that way in this drama because I'm thinking HyeSang despite having studied no talent for architecture, besides that Sa Wol is a genius. I daresay Hye Sang is a demon but fortunately do not have a high level of intelligence so that only distill evil and sooner or later their mediocrity as an architect come to light. (I venture to make this comment after seeing the preview of episode 9)

Yes I agree. This was what I meant...the writer should make them worthy rivals...both talented and fair game. Let's wait and see where the story goes...

Archived