[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

Well I finally got around to watch both episodes and had to take an extra pill watching that hateful MIL, and if that's a wig she's wearing her butt needs to take it back and get a refund because it's definitely wasn't made for her to wear it NEVER!!

I really don't understand Ma Ri running around like a fool wanting to have a baby by that demonic Man Hoo, who in the world wants 2 just keep lying down having kids, in which it's not a fun thing when he's married and u being called his Mistress, Please" I had 3 kids during two pregnancy and trust and believe me when I say it's not a joke, Yes i love them but the pain I can do without, And at least some here on this thread should know what I'm talking about lol.  

Lastly" DY did the wrong thing by marrying the devil but will indeed rebound to bring that joker on his pale knees, but hoping that her father is still alive, so at least she'll have one parent left who'll be there for her and take back what belongs to them as this saga continues, and will look forward to this weekend and probably seeing the adults as well.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I finally got around to watch both episodes and had to take an extra pill watching that hateful MIL, and if that's a wig she's wearing her butt needs to take it back and get a refund because it's definitely wasn't made for her to wear it NEVER!!

I really don't understand Ma Ri running around like a fool wanting to have a baby by that demonic Man Hoo, who in the world wants 2 just keep lying down having kids, in which it's not a fun thing when he's married and u being called his Mistress, Please" I had 3 kids during two pregnancy and trust and believe me when I say it's not a joke, Yes i love them but the pain I can do without, And at least some here on this thread should know what I'm talking about lol.  

Lastly" DY did the wrong thing by marrying the devil but will indeed rebound to bring that joker on his pale knees, but hoping that her father is still alive, so at least she'll have one parent left who'll be there for her and take back what belongs to them as this saga continues, and will look forward to this weekend and probably seeing the adults as well.

@suchadiva42  You in don't it put you in the remind of one of our daily's.. I'm loving this drama.. She's going to use his own son to destroy him.. 

@suchadiva42  You in don't it put you in the remind of one of our daily's.. I'm loving this drama.. She's going to use his own son to destroy him.. 

@valsava" Yes it does remind me so much of our daily dramas we watch, but I can't wait until DY take's everything from that monster Man Hoo and leave him on the curb somewhere.

Let's not forget that this is a makjang drama where the story line is supposed to be outrageous. Tbh, so far so good. The pacing is really good and the characters are not the weaklings that you would despise watching after a few eps. Mil is evil yes but not evil enough that DY can't handle. The red wig she's wearing looks ridiculously funny on her. :D Looking forward to see the kids grow. I'm hopefully that they would be a better version of their parents and see more depth in their characters. 

@irilight,  I'm loving this drama,  Is the orphanage man also going to let his daughter take the place of the real daughter she seems to hate this girl and despise the fact that the man is her dad she has a mean and evil streak in her.. I can hardly wait for her to start taking revenge on that mother and son especially those two lil horrible girls..  I when she kicks him to the curb he's going to go nuts. He will be on the path of self destruct.. Another question Did the nurse object to him bringing his daughter home at first and then changed her mind because she knows the little girl is his love child.. I don't know why he hasn't done a test on the two girls also..     

@irilight,  I'm loving this drama,  Is the orphanage man also going to let his daughter take the place of the real daughter she seems to hate this girl and despise the fact that the man is her dad she has a mean and evil streak in her.. I can hardly wait for her to start taking revenge on that mother and son especially those two lil horrible girls..  I when she kicks him to the curb he's going to go nuts. He will be on the path of self destruct.. Another question Did the nurse object to him bringing his daughter home at first and then changed her mind because she knows the little girl is his love child.. I don't know why he hasn't done a test on the two girls also..     

@valsava" I believe the orphanage man doesn't know because remember Evil MIL switch babies as to where the lady said his baby was wrapped up in a pink blanket. I'm loving this drama as well as it's getting better by each episode.

@valsava" I believe the orphanage man doesn't know because remember Evil MIL switch babies as to where the lady said his baby was wrapped up in a pink blanket. I'm loving this drama as well as it's getting better by each episode.

@suchadiva42,  In today's episode he did a DNA test and found out that little mean girl is his daughter and not the one evil MIL switch her with

@suchadiva42,  In today's episode he did a DNA test and found out that little mean girl is his daughter and not the one evil MIL switch her with

@valsava" Ok I see he did a DNA, I didn't watch yet and will wait for subs, but after watching the preview looks like the orphanage man will die.

@valsava" Ok I see he did a DNA, I didn't watch yet but will wait for subs, but after watching the preview looks like the orphanage man will die.

@suchadiva42,  Because the Lunatic did bad construction on that building

@valsava" Ok I see he did a DNA, I didn't watch yet but will wait for subs, but after watching the preview looks like the orphanage man will die.

@valsava" Oh my goodness that's bad and how the kids was watching the ceiling caving down on the orphanage man, so that'll be 2 death's on Man Hoo's hand if DY father pass away.

@valsava" Oh my goodness that's bad and how the kids was watching the ceiling caving down on the orphanage man, so that'll be 2 death's on Man Hoo's hand if DY father pass away.

@suchadiva42,  THE MAN DIED BEFORE HE GOT THE CHANCE TO TELL HIM WHO IS HIS REAL DAUGHTER AND THAT LIL GIRL WILL ALWAYS HATE HER BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THE TRUTH.. ALSO THIS IS WHY I SEE MH LOOSING IT ON GOING ON THE ROAD OF SELF DESTRUCT WHEN SHE FINALLY STICK IT TO HIM AND LEAVES

Kal So Won Made Her First Appearance in the TV series “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol”, Charmed the Viewers with Her Cute and Innocent Appeal

20150913151737953400.jpg

On the September 13’s episode of MBC’s “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol”(written by Kim Soon Ok, directed by Baek Ho Min and Lee Jae Jin), KAL SO WON made her first appearance in the TV series as the young Geum Sa Wol(played by Baek Jin Hee) and charmed the viewers with her cute and innocent appeal.

The young Sa Wol played by KAL SO WON is a mischievous character but has a warm heart and takes care of those around her. On the September 13’s episode, Sa Wol was punished for giving leftovers to a baby bird. However, even while she was being punished, she was in high spirits humming the theme song of an animation movie. Such innocent and naive nature of Sa Wol made the viewers smile.

At the end of the episode, she accidentally bumped into her birth mother Sin Deuk Yae (played by Jeon In Hwa) making viewers wonder what will happen next.

Viewers and netizens praised KAL SO WON saying, “Just looking at her makes me smile”, “She grew up so well, so pretty”, and “She looks so naïve and cute.” 

KAL SO WON starred in “Miracle in Cell No. 7” as Yae Seung with Ryu Seung-ryong. The movie drew more than 10 million people and made the whole nation fall in love with Yae Seung. Afterwards, she firmly established herself as a star child actress by doing MBC’s “Medical Top Team” in 2013 and “Bump of My Life” in 2014.

Meanwhile, “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol”, which premiered on September 5, is about Geum Sa Wol building the home of her dreams even though her family was torn apart by revenge and hatred. The TV series is recording good viewer ratings thanks to its fast pace and sensational story-line.

source

Archived