[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@suchadiva42 - Saturday or Sunday?  Early Happy Birthday greetings    happy birthday crazy rabbit

@irilight, It's Saturday and Thanks for the Birthday Wish.

I agree with u and the rest MH should've told JH the truth about DY, which she were his 1st love and maybe JH probably would've understand where MH was comig from, that his dauhter was placed in the orphanage but was willing to adopt her. Now there's secrets that has to come out on the front burner and it won't be good at all.

Excited to watch tonight and to see the kids one last time...so Oh Wol dies? I was really hoping she survived somehow...I thought adult Sawol's best friend was Oh Wol but I guess I'm wrong...

Anyway... @suchadiva42 happy birthday! Have a blast! 

I dunno why I can't upload my profile pic...soompi is acting strange...sighhh...:blink:

Excited to watch tonight and to see the kids one last time...so Oh Wol dies? I was really hoping she survived somehow...I thought adult Sawol's best friend was Oh Wol but I guess I'm wrong...

Anyway... @suchadiva42 happy birthday! Have a blast! 

I dunno why I can't upload my profile pic...soompi is acting strange...sighhh...:blink:

@jann17" Thanks Chingu and will enjoy myself, but I also read and thought Sa Wol best friend's name was Oh Wol when they turn adults, so who's going to end up playing her friend then I'm wondering hmmm.

@irilight" Thanks for stills YHM and PSY shooting.

Well we have 1 more day to watch them grow up as adults and that would be a nice Birthday gift to me. I'll watch my dramas in the morning, but will step out in style as my husband and kids are taking me out later in the evening. Lastly" I'm also glad the rating is increasing and hoping it continues for the cast and crew Fighting!!

@suchadiva42  Ha Ha B-day Coming Up I thought Your B-day Passed But Here's My Gift To You

Image result for Google image of a B-day cake

@irilight, & @suchadiva42  What gets me about the daughter switch thing is the personalities of the two girls the one that playing her she has that cold and ruthless behavior while the other girl have that nice sweet behavior that her mom and dad had personalities along one should be able to tell something is off but this evil little monster is going to be hell I almost wish she went to another foster home she will only play maid for the evil little twit..

Hope Everyone Will Have A Great Weekend @suchadiva42, Milk It For All It's Worth Have A Blast..

@valsava" Thanks my Chingu love the cake it looks good wished that I can taste it lol. Yes indeed I will have a blast.

I said that little Hye Sang is going to give Sa Wol a run for her money, with nothing but being deceitful in everything she does, that's going to have MH/JH disliking Sa Wol. 

@suchadiva42,   You know I think once SW finds out she's the real Daughter Hs might try and kill her to keep the secret covered.. I hope at some point Hs will test all of them and have the proof that she's not the real daughter

Hi everyone.. we might not have episodes airing this weekend. I do not know for sure.. But on another thread - it had been mentioned no episodes because of Chuseok Holiday programming.  I do not know if that is the case here as well.

Happy Birthday to dear @suchadiva42

happy+birthday+flower+1.bmp

Happy Chuseok, Harvest Moon Festival for all

photo258342.jpg

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:suchadiva42 HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ALL THE BEST for YOU and YOUR FAMILY! First i want to tell you that i love LEE

SANG WOO:wub:i feel sad not all koreans doesn't appreaciated his acting in GD.But i love him with Park Se Young they were good vibe

together and along with the rest.:)even Park Se Young likes the drama GD ,and he was mentioned in her last interview.Park Se 

Young respected and acknowledge him as a person and as an actor.Now that they are both busy with new drama,my support and love

will always be there.

Today would be the 1st appearance of Park Se Young if im not mistaken...im  excited and glad for this day .it seems i want to pull the

days to become sat.just to watch MDGSW.

@irilight your post seems very tastety i hope i could taste that someday! HAPPY CHUSEOK!

@irilight, Thank u for the flowers they're Beautiful.

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv, Thanks for the Birthday Wish and I will enjoy myself with family.

Oh no there's no episodes this weekend which I can truly understand because of the CHUSEOK HOLIDAY, I was so ready to see the adults this weekend. Well least it'll give me time to catch up with some of my daily dramas I didn't get the chance to see.

OMG, Sawol's friend Oh Wol is alive! 

@sonequeen  I missed that part but the evil little girl is something else her acting is food to be such a young child she despise the little girl because she's prettier and knows that's her real father I had thought step mom may expose her for being a fraud but I think she will stay quiet and watch the little girl continue to mistreat her you can tell she couldn't wait to throw up in her face that they are married but her hidden the truth from him about the two girls and watching how his real daughter is mistreated by them both will end they marriage

Oh no there's no episodes this weekend which I can truly understand because of the CHUSEOK HOLIDAY, I was so ready to see the adults this weekend. Well least it'll give me time to catch up with some of my daily dramas I didn't get the chance to see.

@suchadiva42 enjoy your special day chingu.  Turns out there are episodes of MDGSW!    :D

Archived