[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

Actually KMH's jealousy really freaked me out. He turned into a total monster and could've easily pushed DH off the cliff...great acting there...

Also...I hate the way he and his family is over protective of CB...what? They even went to the orphanage to find Sawol? Aigooo....and he even hit the father...he really knows how to traumatise a kid...

Have to watch again coz there were many parts I missed due to bad connection. Hyesang is really starting to show her bad side bit by bit...and tonight she's going to turn bad even further...the kid actress is really good too...all of them...:)

Omo...if Geum appa dies...who will take care of all the kids? 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jann17  KMH wants DH to fear him he knows she knows some of the stuff he did but not how much he don't know that he changed owner ship of her home to him what KMH isn't aware of the more him and those god awful off spring of his do including hid mom the more of a hard time with no remorse she will feel right now she's only bidding her time until she springs into taking action. At this point I'm wondering how she's going to start taking her revenge.. I know she's going to throw his mom in a mental hospital..

Still waiting for subbed episode. Hopefully tomorrow...

Today's ratings:

Episode Ratings

DateEpTNmSTNmSAGBAGB
  NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2015-09-05114.1 (4th)15.1 (4th)14.7 (4th)15.8 (4th)
2015-09-06214.3 (4th)16.1 (3rd)15.9 (2nd)17.1 (2nd)
2015-09-12313.9 (3rd)15.3 (3rd)16.1 (2nd)17.1 (2nd)
2015-09-13416.0 (2nd)17.3 (2nd)17.8 (2nd)18.2 (2nd)
2015-09-19516.0 (2nd)17.3 (3rd)18.4 (2nd)20.7 (2nd)

Boy I'm just waiting for DH to spring into action she's going to lock mom up in a home throw the mistress out and those two brats will be dancing to her tune when they have no one there to defend them because dad not going to listen to a thing they tell him about her all he wants is his wife he could care less about those off spring that wasn't birth by her.. He's so obsess with his wife until it's a hazard to his health and his children around him.. 

Boy I'm just waiting for DH to spring into action she's going to lock mom up in a home throw the mistress out and those two brats will be dancing to her tune when they have no one there to defend them because dad not going to listen to a thing they tell him about her all he wants is his wife he could care less about those off spring that wasn't birth by her.. He's so obsess with his wife until it's a hazard to his health and his children around him.. 

@valsava" I agree that monster Man Hoo is crazy about DY and would do anything she tells him to do, starting out by getting rid of them two little brats that's not even hers, then like u said put his mother in a institution somewhere any damn where if u simply ask me lol. And also throwing MH mistress to the wolves. Lastly" DY will start working on her revenge sooner than we think and here's one can't wait until it happens. 

@valsava" I agree that monter Man Hoo is crazy about DY and would do anything she tells him to do, starting out by getting rid of them two little brats that not even hers, then like u said put his mother in a institution somewhere any damn where if u simply ask me lol. And also throwing MH mistress to the wolves. Lastly" DY will start working on her revenge sooner than we think and here's one can't wait until it happens. 

@suchadiva42,  I guess you and I will have the ring side seats with popcorn for DY because I'm sure waiting 

Guest sonequeen

Man Hoo is really starting to lose it. He gets more psychotic every episode. He needs some serious help fast. As for Hyesang, she's also gonna get worst and is going to do everything to keep the birth secret a secret. OMG, is Sawol going to get adopted by Min Ho and Ji Hye as well? I do remember reading that Ji Hye feels drawn to Sawol, maybe that's why Sawol is getting adopted too?

And it looks like we won't see the young lead actors in next week's episode as well. 

Man Hoo is really starting to lose it. He gets more psychotic every episode. He needs some serious help fast. As for Hyesang, she's also gonna get worst and is going to do everything to keep the birth secret a secret. OMG, is Sawol going to get adopted by Min Ho and Ji Hye as well? I do remember reading that Ji Hye feels drawn to Sawol, maybe that's why Sawol is getting adopted too?

And it looks like we won't see the young lead actors in next week's episode as well. 

@sonequeen  He don't know which one is her daughter so he adopts them both to try and hold her daughter hostage the man is a nut job and all her dad have to do is get a court order for a DNA test on both girls now I see we will have a stupid part in this drama and the one everyone will overlook will be her real daughter and that other rotten girl will certainly hide she's not the real daughter and gang up with the other two monsters.. The lil girl I feel for her already..  

photo635717.jpg

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol", Jeon In-hwa finds out Park Sang-won and Do Ji-won's adoption

On the sixth episode of "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol", Jeon In-hwa found out Do Ji-won had been adopted by Park Sang-won.

Sin Deuk-ye (Jeon In-hwa) went to visit her daughter Geum Hye-sang (Lee Na-yoon) and ran into Oh Min-ho (Park Sang-won) and Han Ji-hye (Do Ji-won). Han Ji-hye told Deuk-ye, I have a child now. Her name is Hye-sang. Isn't she pretty?"

Sin Deuk-ye only then found out that Oh Min-ho had adopted her child, Geum Hye-sang. Oh Min-ho and Han Ji-hye didn't know this and thought her daughter was someone else. Meanwhile, Geum Sa-wol (Gal So-won), the couple's real daughter, was thought to be corrupted Geum Won-jang's (Kim Ho-jin) daughter thanks to Geum Hye-sang's trick.

Hyesang you bad bad girl! So she knew her dad was Geum appa but refused to accept it. I can understand her desperation but it's still wrong. I thought she wouldn't find out until she was older...

I haven't watched ep 6 so I dont know what else happened. Did Minho really went to hospital to get his fertility checked or he was just tricking his wife into adopting his own daughter? 

I seriously cried watching Oh Wol's story...the acting is so good...

Ok, the writer is the same as Jang Bori.  In episode 6 the boy exhibits a similar "egg o phobia" like the boy in Jang Bori.  This one because of the chic, the other one because his mother died getting eggs.  The boys have similar cloying personalities.  How they flower into likeable characters is a miracle.  

The psycho child is a very scary dramatic effect, I have to say.  Hope that our little heroine has spunk.  

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Oh! what a drama! every eps.are getting into my nerves and it leaves you a feeling of  curiousity.. what happen next? all kids are good  and superb in  acting:)whoa!!! our liitle Hye Sang gradually changing her personality..me as a viewer i can personally feel what she felt, she's excited and happy  when  learned that her father will adopt her and all of a sudden BANG!!! his not her real father but the Geum Oppa what a big disapoinment in part of Hye Sang.Our two lead actress has both traumatic experince.in a very young age You will be carried away while watching because of good acting in respective roles. BRAVO KIDS!:wub:

Gloroius Day uncle so scary :sweatingbullets: so possesive:blink: Thumbs up! Glorious day uncle.your really scared me with your acting..

GOOD RATING !!! GO! GO! GO! CLAIM MORE for next eps..GOOD and HIGHER RATING!

I just finished watching ep 5 ( ep 6 still not sub yet :mellow: )
but from the preview and your talk it seem that hye sang will find out who her real father is 
I really didn't see that coming 
:blink:
I thought that the truth will be revealed at the end but honestly that made me more interested in the drama
especially in hye sang character after geum director die she is the only one that know the real truth 
I think it will somehow reasonable for her to be bad with all that dramaqueen around her and she is only 8 years old girl 
but at the same time we can tell that she is very smart 
;)
I must say that the drama is surprising me in a good way coz now I don't really know what might happen next :huh:

Archived