[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

Han Ji-Hye is really great !!!She loves Geum Sa-Wol so much...loved the way she hugged and thanked  Shin Deuk-Ye for taking care of Sa-Wol...Oh Min-Ho is really stupid!!!I can't wait for him to know who Sa-Wol really is...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smh...man ho is one piece of crap! Well the buddy relationship of sal wol and the spoiled brat lets just say lots of angst and heartache in store. I do love the adopted parents of sal wol both great actors loving their chemstry!

Dy learning sw is her daughter i agree is rather soon, but the birth secret may not be the big thing. Im looking forward to man-ho and his useless mother getting tossed to the streets and we all know thats coming.

hello everyone! from what i remember reading i believe the main plot of this drama was geum sawol recreates a dream house for her dismantled family! so i don't really think the main plot revolves around the birth secret but aside from that there are a lot of other secrets and plotlines to fill up the 50 episode drama! I personally like that the birth secret is revealed and now I feel like the plot can actually start! I'm looking forward to seeing the actual rivalry of both hyesang and sawol and hoping that sawol can actually compete against hyesang on her level! 

also, i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find the character descriptions for this drama!

Guest sonequeen

hello everyone! from what i remember reading i believe the main plot of this drama was geum sawol recreates a dream house for her dismantled family! so i don't really think the main plot revolves around the birth secret but aside from that there are a lot of other secrets and plotlines to fill up the 50 episode drama! I personally like that the birth secret is revealed and now I feel like the plot can actually start! I'm looking forward to seeing the actual rivalry of both hyesang and sawol and hoping that sawol can actually compete against hyesang on her level! 

also, i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find the character descriptions for this drama!

This is the most detailed synopsis of the drama with good character descriptions.

http://thetalkingcupboard.com/2015/08/24/swapped-babies-and-warring-architects-in-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol/

I was thinking the same...rather than destructive revenge, Sawol wants to reclaim and rebuild...but will it fit into the makjang genre? Already...Hyesang's plot has suffered some great losses, being discovered as not the real Hyesang and stealing Sawol's idea. In true makjang, the secret would last until the end...hmmm...maybe the writer wants to try something new? Since we already know who will win in the end...she just wants to show us how....

Plus, I doubt Sawol would ever agree to revenge...it's not her character. She may want her mother to give up the idea as well and just punish the bad guys legally...

Ahh good insight.. the plot description provided by Viki was wordy and did not make much sense at first. I can see why the writer decided to name the drama after the main girl.

Still waiting for subs. They seem to be slower this week.

Sounds like a lot of interesting things happened, from reading all your posts.

It sort of make sense to me that they would not leave SW birth secret to the very end, because they want to unite DY with SW. They cannot make DY totally nonredeemable for SW.

@IBELIS, Is it possible that OMH will guess the truth just by observing DY with SW, and follow with his own DNA test? What lies would HS invent if he asks her about the DNA test she had in her hands at the hospital?

@irilight: DY knows that her MIL knows about the baby and given what happened when they believed DY's baby was HS I think DY will be real careful in her treatment of SW. Plus wouldn't seem strange even to SW if DY got all affectionate now when she has treated her so coldly up til now.

Wait a minute now, I didn't watch today's episode and wanted to wait 4 subs. But u mean to tell me at the end of the episode, DY found out SW is her biological daughter. WTH" I was thinking probably in the middle of this drama between 25 or 30 episodes, that Min Ho and DY would learn the shocking truth about their daughter. writer-nim where are u taking this drama since the Birth identity is already revealed, oh I'm so hoping it'll make me want to continue 2 tune in. I know today's episode was in fact a good one as well and I can't wait to see it when subs are out.

@suchadiva42: DY MIL snatched a handful of HS hair to run a DNA test because she was so sure that she was DY daughter but when the results came back it showed that she was not, DY did not share this info with MH. Later she runs into SW at the orphanage memorial and SW falls her shoe comes off and DY see's the birthmark on her foot. Preview shows her doing a DNA test next week. 

Wait a minute now, I didn't watch today's episode and wanted to wait 4 subs. But u mean to tell me at the end of the episode, DY found out SW is her biological daughter. WTH" I was thinking probably in the middle of this drama between 25 or 30 episodes, that Min Ho and DY would learn the shocking truth about their daughter. writer-nim where are u taking this drama since the Birth identity is already revealed, oh I'm so hoping it'll make me want to continue 2 tune in. I know today's episode was in fact a good one as well and I can't wait to see it when subs are out.

@suchadiva42: DY MIL snatched a handful of HS hair to run a DNA test because she was so sure that she was DY daughter but when the results came back it showed that she was not, DY did not share this info with MH. Later she runs into SW at the orphanage memorial and SW falls her shoe comes off and DY see's the birthmark on her foot. Preview shows her doing a DNA test next week. 

@IBELIS" Thanks chingu for the info. So that's what happened the old fart MIL took things in her own hands by doing a DNA on HS, but you know something I'm glad the results came back HS wasn't DY daughter in order for ML really to leave DY the hell alone, I can't stand Man Hoo or his unbearable Mother arghhh!!!

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

which site subs the quickest? not including viki. and do u guys kno how long does it takes for asiantv to sub? thanks guys

I am waiting for Viki to complete the subs; however, I am happy that Sa-Wol was revealed as SDY and OMH's daughter early in the drama.  There is no need to drag it out.  Remember SDY stayed with Man Ho for revenge and now she going to groom her daughter SW to take back her father's business and bring Man Ho to his knees.  Hopefully jail time is involved.    DY has been so mean and nasty to SW, I am sure it will take a few episodes for her to convince Sal-Wol that she is her daughter and not the daughter of the orphanage director.  We can also look forward to the rivalry between SW and OHS and let us not forget JGH's daughter is not dead.  She also knows that OHS is not SDY and OMH's daughter.  I think the writers have enough material to fill 50 episodes.  I hope this drama is as interesting and engaging, but not as frustrating as "Come Jan Bo Ri."

which site subs the quickest? not including viki. and do u guys kno how long does it takes for asiantv to sub? thanks guys

I think you should just patiently wait because the subbers are doing it for FREE. I was a subber for a Chinese drama on there a while back just to see what it would be like and it is A LOT of work... I never knew it would be such hard work on top of my kids and my full time job. Since then I haven't done much, I should say I haven't done anything to contribute except to show my support. ;o

Also, most of the other sites that upload their version basically steal other people's work..I try not to stream from other sites but it happens because anyways since Viki repeatedly lags on any browser I use. Maybe it's because so many people are accessing it.

So all we non-Korean viewers have to do is wait.:)

I am waiting for Viki to complete the subs; however, I am happy that Sa-Wol was revealed as SDY and OMH's daughter early in the drama.  There is no need to drag it out.  Remember SDY stayed with Man Ho for revenge and now she going to groom her daughter SW to take back her father's business and bring Man Ho to his knees.  Hopefully jail time is involved.    DY has been so mean and nasty to SW, I am sure it will take a few episodes for her to convince Sal-Wol that she is her daughter and not the daughter of the orphanage director.  We can also look forward to the rivalry between SW and OHS and let us not forget JGH's daughter is not dead.  She also knows that OHS is not SDY and OMH's daughter.  I think the writers have enough material to fill 50 episodes.  I hope this drama is as interesting and engaging, but not as frustrating as "Come Jan Bo Ri."

So DY said she wants her daughter to take over the company for revenge. After DY and SW find out about who each other are, will SW go along with what her mom wants? She won't go through with it right? She'll say revenge doesn't solve anything and that the heir to the company is only CB. If DY doesn't give up her revenge by then, this might actually turn DY away from SW and DY might even turn back to HS, who she will probably see as a stepdaughter after sort of forgiving her, because HS has the greed to want to take over the company. Some mom's in kdramas do choose to keep in touch with the evil stepdaughter even after all the lying and evil actions. But who knows what will happen in the end. Maybe DY and MH might even get back together.

Geum Sa Wol is kind, sweet, takes after her orphanage dad and idolizes him. She will definitely say no to the whole revenge plan. I know Deuk Ye has been wronged, her whole family got destroyed and those who wronged her need to be punished but that's Deuk Ye's personal baggage. From a sane mother's point of view, her sole purpose should be the well being of her daughter. So, she should have made sure her daughter had a good family, good education and ends up in the right path. Dragging her to deal with her insane, crazy, power-hungry husband is putting her in line of fire which is dangerous. 

My prediction, a whole lot of crazy drama before who is who gets revealed. Geum Sa Wol and Chan Bin will surely fall for each other. Deuk Ye will definitely try to get Chan Bin in trouble but Sa Wol will keep messing things up for her. Hye Sung will get 100 percent super jealous and will want everything including the boy. So makjang is just about to start. I also think Ji Hye will keep being the only sane adult and will support Geum Sa Wol till the very end. 

According to our religion biological kid (SW) and a kid breastfed (CB) by same person (DY) are not allowed to marry. They remain as 'milk siblings'. Don't understand why writer made DY breastfed CB?

So DY said she wants her daughter to take over the company for revenge. After DY and SW find out about who each other are, will SW go along with what her mom wants? She won't go through with it right? She'll say revenge doesn't solve anything and that the heir to the company is only CB. If DY doesn't give up her revenge by then, this might actually turn DY away from SW and DY might even turn back to HS, who she will probably see as a stepdaughter after sort of forgiving her, because HS has the greed to want to take over the company. Some mom's in kdramas do choose to keep in touch with the evil stepdaughter even after all the lying and evil actions. But who knows what will happen in the end. Maybe DY and MH might even get back together.

Geum Sa Wol is kind, sweet, takes after her orphanage dad and idolizes him. She will definitely say no to the whole revenge plan. I know Deuk Ye has been wronged, her whole family got destroyed and those who wronged her need to be punished but that's Deuk Ye's personal baggage. From a sane mother's point of view, her sole purpose should be the well being of her daughter. So, she should have made sure her daughter had a good family, good education and ends up in the right path. Dragging her to deal with her insane, crazy, power-hungry husband is putting her in line of fire which is dangerous. 

My prediction, a whole lot of crazy drama before who is who gets revealed. Geum Sa Wol and Chan Bin will surely fall for each other. Deuk Ye will definitely try to get Chan Bin in trouble but Sa Wol will keep messing things up for her. Hye Sung will get 100 percent super jealous and will want everything including the boy. So makjang is just about to start. I also think Ji Hye will keep being the only sane adult and will support Geum Sa Wol till the very end. 

According to our religion biological kid (SW) and a kid breastfed (CB) by same person (DY) are not allowed to marry. They remain as 'milk siblings'. Don't understand why writer made DY breastfed CB?

yes I am very interested to know how the 2 leads going to end up together cos they are step sibling- normally cannot get married unless another twist- chan bin not mh's son

yes I am very interested to know how the 2 leads going to end up together cos they are step sibling- normally cannot get married unless another twist- chan bin not mh's son

There was a boy who witnessed MH's evil doings.. where did this boy go? I was hoping this boy would end up with SW instead.. but it looks like the main lead is taking it all again. 0.0

Guest sonequeen

There was a boy who witnessed MH's evil doings.. where did this boy go? I was hoping this boy would end up with SW instead.. but it looks like the main lead is taking it all again. 0.0

Did you not watch ep 9 yet? The witness boy Sehoon is a second lead and is now played by the adult Do Sang Woo. He even crossed paths with KMH in both ep 9 and ep 10.

@thunderman1  That boy Sehun is the one running from the cops for gambling in ep 9. I don't mind him ending up with Sawol since he totally has no connection (milk or no milk) with Sawol's mom. But the relationship chart pointed his name to Hyesang as his first love. But to Sawol it's written as 'daddy-long legs'. So I think he will protect Sawol from Hysang and the evil ones although he is interested in Hyesang. I have a feeling Hyesang would go after Chanbin instead.

Anyway...I am excited to see the next plot point now that birth secret is out of the way...

Sigh, still waiting for dramafire- this week very slow

Sehun may be interested in hs at first but will fall for sw, normally 2 guys like lead girl but 2nd lead don't get the girl. 

if hs and kmh join forces, then only sehun can help cos his father becomes rich 

Archived