[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sonequeen

Did Minho really went to hospital to get his fertility checked or he was just tricking his wife into adopting his own daughter?

I'm pretty sure he lied about not being able to have children. It was stupid thing to do on his part because when the truth comes out, his wife is going to be deeply hurt that both he and her best friend Deuk Ye have been keeping so many secrets from her. But I'm sure she won't go mad and try to throw them off a cliff like a certain someone would. I'm more worried about Man Hoo finding out about the child. 

Just watched episode 5- the little kid acting as hye sang is pretty good too, she can act sweet and polite, then mean and jealous. Story moving fast, can't wait for next week 

@Gerry58" I totally agree when I seen the way Hye Sang was looking had me scared, when the Mayor/Woman was helping Sa Wol on stage, and i said to myself my goodness I hope HS isn't OMEN teed up in that dress :angry:

@irilight" Good evening chingu and Thanks for the ratings.

I totally agree we're seeing the dark side of Hye Sang, and this is just the beginning which it's going to get worst as this drama continues, and so hoping Sa-Wol have a back bone to give it right back at her when she starts her devilish ways.

@suchadiva42

I am a bit scared for little Sa-Wol. Not because she is not smart (she is, I think), but maybe she is too kind for her own good

Just watched episode 5- the little kid acting as hye sang is pretty good too, she can act sweet and polite, then mean and jealous. Story moving fast, can't wait for next week 

@Gerry58" I totally agree when I seen the way Hye Sang was looking had me scared, when the Mayor/Woman was helping Sa Wol on stage, and i said to myself my goodness I hope HS isn't OMEN teed up in that dress :angry:

@Gerry58,   @suchadiva42

Yes, I totally agree as well.  It was almost shocking to see her nasty behavior in ep. 5.  Such a pretty little girl.

ep. 6 is now 99% subbed on Viki.

https://www.viki.com/tv/28309c-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol?q=my

Will catch up on the thread after I watch it.

i  don't  know  whether  to  take  this  drama  seriously  or  just  ride    the  story  as  it  glides  along.  i  have  jsut watched  ep6  and  how  can a  ceo  of  a  big  construction  company  make a  deal  with a  7  or  8  year  child.  can  that  child  comprehend  and  understand  what  this  grown  up  man  is  telling  her.  is  it  customary  in  korea  or  just  an  aberration  for the  mistress(ex wife), legal  wife  and  husband  to  live  in  the  same  house.   this  drama  is  just  over  the  top, let's  wait  and see  for  more  outlandish,  undisciplined,  outarageous  acting  to  surface.  i  want  to  see  how  the  evil sisters,  the lame  spoiled  son,  gam wo  sol  and  hye sung  grow  up.

@irilight,  I'm loving this drama,  Is the orphanage man also going to let his daughter take the place of the real daughter she seems to hate this girl and despise the fact that the man is her dad she has a mean and evil streak in her.. I can hardly wait for her to start taking revenge on that mother and son especially those two lil horrible girls..  I when she kicks him to the curb he's going to go nuts. He will be on the path of self destruct.. Another question Did the nurse object to him bringing his daughter home at first and then changed her mind because she knows the little girl is his love child.. I don't know why he hasn't done a test on the two girls also..     

@valsava sister.. I just now finished watching ep. 6. What a roller-coaster.  I do not think the nurse knows that the child is (supposedly) his but we see how she is attracted to Sa-Wol.  How is Deuk-Ye ever going to find out who is her real daughter?  When she does, this scolding she gave Sa-Wol in this weekend episode, may come to haunt her.

@Misstwilightfan1416, Thank you for video clips

I really wanted to have that Orphanage director stay in this drama, together with Hye Sang's friend.:(

They were such good people. :)

I can't wait for the adults scenes!

@fairyep" I agree the orphanage director was a good guy along Geum Sa-Wol whom he was thinking she was his daughter. 

@fairyep", @suchadiva42   Me too... And he may have been the only one who would have been able to reign-in Hye-Sang's evil side, since he had seen it, and he is her dad. But, sadly he is gone. And I was so sad that the 3rd little girl is gone too. The last image in ep. 6 -  of JGH looking for her was heart-breaking. He'll never forgive himself for not having gone the night before to pick her up.  When he finds out for sure that it was KMH's fault and that OMH was telling the truth all along, he can be instrumental if he joins the revenge team.

I agree with you all who think this crazy woman needs to be put away, and throw away the key

gumsawall_photo150918161703imbcdrama3.jp

@valsava  Thank you for the article.  Now we know the name of the child actress. I could not find it before.  So the child actress who played Hye-Sang is Lee Na-yoon.  I don't know that she had been in a drama before; At least - I do not find her listed.

BTS of them.

gumsawall_photo150918154306imbcdrama2.jp

@sonequeen      I was pretty surprised when he told his wife that he could not father a child. As you said, she will find out eventually. Even Hye-Sang may tell her she saw the results of the paternity test.. That evil little child is too smart.  - How she threw away the portion of the paternity test that named her real father, but kept the part that said, yes, they are related.  Also, it is partially her fault that her real dad had died, with the 3rd friend. Had she not locked them up, they may have been saved.

I still want to know who is the child actor who plays young Cha-Bin. I have a feeling I have seen him before.

gumsawall_photo150918161703imbcdrama2.jp

i  don't  know  whether  to  take  this  drama  seriously  or  just  ride    the  story  as  it  glides  along.  i  have  jsut watched  ep6  and  how  can a  ceo  of  a  big  construction  company  make a  deal  with a  7  or  8  year  child.  can  that  child  comprehend  and  understand  what  this  grown  up  man  is  telling  her.  is  it  customary  in  korea  or  just  an  aberration  for the  mistress(ex wife), legal  wife  and  husband  to  live  in  the  same  house.   this  drama  is  just  over  the  top, let's  wait  and see  for  more  outlandish,  undisciplined,  outarageous  acting  to  surface.  i  want  to  see  how  the  evil sisters,  the lame  spoiled  son,  gam wo  sol  and  hye sung  grow  up.

@Lauren, this is not to be taken seriously in any way shape or form.  It's the only way to enjoy it.  The genre is pure makjang, over the top soap opera.  Take the mother in law and her clothes, the mistress, the step daughters and the son, they are purely tteatrical constructs.  In the same way the "good people" will drive you mad.  I love this genre and I never take it seriously but I enjoy the over the top characterizations, plot schemes and this particular writer specializes in sociopathic little girls that are driven to become wealthy and will step on anyone and everyone.  I enjoy it because it is ridiculous.  

I know this is an over the top weekend genre but that part made me so angry. I have a feeling fake Hye Sung will grow up to be really twisted character from what I've seen so far. I wish they hadn't gone that way because her father was so kind and warm. Deuk Ye is a bit too much when it comes to her treatment of the kids. I didn't like it one bit when she treated Geum Sa Wol the way she did for wearing the dress. I mean, I know its all a setup for more crazy drama once the whole switch business is revealed but still lets forget the birth relations, she is a child. In a way, I'm glad that Geum Sa-Wol will probably get to grow up with sane people/environment away from the awful grown-ups because all the adults in the revenge business are insane in some level in my opinion regardless of whatever was done to them. I also think that Chan Bin will grow up to be a person with a gentle heart. He is not like his mother, grandmother or father or his sisters. He is a bit of a cry baby but he seems like a good kid. But lets see, with the genre, you never know who turns into what in a second!

I wanted to like this but it is way to over the top for me why would MH not do the test for himself to find out if that was his daughter, and without the whole form what would make a reasonable adult not verify it. Almost every adult main character is so crazy that it doesn't matter their reasons,DY let KMH hang her over a cliff and she thinks she is the one getting revenge? She mistreat;s a child over a dress KMH builds a shabby building that kills all those children and not one adult in the drama has any remorse. Why is HS such a rotten child would a few pretty clothes make her this rotten? This is just episode 6. How much crazier are these people going to get before 50 is reached? 

I think I will just pop in here and read what everyone is feeling and then catch the last few episodes.

I agree with everyone...makjang is meant to be over the top that displays a caricature of human characters and emotions....evil, kindness...greed, wants, etc. In this drama the good is too good (which is bad) that they get bounced around and the evils are pitch black with little grey area. I brought it up earlier that Hyesang comes from a good breed so I don't know where the evil of such degree comes from...was Geum appa's special treatment towards her enough to turn her as such? I think not quite...

But what I enjoy is the reality of what extent people would go if they could for something they think they deserve...the drama dares to go there...maybe not cleverly at times, but it is crazy daring...

Another thing I enjoy is the pacing, it's quite swift and the story does tug at the right emotions sometimes...1) the beauty of Oh Wol and Sawol's friendship 2) the difficulty of bringing up a child for the poor 3)the burden of expectations on Changbin by Manho's family...

As @Stellaa brought it up...I just need to adjust my mindset to enjoy the show...so I'm taking small baby steps...:)

Guest elenskivios38

I enjoy this drama since our YYPrincess is one of the lead  but ...im afraid of her role coz its too evil from the very young age !!!:sweatingbullets:Why the writer makes her so bad:(,though it just a drama it seems to much ! sorry mister writer..i hope it will be lessen when she grown up..Well mister writer and  production staff knows better how the story goes. but little Hye Sang evilness is unbelievable!

Wah!!! dont want my Princess to be evil! i have to prepared my heart seeing her destroying others life.:sweatingbullets: '('Elena is only a drama,''its only a drama''):sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I wanted to like this but it is way to over the top for me why would MH not do the test for himself to find out if that was his daughter, and without the whole form what would make a reasonable adult not verify it. Almost every adult main character is so crazy that it doesn't matter their reasons,DY let KMH hang her over a cliff and she thinks she is the one getting revenge? She mistreat;s a child over a dress KMH builds a shabby building that kills all those children and not one adult in the drama has any remorse. Why is HS such a rotten child would a few pretty clothes make her this rotten? This is just episode 6. How much crazier are these people going to get before 50 is reached? 

I think I will just pop in here and read what everyone is feeling and then catch the last few episodes.

Welcome All New Comers

@ibelis  It's going to come a time when he will re-test the girls or run into that doctor that done the test and finds out who is real daughter is.. I didn't understand her mom denying the real dad his child..  This drama is crazy but interesting and shall be a good watch with all three crazy girls ends up no match for the Bio Daughter   

What so bad about it is Min Ho/DY running around thinking Geum Hye Sang is their daughter, while Sa Wol is all alone to a point where it's very sad when everyone knows she's Director's daughter, and thinking he was the cause of the building collapsing. but after watching the next episode I'm glad Min Ho wife brought Sa Wol into they're home as well to see the shock on Hye Sang face lol. But I might as well prepare myself, because Hye Sang is going to give Sa Wol hell with her lies from the South, North, East, West, directions watch and see arghhh!!!

What so bad about it is Min Ho/DY running around thinking Geum Hye Sang is their daughter, while Sa Wol is all alone to a point wher it's very sad when everyone knows she's Director's daughter, and thinking he was the cause of the building collapsing. but after watching the next episode I'm glad Min Ho wife brought Sa Wol into they're home as well to see the shock on Hye Sang face lol. But I might as well prepare myself, because Hye Sang is going to give Sa Wol hell with her lies from the South, North, East, West, directions watch and see arghhh!!!

@suchadiva42  You know she's going to give that little girl hell just because of the fact that's her real dad

What so bad about it is Min Ho/DY running around thinking Geum Hye Sang is their daughter, while Sa Wol is all alone to a point wher it's very sad when everyone knows she's Director's daughter, and thinking he was the cause of the building collapsing. but after watching the next episode I'm glad Min Ho wife brought Sa Wol into they're home as well to see the shock on Hye Sang face lol. But I might as well prepare myself, because Hye Sang is going to give Sa Wol hell with her lies from the South, North, East, West, directions watch and see arghhh!!!

@suchadiva42  You know she's going to give that little girl hell just because of the fact that's her real dad

@valsava" True that, because she knows Sa Wol is the real daughter, and is going to make sure that secret stays in the dark.

@valsava" True that, because she knows Sa Wol is the real daughter, and is going to make sure that secret stays in the dark.

@suchadiva42  I'm starting to think MH wife will be the one to discover the secret and figure out that she knew and really start to treat the crazy lil witch differently I just hope she don't kill her when it's found out

@suchadiva42  I'm starting to think MH wife will be the one to discover the secret and figure out that she knew and really start to treat the crazy lil witch differently I just hope she don't kill her when it's found out

@valsava" Chingu please get out of my head, because I was saying the same thing about Ji Hye probably finding out HS identity, and let her know Sa Wol is the real daughter. then HS will turn around and try to kill Ji Hye.

Saw episode 6 -Wow the little girl hye sang sure is clever, she didn't forget the dna report even though everything is a mess. She may be the one who can handle the villain Kmh 

don't the 3rd little girl died, she is the one who knows the secret, she may appear later. Also notiace the camera in orphanage captured what happened, maybe later someone will get the evidence.

I must comment the girl who acted as hye sang - she is good.

This type of drama- the good are too good, while the bad are really very evil, hope the writer make some changes later cos I feel sorry for the villains, they will get hate

Archived