Guest ororomunroe

13 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I have to say I really felt sorry for In-ho in this episode. To be stuck with a sister like that... I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, quite frankly. Just as he's struggling to get his life back in order, she comes back into his wreaking havoc left, right and centre. Frankly, I dont care much for Inho until this ep, you know your leg/hand can be broken whatever, but the worst thing in life is to be stuck with a sibling like Inha, they are blood ties, and you cant cut them off. Its even worst then having horrid/abusive parents because they will pass on sooner. But siblings, gosh, they will leech on to you. Come, Inho, let the two of us catch up and have a drink, I really emphathise with you.

I wonder what happened to those 3. They were siblings in all but name. And to see Jung smiling and playing up for a change -- didn't that guy have a normal childhood? It sounds like he didn't have much fun as a kid. erm usually for chaebol kids they are shuttled to tuition here and there, dont have much time for play maybe...

I like Seol a lot. She's immensely likable and I admire her work ethic and determination to make something of herself. It's good to see a young lass have so much drive not just in a K drama but in life generally. However, despite that or because of it, there's a layer of lingering insecurity that seems to haunt her. It must be annoying to her that some people saunter confidently through life without second guessing themselves. She is young and its the first time she is having a boyfriend and her boyfriend is too perfect. Its like winning a million lottery all a sudden, its hard not to doubt here and there. I hope by the time Jung presents her a one-carat ring, she will have full confidence in herself and Sunbae.

AND NOW FOR SOME LAUGH

Spoiler

highschoolpix.jpg

Seriouosly PHJ look better now, older than when he was young. LOL

KGE is sweet.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, namyo said:

I hope not. 

Not long ago there was a poster wishing this bed scene to happen since it's in the webtoon, so I'm assuming this it. Unless they troll us :angry:

yes, i m afraid if it was dream, coz it so dreamy and cozy, with jung being o yummi, see his hair... so smooth.

andwee, dont troll us PD-nim.

thank you for soothing my heart for ur webtoon reading. i hardly focus on my work following this forum. hahahaha:D

I am about to go shower then watch the ep wth subs :D (LOL why am I sharing this) but before doing that I want to thank you all for the intelligent conversations and spazzing going on in this thread. I really do enjoy reading everyone's post and even if I don't always agree every posts gives me new insight and something to think on (and also so books and TV shows to watch or rewatch). Gosh I wish I had some of ya'll to discuss the webtoon with you all make watching the drama 20 times more enjoyable.Thank you all <3 Also thanks for putting up with my too long posts :P 

*goes to show and watch. again, why am I sharing this...*

@MrsSoJiSub, in regards to your post located on page 226, no offense taken.  As I watched episode after episode, I went from Jung is creepy t o Jung is misunderstood. I went from Seol needs to get a back bone, to Seol only thinks the worst of Jung.  I haven't watched ep 9 with subs, but I do think Seol is quick to believe the worse of Jung and Jung is slow to explain himself......which means he continues to be misunderstood.  

Maybe I am being harsh on Seol, but when I see her acting one way with InHo and another way with Jung it makes me wonder why.  I don't get the impression that Seol is an introvert, she seems to be pretty outgoing. However, I do think she's shy around Jung because she likes him. I just wish she would stop listening to other people.

In regards to InHo and Seol being friends.....InHo is interested in being more than friends. Just as Seol keeps wondering if there is or was a relationship between Jung and InHa because a part of her feels a little insecure, then it's only natural Jung would feel the same way about InHo. 

Also, don't get me wrong--I love the two of them as a couple (Seol and Jung), but I wish they would communicate and not jump to conclusions. 

I had to pause watching the part when Seol is confronting Jung, I get the title now of "cheese in the trap". Jung is the cheese Seol follows and all the problems they have been encountering are the traps that the people around them are setting up. Seol gets lured into the trap by all the things she assumed Jung did to her but he really is the bait. Poor jung!!! Really I wish she would just trust him more. On another note, the bridge scene was fabulous, everytime i see him smile at her i can't stop to think about his pass interview...swoon.

Inha...i don't know the actress but she is annoying, with her facial ticks. I read some parts of the webtoon and I don't think she is portraying the character well but that is MY OPINION. Anyhoo...i can't wait for tomorrow. 

43 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Oh all of that is not in the drama but the webtoon LOL. Yeah we webtoon readers are privy to a bit more info (well depending on how far you've read. I have read all of it up to the current s4 chapter 21 and cannot wait for chapter 22) so we are anticipating/hoping for something but seeing how the drama is portraying him thus far. Your assessment that he's a decent father and not cold and uncaring is right. Sorry for confusing you because drama and webtoon are different but I can't help but watch the drama with all the knowledge that I know and wait on some things to unfold :) 

I was wondering how did I miss this much detail? :lol:  Okay, got it.  I used to be a big manga reader. Then I would watch the anime and drama if it was made into one.  Thanks for the clarification.  This would also explain @bebebisous33 comment about the father.

Also @qwenli, thank you for the clarification as well. 

park hae jin you are awesome..i feel so nervous when I saw u standing waiting for seol from th restroom..i knew something will happen and when you gave her a back hug my was explode..and your face while back hugging her showed how much u miss her..how much u longing for her..how much you a so sawry about what had u done to her..unintentionally..kim go eun you are awesome too..lucky u got to worked with him..

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

I just had a horrible thought!  What if this is a dream?  I'll be so disappointed................:(

Don't worry @lclarakl , in the webtoon seol has a big quarrel with her parents and jung comfort her until she sleep and don't want back to her home so they go to jung apartment, but in the webtoon they didn't kiss, just hug each other..so i'm sure that bedscene not a dream but real..sorry for my bad english..

I'm jungxseol shipper foreva :)

12 minutes ago, KymberleeD said:

is that true...???? Chinca...? 

I read in the other forum that there won't be any CITT next week?????!!!!!!!

andwaeeeeeeeeee.... Waiting for one week is torture enough, how much more for two weeks....??!!!

oommmggeeeee...! 

Yes, pls see my notifications below.

@zia28 repeating my chant do not go to a guy's place if he lives alone...heehee

Rewatching the gif, i can see kge taking a deep breath n pulling phj closer with her arm when phj goes down towards her....

Ahhhhh, the problem with CitT is that after watching an episode, I'm completely transformed into Baek In Ha.  I want MORE, MORE, MORE, and I want it RIGHT NOW, and I feel like I should run around badgering everybody until I get what I want, which is MORE MORE MORE!  :sweatingbullets:

But in seriousness, can the drama please do something about her?  She's like nails on a chalk board for me.  It's not just her exaggerated reactions to everything (omg, so want to spork those bugging eyeballs of hers), it's literally everything.  How can someone be so incredibly selfish, childish, immature, and just so entitled?  She is a total lost cause and I wish everyone would just cut her off at the source so that she'd really have to learn to fend for herself.

But one mystery is she clearly has her phone back at the end and indicates she got money again from Jung.  So . . . when did they meet and what was said?  Can, will she finally do some good?

I just wanted to smack her after she dropped her ramen on In Ho's books on purpose.  She strikes me as an incredibly insecure person, purposefully trying to rain on her brother's parade out of some fear that she'll be left behind.  That feeling was particularly reinforced in that flashback scene when Jung asked the others they thought they'd all be doing in 10 years.  I bet she felt insulted by In Ho's answer, as well she should, but instead of spurning her to actually to do something with her life and proving them wrong, she decided to go the other direction.  Ugh.  Just, smack, smack, smack!

Really want Young Gon's crazy ways obsessive ways exposed to the rest of the school.

Really want Min Soo to come to her senses before she completely spirals out of control.

And really, really, really want Seol and Jung to make up!  *whimpers*

Cheese in the Trap

hh1.jpg

Newsen - Nate: 'Cheese in the Trap', Yoon Ji Won lies "Kim Hee Chan is my boyfriend"

1. [+579, -2] "He can become my boyfriend too" *Grins* Goosebumps ㄷㄷ I hope Yoo Jung and Baek In Ha will squash her and Oh Young Gon later onㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+510, -12] I thought Baek Inha's acting wasn't so good but I really liked her when she grabbed Min Soo's hair today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+55, -4] Oh Young Gon and Son Min Soo are unrealistically annoying but there are people like them out there

4. [+41, 0] Song Min Soo hardly has lines but she's more annoying that the noisy Baek Inha

Naver

1. [+2,833, -53] I don't care whatever Baek Inha does but I will like her so much if she stomps on Oh Young Gun's girlfriend next

2. [+1,448, -57] Ah what's happening in the preview!!!! I can't sleep ㅠㅠ First the bts of the back hug scene and now that kiss!!!!!!! And it's on a bed too!!!!!!I can't sleep ㅜㅜ

3. [+1,174, -43] CITT is freaking fun

4. [+770, -41] I love you CITT ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+297, -10] I still don't like Baek Inha.. So annoying when she intentionally spilled the ramyun on the music notes~ I would be dying of cancer if I had a nuna like her

h13.jpg

Osen- Naver: 'Cheese in the Trap', Park Hae Jin gives Kim Go Eun a backhug.

1. [+6,456, -68] The drama is fun because psychos keep lining up even if you endlessly peel them out

2. [+4,869, -56] Seeing Seol and Yoo Jung sunbae kissing in the preview made me happy but I'm nervous because of Young Gon in the end. He needs to shut up before he gets his mouth ripped off

3. [+3,654, -56] I can tell that tomorrow gonna be a one crazy episode just by the preview

4. [+3,508, -66] Ah. They did such a good job with the preview but next week's episode won't be airing!!!!!ㅍㅍ퓨ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1,075, -8] Park Hae Jin knows so much about angles ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat whisper last time and now the back hug. His angles looked good in bothㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMy heart's fluttering so much

6. [+912, -7] How could an episode end in just 10 minutes?

7. [+859, -25] Yoo Jung's the most pitiful character ㅜㅠSeol-ah, please ㅜㅠ don't break his heart ㅜ

8. [+703, -5] The kiss in the preview is daebak... I can't wait for tomorrow

Source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/02/spoilers-cheese-in-trap-glamorous_50.html

i  just finished watching ep 9 with sub, and i'm feeling uneasy with the conversation of Jung and his father in the lift. not sure about that though, maybe just because i dont really like his father in the webtoon hahah.

there are so many things to love but i cant wait to see what Inha will do to Young-gon.

but how pretty the scene when Jung and Seol were arguing? the lights are pretty, with leaves falling down. even Inho helped to convey what i'm feeling that time.

vOoeeMP.jpg

.and the preview.... tvN is playing with my heart, seriously.

I haven't finish the episode yet but I had to come here to let out my hate for In Ha 

THAT richard simmons richard simmons JUST SPILLED THE richard simmons RAMEN ON IN HO'S SHEETS ON PURPOSE I AM SO richard simmons DONE I COULD richard simmons THROW HER TO THE richard simmons HAN RIVER!!!!!! THAT EVIL richard simmons!!!!!

Archived