Guest ororomunroe

1 hour ago, badsmuler said:

Rating Ep. 9 ( nationwide ) :  7.102 % ( + 0.352 % )

Credit : AGB Nielsen

Hooooooorayyyy...the rating is rise up again... 

Totally awesome. Today if the kiss scene is shown, it should be even higher!:w00t:

unfortunately they break next week, usually when there is a break the ratings come down abit, but who knows. keeping my fingers crossed.

congrats to the whole CITT team! *throwing confetti*:D

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

@MrsSoJiSub, I totally agree with your post. Younggon is responsible for his own actions. It wasn't like someone paid him to stalk Seol, he did this on his own. I can't wait for this episode to be subbed. I hope Seol doesn't blame Jung.  If she does I will be disappointed. If she's going to blame him, then by her measurement she should also blame herself. 

I wonder how much rejection is Jung going to continue to take from Seol. She's always rejecting him. She also needs to distance herself some from InHo.  

ok i agree with you two somewhat but i also put myself in Seol's shoes.  if anything this was the reason she was going to take a year off.  she was terrorized by YG who kept attaching YJ's name to his stalking of her.  incredibly dysfunctional, yes, but so is siccing one person on another via text so you get both of them out of your way and then taunting them both by handing the phone over to another psycho who just may be as dangerous as YG.  

i really wished he would've been straight with her about what happened before she learned about it from someone else.  but would the result have been any different?  who knows?

the fighting chance they have now is that they've grown so close.  i don't see him giving up on her.  and i don't see her pushing him too far away.

8 hours ago, chrianna said:

ok i agree with you two somewhat but i also put myself in Seol's shoes.  if anything this was the reason she was going to take a year off.  she was terrorized by YG who kept attaching YJ's name to his stalking of her.  incredibly dysfunctional, yes, but so is siccing one person on another via text so you get both of them out of your way and then taunting them both by handing the phone over to another psycho who just may be as dangerous as YG.  

i really wished he would've been straight with her about what happened before she learned about it from someone else.  but would the result have been any different?  who knows?

the fighting chance they have now is that they've grown so close.  i don't see him giving up on her.  and i don't see her pushing him too far away.

I agree with you that he should have been straight with her, but at the same time, Seol has to stop thinking the worst of him. Under normal circumstances, how many of us when in college after seeing a guy show 'interest' in one of our friends tell them "I think he likes you." If we think the guy is worthy, we'll even encourage our friend to go for it if she showed interest in the guy.  If the guy just happens to turn out to be a stalker, we will feel guilty for encouraging her to act on her own interest, but is it really our fault?  Also, didn't Seol try to hook Jung up with her friend? Didn't she encourage her friend to like Jung?

Jung is an easy target in this drama, however, Seol is very much part of the problem as well.  I hope you're right about her not pushing him too far. I think there is only so much reject and mistrust a person can take.

@Ayu Rashid Jung's dad is such aklndf'lkhfds;zhfd'lihaehlgsre'ils'ihfeapir3eu;hr'opi the way he treated his very young son, his reasons for bringing in the Beak siblings, his own issues,

Spoiler

How he put so much faith in the words of the Baek's grandfather who I found sketch *internally rages* Then he didn't even try to seek the professional help for his son that he needs/needed and instead was all "you're strange, and give into other Jung don't be strange."  Where do people think Jung learned the whole wear a mask, keep a facade and find a person's weakness to use from? Being polite is done polite always has a reason. You are polite if you have something to gain. And he is one of the reason why Jung always questions "Am I strange? Am I weird?"

Jung was no saint as a child and he did/does have his own issues, but man his dad.....oh gods his dad :angry: Jung and Baek kids and their issues goes back to the dad...

3 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@Ayu Rashid Jung's dad is such aklndf'lkhfds;zhfd'lihaehlgsre'ils'ihfeapir3eu;hr'opi the way he treated his very young son, his reasons for bringing in the Beak siblings, his own issues,

Reveal hidden contents

How he but so much faith in the words of the Baek's grandfather who I found sketch *internally rages* Where do people think Jung learned the whole wear a mask, keep a facade and find a person's weakness to use from? Being polite is done polite always has a reason. You are polite if you have something to gain. And he is one of the reason why Jung always questions "Am I strange? Am I weird?"

Jung was no saint as a child and he did/does have his own issues, but man his dad.....oh gods his dad :angry: Jung and Baek kids and their issues goes back to the dad...

bit out of topic, mrs.sojisub, i love ur profil pic. :wub:

yeah, if by the end of the drama jung and seol could not be together, i will hate him more than before (dont wanna experience junghwan tragedy, no more, please).

Waiting.......waiting.....patiently waiting...crazily patiently waiting...for the english subbed epi9...!  

Has anyone got source? DF has not release any yet... 

Getting nuts here...! Chaeballllll....! YJ oppa needs me...! Hahahaha...! 

Oh, that reminds me... Why does Seol call him Sunbae still??? Any endearment girl...? The guy deserves it...! 

Don't u all agree..! YJ deserves it...! 

Wahhhhh...english subbed episode 9..... Eodiseo???? :);):P 

Edit..edit..edit...

English subbed episode 9 is now out...! And i am outta here...! Bwahahaha...! 

Oh this drama makes me nuts..! Seriously..!

14 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Reveal hidden contents

How he but so much faith in the words of the Baek's grandfather who I found sketch *internally rages* Where do people think Jung learned the whole wear a mask, keep a facade and find a person's weakness to use from? Being polite is done polite always has a reason. You are polite if you have something to gain. And he is one of the reason why Jung always questions "Am I strange? Am I weird?"

I need to go back and rematch, because apparently I've missed something about Jung's father. Do you have nay idea which episode told us more about Jung's father? I marathon the episodes, but I thought I was watching carefully---:lol:, but apparently not.

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

@MrsSoJiSub, I totally agree with your post. Younggon is responsible for his own actions. It wasn't like someone paid him to stalk Seol, he did this on his own. I can't wait for this episode to be subbed. I hope Seol doesn't blame Jung.  If she does I will be disappointed. If she's going to blame him, then by her measurement she should also blame herself. 

I wonder how much rejection is Jung going to continue to take from Seol. She's always rejecting him. She also needs to distance herself some from InHo.  

I'm glad we both agree that Younggon is at blame here. However lIke I said both Jung and Seol played a role/had roles in the whole thing (as did Inha) so they are not without fault. I think you and I are forever going to disagree on Seol LOL. I think to say she is rejecting Jung (which she isn't at all) and things like that is like please don't be offended here but have you been paying attention to Seol's personality and the growth in her not only as an individual (her leadership and standing up to San Chul and calling out MinSeol) but also as a girlfriend (she has come so far in now hugging, hugging him back tightly with both arms and grinning like a fool, she happily held hands and agreed that it was no longer awkward). I feel that you are being hard and harsh on Seol, an introvert girl who is experiencing a real relationship, and an adult one at that, for the first time.

How events are unfolding in the two's relationship (the slow burn and turn from awkward nervousness to anticipation, excitement, and comfort -Seol was very much comfortable in that hug-) is so damn realistic on both their parts. I know dramas tend to make it that from the very beginning everything falls into place (the first date is perfect, the first kiss is perfect, the first look is perfect. You don't have to work at the relationship becuase from the get go, it is perfect) and you are on the same wave length and sync together. However that is not how real life works and I am so happy that this drama is showing the work and effort and want to be together enough to try on both sides, which is how a lasting relationship of mutual love, respect, and trust is solidly built. This is what I see Seol and Jung doing right now. They are both trying to build something lasting. Yes they are making mistakes along the way, getting close then pulling back, having trust issues, etc. But they are doing what it takes to learn, grow, really develop, and form a strong unbreakable bond between them. I enjoy how realistic it is in that it is not perfect from the get go and both have to keep trying to get it going and keep it going. It's real to life!

Seol has done nothing wrong when it comes to her interactions with Inho nor has she crossed any lines of being a bad girlfriend to Jung. It is not Seol's fault if Inho falls for her (she can't control how he feels) but I will watch for what she does once she learns of his feelings. For right now Inho is very much a friend to Seol in the same way that Euntaek is a friend, and she treats him as such. She sends off the message of "I have a boyfriend whom I got my issues with, but I still very much do like and care about and want to be with. You are my friend" I see that clearly in her interactions with Inho and again it is not her fault that Inho can't help but fall for her and her charms. Until the day I see Seol steal meaningful glances at Inho, or purposely touch him in a meaningful way that is obviously more than friends; I have no problems with she and him being friends. Also I think Seol respects herself, respects Jung and their relationship as well as she respects Inho and the former whatever Inho had/has with Jung in that if her feelings should change (and I don't see this happening) and she comes to want to be with Inho. Seol will first break things off with Jung. 

I got to defend my precious cinnamon roll because I love and adore her just as much as I am a ride or die chick for Jung. Also I notice drama viewers (and I am not accusing you of this here) tend to really love "oppa" and forgive him things and see reasoning/try to understand him and his actions. But do not do the same with the females/female leads. With females the audience tends to be much harsher and dismiss her and her feelings and are quick to throw her out and be unforgiving in a way they are not with "oppa". Please let's not do that here with Seol and all the female characters (though you can equally bash MinSeol and Younggon :P). 

Yes I am the Seol protection squad. The Jung protection squad. And the Seol&Jung protection squad LOL.

@MrsSoJiSub, I hv doubts on why Prof Baek will

pass on such a judgement on a little boy just by watching him once. He should do hospital diagnostics to confirm his belief but Jung's dad too is too fast accepting his words juz becoz he thought Prof Baek cured his issues. The Baek siblings also don't help in Jung's "recovery" journey as hoped by Chairman Yoo when he adopts them. 

To those who are new here, do not share any illegal streaming sites abt subbed episodes, the sites will b investigated n taken down if found. Just pm to anyone who needs it.

As for JungSeol relationship,

Spoiler

trust me in S4 the ship still sails smoothly with some hiccups along the way but their love for each other remains strong after discovering n learning abt each other's weakness n strong points. U won't believe how Jung has changed even Seol said his smile is much warmer now. And lots of hugs n kisses too.:wub:

4 hours ago, maboroshi said:

1. [+6,328, -63] This drama's fun because there are so many psycho characters that keep coming out no matter how much you've peeled away already

I feel sorry for Seol, she's surrounded with people who have mental issues.
Sangchul, Minsoo and Younggon they annoyed me last night. Ill give In-ha the benefit of the doubt coz she beat up Minsoo... 
:lol:

@lclarakl I think there are more elaboration on all the characters including sunbae's dad in the webtoon, so those who read the webtoon understand him better. but I feel the drama has a different take on daddy. so far in the few scenes that he appear, I thought he appear to be a reasonable man.

noooo the kiss scene better not be a dream. I think Seol will go to Jung's apartment for some reason. And you know everyone always tell us women...never go to a guy's apartment when he is staying alone.....erm ma, before you know it, the bed becomes the destination. heehee.

------

love this scene, its like a movie

citthug1.jpg

totally seeing the love and twinkling in their eyes. :wub:

the hugs and the smiles they gave to each other in ep 9 were so sweet and adorable:wub: i havent watched it with subs yet, but i think he said he missed her. i keep rewatched that scene over and over again...the way they smiles to each other is love ..it's so real:):wub:

and the preview..bed kiss scene..oomyyyyy..ootoke i cant even...arghhh ..the looks in PHJ's eyes is soo dreamy,he is so freaking hot..:wub:

22 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I need to go back and rematch, because apparently I've missed something about Jung's father. Do you have nay idea which episode told us more about Jung's father? I marathon the episodes, but I thought I was watching carefully---:lol:, but apparently not.

Oh all of that is not in the drama but the webtoon LOL. Yeah we webtoon readers are privy to a bit more info (well depending on how far you've read. I have read all of it up to the current s4 chapter 21 and cannot wait for chapter 22) so we are anticipating/hoping for something but seeing how the drama is portraying him thus far. Your assessment that he's a decent father and not cold and uncaring is right. Sorry for confusing you because drama and webtoon are different but I can't help but watch the drama with all the knowledge that I know and wait on some things to unfold :) 

2 minutes ago, cloe_1409 said:

the hugs and the smiles they gave to each other in ep 9 were so sweet and adorable:wub: i havent wacthed it with subs, but i think he said he missed her. i keep rewatched that scene over and over again...they way they smiles to each other is love ..it's so real:):wub:

and the preview..oomyyyyy..ootoke i cant even...arghhh ..the looks in PHJ's eyes is soo dreamy,he is so freaking hot..:wub:

the words they say to each other in this scene are epic! which figures because its just before they experience some epic sorrow.  boooooo . . . 

I don't really know why OYG is still at Weirdo University. In all honesty, someone should call the men in white coats and take him away in the paddy wagon. Doesn't the university have a sexual harassment policy of some kind? I imagine that's why she was trying to get some dirt on him. That guy is a not just a serial pest, he has a history of hassling girls. He should not be at that university. He should either be behind bars or in a padded room.

I have to say I really felt sorry for In-ho in this episode. To be stuck with a sister like that... I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, quite frankly. Just as he's struggling to get his life back in order, she comes back into his wreaking havoc left, right and centre. She really is the aspiring K cousin of Cruella de Ville. The only thing that's missing is the big fur coat. Still I don't blame Jung for cutting her loose either, everyone has their limits as to what they can put up with and by golly, that woman-child can win quite a few prizes for villainy. 

I wonder what happened to those 3. They were siblings in all but name. And to see Jung smiling and playing up for a change -- didn't that guy have a normal childhood? It sounds like he didn't have much fun as a kid.

Okay, I have to be really careful what I say here just in case people think I'm condoning stalking and the like. I believe Jung when he says that he didn't mean for the situation to escalate... he made a poor call and it's come back to bite him which is right. And I also agree that Seol should have heard it from the horses mouth and not from OYG but she should have been a lot more careful about approaching OYG especially when he has a history of showering unwanted attention on girls and showed signs of being a loose canon (at the very least). As I said the other day, it was the perfect storm. Everybody judge the situation poorly and it's blown up in their faces. But I repeat what I said before, what the heck is the guy doing walking around the university plotting and scheming?

I like Seol a lot. She's immensely likable and I admire her work ethic and determination to make something of herself. It's good to see a young lass have so much drive not just in a K drama but in life generally. However, despite that or because of it, there's a layer of lingering insecurity that seems to haunt her. It must be annoying to her that some people saunter confidently through life without second guessing themselves. Like Jun or Jung, for instance. I thought it was interesting that even though she was angry with Jung about the text messages, the thing that seem to occupy her mind most was whether Jung had dated In-ha. It's a repeat of the drunken pub slap down. :D

Although I found this episode tough to watch on a certain level, I really liked it. I liked it for it's acknowledgement that actions have consequences. I like it too because it demonstrates that relationships are quite often messy. Nothing is really straightforward. Whoever Seol ends up with will bring with it a different set of challenges. Even if she meets someone with a lot less baggage post-Cheese in the Trap, she will still need to deal with her own insecurities.

Despite what Jung says, I think the two of them have a lot in common. I wish he would talk more and tell her things about himself. I find that conversation in the avenue (beautiful backdrop and as In-ho says too beautiful for a lovers' quarrel) quite interesting in how male he is :P. I remember being first married and having conversations with the husband who didn't understand why I would dwell on stuff when it was all over. I remember him saying that there was no point in crying over spilt milk. His brain would say, okay, we've talked about it... let's move on. What's done is done. You can't change things. But my brain would be... but I haven't vented enough. Can't you see how angry/upset I am?

That is what I saw happening here. :phew: They're still learning how to be a couple while stumbling along the way, trying to find their rhythm, learning the tango. Baby steps, baby steps. :lol:

Just as an aside, it's really odd for me to see people rugged up in jackets, coats, turtlenecks and cardigans while I'm sweltering in 34 degree heat in my neck of the forest. 

7 hours ago, chrianna said:

psst, i'm a 40somethingahjumma as well . . . we'll be staying in typical foreigner hotels so i'm crossing fingers that i'll be able to watch the eps in the hotel.  i'll download the soompi app before i go.  i wish viki would stream CITT.  dramafever probably won't work from there.  even if it just get to read the recaps to figure out what happened and then enjoy watching those episodes when i get hope--i'll be a happy ahjumma.

In such a popular thread there must be a few of us around here. ;) I'm surprised I'm here though. :lol: No one is more surprised than I am.

Well, PM me if you get fast internet where you're headed.

Jung looks soo hot when he is pissed.  Those eyes are amazing.   If looks could kill.   I love how much Sol and Jung change each other.  Sol is more confident and Jung is showing his feelings more.  The back hug shows us how desperate Jung has become.  He misses his Sol.

23 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I just had a horrible thought!  What if this is a dream?  I'll be so disappointed................:(

I hope not. 

Not long ago there was a poster wishing this bed scene to happen since it's in the webtoon, so I'm assuming this it. Unless they troll us :angry:

Archived