Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love everytime Jung becoming more human the more he's spending time with Seol.. he's being teary when Seol asked for them to take a break.. and I loove that scene with Inha. Jung at the beginning was cold with Inha, but when she brings up about Seol, he's being angry even snatched her phone.. I love everytime  he shows real emotion because of Seol. He cares for her, alright. 

and KGE and PHJ acting during that break up scene is perfectly done.. "I want to approach you and get closer.. but I cant seem to reach you." My heart breaks everytime I replayed that scene. Daebak delivery by Kim Go Eun. But I love how she's standing up for herself and asking sunbae to think what he's done thoroughly, because I know this isnt easy for her. She could've hurt badly by OYG, and she knows sunbae really hated her in the past. But all in all, I like how she just asking to take a break for a while instead of breaking up for real. Makes me think how she wants this to work for both of them.

HE APOLOGIZED. MY BOY APOLOGIZED ALL WATERY EYED AND HE MEANT IT! HE HESITATED TO ADMIT IT AT FIRST CAUSE HE KNEW HE richard simmons UP BIG TIME!!!! HE'S BECOMING A REAL BOY YA'LL :tears::tears: 

ALL HAIL SEOL. MY PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL!! SHE IS NOT LETTING HIM OFF THAT IS AND THAT IS RIGHT GIRL *high fives* ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES AND MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU'LL PAUSE AND THINK ON THAT BEFORE YOU DO YOU...

BUT MY  HEART....:tears::tears::tears: MY BABIES ARE HURTING

655285b4e36a4632ecd2ffb36dd848c2.jpg

*goes back to the hurt of their conversation...

ETA: Come on now Jung..

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

YOU DIDN'T KNOW!?!?!! *goes back to her heart break*

OH SNAP SEOL HIT HIM WITH THE TRUTH "you haven't changed"  *praise her*

rs_500x281-150109102242-giphy.gif

Ain't nobody got time for Inho. Take me back to my babies  crushing my heart and dropping truths..

OMG...the feels... YOO JUNG YOU LITTLE richard simmons THAT WAS CODE FOR TELL ME THE richard simmons TRUTH SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE. TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK I WANT TO HEAR OR WILL MAKE IT OKAY!!!!! FIX IT LITTLE BOY!!!

What is air you guys...my Seol is killing me with her rawness and truth in that 'on a break. let's both really think about this' aka call me when you get your richard simmons together and ready to be honest cause you know you lying "i did't know" *side eyes Jung* He knew to some extent. Maybe not as bad as he did, but to say he had no clue at all...puta por favor!!

Inho is my kin. I'm sitting here questioning too. Do you kinda ship it little boy. DID THEY GO ON A BREAK??? :tears::tears: I was so lost in my bb Seol I didn't even notice. Umm....Fix it!!!

Holy flawless mother of kdrama gods. If looks could kill...Inha. you in danger girl

My bad Jung you really didn't know!?!.......HE A DUMB richard simmons LOL...

32 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Ahhhhh, the problem with CitT is that after watching an episode, I'm completely transformed into Baek In Ha.  I want MORE, MORE, MORE, and I want it RIGHT NOW, and I feel like I should run around badgering everybody until I get what I want, which is MORE MORE MORE!  :sweatingbullets:

But in seriousness, can the drama please do something about her?  She's like nails on a chalk board for me.  It's not just her exaggerated reactions to everything (omg, so want to spork those bugging eyeballs of hers), it's literally everything.  How can someone be so incredibly selfish, childish, immature, and just so entitled?  She is a total lost cause and I wish everyone would just cut her off at the source so that she'd really have to learn to fend for herself.

But one mystery is she clearly has her phone back at the end and indicates she got money again from Jung.  So . . . when did they meet and what was said?  Can, will she finally do some good?

I just wanted to smack her after she dropped her ramen on In Ho's books on purpose. 

Fully agree with what u said. I really think people like inha is a result of bad parenting. Jung's father probably just gave her watever she wants since at one point she was indeed abused. Inha never received much love n proper guidance and hence is now all self centred, feeling entitled and unable to do anything. Totally dysfunctional.

I believe there are people out there like that to a varying scale. To them, everything is other people's fault, they are not responsible for anything. If anybody, jung's father will be the only one that can reined her in, but does he has the time and will to do so? Jung is fully right to cut off financial assistance to them, so that the baek siblings have no choice but to learn something and be on their own two feet.

I also think inha's beauty works to her disadvantage, she probably thinks her looks will let her get away even with murder. Inho has more sense n pride n realised very early on if he wants more sense of dignity, he needs to work n support himself. (May i knw where did he come back from?)

Am less concern about YG because i know one day he will be locked up somewhere but folks like Inha, sigh... live to cause other people grieve and there is very little that can be done about them.

13 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I believe there are people out there like that to a varying scale. To them, everything is other people's fault, they are not responsible for anything. 

Totally! And this drama is rife with examples. I mean, I think the person most guilty of this after In Ha is Sang Chul. Has he ever done his own work???  I wanted to smack him one too in Episode 9 when he started going off on Seol about how dare she ruin his life when his family's not well off, his dad's about to be out of a job, and he's the oldest son.  When he threw all those accusations at her, rather than feeling sympathetic, I wanted to ask him, "With all those responsibilities on your shoulder, why don't you actually be someone who steps up to the plate?!" 

He and In Ha would make a brilliant pairing.  Just sayin'

But they're not the only examples.  Young Gun's outright delusional and crazy, it's true, but he's also someone who is unwilling to bear his own responsibility for the parts he's played in his own life.  It's part of the reason why he's so delusional.

Even Min Soo who is playing victim right now refuses to accept her own role for everything she's now getting by trying to be like Seol.  I think there's still hope for her, at least.  She's not crazy like the others, just lacking in confidence and misguided.  I'd feel more sympathetic towards her if she wasn't driving me nutters at the mo.  :P

Lol I actually found LSK's acting better this episode. She toned it down a lot compared to the first episodes. And I got a good laugh. That scene where she's waiting for Inho ahahaha good times. 

Also ya know how Inho is all 'imma make my exit cause they're arguing rn.' Yeah Inho you definitely have a soft spot for Jung (well for Seol too but me thinks he did it for both of them). We saw what you did there, being considerate and whatnot.

And I'm not gonna lie. As heartbreaking as the argument was, I actually ended up crying with the flashback. I was all good...but then Jung 'smacked' Inho and freaking laughed (have we ever seen him laugh that much!? he's giggled and smiled but legit laughed? I don't think so!). And then the fireworks. "Where will we be in 10 years?" [...] "It doesn't matter bc we'll be together." Oh gosh...I didn't sign up for this. I wasn't ready for this. *cries*

LOL...OMG  HE LOOK SO GOOD. HE SHOULD DRESS DOWN MORE OFTEN. HOLY KDRAMA GODS PARK HAE JIN WHY ARE SO GOOD LOOKING. YOU WAS BLESSED. THANK YOUR PARENTS FOR REAL LOL. HIT SEND!!!

DO WELL ON YOUR TEST! DO WELL ON YOUR TEST!!! DO WELL ON YOUR richard simmons TEST!!! SEE, SEE, THAT IS WHAT SEOL IS TALKING ABOUT *grr* YOU SHOULD HAVE SENT THE I MISS YOU ABOUT YESTERDAY BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU  HONESTLY FEEL...Louise take the wheel. These Thelma's ain't never gonna learn...I really love this episode. THE GROWTH!! 

Sorry if I am annoying ya'll with my live response but imma pull a Jung and not really give a...because this is so much fun :D and I only have you guys since my flat mate said "you're crazy" and left the room LOL.

Inho totally ships them and I will not hear otherwise. I need an OT4 (yes Inha is invited) by the end of this drama. Younggon is thirsty as richard simmons. Does Seol have "beer flavored nipples?" (if you get this reference let's be friends) why she bring all the boys including the crazies to her yard. Tell me your secrets *forever alone le sigh*

Dear MinSeol, richard simmons you, but have a nice day :) What is wrong with all these little kids. If I was Seol I would have delivered a beat down long ago!! Oh my word. She is surrounded by a herd of dumb richard simmons sheep. Yoo Jung come school em all. Kill em LOL.

MinSeol, LMFAO. You just...you are....you are going to crash and burn so bad and sadly "you had it coming. you only have our self to blame. if you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it. I betcha would have done the same." SHE IS TOO DUMB TO FUNCTION ALL OF THEM ARE!!  My cute secondary OTP (because stupid Bora be dragging her feet to go and be with Euntaek) I loved them in the webtoo. Too cute and I"m already liking them here. I MISS YOO JUNG. 

Where is campus police when you need them? How has this boy not been reported and locked up ages ago!!! He's a shipper. He ships it. He's an honorary shipper *give Inho a badge* I've seen that church cross in another drama...Inha you are so damn extra! NOT ENOUGH YOO JUNG!! WHAT A PUTA! she had something to do with his hand. My not so spidey senses are tingling. This is rude as hell and I know it but dang boy, Clearasil, Neutrogena, Noxzema, a dermatologist....this all goes back to what he was taught by his dad and I need the drama to have gotten into that like yesterday...ahhhhhh :tears::tears::tears: a long time ago, we used be friends they have got to make up. Drama how can you do this to me. Why make Inho and Jung so adorable that I want them to follow through with their 10 year plan :tears::tears: they could do whatever they wanted and he couldn't :tears: make them friends and have him smiling and laughing again...

Okay that's just a waste of electricity and you raising your electric bill. I get it, you in man pain now stop LOL. MY GODS PARK HAE JIN. WHY DO YOU LOOK SO GOOD. SERIOUSLY YOUR PARENTS BLESSED YOU. I WANT ME SOME OF THAT. MY JUNGIE :( 

Inha what are you doing now? How is Jung sitting behind Younggon and not have him in a choke hold. He's a much better person than me LOL. Again, how is that boy not locked up yet??? 

How does Park Hae Jin do it though. He looked like a scared sorry little toddler afraid mom is going to be mad or sorry puppy that didn't mean to eat your shoes. Seriously how does he make himself look so small and innocent like that *applauds* ACTING LOL :wub::wub::wub: be still my fangirl heart :wub::wub:

Finally got to watch episode 9 with subs, glad Sang Chul finally got what he deserved, freeloaders like him are the worst. 

32 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I also think inha's beauty works to her disadvantage, she probably thinks her looks will let her get away even with murder. Inho has more sense n pride n realised very early on if he wants more sense of dignity, he needs to work n support himself. (May i knw where did he come back from?)

I think that's why I like In Ho, he doesnt want everything handed to him on a silver platter like his sister, although sometimes he can be stubborn about it like not playing the piano for five years, there must be a reason for that though...

Does anyone know what Inha is doing? Is she pretending to like YG? Is that Jung's phone that she's using? She is CRAZY!!!!!!!! 

I feel for InHo, for having a sister like her, she's someone HE can't get rid of, unfortunately. 

I am so sad for Jung and Seol, I hope their issues get resolved.  But it's true, for every action, there is a consequence.  He will learn from this, that he shouldn't act so rashly....cuz it's definitely come back to bite him in the butt! My question is, why does Inha not like the fact that Jung is with Seol? What's it to her? She only loves herself, after all.

Really enjoying the love and affection Jung shows Seol when things are good.....its just sad that their differences in the past are still issues for their present.  This drama is soooooo good, very true to real life.  There seems to be a turn lately in the way kdramas are portrayed, and I am really appreciating that.  

This episode had so much In Ha it annoyed me the hell out, but since I let all my hate out before, I'm passing her smh

Park Hae Jin's and Kim Go Eun'ss acting was great, again! KGE was especially great in the fight scene, I was about to cry with her when her voice trilled. And of course PHJ was in great harmony with her and the scene was so beautiful cinematographically. PHJ was specially great in the scene with In Ha. His emotions were so raw in his eyes I was actually captivated by them I replayed the scene to read the subtitles ahaha. I am so happy to see Jung showing his emotions more and more, the same with Seol too, finally she started to take some actions against those freaking psychos.

I really don't like both Seol's parents and Jung's father. And it got worse with the elevator scene. I felt like I was watching some kind of an abuse and the uneasiness that Jung was in passed over to me. I feel so sorry for him. 

And the flashback scene T____T They keep playing with my heart, I wish Jung and Inho can be friends again, even if not close like they used to be.

I almost forgot to mention the lovey dovey scene in the beginning. The look on their eyes and their sweet conversation and them in general just make me wanna go hug a plushie until it loses its shape I just can't. The backhug scene was so heartwarming too, I don't know if I remember right but I thought I saw a little smile on Seol's face when Jung offered the coffee. Like she was really glad he didn't ignore her at the end lol Seol is just so in love :wub: And the way Jung placed his head reeeeallllly close to her face just freaking ripped my heart.

That preview and that kiss in a freaking bed!!!!!!!!!! My shipper heart can't take thissssssss :bawling:

4 hours ago, namyo said:

:tears:

Watched tat raw last nite..though dont understand a single word..the expressions of both hs and yj really tore my heart apart..

3 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

I just had a horrible thought!  What if this is a dream?  I'll be so disappointed................:(

@lclarakl...noooo...it's not a dream...they really kissed..haha..

I really want the bts of this bed kissing..haha..:w00t:

EP 9 Post-fight song - One Heart

tumblr_o1w3vmRjJL1u131pwo1_500.gif(cr x)

You are all of what is me
It's something you can't see
It's only in our hearts
You
are all of what is me
It's something we can't see
It's only in our hearts
The heart cannot lie
it cannot lie
The heart cannot lie
it cannot lie

Yeah yeah yeah
You
you're all of what is me
It's something they can't see
It's only in our hearts
The heart cannot lie
it cannot lie
The heart cannot lie
it cannot lie
Yeah yeah yeah
You
are all of what is me
You
are all of what is me

</3

Song Here:

Spoiler

One Heart - MYK/Saltnpaper Band

30:23 / 11. One Heart

19 minutes ago, mywebfoot said:

Wait, how did In Ha get her phone back so quickly? 

I guess must be some deal with Jung. Coz u see, her phone was taken by Jung in their elevator scene, and while in scene where she sleep, there is phone beside her.

Come on jung... stop dealing with In Ha... your gf is so jealous u know, me too. :flushed:

Archived