Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

contecooh hell no. the one other scene i had been waiting for and they took it from Jung and gave it to Inho...aiight whatever tvN...whatever!!! Or am I remembering wrong? LOL wait...thinks....i coulda sworn. Okay my webtoon readers

Reveal hidden contents

Am I remembering wrong? I could have sworn that Jung bandages her up and then she falls asleep on the bench with her head of his shoulder....or did he come after she was bandaged up and they talk and she falls asleep on the bench with her head on his shoulder? all I remember is that Seol had a bandage on her cheek and Jung was siting besides her and she was wearing a hoody and her head was on his shoulder.....

Hello!I'm new here.I love Cheese,both drama and webtoon but I hate that with all the things happening their are forcing the love triangle.Some other changes are also controversial.The whole episode 4 with Seol saying awkward pre,during and after date with Jung and then having time of her life running in the rain with Inho(they made him really sweet at the drama,everything he does now is so adorable and perfect,he was pretty rough at the webtoon).The panty thief incident,it was Jung who carried Seol on his back and while she was scared at first she understood quickly that he did that(punished the thief)for her.Drama played that differently with Seol rejecting Jung before they finally talked at the hospital.And now Jung tending to Seol wounds after the fight with MS is given to Inho(the guy is everywhere,always with Seol,work,school and train,no wonder Jung is jealous, I'd be too).It looks like at the drama Jung is always getting the short stick(and I wonder what will they take from him next just to make Inho look better)Sorry about my ramblings and English. I love Jung and Seol and the Cheese,I just dislike some of the changes.

I haven't had the time to catch up with all your posts, but still want to give my two cents about yesterday's episode.

I really really liked it actually. We got to see some really interesting things!

I really liked how YJ admitted right away to Seol that he did send those messages. I think it shows he has strated to like her, that he is dependent on her and also very eager to be liked by her. I LOVED that moment when he said that he liked her because he thought she was like him. But then he discovers that she is not! I am so looking forward to having this explored more. I am also happy that his darker side is shown and that the drama has not rendered things too nice. He he ;)

I liked Seol and how she was asking herself all those questions, but also taking actions. She's grown a lot.

InHo is still as lovely as ever. I adore his character more and more!! I loved the flashbacks with him and YJ. Ah how I wish things would go back to normal... I actually could see some mirrorring between the relationship between InHo and YJ and YJ and Seol. Of course also between InHo and Seol: InHo had made a similar comment to Seol about standing up for oneself. I wish they would explore that triangle more, not in terms of love, but in terms of friendship and life vision.

Poor Jung.  It must be so confusing for him.  He probably thought that "the truth shall set you free".  But all throughout the series, he's been trying to be very black and white, yet other people's lies and exaggerations have painted him in a different light that even his own girlfriend is having a hard time believing him.  He's not a pushover.  He's a scapegoat.  Everyone's using him as an excuse to be bad.  "Hey, look at Jung! He's a rich a-hole! Plus, he's got no feelings! Meanwhile, I'm just a poor ordinary person who made a mistake because of so many feelings." Jung and Seol are surrounded by pathetic vultures.  It's a good thing that they have each other.  We believe in you, OTP!

Young Gon and In Ha kinda deserve each other.  They're both just using him to satisfy their unrequited delusions.  Min Soo and Sang Cheol deserve each other for their entitled lazy butts.  

And In Ho... Well, In Ho deserves to be the lead in his next show. :blush:

Stop trolling tvn by using inho..we don't buy it, as good as he seems and as mysterious as jung is we know who seol will end up with!! Inho should focus on fixing his life..and stop running behind seol!!

Anyways they better show us the bed/kiss scene today or im gonna flip some tables at my office!!

By the way why do i have a feeling that Na PD will kidnapp phj, skj and njh from hainan and take them somewhere to shoot youth over flowers?? That would be so cooool!!

Well, OSEN has revised their news regarding the reward vacation. The rep of Cheese in The Trap told it might be hard for the actors along with staffs to set the reward vacation schedule. As you reach comment coloumn, you might be seeing netizen swears calling them the trash reporter.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003253067

37 minutes ago, andy78 said:

‘Cheese in the Trap’ team to head to Hainan for group vacation

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/02/02/cheese-in-the-trap-team-to-head-to-hainan-for-group-vacation/

THEY DESERVE THIS VACATION...I HOPE THEY WILL HAVE FUN !!!

Is it too much if I hope Na PD will "kidnap" the cast of cheese to go somewhere like he did to the reply88 cast?? I need Friends over Flowers Cheese version!! hahaha

And re-read the webtoon make me cant wait for today episode, especially HS and SMS fight scene! gosh I hate MS and trully proud of HS after that fight scene

@qwenli I think Im liking Baek In Ho more and more ..oh dear bad case of SLS here. As I dont want to upset myself anymore in knowing he wont have his girl, let me remind myself of the power of sunbae hahaha! 

fb8c22d1890ee7e8394338f92b597e22.png crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378 DC gallery

and if that doesnt do it omg this nose bleeding moment will do the trick.. chingues let's prepare some tissues for nose bleeding moments... 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378  33325902_d4b7cff6_zps6xvpcwkd.gif crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378

2,5 hour more for me.. but i have bed feeling tonight will be lagging so much because everyone waiting for that scene.

will be great twist if tvN decide to cut it down. this thread moving quit fast.

enjoy reading you guys while killing time for waiting. 

YG n MS surely gonna be dead soon, go go go badass HS kick her richard simmons :D

18 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Now I wonder if Jung's decision that he's had enough of being a pushover or at least pretending to be the push over, like he was in high school had anything to do with Inho's hand and what may have come before or after that caused the whole mess and dismantling of the three musketeer's friendship...

Very much my idea too! I think InHo got hurt defending Jung fro the bullies! And Jung somehow didn't show any concern or guilt? We know how difficult is for Jung to put himself in other's feelings or emotions. Somehow as he had some autistic treats? 

I know I first rejected his back hug as something so important, but this morning on my way to work I realized this was his first time showing someone that he didn't wanted to lose them! He let go everyone else, friends (siblings in form of InHa - InHo), even Seol a couple of times before... An important development for him, don't you think? 

Sorry if this is evident for you here, I haven't read the webtoon! 

4 hours ago, miss-guided said:

Poor Jung.  It must be so confusing for him.  He probably thought that "the truth shall set you free".  But all throughout the series, he's been trying to be very black and white, yet other people's lies and exaggerations have painted him in a different light that even his own girlfriend is having a hard time believing him.  He's not a pushover.  He's a scapegoat.  Everyone's using him as an excuse to be bad.  "Hey, look at Jung! He's a rich a-hole! Plus, he's got no feelings! Meanwhile, I'm just a poor ordinary person who made a mistake because of so many feelings." Jung and Seol are surrounded by pathetic vultures.  It's a good thing that they have each other.  We believe in you, OTP!

Young Gon and In Ha kinda deserve each other.  They're both just using him to satisfy their unrequited delusions.  Min Soo and Sang Cheol deserve each other for their entitled lazy butts.  

And In Ho... Well, In Ho deserves to be the lead in his next show. :blush:

@miss-guided, I love your post.  

Since the drama will not be air next week, I'm going to re-watch all the episodes to see if I'm missing something in regards to Jung and Seol.  The only time I've notice that Jung doesn't readily admit something to Seol is when he's the innocent party, but doesn't want to tell on the true offender. Whenever she asked him something and he's the one at fault, he has always acknowledged his wrong or told the truth.  Maybe the writer didn't intend for it to be this way, but Seol has no faith in Jung and that's truly a disappointment.  Maybe the writer has removed so much of the actual 'bad' behavior from Jung that there is no counter balance to Seol's reasons for mistrusting him--in other words, Jung seems to be a person who doesn't go out of his way to offend people unless they offend him first...an eye for an eye. There is not enough bad behavior that justifies Seol's reaction towards him, always distrusting him when every time she has doubted him and distanced herself, she's always found out the truth and usually it's in Jung's favor.  

I agree with you and loved how you stated it above. Jung is a scapegoat that people uses to excuse their own bad behavior.

4 hours ago, manji said:

Hello!I'm new here.I love Cheese,both drama and webtoon but I hate that with all the things happening their are forcing the love triangle.Some other changes are also controversial.The whole episode 4 with Seol saying awkward pre,during and after date with Jung and then having time of her life running in the rain with Inho(they made him really sweet at the drama,everything he does now is so adorable and perfect,he was pretty rough at the webtoon).The panty thief incident,it was Jung who carried Seol on his back and while she was scared at first she understood quickly that he did that(punished the thief)for her.Drama played that differently with Seol rejecting Jung before they finally talked at the hospital.And now Jung tending to Seol wounds after the fight with MS is given to Inho(the guy is everywhere,always with Seol,work,school and train,no wonder Jung is jealous, I'd be too).It looks like at the drama Jung is always getting the short stick(and I wonder what will they take from him next just to make Inho look better)Sorry about my ramblings and English. I love Jung and Seol and the Cheese,I just dislike some of the changes.

@manji, I also love your post and your English is perfect.  I have not seen the webtoon, but will watch it so I can see how the original was written.  Since I didn't watch the webtoon, I can only talk about what I've seen in this drama so far. Based on what I've seen, I don't like the way Seol is interacting with InHo while she also has a boyfriend. I agree too, the part where InHo and Seol are running in the rain together and she's pulling on his shirt as they laughed and played around didn't sit well with me. I agree that it does appear InHo is everywhere in this drama. The part of him being everywhere is not what should make Jung jealous, but it's the interaction Seol has with InHo that should make him jealous. InHo cannot say no to InHo. Why is she buying him meals all the time? He is the one that broke her laptop. As for me, InHo doesn't look better, he's irritating to me.  I want the best for him and for him to play the piano again, but not insert himself into Seol and Jung's relationship..............and sorry to say, but I'm also disappointed in Seol and her lack of trust.  I just hope today's episode is better. As was mentioned earlier, I too would love if this episode ended with them in the bed.

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Argh, so it's official that CITT won't be aired next week!  

Regarding phj, isn't he known as a fashionista ? :P I've read somewhere that, during an event , he discussed with his personal assistant / fashion advisor for hours, regarding what suits to wear, etc. Hence, he always looks amazing everywhere. And, no wonder that he also won some kind of Asia Model award 

Yeah, I noticed that Prada bag too :P . Then again, Jung is supposed to be rich, so it fits. Regarding Jung's shirt, I thought that most of his outfit are simple (love the blue sleeve-shirt the most, since the color made him looked very young and fresh), like striped shirt and a simple black one.His internship outfits are very nice, though.

Hi there, @manji! 

I feel you there :P . It's not that I don't like Inho. I like him very much. But, just like you say, what else that they will take from Jung just to make Inho looked better. Until now, I feel that Jung is a lot better than I thought he was. I suspect that the story has reached the point when the drama writer starts to develop her(his?) own version of the story, so there goes the changes. Like I've said before, I hope the story won't become too dramatized. Hopefully, regarding the original writer is still being the consultant, then the drama still maintains it's charms just like the original.

Hello rhaps!The more I think (I need a life)about the tending  to the Seol's wounds after the fight with MS the worse it looks.The scene is important for Seol and Jung because it helped them get back together (I know,backhug was first).It looks like they will have the conversation but at different time and place,I don't believe it will have the same impact.I know that Jung is supposed to be this Machiavellian guy,working at the shadows but at the webtoon he was smart enough to just be there with(for) Seol after the fight and his words meant a lot for her(+ holding hands and touching).I wonder what drama Jung will do after the fight(he's present,you can see that at the preview),go home or watch Inho and Seol from the bushes....I like Inho but Seol and Jung are made for each other,If they really talked they could be so happy together..but hey,life is not always like that...I hope the drama won't have an opened ending.I love the webtoon but I prefer the fast pace of the drama

Archived