[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

2 hours ago, mangachickava said:

so as someone who has had almost every close relative get a nose job and sit through picture after picture of fake/real noses, im 90% sure his nose is real ( it is fake then he had the most amazing surgeon I have ever encountered). In the close-up shots of his face, you can see a line/indent in the middle of the bulb part of his nose...that comes from how his cartilage folds in, nose jobs can rarely get that style of shaping on such a subtle level ( like Hyeri's nose job, people tend to get smooth rounded tip)

also thank you to everyone that is providing translations, gifs, and other goodies

YES.

I thought the same thing... IF Bogum has done a nose job then the tip of his nose must be rounded.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, luffypyon said:

@heolaaa it's okay. Bogummy pictures that you just shared are all cute anyways :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. He has been grown up to be very handsome. But you don't need to post them with such big colorful fonts, my eyes are hurt reading it from my mobile phone hahahaha :astonished:

hahahhahahha BUT THAT WAS MY HABIT (I LIKE IT)  :blush:

Sorry but i posted it by my PC & the font not that big in my PC hehehe

BUT FORGIVE ME IF MY POST MADE YOUR EYES HURT.

2 hours ago, kanana said:

sorry I don't know how to post a pic in soompi but if you click on the link https://twitter.com/bogummy_b

the picture in the profile is his, and I'm pretty sure his nose is a tiny bit different

i think he has made a really small change his nose was more "round" but now it's more defined
he still very handsome :wub:

I really enjoy watching him playing Taek and I love the show .................. I will stop with his nose ( for me it not important whether he did a nose job or not )

oV0h8HPI_400x400.jpeg

BUT THE TIP OF HIS NOSE IS NOT ROUNDED. THERE were an INDENT. :)

I don't think PBG got a nose job but if he did who cares? It doesn't take from how talented of an actor he is at such a young age (omo, he's making my mid 20's self feel so old) nor does it take from his handsomeness. I mean if natural or plastic was the measuring stick, a good 97% of chimero and kentertainment industry would fail. 

PBG is an adorable pocket of sunshine (I wish I could carry him every where and just feed him and be his friend) who Shin PD resorted to fictionally corrupting. A nose job or not doesn't diminish that.  

30 minutes ago, the girl who! said:

Jung Woo's cameo confirmed for episode 18 ( apparently he filmed with Go Kyung Pyo )

Source : http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=19348566&cloc=

Correction:

The article doesn't say that Jung Woo filmed with Go Kyung Pyo. Instead, it says that seeing that SW shared his plans to go to medical school in last week's episode, there is speculation of whether that may be the connection between Jung Woo's cameo appearance. But this is not from the production side, but the journalist's guess!

Anyway, looking forward to Jung Woo and others' cameo appearances!!!!

3 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Correction:

The article doesn't say that Jung Woo filmed with Go Kyung Pyo. Instead, it says that seeing that SW shared his plans to go to medical school in last week's episode, there is speculation of whether that may be the connection between Jung Woo's cameo appearance. But this is not from the production side, but the journalist's guess!

Anyway, looking forward to all the cameo appearances!!!!

blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has been a long time! hope you're doing fine! * hugs *

and thank you as always for the corrections, even after 2 years i trust in you 1000000000000000000000% more than google translate  :lol: hopefully the journalist is right , Kyung Pyo is my fav character in the drama so i would love to see those two together :rolleyes:

take care, blue!

1 minute ago, the girl who! said:

blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has been a long time! hope you're doing fine! * hugs *

and thank you as always for the corrections, even after 2 years i trust in you 1000000000000000000000% more than google translate  :lol: hopefully the journalist is right , Kyung Pyo is my fav character in the drama so i would love to see those two together :rolleyes:

take care, blue!

Keke, I was wondering why you weren't around here anymore! I was hoping to see you here and fight over Shin PD again - round 2! 

Spoiler

I'm assuming you're enjoying the new "Youth Over Flowers" series? ^^ The first episode had me dying from laughter!

14 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Keke, I was wondering why you weren't around here anymore! I was hoping to see you here and fight over Shin PD again - round 2! 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm assuming you're enjoying the new "Youth Over Flowers" series? ^^ The first episode had me dying from laughter!

i have too many issues with the main love triangle XD but i'm still watching bcos i love the family dynamics , SunWoo and noona romance and obviously Jung Bong :lol: that's why ... there's not enough motivation like 2 years ago lol 

Spoiler

i'm loving YOF like crazy T_T the 3 stones are just too cute and funny and oppaya is such a ball of cuteness i'm dying XD 

hope to see you soon in another drama thread :D take care ! :) 

23 minutes ago, gaejungpal said:

So they become friends in medical major? As expected.. wonder what dongryong will become..

there is Michael who's school classmate of Sun Woo and he was Trash' friend in R1994 .... so Michael must be the connection if the journalist's guess is true :)

31 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Hide contents

17 minutes ago, the girl who! said:

i have too many issues with the main love triangle XD but i'm still watching bcos i love the family dynamics , SunWoo and noona romance and obviously Jung Bong :lol: that's why ... there's not enough motivation like 2 years ago lol 

Hide contents

i'm loving YOF like crazy T_T the 3 stones are just too cute and funny and oppaya is such a ball of cuteness i'm dying XD 

hope to see you soon in another drama thread :D take care ! :) 

Spoiler

excuse me for interrupt, where both of you got the raw or sub ver of YOF? i google-ing it, but cannot find it. Torrent maybe have but it will better with small size, torrent is too big for me. thank you =)

1 hour ago, the girl who! said:

Jung Woo's cameo confirmed for episode 18 ( apparently he filmed with Go Kyung Pyo )

Source : http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=19348566&cloc=

Dreams really do come true :D omo, if someway somehow he and my Bong hyung could meet (lawds it would be glorious. I feel the two would really appreciate one another) all would be right and well in this fictional world. That alone would put R88 on my top 20 of kdramas I've seen thus far. 

Am I being too greedy when I say I wish there will be both cameos from R1997 and R1994.  Perhaps one can become a doctor and one can become a lawyer?  Or perhaps DS meeting Sung Si Won?  Or even DR/NoEul or JB meeting Sung Si Won and getting a battering by her?  

To be honest, after watching the BTS,  I feel so much that Bora and SW may as well be the leads of R1988.  Their chemistry is just off the charts since they know each other so well.  The way she interacted with him when she came into the room, I can so see Bora doing it to SW/  Their personality seems so similar to the character they portray minus the sullen grumpy part from Bora.  RJY and PBG is also so lovely together.  Love the bromance.  I also love watching them dressed up in their real self.  SW's mommy is actually really pretty and doesn't look so ahjumma.  Mi Ran is also oh so charismatic.  

Edited to add: or better yet... Sung Si Won was the noona DR has a crush on?  Please writer nim?

I want to comment about SW's mom.  At the start of the show, I felt that it would be a possibility for her to end of with Taek's dad.  He is eligible and most importantly of good character.  However, I don't know why as the show progresses, I begin to think that she is now less interested in Taek's dad than he is with her.  It is almost like after she began working, she has a newfound independence that she doesn't need a man in the life right now.  It is true, that when Jin Joo ended up in hospital, she looked like she needed a solid rock of a figure in her household but I just have this feeling that as SW began to man up and just as SW began to accept Taek's dad, the irony is that mom doesn't seem to need Taek's dad anymore?  What do you think?

2 hours ago, sheza said:

I want to comment about SW's mom.  At the start of the show, I felt that it would be a possibility for her to end of with Taek's dad.  He is eligible and most importantly of good character.  However, I don't know why as the show progresses, I begin to think that she is now less interested in Taek's dad than he is with her.  It is almost like after she began working, she has a newfound independence that she doesn't need a man in the life right now.  It is true, that when Jin Joo ended up in hospital, she looked like she needed a solid rock of a figure in her household but I just have this feeling that as SW began to man up and just as SW began to accept Taek's dad, the irony is that mom doesn't seem to need Taek's dad anymore?  What do you think?

In my opinion, I think SW mom has same feeling as TK appa, but she is waiting "a confession" from TK appa. Remember when TK gives his blessings, and TK appa seems hesitated to tell SW mom, I saw a little bit facial expression (disappointment?) from SW omma. May be she's expecting something from TK appa. At that time, SW also already gives his blessing by saying "TK appa is a great person" So, it's just the matter of time I think.

Archived