[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello R88 friends. Anyone has a copy of the characters in cartoon form? I saw it a few pages back but not sure of the exact page.  Like little chibis? At first  I thought they were kakaotalk emoticons but I was mistaken. Thanks for your help!

15 minutes ago, sartikam said:

Now watching ep 7 (rewatch), secret santa each other main lead, if JH said his secret santa taeki, taeki Giving gift to ds,and ds giving the gift for JH, Their relationship seems like random.

Why random? I think it illustrates the love triangle well, especially right now. It was pointing out to how the whole thing would evolve over the episodes.

25 minutes ago, sartikam said:

Now watching ep 7 (rewatch), secret santa each other main lead, if JH said his secret santa taeki, taeki Giving gift to ds,and ds giving the gift for JH, Their relationship seems like random.

It is not random.  It also depicts the whole wallet scene.  JH left wallet with Taek, Taek gave it to DS and DS gave it to JH.  

Guest nchoerunnisa

Actually, at first, I shipped SW Omma and Papa Bear. However, after I saw SW Omma being insulted by The Devil (ex) Mother In Law, I don't feel like it anymore. I mean, WHAT?! SW Omma is going to hosts clubs? SW Omma is seeing other men? SW Omma is unlucky richard simmons? SW Omma can't raise the kids well? and She can raise the kids so much better? Aigooo... Micheoso nabwa...

I want to see SW Omma doing well on her own. I want her to prove that she can raise SW and JJ just fine on her own... to The Devil (ex) Mother In Law... to the world... and the most important, to herself. When the time comes... When SW and JJ become successful... I want her to get all the praise she could get. Of course, I doubt The Devil (ex) Mother In Law will recognize her accomplishment... because haters are gonna hate... but, who cares? The fact that she's proven to be wrong would be enough. Hahaha. The most important thing is SW Omma recognizes her own accomplishment... being proud of herself... and say "Good job... You've done so well Sun Yeong-ah" to herself.

So... I don't want to see SW Omma end up with Papa Bear... at least not until SW becomes successful.

To be honest I kinda suspect that SW Omma will reject Papa Bear if he confessed his feeling. It's just that... I don't know... The things are going way too smooth for them. I mean, Papa Bear and SW Omma haven't had any progression with their relationship yet. We don't even know yet how's SW Omma's feeling for Papa Bear. Nothing confirmed. But SW and TK have given their green light already for Papa Bear to be with SW Omma? So smooth. Way too smooth. I smell something fishy. Or am I being delulu because I don't want to see them end up together yet? :D

Anyway... I don't mind even if they got together like... now. Well, I shipped them in the first place anyway and I love Papa Bear so I want him to be happy. However... IMHO, things will be more awesome, touching, and inspiring if the writerniim let SW Omma raises the kids as a single parent...
-----------

BTW... No... I didn't believe it for a second when the actors said that they don't know whether they're gonna have a love line or not... or what kind of love line they're gonna have... whom their characters are gonna fall in love with...

I mean, I bet it will be really hard, not practical, wasting time, risky and frustrating for the Director to direct the actors if the actors don't even know that they're supposed to be seen like someone who falls or doesn't fall in love with certain character, right?

Especially at PGB's case. TK was introduced as a possible contender at Episode 6. But the subtle signs have already been seen since Episode 1. Did he act that way without knowing in the first place that TK likes DS? Or at GKP's case, he acted so well that we all could guess since episode 3 that he actually doesn't fall in love with DS and likes someone else instead. Was he doing so well without knowing SW's feeling?

If they didn't know... well... just imagine the Director is being roundabout when he's explaining things to the actors in order not to spoil the plot when all he needs to say is: "So... you fall in love with this girl..." LOL. Or how the actors got a headache because they're confused and frustrated since they're having a hard time to understand what's the Director really want. LOL.

4 hours ago, blademan said:

Guys...I think it's safe to say we'll be getting at least one kiss scene this week right? It is almost the end...

...then this week's episodes comes and goes and we get a kiss from...

SW omma and Papa Bear.

Badum-ching.

*goat sound*

#TeamNoExpectation

Guest ajengau
2 hours ago, rhymekokiri said:

do you know where to watch all behind the scene? heheh thank you

I watched some parts scatteredly on Youtube, but this morning I came to find a link to download the BTS episode. Hope it helps http://sh.st/nOM72

6 hours ago, gaejungpal said:

Does anyone plan to buy the Reply 1988 dvd? 

me me me me!

anyways, if you haven't backtracked-- can view more FAQs and details about the progress of the DVD here!
participate and answer the survey in order for your thoughts and interest of how the dvd should be packaged~

http://bit.ly/reply1988dvd

I've watch the special episode, the script reading, etc. 

And all I can say is that 

I do not ship SW-BR only in  the show, I ship them also to be together in real life, what a chemistry, its possible since they're friends :) 

thanks so much for all the BTS updates and everything even if there was no new episode! :) SOO looking forward to friday... it's literally the only thing getting me through the week since school starts tomorrow already for me :( The BTS made my SunBora shipper heart so so happy, they are extremely cute, especially when they were showing the first meeting and made it seem like a WGM thing LOL. I hope they date in real life, Dispatch give us another new years gift!! hahahah!

I think they are being really stingy with DS-TK and DS-JH BTS because they dont wanna reveal the husband even more than in AM1994 when it was pretty obvious already.. they want ppl to focus on elements other than the OTP but when they make it so obvious that theyre hiding it they make the viewers EVEN MORE curious about it sometimes hehehe but i am satisfied. This is the best Reply installment so far :):):):) 

happy monday guys!!!! cheer up.. we're almost done waiting.. and hopefully we'll get WE'LL FINALLY GET our hearts broken this week..
in order for us to reach a new arc in the romance part of the story hahaha!

so excited for the reply 1994 cameo!! who met with who???? who gets to be who they wanted to be??
will deoksun get into college.. or will just shoot to fame due to her exemplary dance moves HAHAHA

so much stuff to think about.. but i'm just sad that this will all end soon.
seeing the bts.. it's hard for them to part ways as much as we are sad to let go of this series.
it'll be harder to have the whole cast together in another project again, so some farewells might be forever... :(

(CUE: LAST CHRISTMAS BGM)

i had a fun 2015 ending because of this series.. and i started the year with reply 1988 too.. thanks really <3 you guys are the best!
i probably got sentimental because of bogum and his easily-triggered tears hahahaha

anyways! here are some BTS clips from Eyes on RYU!
we're releasing Junghwan focused clips first~ :P

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY START FOR 2016 <3 

Archived