[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

Hi guys! <3

Still so far.. from Friday..

but worry not! have some reply 1988 goodies from eyes on ryu for the mean time<3

(what.. was that hyeri.. smelling his.. breath?? /dead/)

Anyways, our downloads page is now open, filled with reply 1988 bts stuff and junyeolie goodies:D
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THE BGMs + OSTs FROM EPS 1 - 16, IT IS IN OUR MASTERLIST!
Please go to
http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/downloads 

We also shared @blue_angel_1004 and @castingbees 's updated Reply 1988 subtitles there! <3

Enjoy! ^^

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, EMM! said:

Hi guys! <3

Still so far.. from Friday..

but worry not! have some reply 1988 goodies from eyes on ryu for the mean time<3

(what.. was that hyeri.. smelling his.. breath?? /dead/)

Anyways, our downloads page is now open, filled with reply 1988 bts stuff and junyeolie goodies:D
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THE BGMs + OSTs FROM EPS 1 - 16, IT IS IN OUR MASTERLIST!
Please go to
http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/downloads 

We also shared @blue_angel_1004 and @castingbees 's updated Reply 1988 subtitles there! <3

Enjoy! ^^

Thanks to everyone for the hardwork!!! You people are so awesome <3

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/05/which-reply-1988-character-is-your-soulmate/

LET'S PLAY!!!

i got dong ryong as my soulmate! hahaha

Your soulmate is Dong Ryong! Like Dong Ryong, you're understanding and always willing to listen to your friends' concerns. You have a peculiar taste in rated R movies, but in the end, you never give up a chance to hang out with your friends

It's been a long time after i post a last comment on this thread ^^

Nice to meet everyone again i'm so excited and happy Before 2 weeks ago i'm really busy of my work and Now I'M back again LOLL

Today i wanna post a news about Lee Dong Hwi (DR) the fashionista boy of Ssang mun dong He has a girlfriend now LOOLLLL

"Lee dong hwi and (Model) Jong ho yeon to be confirm dating"

misc_1452047791_af_org.jpg

Source http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/reply-1988s-lee-dong-hwi-and-model-jung-ho-yeon-confirmed-to-be-dating

2 hours ago, snowy21 said:

Spoiler Pic of TK and DS filming, enter at your own risk.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=486427

Cannot imagine how they get a clear picture of them..

OMGGGGGGGGG

I found that YTN is actually Yonhap news so it might be the reporter who captured.

viewimage.php?id=3fb8c02afc8361fe36&no=2

It was like Ssangmun High School, no?

viewimage.php?id=3fb8c02afc8361fe36&no=2

I doubt it will be in time jump scene cause Deokseon still wore her iconic coat :crazy:

1 hour ago, dinhie said:

Hyeri updated her IG : 

Friday is probably the last chance we will see them in school uniforms (unless they include flashbacks after time jump). Gonna miss these attires. 

I'm guessing those clear photos by YTN is pre-approved by the production team to be released on news media. I would expect the team to allow non-spoilery (ie, no harm showing and leading people to imagine what they want to imagine :p) photos to be released but keep the surprise element hidden till it's ready to be revealed on air. 

Still, I'm lowering my expectation for Friday episode. I am not going to hope for much in the love triangle progress. I expect Jung Hwan to look sad (again). Sigh. Perhaps the bulk of the story will be on Sun Woo's mom and Taek's dad? If those two don't get together by Friday, i really doubt they will get together after a 5 year jump. Though I am really looking forward to Sat episode. Jung Hwan new hair style!! :w00t:

I thought being away on 2 weeks vacation would help to ease the 1 week break but oh no, i have to spend my holidays planning how to use my limited data plan to save videos for last 2 episodes and last week bts. And Sun Woo is asking Bora how people date without phone last time? I'm wanna ask how do they survive with only phone on landline last time! Oh wait, I survived as a kid...

Hello hello! New to this thread~~~ Not a fan of the Reply series because I didn't watch 1997 & 1994. Idk why it just didn't attract me to start on it but i'm gonna do so after this ends. anddddd OMG decided to watch 1988 because of the hype that it's getting and I'M REGRETTING SO MUCH that I did not start this earlier?!?!?? WHY OH WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE TO THE PARTY :( I missed out on so much fun in this thread ughhhh hahaha. Even though the actors are not so well known (I only know PBG and Hyeri), I was really surprised at their acting!!! Like they are seriously so good :D:D

I'm like at episode 9 now only soooo yeah TONS of catching up to do..... Just going to insert some JungHwan gifs here because he is my fave huehue

tumblr_o0146kgdna1sb2hmuo2_500.giftumblr_nzkde6DnnV1sb2hmuo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, ricenamja said:

Hello hello! New to this thread~~~ Not a fan of the Reply series because I didn't watch 1997 & 1994. Idk why it just didn't attract me to start on it but i'm gonna do so after this ends. anddddd OMG decided to watch 1988 because of the hype that it's getting and I'M REGRETTING SO MUCH that I did not start this earlier?!?!?? WHY OH WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE TO THE PARTY :( I missed out on so much fun in this thread ughhhh hahaha. Even though the actors are not so well known (I only know PBG and Hyeri), I was really surprised at their acting!!! Like they are seriously so good :D:D

I'm like at episode 9 now only soooo yeah TONS of catching up to do..... Just going to insert some JungHwan gifs here because he is my fave huehue

tumblr_o0146kgdna1sb2hmuo2_500.giftumblr_nzkde6DnnV1sb2hmuo1_500.gif

@ricenamjaPlease credit the owner if you used someone else gifstumblr_nzgl8vOQPh1sb2hmuo1_500.gif

'Reply 1988' team to go on a vacation in Phuket

b11.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Reply' team to go on a 4 night 5 day vacation after the Jan 17th finale

1. [+2,757, -65] I've never seen a drama like this before. None of the characters is lacking and the casting is solid. It's daebak for a cable drama to be exceeding 15% in ratings. A vacation is well-deserved

2. [+1,663, -32] Daebakㅋㅋㅋ But it's ending already? Time flies.. Hoping the last 4 episodes will be good!!

3. [+1,175, -37] A Phuket getaway is well-deserved. Reply's a must-see

4. [+1,092, -29] I wish everyone could go!! They all worked hard^^

5. [+633, -36] I've been to Phuket tooㅎㅎ Have fun~ I'm enjoying R88 so much!! I wish it never ends ㅜㅠ

6. [+111, -2] PD-nim, you are admirable. From the casting, the music to the background research, everything is perfect

7. [+96, 3] Wishing that the next 'Reply' to have 50 episodes and aired daily

8. [+72 -2] Is Deoksun going?ㅠㅠ I heard she's extremely busy lately. Please let her take a vacation too

9. [+88, -12] I guess there is no better profession than being a celebrity. They get admiration from people, earn money from endorsements, have fun in variety shows while still earning something, go on vacations and work with pretty and handsome peopleㅋ It's the best career in the world

Cr. kkuljaem

4 minutes ago, natkat said:

'Reply 1988' team to go on a vacation in Phuket

9. [+88, -12] I guess there is no better profession than being a celebrity. They get admiration from people, earn money from endorsements, have fun in variety shows while still earning something, go on vacations and work with pretty and handsome peopleㅋ It's the best career in the world

Cr. kkuljaem

I would agree with this comment minus the sleep. They don't get much sleep, work long hours all the time, etc. PLus, once they make it big, they cannot go out like that. And let's not start with teh crazy fans... ha ha! For every job, there is a hard price to pay and it is pretty high for actors IMO.

Speaking of jobs, I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone will do in 1994.

I was sold on the whole JH being a doctor but now we have rumors that he is a pilot... Somehow, I really wanted him to be a doctor, I don't know why.

What do you guys think?

Taek = badduk player

Bora = lawyer, judge

DS = stewardess, actress

JH = pilot, doctor

SW = doctor, engineer, pilot

JB = ?? Entrepreneur? Househusband ? ;)@MrsSoJiSub - what would you like your JB to do?

DR = TV personnality, comedian. I also think he could be an actor.

Archived