[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@wizengamot  hiii...I interpreted the scene in a different way...but I guess either way goes yes?

What I did observe is that when it comes to Taek, sometimes DS is strangely indirect and shy... like when he was her Secret Santa and she was dying for him to get her the gloves, except when he came out for her, he had to basically count to 3 for her to tell him what she really wanted.... compared to when she was so excited at first that he was getting it for her? And her reaction in the morning when she thought he already bought it before the stores opened... Was this girl really that excited about a pair of gloves? :)

So this time around when he asked her for a movie, she was also all, 'I have no time, and you should take a day off after your competition to rest...' but I think she was looking forward to it...

I also noticed that in the past, the guys had to always tell her what competitions Taek was participating in - she never bothered with the details or even remembered the names... this time around she seemed interested in what the details are and even remembered Sunwoo telling her ( in ep 15) that he would win the ING cup after this final match too... 

Just my two cents... :lol:

Guest wizengamot
50 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

@wizengamot  hiii...I interpreted the scene in a different way...but I guess either way goes yes?

What I did observe is that when it comes to Taek, sometimes DS is strangely indirect and shy... like when he was her Secret Santa and she was dying for him to get her the gloves, except when he came out for her, he had to basically count to 3 for her to tell him what she really wanted.... compared to when she was so excited at first that he was getting it for her? And her reaction in the morning when she thought he already bought it before the stores opened... Was this girl really that excited about a pair of gloves? :)

So this time around when he asked her for a movie, she was also all, 'I have no time, and you should take a day off after your competition to rest...' but I think she was looking forward to it...

I also noticed that in the past, the guys had to always tell her what competitions Taek was participating in - she never bothered with the details or even remembered the names... this time around she seemed interested in what the details are and even remembered Sunwoo telling her ( in ep 15) that he would win the ING cup after this final match too... 

Just my two cents... :lol:

actually, she was not shy, the reason she was hesitant asking for the gloves after is because No Eul came and warned her not to make a big fuss about her secret santa because it was probably TK but he forgot. NL also told DS not to bother TK because he just come home from his Busan game and he lost. 

Seeing all of your comments couldn't help sharing my opinion as well .. which i think it might be a new one 

Before starting i just want to  tell you first that park bo gum and the guy who plays (SW) can't remember his name kyung pyu or sth .. anyway both of them were one of the strongest reasons i was anticipating this drama .. since I've already seen both of them before .. and although I've never had a broken heart in any of reply series befor .. i rooted for yoonjae in 97  and trash in 94  and i don't think I'll be broken hearted this time either .. cuz I'm like 99% the husband is gonna be junhwan .. and if by anyhow it didn't end up that way .. i don't even know what I'll feel like i just can't even imagine it .. and I'm sorry but i don't understand why would anyone root for someone else other then junhwan .. I'm not trying to say anything bad about taek in here .. cuz you guys have no idea how much i like that puppy .. it's just that I'm the type that would just follow the script .. if it was that park  bo gum is the one who played junghwan and ryu jun yeol was taek i would've like junghwan cuz that's how the story is going .. I'm more amazed by the character that that the actor plays .. and that's why when i compare junghwan and taek i just can't even imagine taek as the husband .. but then .. it might depend on ideal type for each one of us .. maybe some of you just like guys who are as cute as taek .. i just hope the write is like me .. likes guys who acts strong but have the softest heart inside .. i just can't think of any ending but junghwan being the husband :) 

1 hour ago, luffypyon said:

Here the raw episode of Reply 1988 Behind The Scene tonight

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x3jsclr

Thank you for the link! 

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right lol - I've been silently reading all the posts and discussions here :P

I decided to post because I cannot handle how cute go kyung pyo and ryu hyeyoung were when they knew that they were going to film with each other ;u;

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2016_01_02_at_9_10_25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_01_02_at_9_10_34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_01_02_at_9_11_10_PM.png

Ryu Junyeol's laugh is so cute too ;u;

Screen_Shot_2016_01_02_at_9_11_44_PM.png

how do i add pictures OTL - I DID IT lol

22 minutes ago, kvunqsoo said:

i don't know if it's just me but when i click on these links, it just returns to this page (367) :((

---

how often do they release BTS?  do these have subs also or just raw??

kind of bummer but it's not until today that i found out about these BTS. oh well, better late than never. hehe

38 minutes ago, suzy_me said:

i don't know if it's just me but when i click on these links, it just returns to this page (367) :((

---

how often do they release BTS?  do these have subs also or just raw??

kind of bummer but it's not until today that i found out about these BTS. oh well, better late than never. hehe

I don't know how to add pics lol - never mind, the pics work now ^^

They release the BTS once in a while in youtube and there's this special BTS just released today

Watching behind the scenes... the fact that Bora (RHY) and Sunwoo (GKP) know they'd be lovers after casting mean that all the interviews and the press are use to distract fans :)))) They all know who will end up with who, they just say something else. Like even Bora said she thinks she may end up with JungBong, but that's definitely to throw audience off because episode 6 the twist is that Sunwoo confess to Bora and not DS. 

So that's why.... don't trust the press from this time until the finals now, guys :)))

The BTS is worth watching. 

Scenes where they all first met up. Individually with the PD and then with their 'family' 

The sad scenes where Hyeri (DS) had to cry, e.g. at her grandmother's funeral and when she was upset about the birthday cake and I felt like crying too.

Funny scenes with the audition by DR and JH's omma. Also the BTS of JB and MO and the secret garden parody.

And I agree, the cutest part was when GJP (SW) found out who was his love interest! Haha...

It was nice to see the friendship growing among all the actors. Hopefully this episode will get subbed as well as there were a lot of talking and captions on screen. 

PS Jin Joo is such a cutie...ahh...she is the mascot of the neighbourhood!

Woohoo! Finished watching today's BTS. Some highlights:

1. Ryu Hye Young... caught in a lie! She had said that she was not aware of a loveline for her, and was secretly hoping for one with her and JB. In the BTS, you see the director explaining to Go Kyung Pyo his love for a girl three years older, blah, blah. And he keeps emphasizing how "real chemistry" is important. Then walks in RHY. Go Kyung Pyo looks shocked and flustered, realizing he has to have a loveline with his college friend.

They knew from the beginning that there will be a loveline between the two, just as we had guessed. They were just keeping mum about it to the media so that it won't be a spoiler. (Just as Trash and NJ knew in AM1994 because they had a secret meeting with the director at the start of the series. I never believe this production when they say they don't have a husband decided yet. PUH~~LEASE!!! I wish they would stop lying through their teeth!)

2. RJY gets jealous when Ra Miran takes care of Taek more than him. At one point, she suggests to RJY to take off his coat and give it to PBG because he's cold. RJY replies, "I'm cold too!" And then he adds, "I'm your son, not Taek!" LOL

3. Ra Miran ships DS with DR. Kim Sung Kyun ships DS with JB. Ra Miran suspects, "I think DS will be left to herself, and JH and Taek will get together in the end." (I'm down with this ship!)

4. The actor Park Bo Gum cries so much, even in scenes where he is not supposed to cry. So when he didn't cry during rehearsal, everyone looks surprised asking him, "Wow, you didn't cry today." And then Park Bo Gum replies, "I tried so hard to hold it in." Awww~~

All in all, totally satisfied with the BTS. Also happy that there were so many scenes where my love, Shin PD, was in the frame! Where he was demonstrating to DS how to do the rope-pulling dance? PRICELESS!

Just finished watching the BTS and all I can say is Seol is SO CUTE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE lol. I just wanna pinch her cheeks and hug her it's unbearable >_<

Also....

....How awkward Gyeong-Pyo was when he knew that Hye-Yong was his love-line. Kya...

....How Mi-Ran is sooo charismatic. Like damn!

....How very polite Bo-Geom is; he almost hit his head on the table bowing lol

....How Joon-Yeol and Hye-Ri have chemistry, like they look so good together!!!

....How DR stuck out his tongue to the others saying that he's most happy when he's filming with TK haha

....How ...sensitive Bo-Geom is... crying at the scriptreading  and together with Joon-Yeol when they shouldn't be crying in that scene at all ㅠㅠ ( Kinda remminds me of myself lol I'm a HSP so I cry very easily too....)

....How cute Hye-Ri sounds when she cries >_< like a puppy

....I now know what's up with Bo-Geom's smile. It's contagious!!

17 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Woohoo! Finished watching today's BTS. Some highlights:

1. Ryu Hye Young... caught in a lie! She had said that she was not aware of a loveline for her, and was secretly hoping for one with her and JB. In the BTS, you see the director explaining to Go Kyung Pyo his love for a girl three years older, blah, blah. And he keeps emphasizing how "real chemistry" is important. Then walks in RHY. Go Kyung Pyo looks shocked and flustered, realizing he has to have a loveline with his college friend.

They knew from the beginning that there will be a loveline between the two, just as we had guessed. They were just keeping mum about it to the media so that it won't be a spoiler. (Just as Trash and NJ knew in AM1994 because they had a secret meeting with the director at the start of the series. I never believe this production when they say they don't have a husband decided yet. PUH~~LEASE!!! I wish they would stop lying through their teeth!)

2. RJY gets jealous when Ra Miran takes care of Taek more than him. At one point, she suggests to RJY to take off his coat and give it to PBG because he's cold. RJY replies, "I'm cold too!" And then he adds, "I'm your son, not Taek!" LOL

3. Ra Miran ships DS with DR. Kim Sung Kyun ships DS with JB. Ra Miran suspects, "I think DS will be left to herself, and JH and Taek will get together in the end." (I'm down with this ship!)

4. The actor Park Bo Gum cries so much, even in scenes where he is not supposed to cry. So when he didn't cry during rehearsal, everyone looks surprised asking him, "Wow, you didn't cry today." And then Park Bo Gum replies, "I tried so hard to hold it in." Awww~~

All in all, totally satisfied with the BTS. Also happy that there were so many scenes where my love, Shin PD, were in the frame! Where he was demonstrating to DS how to do the rope-pulling dance? PRICELESS!

Where did you watched it? Please give me some link...

After all, no matter what we are one big family in this thread although we have some disagreement with one another having fiery topic of husband hunt because the end game eventually will be JH-TK !!! haha !! I really love this bts , it is really precious to all of us! 

I notice the crying scene.. you won't be able to stop immediately after filming those scenes.. and need time to cool down before you can get back to your original self.

The support that they give to one another really touches me a lot. It is no wonder Go-Ara cried bitterly when reply 1994 drama ended. I guess all the cast and staff will give a hug to one another and cry together happily when everything wraps up! 

I didn't know Bo gum is a sensitive boy in a way he teared easily, he is really innocent like an angel. 

I must really give them each and everyone a thumbs up!! xoxo :) 

Archived