[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​oh no.. is it really going that far? Taekwang being the bad guy.. I do think Taekwang father is involved but I don't think Taekwang is..  Maybe he went to the mental hospital because he knew something about Soo In's death but his father try to hide it, because he said that everyone think he's crazy so no one believe what he said.. I just don't think he do something really bad to Soo In.. but if its really true, it's going to be daebak.. I can't believe i'm saying this but I want to be monday already hehehe..

​I hope you are right... But if this theory true, it will be an unexpected hidden shocking twist which really hard to be accepted.

We know that Tae Kwang is such a crazy character and I don't think he will harm people, especially girl. So let just assume that this theory is definitely wrong.

Since this drama started, I really can't wait for Monday. And the good thing is, no more Monday Blues. LOL

Or maybe the principal selfishly decided to cover up Soo In's case like the situation has never happened before so that there would be no leaked news of it harming his school. The teacher probably didn't pay enough attention to Soo In or did his job right.

I'm thinking Eun Byul and that ponytail girl (the one Eun Bi talked with) had more to do with Soo In's case, if the writer has already finished revealing all the people who were involved; although, I sort of doubt it. However, so far it seems like Eun byul has received the most trauma and setbacks of Soo In's death case - text messages, being followed, and repented the most through her notes and in front of that ponytail girl. I feel like Eun byul's mom also know something because she seems to protect Eun Bi around Soo In's mom. Maybe just maybe Eun Byul didn't physically harm Soo In, but accidentally did it verbally.

​I hope you are right... But if this theory true, it will be an unexpected hidden shocking twist which really hard to be accepted.

We know that Tae Kwang is such a crazy character and I don't think he will harm people, especially girl. So let just assume that this theory is definitely wrong.

Since this drama started, I really can't wait for Monday. And the good thing is, no more Monday Blues. LOL

​I re-watched from the beginning again and seek if i miss something.. but maybe you're right, because in ep 5, when Teacher Kim and Taekwang's dad talk about Taekwang's transfer,

Teacher Kim         : Must you..send him away?

Taekwang's father : Taekwang is causing trouble to make me look at him. It's better for his sake that i'm not around him

Teacher Kim        : You're justifying your action like this again. Just like one year ago.

Taekwang's father : Joon Suk, just listen to me

Teacher Kim        : I'll be keeping this safe. if Taekwang causes any incidents one more time, I will not report it to you, Teacher. But I'll take care of it with my own hands.

So the speculation might be right, Taekwang is involved with Soo In's death.. but why he's not getting any weird text or call? 

huuu I can't wait for next episode..just give us more clue writer-nim

​Do you remember in episode 2 where Eun Bi first came to Sekang High School as Eun Byul because she lost her memory? And when Min Joon told Eun Bi that Teacher Kim want to see her and Min Joon showed her the way because she can't remember where is the office.

And then they showed the scene when the principal approached Teacher Kim as soon as Eun Bi and Min Joon left. Here are the dialogue:

Principal: You know I'm keeping a close watch on that student, right?

Teacher Kim: Yes, yes

Principal: Gong Tae Kwang started attending school again?

Teacher Kim: Yes, yes

Principal: You should control Class 3 better so they don't cause any more troubles. Or at least seal the students' lips so others don't find out. Let's at least be good with one of them. You know what I mean, right?

Teacher Kim: Yes. I'll pay closer attention so there aren't any more problems.

Seems like the principal is hiding something too, and he must be knew something about Soo In.

Tae Kwang's father obviously is hiding something about this case, but might be not the one who responsible with Soo In's death. What I'm really afraid if writer-nim decide for major twist and make Tae Kwang as the person who responsible for Soo In's death. Because we knew that Tae Kwang been in and out from mental hospital and maybe he really have problem with his mental. And that's why Eun Byul never reply Tae Kwang's greeting and even said that talking to Tae Kwang is wasting her time. And everybody try to hide this case to protect Tae Kwang because he is the son of Director of Sekang High School.

This is just my negative thinking and I really really hope that this stupid thoughts won't become reality in this drama. Never ever. I will take first flight to Seoul and kill writer-nim if she/he make it happen. Don't you dare writer-nim. Please explain everything perfectly, but we can accept a little bit of makjang because after all this is KDrama.

And again, this is just my stupid thoughts that I hope won't ever happen. I'm sorry if this post bothering everyone in this thread. Peace!

i dont go to far to think that TK is bad guy. But maybe TK has DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), since DID is pretty popular these days with male leads.

i dont go to far to think that TK is bad guy. But maybe TK has DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), since DID is pretty popular these days with male leads.

​I don't think he has DID, if he has then he supposed to show it right? how come he can hide all the personality or hasn't got any 'episode' when he sad or angry? just my 2 cents

​I re-watched from the beginning again and seek if i miss something.. but maybe you're right, because in ep 5, when Teacher Kim and Taekwang's dad talk about Taekwang's transfer,

Taekwang's father : Taekwang is causing trouble to make me look at him. It's better for his sake that i'm not around him

Teacher Kim        : You're justifying your action like this again. Just like one year ago.

Teacher Kim        : I'll be keeping this safe. if Taekwang causes any incidents one more time, I will not report it to you, Teacher. But I'll take care of it with my own hands.

So the speculation might be right, Taekwang is involved with Soo In's death.. but why he's not getting any weird text or call? 

​You're right. Maybe GTK's father thinks, his son is involved and he tried to cover up for his son as he always thinks so poorly of TK.

Guest shiuanchou

​I thought about TK's father or TK might be involved with Soo In's death; TK's father didn't care much but as soon as he knew that Eun Byul was there as witness of Soo In's death, he decided to force Eun Buyl transfer immediately.  TK in the hospital for mental issue was probably not random.  TK could be violent, specially before he befriended with Eun Bi.

The text is most likely sent from Soo In's mother or sister, they don't seem to know the truth, since everyone in school was trying to cover it.  They knew there were conflict between Eun Byul and Soo In, they thought Soon In was bullied in school, and Eun Byul was there when Soo In died, Eun Byul was an easy and first target for them to get revenge on.    

Honestly, I don't think it's gonna go that route. Even though I am a YiAnxEunbi shipper, I have to acknowledge the moments between TK and Eunbi are genuine on TK's part :) and the way TK so thoughtful and nervous around Eunbi, I dont think the kid has any role in Soo In mystery or being the bad guy at all. 

The chariman is probably someone who care about the school reputation and not actually the students' well being (well, like every other school drama). When he mentions TK as a trouble kid, I can imagine TK tries to provoke fights and cause trouble in order to get his dad's attention. And what his dad did? He decide to send TK into mental institution in order for him to stay put, TK was upset about this decision. 

Eunbi once touched TK heart by saying something like this, "You try everything, like me, trying everything and hold it in because I didn't want eveyone to dislike me." which he become defensive and says, ""Don't say this to anyone!"
I think this was a correctect statement for TK, he's a lonely kid wanting to be noticed and to be loved. That's all.

So far the people who received random txt from Soo In are EunByul, Kim teacher, and that pony tail girl. 

what really puzzling me is that ...how even after an integral part of Eun Byul's life Han Yi An had no idea about all the "Soo In mystery"...So it would be interesting to see how Taekwang can be part of the Soo In mystery without Han Yi An knowing anything about it ..as it's seen how protective/caring/supportive he has been about Eun Byul..

what really puzzling me is that ...how even after an integral part of Eun Byul's life Han Yi An had no idea about all the "Soo In mystery"...So it would be interesting to see how Taekwang can be part of the Soo In mystery without Han Yi An knowing anything about it ..as it's seen how protective/caring/supportive he has been about Eun Byul..

​Exactly why I said YiAn keeps claiming he's the one who know EunByul best but in fact he doesn't know anything about her problems at all: about the twin, Soo In's mystery.. I think YiAn likes EunByul when they are both kids than right now (the good memories that they shared). EunByul refuses to share with YiAn a lot of things, that's why she told him, "I'm not the little girl I was, and we grown up so much a lot of things have changed."

And the fact that YiAN cannot tell the difference between EunByul and Eunbi after like 8 episodes. I think there is some blind beliefs about each other regarding YiAn/EunByul pair. 
This is why even when EunByul is back, I don't see them getting together :P 

​Exactly why I said YiAn keeps claiming he's the one who know EunByul best but in fact he doesn't know anything about her problems at all: about the twin, Soo In's mystery.. I think YiAn likes EunByul when they are both kids than right now (the good memories that they shared). EunByul refuses to share with YiAn a lot of things, that's why she told him, "I'm not the little girl I was, and we grown up so much a lot of things have changed."

​haha you just took it off to some completely different track! :P If you see it from that point of view...then a lot of other people who are part of Eun Byul's circle ..[her friends] also don't know or rather mention anything about it...And it must have been traumatizing for her for which she took such a drastic step of disappearing.Sometimes we hide things from people we loved the most...so I think it's logical for her to hide this part of her life from Han Yi An..when it has been this big...maybe it has some risk factor involved with it too....

And the fact that YiAN cannot tell the difference between EunByul and Eunbi after like 8 episodes. I think there is some blind beliefs about each other regarding YiAn/EunByul pair. 
This is why even when EunByul is back, I don't see them getting together :P 

​The incident happened about one year back right? So can it take away memoirs of 8 years? To me 8 year is big deal lol...some says if you are friends with someone for 7 years it lasts forever..lol...but that's just some phrase..so I wont delve into that...

But what I wanted to say is I agree with you about 'the Taekwang not knowing anything about the Soo In mystery part' lol..He does look innocent and there is quite a transparent vibe around him...if he was also somewhat traumatized it would show on his face...just like the way it shows on Eun Byul's face...she looks stressed and nervous almost all the time..

I brought Han Yi An in the issue because if Taekwang was part of the scenario Han Yi An would obviously notice...as we see in the recent episodes how Han Yi An is spending time with Eun Byul almost all the time after school hours.So if Taekwang was involved in this incident..it would not be unnoticed from Han Yi An who is such a bigpart of Eun Byul's life.For her to bear the weight of the whole incident alone could be plausible..cause it wouldn't take her much for just acting rough or being indifferent to Han Yi An on her own.

@Blue_Shirt

thank you for sharing those beautiful videos with us..i loved them both you're so talented..i have been one of your fans on YouTube since a while ..i really REALLY like your videos ..the first video i saw was for the healer cast/ on the top of the world and since then i have been following you ..please don't stop making those videos..it gives me life *Hugs*

​I've just copied pasted your beautiful message on a word document so I can read it whenever I'm sad or when I have doubts about editing :). Thank you so much @Shajoona, I mean it ♥♥♥♥♥♥ *hugs*

​Oh my! you're here~ haha I love your video of Eun Bi and Taekwang. Its simple but pretty~ wew-onion-head-emoticon.gif

​Thank you very much :))

I can't believe there are still 6 episodes left. It seems both long and very short. I can't wait to see what kind of ending the writer will choose *_*

Seeing these few eps on how TK is, I don't think he is involved in Soo In's case. I just think that he's a trouble kid who lacks affection and attention.

I think the principal is the type to push away/avoid problems.

Sometimes there are dark secrets that you can't just share with anyone, which I think is Eun Byul's case with Han Yi Ahn. I think she either doesn't want him to see the bad side of her OR him worrying about her. Plus, Han Yi Ahn was hardly ever at school and Eun Byul seems like the type to hide her emotions well by putting on her I-don't-care-and-don't-mess-with-me behavior. Seems like the students in the class also doesn't really know what happened one year ago or was Soo In an outcast like Lee Eun Bi?... 

Well, it seems like all the four people who are personally linked to Soo In's death had a bit of something to do with her, maybe their ignorance, but I don't think they mean to kill her. Maybe they regret that they could have done something for Soo In, but then they didn't.

*Oh boy, this must be late but...In episode 9, where Yi Ahn and Eun Bi were in different buses at Tongyeong looking at each other - I actually saw that scene in a different light. I was watching it on Viki so I didn't see it clearly, but with the HD 720p I noticed that Eun Bi saw Yi Ahn's teardrop thus her mouth opened. I demand to know what that scene meant.

hmmm... didnt that girl who met with eunbyul said they both hate sooin right

so maybe eunbyul sooin case is similar to eunbi soyoung... sooin bullied someone and eunbyul annoyed by this interfered like when eunbi interfere soyoung but since unlike eunbi... eunbyul is popular girl and have more pull at school... sooin become outcast...

Remember in the list of people present the night Soo In died there is no mention of Taekwangs' name and the director did not seem to be aware of Eunbyul being there before (please correct me if I am wrong, I can't read or understand Korean so that is based on something I saw in this forum)

Ki Tae seemed to have a problem with him coming to school so I thought Taekwang was involved in a situation with Ki Tae.

I wondered why noone else in class seems to never mention Soo In. Even if it's someone ignored in the class they would talk about it after she died, right? That happened in Eunbi's case.

Archived