[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

In my opinion, TK and Eunbyul would make a cute couple hahaha. They're both hotheads, imagine the bickering :lol:. Or  he should end up with that girl in episode 10 who thought TK had a crush on her. She's one of Eunbi's friends. Her name is Lee Shi Jin. Guys I'm sorry, I know the drama is about school and bullying but I can't help it, I love to ship cute couples :sweatingbullets:. Also what happened to that girl who accused Eunbi of stealing her's mom necklace? did she officially leave the drama in episode 3? she was so cute

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tae_Sasha

Plot Twist: The twins are actually......

........triplets. Dun, dun, dun!

​Deabak Case :P Lol In this rate we all gonna kill writer through our opinions  and imaginations hehehe 

Look! Look! Is that Eun Byul ??????????
and who is the other one Eun Bi (double? its Eun Bi's blouse in episode 1)
are they going to show us some memories of Eun Byul  for episode 10 
but it looks like the blouse of Eun Bi when she was with Yi ahn in episode 6
haha I could be wrong :P
cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

This was filmed before the drama started airing. I remember seeing it at the beginning of this forum. A lot of Eunbyul's scene in the beginning was filmed at the beginning ...

​Instead of a double what came onto my mind first when I saw this pic is the ponytail girl who knew something about Soo In. So it seems like there's another flashback which involves Eun Byul and that ponytail girl.

Text Preview for Ep 11

은비는 이안의 재활을 도와주려 하지만 마음을 열지 않는 이안에게 속이 상하고
태광은 강제전학 위기에 몰린 은비를 도와주려고 애쓰는데...

So basically, Eunbi is trying to help YiAn with his rehab for his arm/shoulder, but YiAn is still having a hard time accepting things and opening his heart up to her. (not in a romantic sense I think, more just putting his walls down) Meanwhile Taekwang is trying to stop Eunbi's force transfer. 

Guest Tae_Sasha

Text Preview for Ep 11

So basically, Eunbi is trying to help YiAn with his rehab for his arm/shoulder, but YiAn is still having a hard time accepting things and opening his heart up to her. (not in a romantic sense I think, more just putting his walls down) Meanwhile Taekwang is trying to stop Eunbi's force transfer. 

​Yeh.. Thnx for the preview  :w00t: . So still Tae Kwang's Father is trying to force her to transfer :angry: what a devilish father :crazy:

Guest Floriskiya

I've been predominantly lurking, but I finally had time to catch up to the new episodes. Although my opinion probably won't be very popular, I feel like the romance in the latest episodes have actually decreased my enjoyment of the show.

I had a hard time getting through the hospital scene in Episode 10 due to the general love triangle dynamic going on. TK is pretty adorable in how much he supports EBi, but realistically speaking his actions started to bother me. EBi was obviously there to seek out YA, so TK's presence in the scene felt very unwarranted. If he was at the hospital because of EBi then I feel like he should've had enough respect for her to let her have that confrontation with YA. If he was really there to help YA, then certainly he could've waited until EBi left. TK's actions/involvement in many scenes in the show can probably be explained as typical of teenage boys jealous over their crushes, but realistically, I can't help but feel that they're pretty intrusive onto the relationship dynamic of others.

Shipping wars and puppy love probably keep the ratings high and viewers engaged, but I somewhat wish they'd tone it down a bit. Then again, watching K-Dramas with any consideration of reality probably isn't the best idea to begin with. I'm really looking forward to how the Eun Byul and Soo In mystery pan out though!

Guest ruby014

KSH instagram update 

Translation: 

請多多支持下禮拜的'你是誰'~我會努力拍攝的!!!

please support 'who are you' next week~ I will do my best shooting!!!

CR: @yabitranslates

ohhh 2 of the cast of WAYS2015 will be joining a movie Pure Love :P

David Lee and Kim So Hyun yay!!! 

I've been predominantly lurking, but I finally had time to catch up to the new episodes. Although my opinion probably won't be very popular, I feel like the romance in the latest episodes have actually decreased my enjoyment of the show.

I had a hard time getting through the hospital scene in Episode 10 due to the general love triangle dynamic going on. TK is pretty adorable in how much he supports EBi, but realistically speaking his actions started to bother me. EBi was obviously there to seek out YA, so TK's presence in the scene felt very unwarranted. If he was at the hospital because of EBi then I feel like he should've had enough respect for her to let her have that confrontation with YA. If he was really there to help YA, then certainly he could've waited until EBi left. TK's actions/involvement in many scenes in the show can probably be explained as typical of teenage boys jealous over their crushes, but realistically, I can't help but feel that they're pretty intrusive onto the relationship dynamic of others.

Shipping wars and puppy love probably keep the ratings high and viewers engaged, but I somewhat wish they'd tone it down a bit. Then again, watching K-Dramas with any consideration of reality probably isn't the best idea to begin with. I'm really looking forward to how the Eun Byul and Soo In mystery pan out though!

​TK is beyond adorable. His affection and just acceptance of Eunbi is so heartwarming I love watching their scenes! Especially when he took her up to that roof top. I see everyone debating about TK's actions at the hospital so here's my two cents. TK went 50% out of concern for Eunbi, and 50% out of jealousy. I've noticed some people point out how he's unfairly being jealous, guys if he had a choice he wouldn't be jealous, its not really something you can control XD. Plus let's all remember that YA is a jealous teen to. Worried or not about Eunbi/Eunbyul, he went for TK neck OAO! which was understandable in the state of mind that he was in but I'm saying just keep that in mind as well. I think what mattered the most is that he backed away. Sure, Eunbi told him not to wait for her when he asked. But I do believe that he waited out of concern and not jealousy that time. If it was jealousy he would have been lurking and eavesdropping, instead he was walking around and came back latter to find Eunbi crying. He gave her space. But he didn't leave fully, he just let her have her time. Just like at the end of ep 10, he quietly made sure Eunbi got home safe after the whole thing at the park with YA. 

Now I'm super curious about Soo In o.o! There really hasn't been much revealed to us yet ;A;, and we have 6 episodes left so I'm really curious how this all is going to fit in. Eunbi's force transfer, Eunbyul being alive and how she's going to come back, TK and his dads problems, SY and her evil parents @-@…so muuuuch. I'm looking forward to all the explanations! 

Text Preview for Ep 11

Yesss i knew it ..i knew that he will never accept that..i'm sure that Taekwang respects and has accepted EunBi's Decision of transferring into another school after getting rid of SY even though he didn't want her to leave but he is trying to accept that because he knows that this is her Decision and that she is suffering in this school trying so hard to be EunByul..But in this case..Eunbi is being forced to transfer because of SY..and since this is totally not fair and against EunBi's will i think that's why Taekwang will step in and try to stop his father..i don't know if the truth of Taekwang being the principal's son will be revealed in the school..oh my gosh i imagine Kwon GiTae apologizing to Taekwang because he talked badly that time about his parents..this gonna be so beautiful..
also ...i wonder if Taekwang will ever Dye his hair into a different color at the end of the drama..you know ..when characters like him decided to take a BIG change they Dye their hair..but tbh i like his Blonde hair SO MUCH..so i just want him to be like that until the end..

i really hope that YA won't give up on swimming you guys..i mean ..NJH said that YA won't be able to swim..but maybe he meant right at the moment ..but there might be a chance that he will be able to do that after a while..

No Eunbyul in the text preview..i hope that we can see her in the video preview..

EDIT :

Gong Taekwang is definitely NOT involved in Soo In's case..I believe that he has nothing to do with that..i think that when Soo In killed herself teacher kim tried to convince the principal to look for the reasons behind this and see if there were any kids who used to bully Soo In and lead her to kill herself and he was like noo..because he only cares about his reputation..and the school reputation..so he decided to let it go..why did he put Taekwang in mental hospital ?!! because he doesn't care about him ..IF your speculation is true and he did all of this to protect Taekwang he just should have treated him better ..but no ..i think that his father is simply a bad father just like MJ mother ..:crazy:

Guest Floriskiya

​TK is beyond adorable. His affection and just acceptance of Eunbi is so heartwarming I love watching their scenes! Especially when he took her up to that roof top. I see everyone debating about TK's actions at the hospital so here's my two cents. TK went 50% out of concern for Eunbi, and 50% out of jealousy. I've noticed some people point out how he's unfairly being jealous, guys if he had a choice he wouldn't be jealous, its not really something you can control XD. Plus let's all remember that YA is a jealous teen to. Worried or not about Eunbi/Eunbyul, he went for TK neck OAO! which was understandable in the state of mind that he was in but I'm saying just keep that in mind as well. I think what mattered the most is that he backed away. Sure, Eunbi told him not to wait for her when he asked. But I do believe that he waited out of concern and not jealousy that time. If it was jealousy he would have been lurking and eavesdropping, instead he was walking around and came back latter to find Eunbi crying. He gave her space. But he didn't leave fully, he just let her have her time. Just like at the end of ep 10, he quietly made sure Eunbi got home safe after the whole thing at the park with YA. 

Now I'm super curious about Soo In o.o! There really hasn't been much revealed to us yet ;A;, and we have 6 episodes left so I'm really curious how this all is going to fit in. Eunbi's force transfer, Eunbyul being alive and how she's going to come back, TK and his dads problems, SY and her evil parents @-@…so muuuuch. I'm looking forward to all the explanations! 

I think there's a certain amount of suspension of disbelief required to really enjoy the show, and that goes for both guys. Wrist grabbing, controlling attitudes, clinginess etc. aren't really acceptable behaviors, but the viewer usually learns to just go along with it. I guess for me, a guy following the girl to hospital and interrupting her attempts to make amends with someone she feels she caused to get into a car accident is the limit of that suspension. It's not really about shipping or picking between TK and YA, it's just that when the writers make love triangles too dramatic it can end up having the opposite effect on some viewers than they intended.

Text Preview for Ep 11

Yesss i knew it ..i knew that he will never accept that..i'm sure that Taekwang respects and has accepted EunBi's Decision of transferring into another school after getting rid of SY even though he didn't want her to leave but he is trying to accept that because he knows that this is her Decision and that she is suffering in this school trying so hard to be EunByul..But in this case..Eunbi is being forced to transfer because of SY..and since this is totally not fair and against EunBi's will i think that's why Taekwang will step in and try to stop his father..i don't know if the truth of Taekwang being the principal's son will be revealed in the school..oh my gosh i imagine Kwon GiTae apologizing to Taekwang because he talked badly that time about his parents..this gonna be so beautiful..
also ...i wonder if Taekwang will ever Dye his hair into a different color at the end of the drama..you know ..when characters like him decided to take a BIG change they Dye their hair..but tbh i like his Blonde hair SO MUCH..so i just want him to be like that until the end..

i really hope that YA won't give up on swimming you guys..i mean ..NJH said that YA won't be able to swim..but maybe he meant right at the moment ..but there might be a chance that he will be able to do that after a while..

No Eunbyul in the text preview..i hope that we can see her in the video preview..

​What is wrong with Tae Kwang's father? He keep hurting his own son. I thought his father will change his mind after see how happy Tae Kwang when he was with Eun Bi.

Now I really think that the real person that caused Soo In's death is Tae Kwang's father. He is so mean to his own son, I bet he won't even blink his eyes if he want to do something bad to a person that unrelated to him.

Anyway, I hope that Tae Kwang won't get any hurt or too heartbroken during the process of stopping Eun Bi force transfer. :tears:

EDIT :

Gong Taekwang is definitely NOT involved in Soo In's case..I believe that he has nothing to do with that..i think that when Soo In killed herself teacher kim tried to convince the principal to look for the reasons behind this and see if there were any kids who used to bully Soo In and lead her to kill herself and he was like noo..because he only cares about his reputation..and the school reputation..so he decided to let it go..why did he put Taekwang in mental hospital ?!! because he doesn't care about him ..IF your speculation is true and he did all of this to protect Taekwang he just should have treated him better ..but no ..i think that his father is simply a bad father just like MJ mother ..:crazy:

​Dear @Shajoona now I can put my mind at ease. How can I even thinking about that silly thought of Tae Kwang might be involving in Soo In's case. Your explanation just washed away that speculation out of my head. Thank you sweetie. 

Text Preview for Ep 11

Wow thanks for the preview.. I wonder how Taekwang do to stop the transfer? His dad really is going through with this transfer after seeing him with her? What's wrong with him? I hope he's not genuinely bad father.. I don't believe parents are bad, only bit misleading.. Ahhh poor YiAn, i have to see his sad face again.. :(

Guest grayishparadox

I don't know if someone already mentioned but EunByul showed in the last part (if it is really her) had a big bag. If I remember correctly her things in the trip was given to her mother in episode 2. Is someone helping her? I mean, she helped EunBi and hid somewhere far (or not) can she actually do that just by herself? And she has things and that violet scarf. Maybe she did planned this all along but if she planned this all along (when she meets her sister) isn't it a bit too convenient for her that she saw her sister by the time EunBi is going to jump to kill herself? And she doesn't even know beforehand that her sister wil have an amnesia. It's just weird.

Well, about Soo In's case. I don't think TaeKwang plays a big role about it. But we never know. This drama is really exciting.

I think that maybe the others don't know what happened to Soo In because 
1. they weren't all in the same class last year.
2. they're just being ignorant about it.
3. they bullied her and doesn't want to resurface the issue.
4. they don't know her.

Maybe she really was bullied and EunByul and the school were not able to help her. If not bullying, maybe betrayal? But I have a feeling that Soo In is not a victim (maybe she's the bully. lol)

I'm excited for Mondayyyy. :D

Hi hi, sorry for posting all over the place again, but I'm thankful for this forum because I'm able to vent my thoughts about this drama in order to focus on my schoolworks (I have an exam coming up T___T) hahaha.

I just wanna point out the differences between EunByul and EunBi that we know so far, and some random thoughts/speculations/opinions. Some base on the facts I get from the drama, some are mere personal so take it with a grain of salt :D 

1. The twins
EunByul: Allergic to furry stuffs, picky eater (no vegetable such as carrot, brocoli, etc), rude but nice in her own way, kinda push her mom away/annoy at her mom for caring too much (typically teenager angst at this age), once the mom saw EunBi upset (in place of EunByul being all angsty about finding out her real memories) mom appologize for not knocking the door before coming in and sorry for intruding -> this imply that EunByul always want to be in her room and hate to be interrupted. 

EunBi: Not that picky because she grow up in orphanage, working multiple jobs, always show ageyo to the mom, clingy to mom, want to sleep with mom (totally opposite to EunByul).

All of these traits are understandable consider the environment they are growing up. I noticed that the mom changed after EunBi live with her. Before she wants EunByul to study in the tutor group, get good grades, and even want her to put in the notebook/textbook to study on the trip. After losing EunByul and getting Eunbi, she withdraw from the tutor group stating that she just want her kid to be happy and do whatever they want. 

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if EunByul coming back and develop some kind of jealousy feeling toward her dongseng (especially if somehow YiAn start to accept and develop affection for EunBi). It's always interesting to see twins got raised in different environment and developing totally different personalities (there's quite a few experiment on twins regarding drug exposure, etc, to determine genetic vs. environment factor). But anyways, I'm sure both EunByul and Eunbi likes YiAn. As for EunBi, she may fall for him by seeing the way he cares about EunByul -> it's normal,  girls can start developing feeling for the guy after seeing how he treat the girlfriend.

2, I honestly think YiAn know about Soo-In, since they're friends from elementary school (the fact that Eunbi found the book from the library near their elementary school and later meet YiAn there, he was surprised and wondered if she got her memories back). It's just that Eunbi never ask YiAn directly about the name Soo In. 

3, I notice that whenever YiAn having happy flashback about EunByul it's mostly when they are in kids' form (The funeral, the yard where they play that spinning thing together, the promise at swimming pool). He was seen and constantly looking at picture when they are younger, and not when they are in teenagers' year. The flashback he had about the teenage EunByul always show her bitchy side (the fighting in the first episode, she hits him near the pool, the allergic furry incident EunByul telling him to put that away). I know all of this can indicate their closeness and they basically can be mean and mess around with each other, but I can't help thinking that YiAn has more happy memories with EunByul when they were kids :P 

4, I love TK as a character, I agree with @Floriskiya. I'm worried that they may turn him into an annoying second lead character where they tend to c-block everywhere. I noticed he try to tag along more to EunBi when he senses that YiAn may have affection towards Eunbi (the scene where he saw YiAn going to the nurse room to check up on EunBi). I understand his concerns and he's trying to do what he can, but he may becomes more childish at this rate. TK is doing very well and at times he even overshadow YiAn, this direction of his character can be understandable or predictable, but his unconditional and genuine love for EunBi is what make him shine and so memorable in the viewers' heart. I hope he will get a happy ending (whether he gets the girl or not). I think TK would be truly happy when his dad agree to sit and eat together with him. I'm looking forward to see those two reconcile. 

Thanks @JYGPIZ for the BTS screen caps!! I would love to see NGs videos, but I heard that because of tight schedule they barely have any NGs video and the young actors and actresses did excellent acting without doing many takes.

After seeing all those BTS pics,it look so fun, i love to see all the NGs cut, i mean this drama should have a special ep with all the fun scenes and cuts, that will be daebak <3

SoHyun is a workaholic, this drama is not even end but she have already confirm for another one, at such a young age, her acting is really good, and working nonstop. She is amazing.

I hope to see SungJae and JooHyuk in another drama soon. I will miss them a lot after this drama end :)

Waiting for monday, i miss them already.

Guest _snowflake_

I didn't get excited this much over a k-drama  since 2-3 years. I should say I wasn't expecting that much when I started to watch it but this drama turned out to be really GREAT! I don't care who is listed as main male lead in the webpages vs. To me TK looks like just typical 2nd boy who loves and cares but doesnt get loved back. I should say that he is a so lovable character and his caring towards EBi is so sweet but that's all. I can't see him in EBi life romantically but just in a friendly way. And until this time, EBi also sees him just like this so we didn't get a sign of her love (romantically) towards TK.  As for YA, I really hope he and EBi will end up together, If not this drama will not be complete for me :( ​ I don't even imagine what will happen EBy comes back but I strongly believe we wont get a YA&EBy or TK&Ebi ending. Until this time all the YA and EBi scenes were so beautiful so EBy didn't even come to my mind. Writers should make their way deeper to YA&Ebi love line and give us a great ending. I don't want to describe this drama as ''a great drama with uncomplete/bad ending'' (for me)

btw, Sorry if my english isn't good enough. 

Archived