[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Yesterday, a part of ep11 script leaked out on instagram for a short moment. I saw it at the DC school2015 gallery (http://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=school) Now it's deleted. Of course nobody could be sure whether it's the real script or fake. But personally I thought it could be real because it made sense. A few hours later, there was an anouncement from an assistant director that the production team would claim a damage suit to the person who leaked the script. It proved that was real. It was the ending scene of ep11. Another cliffhanger, like it always was. It seems ep11 is more like a mystery solving story. Eunbi falls in serious danger. Who can rescue her? continue to ep12.

(There's only one person who can do it in that situation, because she is confined in the same place where Soo In was 1 year ago.)

And yesterday, Nam Joo Hyuk's gallery was open in DC.
It was very exceptionally quick. It may reflect current popularity of Nam Joo Hyuk in Korea. School2015 is only his second drama and the drama didn't even finish yet.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=njh
Before S2015, my knowledge about him was just 'a new model who resembled CNBLUE Jungshin' and a school boy in Ak Mu's MVs. Thanks to his gallery, I watched his fashion shows videos and his first drama Princess Idle Mermaid. He is both gorgeous and cute.
I found one of his interview clips. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Era2YZYEn48

Guys, sorry if i'm sounding like an ignorant brat but i don't really get why is everybody referring to the person above as eunbyul? 

I mean she only said only one person can help eunbi bcs "she"'s confined in the same place soo in was 1 year ago? Does the place here means being dead or did i miss something? Would somebody mind explaining it to me?? And btw i'm not a native english speaker so apologies for my terrible english.___.

First time posting here and i love love the story^^

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Youtube version... Episode 11, Video Preview

cr. to uploader

No Tae Kwang. :((

​Yes, no Tae Kwang at all. But does it mean that there will be a lot of Tae Kwang's scene? Because in preview for episode 7, they shows us too many scenes of Tae Kwang but we only see him for only 10 minutes in the full episode. I think for episode 11, they are going to focus on Soo In's mystery. I really can't wait to watch how Tae Kwang going to stop Eun Bi's force transfer. It's a battle with his own father, a father who never embrace and show affection to him. And then that old man ask why did Tae Kwang always rebels? 

I wish tomorrow is Monday. 

So the laptop case isn't over yet... Park Min Jo will really suffer !:(

​I feel so bad for him. He is going to suffer this time. He has no one to talk to about this. He can't even talk to his mother. I wish that Teacher Kim won't expose his name as the culprit so that his classmates won't treat him like they treating So Young. Even though So Young didn't format the laptop, but she deserve this punishment for what she did to Eun Bi in previous high school. What comes around goes around, and So Yong have her parents that always got her back even for her wrongdoings. 

Thank you for the preview, it really made my day, it's like almost every hour I was back to this thread and read if there's any news about this drama, seriously I think I become addicted..hehe

I'm really sad whenever EunBi with YA, she always looks sad and yes I understand EunBi feels guilty and she might already developed feeling for him but still my weak heart cannot see the miserable face of EunBi, I hope YA stop treat her like that.. and this is why, I love seeing her with TK more, he make her smile and make me smile to because his silly personality.. anyway, it's kind of sad, I don't see TK in the preview but sometime preview is misleading us, so I still can't wait for monday.. 

Yesterday, a part of ep11 script leaked out on instagram for a short moment. I saw it at the DC school2015 gallery (http://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=school) Now it's deleted. Of course nobody could be sure whether it's the real script or fake. But personally I thought it could be real because it made sense. A few hours later, there was an anouncement from an assistant director that the production team would claim a damage suit to the person who leaked the script. It proved that was real. It was the ending scene of ep11. Another cliffhanger, like it always was. It seems ep11 is more like a mystery solving story. Eunbi falls in serious danger. Who can rescue her? continue to ep12.

(There's only one person who can do it in that situation, because she is confined in the same place where Soo In was 1 year ago.)

And yesterday, Nam Joo Hyuk's gallery was open in DC.
It was very exceptionally quick. It may reflect current popularity of Nam Joo Hyuk in Korea. School2015 is only his second drama and the drama didn't even finish yet.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=njh
Before S2015, my knowledge about him was just 'a new model who resembled CNBLUE Jungshin' and a school boy in Ak Mu's MVs. Thanks to his gallery, I watched his fashion shows videos and his first drama Princess Idle Mermaid. He is both gorgeous and cute.
I found one of his interview clips. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Era2YZYEn48

Guys, sorry if i'm sounding like an ignorant brat but i don't really get why is everybody referring to the person above as eunbyul? 

I mean she only said only one person can help eunbi bcs "she"'s confined in the same place soo in was 1 year ago? Does the place here means being dead or did i miss something? Would somebody mind explaining it to me?? And btw i'm not a native english speaker so apologies for my terrible english.___.

First time posting here and i love love the story^^

​It's because Eun Byul is the only one who knows about Soo In mystery and who's willing to rescue Eun Bi the most at the same time, assuming Eun Byul knew where Soo In was confined back then. Eun Byul is heavily related with Soo In and I think it's possible for Eun Byul to have been watching over Eun Bi all this time.

Confined =/= being dead though.

Guest mhayles24

I'm so excited for episode 11. I've enjoyed reading all your comments. 
Is the mystery girl Eun byul? Yes I think so. I'm just thinking if Eun Byul made/planned Eun Bi pretend to be her. I mean she did saved her from drowning, then maybe she found out that Eun Bi lost her memory so she even put the scarf her mother gave her from the school trip among Eun Bi's things so that her mother will believe its her. Then where did she go? I'm looking forward for the twins to meet each other again.
About Yi An, I really don't like his treatment with Eun Bi after knowing the truth. I mean i know he's having a really hard time but he's passing it all to Eun Bi. I mean Eun Bi is also a victim here.
As for Tae Kwang, I'm glad that he's making Eun Bi smile after everything she's going through.

As for the love angle, here's what i think
Eun Byul & Yi An - Best Friends
Eun Bi & Tae Kwang - Best Friends, 
Eun Bi & Yi An - LOVE
Eun Byul & Tae Kwang  - LOVE

Anyways SCHOOL 2015 is really deabak!  It made me really young at heart. LOL.
Kim So Hyun is really an amazing actress. There's really a bright future ahead of her.

4689_School2015_aac618.jpg

Hello everyone. While waiting for episode 11 to be aired this coming Monday, I would like to share my thoughts for my favorite character in this drama, which is Gong Tae Kwang.

Put aside Tae Kwang’s good looking face or Sungjae’s popularity as an idol from BTOB and definitely no bias here since I never knew who Sungjae was before this drama. But here’s the reasons why Tae Kwang squeezes my heart.

I loved Tae Kwang since the first meeting he and Eun Bi had with each other, and that spark and chemistry felt between them was too beautiful for words. Tae Kwang is at his best when he’s with Eun Bi and their interactions with one another make me swoon. He’s completely sweet on her and likes her for who she is.

He sees Eun Bi and likes and wants Eun Bi, not Eun Byul. He supports Eun Bi unconditionally but still gives her the space needed and also encourage her to stand up for herself. When he coaches Eun Bi to be fiercer, he doesn’t do it because he wants her for him, but because he wants her to stand up for herself and stop suffering. Tae Kwang, if anything, has been sincere in his intentions to just be there as Eun Bi’s supporter.

But the most important thing is, I just want Tae Kwang to be happy in the end, especially when Eun Bi is the only thing that matters to him. Is that too much to ask, writers-nim? 

So guys, because we can't see Tae Kwang in the preview for episode 11, here's BTS photo taken by a fan. Credit to twitter Sungjae_Fanbase. :)

They already changed to summer uniform, so they must be shooting for the latest episode.

Guest Mahi

So guys, because we can't see Tae Kwang in the preview for episode 11, here's BTS photo taken by a fan. Credit to twitter Sungjae_Fanbase. :)

They already changed to summer uniform, so they must be shooting for the latest episode

Are they gonna have a rain sequence?

They already changed to summer uniform, so they must be shooting for the latest episode

Are they gonna have a rain sequence?

​I'm not sure whether it was raining or they were filming for raining scene. But I noticed that few staffs wearing rain coat and couple of students holding an umbrella. So it was raining I guess? 

So if EBi will be in a dangerous situation, someone have to recuse her, who will become her hero? both male lead maybe. I know this thing is going to happen soon, coz in kdrama this always happened like always ;)

I can understand YA reaction to this whole thing, but it broke my heart :( I miss the playful and bright YA

Guest sendrick

Lastly, I cannot simply say that I am totally rooting for TK x Eunbi now (at least I just want a happy ending for everyone) , but to be honest at the beginning part when TK was talking about the sketches of his face and EunBi replied with a sweet n sincere smile at that very short moment of them, I was like "oh they definitely will have something together at the end" kind of feeling..it all started with that scene...and then they shoved us the other romance parts with both males, like now I just want the mystery parts more than the romance parts (I cant believe I want this since I normally enjoy sweet n romantic scenes more..but this drama is totally different..jjang!!)..ok bye. 

p/s : again thankyou for reading this but sorry for my bad english. Y.Y

​@sendrick Sorry to cut your post, I just want to tell you that we share the same thought on that scene. I really love the way Eun Bi smile to Tae Kwang, so beautiful and sincere. 

IMG_2701.jpg

And look at below picture, the way they looking at each other are priceless. Their gazes, their smiles, love it! :wub:

IMG_2702.jpg

And for below picture, I think Eun Bi must have been fallen in love with Tae Kwang way before this drama started. Just kidding guys! Kim So Hyun looked so adorable looking at Sungjae like that. She must not realized that she has been caught looking at Sungjae too much. :wub:

IMG_2703.jpg

I'm sorry if I post too much picture about Tae Kwang and Eun Bi. 

But, today is Saturday. Can't wait for the preview. YAY!

​OMG..it's okay dear, glad to know someone like you like thank you for agreeing with me about this.. Btw thank you so much for the press conference pics, they were just too damn cute..I mean it's not that I ship them in real life (oh that would be so cute tbh) but TK n Eunbi were just two lonely souls that definitely need each other more than anything. Seriously from that sketches scene that we were talking about earlier, and that moment when Eunbi saw TK was nearly got in fight with Iljin outside on the class (idk which ep..sorry) like TK took a glance at her and sorry for my overly attached to TK n Eunbi chemistry but I believe there were few strong reasons maybe that all of those short yet strong impact moments between them will lead to another thing other than TK being protective over her,maybe it'll help later in solving another mysteries other than encourage her to fight SY. I wont say no if writers decide to go with TK x Eunbi like each other later (please do so..ya ya I know they just young kids) but at least dont make it too one-sided since I didnt really see how Eunbi appreciate TK just yet other than admitted he is one of her good memories, and even though the PD said TK moved Eunbi's heart by sincerely accepting her no matter what, still I need to see how Eunbi feels about all his actions and gestures towards her..Eunbi seriously girl?Seriously writers??Okay I don't mind when people go for Eunbi n Yian more since I admit that those two share a lot of sweet things together, plus Yian treats her well and else, like maybe Yian already developed feeling towards Eunbi, but well we have another 6 eps to see which route will the writers decide to go with..hoping for the best for everyone. I know, I know they are still young, but seeing how much the writers make it like TK was being too pitiful towards himself (sorry but I need to use that word) and Eunbi seems like know nothing at all about him..about his problem..make me wants TK to care a bit less maybe so he wont feel so much pain now and later (but I guess we just like how TK being concern for Eunbi after all hehehe)..

And btw, i think it will be damn awesome if lets pretend Eunbyul is really dead, since I really like that scene when all of them were sitting at one table altogether SOng Joo, Shi Jin, TK, Eunbi and Yian, perhaps writers let them be a team in order to solve all the mysteries heee..and we dont need to worry about otp then, perhaps. But yeah I admit that Im sincerely glad Eunbyul is back, because no matter what, I still think we need her and all of her stories to solve the mystries bcuz I believe flashbacks from everyone other than Eunbyul's version are not enough. I sound like a crazy person here, imagining too much versions of how should the writers make a win-win situation for everyone. Sorry people.

So if EBi will be in a dangerous situation, someone have to recuse her, who will become her hero? both male lead maybe. I know this thing is going to happen soon, coz in kdrama this always happened like always ;)

I can understand YA reaction to this whole thing, but it broke my heart :( I miss the playful and bright YA

​Here's my theory, Tae Kwang will be the one who will save Eun Bi this time and he might get hurt during the process. Since Yi Ahn was hit by a car and injured his shoulder in previous episode, so they can't hurt Yi Ahn twice. It's like killing him if they do that. So after Tae Kwang got hurt after saving Eun Bi, she will feel afraid of losing him, then she will realize that Tae Kwang is someone that very important to her and finally will open her heart to him. For Yi Ahn, he will get his strength back, which is Eun Byul because Eun Byul can't hide forever. They will find a way and work together to solve the mystery about Soo In and the stalker, and not to forget evil So Young & her parents.  

Everyone will get happy ending (That is what I'm going to write if I'm the writer for School 2015) :sweatingbullets:

Guest ruby014

​The fact that Soo In's family planning for a revenge right now prove that her family think that somebody is responsible for Soo In's death. And they obviously targeting Eun Byul, ponytail girl and Teacher Kim. The question is, is it true that other people is the reason for Soo In's death? I feel something weird looking at Soo In's mother when she met Eun Bi as Eun Byul for the first time, and it's getting weird when she met Eun Bi at the department store for the second time. About Soo In's sister, she looks scary when she plan for something bad. And somehow she looks so evil, just like So Young.

​Whats weird for me is why is Soo In's mom one of the witnesses .... if the 'crime scene' (lol this feels like CSI ) is at the classroom ... why is she there? if Soo In commit suicide or was murdered wasn't it protocol to call the relative when the body is at the hospital???????!!!!!! hahaha why the @#@! is she there????!!!!! 

@zaireen Yes, I like your idea... I can also imagine that TK will be the one who will stop the transfert and fight for Eun Bi and ask for students' support as well. People would finally notice that TK has changed. A lot of them still think, he is crazy, although he behaved nicely towards Eun Bi and even defended her in front of the class. Besides, Eun Bi would also realise what she means to TK as well.

@ruby014 Yes, I agree with you. I found it suspicious that the mother was at the school, when Soo In died. I really believe, that her mother has something to do with it, but she is trying to blame someone else so that she doesn't need to feel responsible. Eun Byul's mother didn't like meeting her in the first place. She didn't even know it was Eun Bi at that time.

Archived