[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Well this is my thought after watching the raw....eventhough i don't understand korea, but i cried after knowing YSJ and SDY MIA..the two ladies really nailed it, even rock fish ahjussi feelling sad too( i think he make KMY to make a contract about the cause of YSJ death is secret).i am feel sorry to gen yoon too, how he felt really guilty must be for make her daughter unhappy, first for not accept SDY and 2nd want SDY to quit and now for sending him to mission but he not came back...at first i really really think they died, but i remember there is an interview with KES where she saying she learn from her mistake and not make the same ending or else she will have to move country.. So i think in the end it will be happy.. YSJ is really man good with his job and one of them is being alive..

Eventhough KES not give many kiss scene but to me their hug scene and interaction is already show soo much love, even sometimes their small gesture is so sweet to me..

I wanna see YSJ dad and KMY mom meet..it will be interesting i think since KMY's mom is cool...Lets hope there is wedding scene..

• Like 7

This is what Ive'd posted on KiKyo shippers thread. Just want to share my thoughts....

What freaks me out is that After all our OTP's misfortune. From natural calamity to road accident to epidemic decease up to the abduction scene. Why can't the writer/director give us that heart longing, lip wrecking kiss we've been waiting for.

Enough of those self restraint kiss and hugging. I want more action this time....in bed. :phew::rolleyes:

• Like 10

That skyline when KMY is sitting on the hospital roof eating and texting is beautiful!!! The visuals of the series have been so so classy right from the start...

The wait for the subs was never so loong!! :w00t:

• Like 18

30 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

This scene made me cried hard :dissapointed_relieved:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

"Yoo Shi Jin, I miss you..."

"Me too...."

Source: beautyandthebigboss tumblr

Ohh God!! I cried so much in this part!!! I don't usually cry but this literally knocked me down. 

• Like 4

Thanks @vu_hoa1983 ! 

It was really good insight. I just bawled my eyes out again after watching it RAW. I am sure I will again with Eng subs. I never thought of KMY going over to volunteer as an act to remember YSJ first year "death" anniversary. It was really really beautifully written and act out. 

And I must say....YSJ in the dessert, rugged and all is the MOST manly he has ever been. I mean, talking about HOT in a while new level. So buff up and ...ah.....it's so gonia be screenshot and save in my DOTS folder. I thought at that moment, he looked like he was in some CF. 

• Like 11

It's 1.15am here but i'm on my way home. It's sad really but unlike MY who has been taken all night shift..lol..i did catch the RAW just now but unable to focus while working. Hopefully, the download and subb are ready when i'll reach home:wub:

• Like 5

I agree that this episode will be one of the most memorable episode in Dots... i seriously can't stop crying... i feel what the OTP feel.. SHK and SJK is amazing... their chemistry is amazing... the story is amazing...

can't wait for tomorrows episode....

• Like 13

This episode brought me into so much feeling, I had an deep obsession with the cliffhanger.. just can't describe by any word. I really put myself as MY shoes, feel the same way with her when I heard SJ voice thru the talkie-walkie. And when all the messages become "seen" omg this deabak, a really strange feeling make you wonder if it were a dream or not. The way she run to SJ then her legs became quivering, she fall in the sand, he quickly run to her, looking into her eyes, their eyes wet with tears, then hug. 

I almost fall in love with cap Yoo the same way with MY, have my heart breaking the sme way with MY when first hearing the news that both two guys are gone and no more come back.  cry like a  fool just hearing his voice, look at his eyes. It's been too long since I have such a deep feeling with the characters in dramaland.. Love you KES noona.

noo I cant handle this much:((( my life after DOTS, noooooooo, T^T It has been a part of my life now ToT

( and sorry chingus for the previous post about SJK'sister, this is my mistake but I can find it to edit anymore so sorry T^T)

• Like 20

Don't think I can watch this episode on the train on my way to work. People will be wondering why I am crying. It will be totally embarrassing. Watched the raw and my eyes are already swollen from all the tears. One of the best episode. SJK looked really hot, hunky and handsome in that last scene. Can't wait to watch it with the English subs. One more episode to go ...

• Like 21

Where to even begin with this episode?? I guess I'll just say that the reunion scene right at the end nailed it for me. SJK looked so great! My heart is slowly returning back to its original position. I'm sure I felt it dropping to the ground during the episode.

Now that YSJ (and SDY, I'm sure) has returned, let's have a blast with the final episode tomorrow....kisses and hugs all around, yes?? Maybe a wedding and some little YSJs and KMYs running around too?? Pretty please?

• Like 9