[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

9 hours ago, gangurhar said:

Article: 'Descendants' Song Joong Ki was alive... a tearful reunion with Song Hye Gyo

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+26,693, -378] The Yoo Shi Jin phoenix

2. [+20,075, -825] Scriptwriter is crazy, she said she wouldn't do anything that would get her hate but she just did

[...]

Hahahaha it's the same reaction I got from my Korean husband...he said it's really ridiculous how he was alive !!! Why it took him a year to appear in front of her.....the writer shud really have a proper story on why

• Like 11

Hm while I do understand why some people might find the ending scene ridiculous I think it was really well done and beautiful, it's actually one of my favorite scenes from this drama. Plus we are probably going to get the whole explanation of how he survived and how he came to her tomorrow (like last week with the shooting scene) so I don't see why so many people are mad.

I thought people wanted him alive? Damn it if he's alive, damn it if he's dead lol

• Like 15

Wow. 10 pages generated overnight! Daebak. Can't wait for finale but I have (of all things) korean class tonight. Cannot watch the start of the finale episode. :( need to catch up posts later. But wah... Roller coaster last night is right!

• Like 6

Time for some good news!

TNMS Ratings 

National: 31.1% (1st) (Tied with highest ever)
Seoul: 35.6% (1st) (HIGHEST EVER)

Congrats to team DOTS! I don't know if we can get to 40% national but hopefully we get it in Seoul! FIGHTING 

• Like 20

1 minute ago, gangurhar said:

More good news :)

In Seoul the AGB ratings were a MASSIVE 37.5%

We are only 2.5% away from 40% in Seoul (I seriously think we could get there tomorrow)

Hopefully the back to back episodes of the other dramas don't affect DOTS (highly unlikely everyone will prb be tuning in to see how this epic drama ends)

FIGHTING

If the election day couldn't affect DOTS then the other dramas certainly won't! hehe. I hope we can at least reach 40% in Seoul too. Nevertheless this drama already broke a lot of records and it will end on a good note for sure :)

• Like 17

I noticed MY is not wearing her necklace at the end.  Unless I missed it! 

I also wonder if SJ is going to go back to Alpha Team....and if MY will actually accept that.  Does anyone really see a reason for him to keep working like he is?  I know there were some people who didn't want him to quit, but even now??  I think he can get promoted and help the new generation and live safely with MY.   Like seriously man, do not put MY through anymore pain. I do think he'll do the right thing though. 

• Like 22

I can not say it enough.......I FREAKING LOVE THIS DRAMA!!!!!  I love:

1. the romance

2. the camaraderie  among friends

3. the brotherhood/sisterhood

4. quality writing

5. quality acting

6. the fact that it shows the emotional rollercoaster that real military/armed forces wives/husbands go through

Now I just only hope that SDY made it too.  This episode had me in tears. Everyone's emotions were so real.

• Like 24

i never thought shi jin could easily die..

i dont know, but i got the idea, this one for secret mission? So he need to gone for a years?... 

Since the previous ep, we saw almost "soldiers" who died, they have ceremony, if the body cant be found out. I thought they shouldnt declare his already died. .

but i love the dynamic love from MJ and DY, they always had sad scenes..the way mj cried infront his dad, i think i love it..

why knetz only mention about SHK great acting skill? SJK,Jiwon,Jinggo, they always giving us great performance? 

i dont think this drama became ridiculous?... It makes sense. Yoo shi jin still alive. Since we got nothing about he died or not. Because the body still missing.

What worries me is.. DY.. It seems he got shot too.. And he still not appear..

i hope two couple marriage the same time.. On ep 16..

the preview 15, show us that MY and SJ camping??? We still not get that scenes yet? So it probably happen on the last ep..

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, melissala said:

I noticed MY is not wearing her necklace at the end.  Unless I missed it! 

I also wonder if SJ is going to go back to Alpha Team....and if MY will actually accept that.  Does anyone really see a reason for him to keep working like he is?  I know there were some people who didn't want him to quit, but even now??  I think he can get promoted and help the new generation and live safely with MY.   Like seriously man, do not put MY through anymore pain. I do think he'll do the right thing though. 

I think he wil always be a soldier. And KMY already understand the risk. It is painfull for her for the "missing year" thinking that he die, but being a soldier is what make YSJ is YSJ. He is the man with principle and protecting his country is one of his. He and KMY already know that "accident" like this will happen and I think they will get more prepare by the time goes by they will be much stronger. KMY herself already prepare herself, see what happen with the sandwich breakfast scene and the scene when YSJ say he need to do this deadly department store things.... She changed from how she react, she is trying to accept it as her risk too.. Her risk to love someone amazing like YSJ. She really try to accept the fact that YSJ is doing a very danger thing. 

• Like 13