[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

So tomorrow they will return to the island to put back the pebble...together! All the foreshadowing end up with good endings only. Daebak! I enjoyed this Ep even though was watching the raw version. Sorry but I was laughing cos I was glad he "died" in this Ep. Just means ending will be happy. 

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

episode 16 will be a glorious fan service from DotS to all of us!!! OMG I'm speechless   I don't know what to say.... 

@SeGafanlady i hope so...

I really can't wait for tomorrow...

The Last Episode will definitely end with a BANG!!!!!!!

Although why am i suddenly want to cry again thinking about the the show's ending.. :tears:

• Like 6

Despite being a sad episode, I have to say I REALLY look forward to watch this episode again with Eng sub. It's a sad episode, yes, perhaps the saddest of them all, but I think their acting and how the plot played were awesome! I look forward to understand their conversations especially when Captain YSJ visited KMY at the hospital before he went off. It was so romantic! Two person madly in love with one another about to be separated for God knows how long... that's just romantic. The hugs in this episode were all awesome! Sometimes hugs like those means a lot more. I especially love the hugging scene at the hospital --- I think that scene alone was sooooo romantic! I could feel their honest love and care for one another vibe from them. I wish to have this kind of love and affection in real life too --- so sincere and pure. Oh well.

I hope the English sub version will be uploaded soonest possible as I'll be crazy busy tomorrow which means I cannot watch it during the day! :( I wish to watch it before tomorrow night comes so that I can understand and relate to Episode 16 better. 

It was a good time sharing thoughts with you guys. Hope everyone's doing fine. Embrace for the finale tomorrow! Andweeee!!

Good night troopers.

• Like 13

So I guess the Chinese individual who posted the spoiler was correct, but THANK GOD, this happened one episode before the finale. Since all the heartache happened in today's episode, we can enjoy and have fun tomorrow for the finale. KES, you are the greatest!

• Like 4

Wow what an episode...i think actually SJ died in this drama. Becos of us (the fans),love him so much, SJ is alive.:)

Happy moments tomorrow.....:wub:

Btw only Dots been shown today... other dramas has been cancel due to election. This shown how powerful Dots is. HaHa..:D

• Like 13

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, where exactly was KMY - I heard her saying something like she's going to Abu Dhabi which would explain the desert.

And, where was the desert scene shot!.. It was heart wrenchingly beautiful !!

CR: Premier

here chingu.. :phew: It was really DAEBAK & heart wrenchingly beautiful :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 15

Just now, joongkyo said:

Guys, where exactly was KMY - I heard her saying something like she's going to Abu Dhabi which would explain the desert.

And, where was the desert scene shot!.. It was heart wrenchingly beautiful !!

She's in Albania! :) 
As for the desert scene...Greece or S.Korea are the two options..... *time for the power of google oho*

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, kminjungee said:

My personal theories for the last episode! 

They never specified what country alpha team went to for their mission, so maybe that's why YSJ ended up in the same country as KMY? (as in that's near where his mission was)

So, Daniel set up that tent at the airport, because he was detained from leaving the country (for a night), so he decided to set up and sleep there.
which makes me think, that MAYBE? that tent is used by kmy and ysj before going back to korea because they can't leave the airport as well/daniel left the tent behind?

a bit farfetched and probably not true but hey, ysj just came back from the 'dead' ahahhaha

I feel like SDY will be with YSJ, so KMY will find out later that he's alive.
and then probably be furious he made her go through that pain for a year ;~; (I MEAN. HE BETTER BE ALIVE. OTHERWISE...IMA HURT SOMEONE)

and just to clarify one more time, KMY is NOT in uruk, she went to albania(?), for volunteering. only YMJ and Ki bum are in uruk, as they are officially deployed there.

TIME TO GO WATCH IT ALL OVER AGAIN HEHEHEHHEE

or maybe that is why Dr Daniel called her to make her meet with big boss, maybe he's with him the whole time.

• Like 11